Crystal: BLESS OR CURSE ✔ (ON...

By unknown_wings

//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// ... More

Author-Note
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Characters
Chapter Fourteen
Important
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seveteen
Chapter Eighteen
Past And Flashback
Author-Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author-Note

Chapter Twelve

10.2K 373 78
By unknown_wings

Third-person pov:

Crystal looked around and saw everyone waiting for her reply. She doesn't even know how she did that and how she was that weird language. She couldn't understand what happened to her and why she felt positive energy inside her. She shrugged and kissed Draven's forehead then walked back to Jax.

Jax looked down at her and she made grabby hands for him so he picked her in his arms carefully then she leaned on his chest and closed her eyes feeling tired like she used so much of her energy. They all looked at each other and Jax said blankly: "Draven was just exhausted after all this and falls asleep. There is no magic or anything if you guys are thinking this"

Phoenix nod while saying: "maybe we're just thinking too much"

Alvarez walked towards Draven and they laid him down on the bed Alvarez cleaned him and Phoenix changed his clothes then phoenix kissed his forehead while saying: "you will be fine, Draven"

Ezekiel asked with tears: "Cario will be fine right? He would die"

Phoenix said simply: "no, he will have a long life and annoy us like he always does"

They smiled softly and nod when Phoenix hugged Ezekiel while asking "wanna sleep in my room?"

Ezekiel nods his head sniffling quietly and Alvarez said simply: "I'm staying with him"

They all looked at him shocked him but he shrugged because he never shows care about his sons and suddenly this just felt a bit odd to them. Alvarez sat down next to Draven and started gently stroking his hair then they all left the room turning off the light.

Draven moved in his sleep and cuddle Alvarez making a small smile come on his lips. Draven murmured: "Ruiz, it's hurt so much"

Alvarez's heart clenched painfully looked at his son in pain and kissed his forehead while whispering: "everything will be fine, Rio"

Draven smiled in sleep and hugged him tightly. Alvarez also lay down and closed his eyes gently stroking his hair and lulling him to sleep.

Draven is sitting under a cheery blossom tree and smiling slightly with closed eyes when he hears a gentle voice: "Fairy"

Draven opened his eyes and looked in front of him. He saw his baby standing in front of him in a white dress shining in the moonlight. She said giggling: "how are you now?"

Draven said pulling her in his lap: "much better"

She laughed and leaned in his ear and whispered: "הישאר מבורך (stay blessed)"

He asked with furrowed eyebrows: "what you always whispered in my ear?"

She said giggling: "you no understand Fairy"

He frowned and she closed his eyes then said smiling: "you're properly fine, good and healthy Fairy. No more pain, no more hurt"

He felt a sharp light from the moon hitting him and she vanished in thin air leaving him alone there.

Dream ended:

(A/N: Is Crystal really blessed Draven?)

--------------------------------------

Draven woke up feeling so nice and good and big smile on his face. He rubbed his eyes and then yawned while stretching his arms and legs when he realise someone is sleeping beside him. He frowned and opened his eyes to look at the person sleeping beside him. He saw Alvares sleeping next to him.

He said sitting up a little loud making Alvarez stir in his sleep: "Dad"

Alvarez furrows his eyebrows and slowly opened his eyes yawning. He looked at Draven looking at him and he said simply: "morning"

Draven said awkwardly: "morning, umm what are you doing here?"

He said shrugging and hopping off the bed: "I just wanna make sure, you're fine"

Draven nodded and mumbled: "umm thanks for staying beside me, I guess"

Alvarez said wearing his sleepers: "that's what a father does for his kids?"

Draven said bitterly: "you realise it too quick?"

Alvarez couldn't help but feel hurt by his words But he know he deserves this. His sons face everything alone when they need him so he couldn't do anything but now he will do anything to make them feel loved and happy. Alvarez gave him a blank nod and walked out of the room.

Draven sighed then get up and walked to the bathroom and did his business. He brushed his teeth and take a shower. He felt happy and more himself then he went to the closet and changed into black pants and a black turtle neck then he picked his black coat.

He dries his hair and starts running his hand through its hair looking in the mirror. He smiled and picked up the weight-checking machine and sat it down. He stand on it and saw his weight is back to normal. He grinned happily and wear his shoes running to Jax's room.

