My Brother's Mafia Best Friend

بواسطة dearfanjk

[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when... المزيد

1. The first meeting
2. Self-defense... Really?
3. He saw you changing clothes
4. Stuck in an elevator with him
5. When he saw your period stain
6. When you found he was stalking you
7. When you moaned his name
8. When you got abducted by his gang
9. When you called him a pervert
10. When he asked you out on a date
11. When he helped you with the dress's zipper
12. Him... with your kidnapper?
13. When you find the truth about him
14. When he spoke about his love
15. When he slept on your bed
16. When flirting made him lose control
17. Aftermath of being caught
18. When his love is scary
19. When he saved you from goons
20. When it is brother v/s his best friend
21. When secrets unfold
22. Feeling romantic every time together
23. Different sides of Mr. mafia
24. When he can't hide his jealousy
25. When you get drunk
27. What happened last night?
28. When love is accepted
29. What's up with Jimin?
30. A perfect date....?
31. Why so sudden?
32. A mafia crazy in love

26. When you get tipsy after drinking

903 33 0
بواسطة dearfanjk

This chapter has a bit of mature stuff. Just a little bit but not in great detail. I have put warnings on where it starts and ends. So if you are not comfortable reading that please skip to where it ends. There is just about 1 paragraph that I felt should not be excluded to feel the real emotions of the characters. But the story won't change if you skip that, so you can skip if you are uncomfortable.

Jungkook: That guy must be an intruder. He must have spiked their drinks.

You and Irene both were kind of high. Both had wobbly feet and couldn't hold yourselves straight even for a second. You clung to Jungkook, while Irene to Taehyung. Jimin stood there looking worried.

Jimin: What a mess the night had to end with... who the hell was that guy? And how did he get it with a uniform?

Jungkook: I don't know, but I'll find out soon.

Taehyung: What do we do now? We can't let the girls have their own rooms, not in this condition.

Jimin: We can't even put them together. They can't take care of themselves in this state.

Jungkook: Let Irene be in Taehyung hyung's room and y/n be in mine. We'll take care of them.

Jimin: Don't do anything stupid though.

Jungkook: Watch your words Jimin. Y/n may be your friend, but she is my life... that may be the reason why that person must have been here to hurt her, but must have got confused her with Irene.

Jimin: Alright. Let me know if you guys need anything. I am just a call away.

With that Jungkook and the boys headed to their rooms. Jungkook carried you to his room bridal style. You were tugging on to his collar throughout and touching his face time and again. though he didn't want you to do anything to him when you were drunk, he couldn't help himself but smile at what you were doing. He took his own sweet time walking to his room while you played with his shirt, face and hair. Once he was in front of his door, he opened it using his fingerprint. He could open any room in the waterpark using his finger print. He then placed you on the bed gently. You had your eyes locked to his. He smiled at you and spoke to you in a hushed voice which you found very attractive.

Jungkook: I'll be back soon baby. I have to do a very important phone call.

He kissed your forehead, then left you on the bed and walked to the other end of the room. He took off his jacket and put it on the chair next to the window. He then stood near the window and called up someone. He was unbuttoning his shirt with one hand and held his phone in the other.

Jungkook: I need you to get me all the information about the guy who entered my waterpark's bar. I need everything about him, by the next 3 hours. And by everything, I mean every damn thing about him, personal and professional. He messed with the wrong pers-

He stopped mid-sentence when he felt a soft arm snake around his torso and get into his shirt through the open buttons. He knew that it was you and so he gently turned around and looked at you. You were smiling goofily and he knew that it was the effect of the drink you had. You then leaned closer to him with a cute pout asking for a kiss. He looked at you in a funny way. Though you looked irresistibly cute, he tried pushing your lips away with his hands as gently as possible. But you held his hand and pushed it down towards your waist and placed it there. Jungkook felt a bit intrigued by your sudden extra boldness. 

Just as you were about to kiss him, you covered your mouth with your hands and ran as fast as your wobbly feet could take you. The next instant you felt yourself being lifted in air and placed in the bathroom. It was Jungkook who carried you there so quick, and the next moment you puked in the toilet. Jungkook held your hair off your face. He then gently patted your back to calm you down. He then got some water for you to wash your face and mouth. You were tired and so he carried you back to the room and placed you on the bed. He ran to the other side of the bed and got a glass of water for you to drink. Just then he got a call from the guy he had called earlier. He handed you the glass of water and went to sit on the couch and answered.