He burst through the door and saw Jax sleeping on his back with his lower half covered with the blankets and Crystal sleeping on his bare chest. He smiled and rushed to her then picked her in his arms making Jax quickly get up and grabbed his gun under the pillow. Draven chuckled: "Calm down brother, it's just me"

Jax sighed and growled running a hand through his hair: "You shouldn't have barged into my room like this"

Draven shrugged and said gently: "hi baby, c'mon it's time to woke up"

She winced and snuggled into his neck crawling on him. He laughed and said: "Oh baby, tasty food is waiting for us and I'm taking you somewhere"

She slowly peeled open her eyes and looked at Draven but a big smile came on her lips. She touched his face slowly tracing her fingers on his cheekbone and then his jawline. He said chuckling: "baby, let's get you ready fast"

She smiled widely and kissed his cheek then said looking at a half sleep sitting Jax who is ready to fall anytime soon: "Morning Sugar"

He grumbled pointing to his lips: "morning kiss"

She laughed slightly and Draven rolled his eyes at his brother but he isn't gonna lie if he isn't whipped for his baby. She leaned down and Draven hold still then she pecked his lips and Jax grumbled falling back on the bed: "morning darling"

She laughed with Draven then Draven covered his half-naked brother and let him sleep peacefully. They walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

He asked bouncing her around in his arms: "so how did you sleep?"

She said yawning strectungvher arms: "so good and you?"

He said kissing her cheek and rubbing her subtle on her cheeks making her giggle: "I also sleep good, actually good like I just got a new birth"

She smiled at him and they walked to Zara's room and said knocking loudly: "woke up brother, morning"

Zara growled from the other side as he isn't a morning person: "fuck off"

Draven and they both giggle and she said with an evil laugh: "Owy please"

Draven grinned with her and the evil duo went to Owen's room. She whispered giggling: "I'm small. I sneak and tickle his legs"

Draven gave her a thumbs-up and put her down on her. He opened the door and they saw Owen sleeping on his stomach cuddling his pillow. A silk white bedsheet covered his lower half. She sneaked inside the room and Draven tip-toed behind her.

She picked Owen's blanket from the legs but before she can look Draven picked her up and spin her around covering his eyes as he remember Owen's sleep naked. Owen yawned and woke up sitting on the bed as he blankets fallen fully naked. Draven growled: "fucking covered yourself, you dick"

She wiggled in Draven's arms and Owen quickly picked up the blankets and wrapped them around his lower waist while growing back: "what the fuck are you both doing in my room?"

She said giggling: "we here to wake up"

Owen gave her a small smile and said glaring at Draven: "She is a kid but you"

Draven shrugged then picked her in his arms and said smiling at her: "let's go, my sweet baby, we should wake Ruiz and Ezekiel"

She said giggling and clapping her hands: "yay, Nix and Ezi"

Draven glared at own closing the door behind them: "at least wear shorts or something to sleep, fucker"

Draven smiled at her and asked: "so who's first?"

She said making a cute thinking face and putting her finger on her chin: "umm Nix please"

Draven smirked: "then Ruiz it is"

They went to Phoenix's room and opened the door quietly and saw Ezekiel on Pheonix's bed. Phoenix must be in the shower as they hear the shower running sound from the bathroom. Draven pouted and whispered to her: "Oh Ruiz is already up"

She pouted but said: "but Ezi here"

Draven smirked at her and put her on the bed then she laughed softly and crawl towards him then jumped on him making him groan and woke up immediately. Phoenix laughed from the bathroom door where he is leaning against the door frame. His arms are crossed as his wet hair is messy, and his biceps are bulging as the water droplets run down his chest.

Draven and Crystal looked at each other and then put their hands on their hearts while saying: "Aww my poor heart"

They both laughed and Pheonix smiled softly at Draven looking so happy and even smiling and laughing with her without any worry. She said giggling making grabby hands to Phoenix: "carry please"

Phoenix walked towards her in just a towel around his lower waist and said: "I just showered Angel, you will get wet"

She pouted and he kissed her cheek: "how about you go and get ready for breakfast? I will hold you downstairs, I promise"

She nods and makes grabby hands to Draven who picked her up in his arms she waved Pheonix bye and said pouting at Ezekiel: "I sorry Ezi but I you promise"

Ezekiel smiled still half asleep and mumbled: "I love you too piccolo"

She smiled and yelled as they walked out of the room: "morning"

They wished morning to her and Ezekiel said giggling: "you look, hot brother"

Then he pouted while saying: "why I don't have a body like you?"

Phoenix just rolled his eyes and patted his head walking away from him to the closed. He said simply: "you will have one day, Ezekiel just focus on your career first"

Ezekiel nodded happily and Pheonix looked at the mirror and flexed his muscles with a smirk then shrugged and changed into his suit. On gets another hand, Draven gets her to her room to the bathroom. She said giggling: "Fairy?"

Draven said smiling at her: "yes baby"

She said giggling: "do you wanna hear a song?"

He said removing her night suit: "of course, baby"

She grinned and took a huge breath as he sat her down in the bathtub filled with warm water. She relaxed and sang in her angelic baby voice:

"You're my Honeybunch Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums
You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are my fairy"

He said with wide eyes: "Woah baby, you're so angelic and good"

She giggled and blushed to turn pink and shyly mumbled: "thank you"

He laughed at how cute she is and kissed hed head bathing her properly and making her smile at him. He cleaned her body and picked her up from the bathtub then wrapped her purple towel like a burrito making her only snuggle into it more. He said kissing her cheek: "you're cold baby"

She nods at him and he holds her close to his chest while saying: "just a few minutes okay"

He smiled at her and grabbed her clothes then apply her baby lotion and changed into black pants and a black hoodie. She said grinning: "wow we same"

He said smiling: "of course we do"

He combed her hair as gently as he can and get her downstairs. She said rushing to the dining room where she saw her father: "papa Eric"

Alvarez smiled and opened his arms for her as she hugged his legs while saying: "papa"

He said smiling picking her in his arms: "Princess"

She smiled and hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck. He said smiling at her and kissing her cheek: "good morning, my beautiful Princess"

She said kissing his cheek: "morning papa Eric"

He smiled as they walked to the dining and settled down when Draven said simply: "I'm taking her out today with me"

Zara said looking at him: "didn't he look like he is shining?"

Zane said coming with her breakfast: "yup, I also noticed that. He was so weak and pale the last few months, even last night but now he is much better, well it's good"

Phoenix said looking at a smiling Draven at his baby: "He is so different today"

Owen grumbled coming downstairs: "I want a security lock in my room"

Alvarez asked with raised eyebrows: "Why? What happened?"

Owen said glaring at them: "anyone just barged in my room then advised me to my sleep with clothes? It's my room and I can wall around naked if I fucking want"

Jax said smirking: "Of course, you can bring some blondie and fuck her in that bed right under our noses right baby brother"

Phoenix growled glaring at him: "I warned you all not to bring any of your hookers home than what?"

Owen mumbled looking down: "sorry, I was just horny last night and not in the mood to go out so I call her"

Phoenix said blankly: "all your car keys are in my office and next time you will be out of this house"

Owen said quickly: "I wouldn't I promise"

He said with a sigh: "Fine"

Owen smiled and she asked: "I wanna know what a hooker, horny?"

They all sighed and Zara said gently: "it's just bad words. Forget it"

She shrugged and looked at her breakfast with a cute little smile on her face when she saw her heart-shaped breakfast with pomegranate juice and chocolate syrup.

She sat down on her chair folding her legs and picking her form. She picked up her fork and grinned at Zane: "down please"

He bend down to her level and she kissed his cheek while yelling: "thank you, it's so pretty"

They smiled at her and she said with a huge smile eating her breakfast making them all smile at her, a real hearty smile: "I you all so much"

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes...........

What do you think about Crystal?

Did really Crystal help him or it's just something else?

What do you think about Draven's dream?

What do you about Draven and Crystal duo?

What do you think about Crystal's cuteness?

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions or wishes?

Are you guys excited for the next update?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in next update 🤗

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 13.4K 39
Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental leek of information and her life will c...
200K 7.4K 29
//Highest ranking: #1 in over protective// Lilith is a 14 years old girl. she is the opposite of her name. she is sweet, innocent and naive. she love...
20.5K 862 7
Oriana is a sweet innocent girl, who wants nothing in her life, except for her brothers to come as soon as possible. She is a 13 year's old girl who...
1.3M 25.8K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...