Jungkook: Mwo?

Guy: boss, the guy's name is...

Just as the guy began talking, you came up to him and pushed Jungkook down on the sofa and climbed over him. You put your legs on either side of him straddling him under your tiny body. Jungkook abruptly cut the call to handle your situation first. He looked at you and spoke.

Jungkook: You need sleep love.

You: I need you kookie-ah.

Jungkook: You are drunk love. I can't give you "me" when you are like this. I don't want you to regret anything later.

You: But I reeeeeaaaaally waaaaant you.

You started unbuttoning the rest of the buttons and pulled out the shirt from his trouser. It hung on his arms loosely giving you a full view of his front. He just kept looking at the amused and aroused look on your face. You slowly dragged your fingers from his face, tracing his eyes, nose and lips, all the way to his chest, to his abs and stopping at his belt.

Jungkook: You don't know what you are doing y/n. I swear to my life, I wouldn't have stopped you if you were in your right mind. But right now, you really need to stop...stop before I lose it baby.

Suddenly you started crying loudly. Jungkook went wide eyed and started panicking. He quickly wrapped his shirt over his front and spoke.

Jungkook: I didn't mean it y/n. You can have me whenever you want. As many times as you want. But I am just saying that you are drunk, so I don't want you to get the wrong idea about it tomorr-

You: You shared girls with that stupid bartender. (crying)

Jungkook: WHAT??? Girls?

You: Yes. You shared your girls with him, he told me that you did... (still crying)

Jungkook: What sharing? I have never had any girls for that matter. I just had a one night with some random girl I don't even remember the face of, because being in mafia I couldn't be virgin. I had to get it off, so I did... just once. Never aga-

You: You will share me also? (now crying even more loudly)

Jungkook: Never love. I would kill anyone who looks at you in the wrong way.

You: Then why did you share your other girls?

Jungkook: I never had any girls y/n. Only one, which was almost a forced one because I am a mafia boss. The only real girl for me is always you and only you, y/n.

You: Then prove it to me.

Jungkook: How do you want me to prove it to you? Tell me, I'll do it this instant.

You: Make love to me...

Jungkook: As much as the offer is irresistible, I can't. You are drunk...

You: So you don't want me now? Am I not hot enough for you? (crying and trying to get his belt off)

Jungkook: Hot? What are you even saying y/n? It is not that I don't want you love. The thing is that you are drunk. I will feel that I took advantage of your drunken state, which I don't want to. But you are making it difficult for me to hold back.

You: Then don't hold back.

18+ PART STARTS HERE

You untied the knot of your dress from behind your neck and let it fall to your waist. You saw him staring at your exposed self. He gulped hard and so you leaned over him pressing your body on his and kissing his face everywhere holding a grip on his hair. Jungkook grunted the sensation you were giving him and slightly put his head back for a few seconds trying to sink in to what you were doing. You then sat up straight and placed your palms on his chest. In a swift motion, he grabbed you're a** and pressed hard, pulling you towards him and at the same time raising himself a bit, making you grind on him. You instantly put your head back at the feel. You dug your nails on his chest. He gave a grunt of satisfaction at the contact. Not even for a second did he look away from you. He moved his hands to your hips grinding some more. He gently traced the curves of your body from your hips to your neck with both hands. He pulled your body flat on his and leaned in to kiss you, but you reeking of alcohol, brought him back to his senses. He snapped his eyes open and gently pushed you off him, flipping you, and now he was the one on top of you. He took off his shirt completely and put it over your exposed body, covering you fully. he then spoke to you holding your face in his hands. He spoke huskily looking deep in your eyes.

18+ PART ENDS HERE

Jungkook: I love you more than anything in this world y/n. But you and I, doing THIS, will have to wait till you are in your right mind and not under the influence of alcohol or any kind of pressure. That day, even if you want me to, I would not hold back... I promise...

You got a slow but sure smile on your face and kissed him gently and he did kiss back this time. Again, he didn't want to pull away, but he did... for your sake, least he loses control.

You: But pleeeeease...

Jungkook: I can't y/n. I already told you. It is not easy for me to resist you, but I just can't-

You: Just sleep next to me... please Jungkook...

Jungkook: Are you feeling alright? As in are you sober? You sound much better to me right now. How are you feeling?

You: I felt betterrr soooon after puking offfffff in the toilet...

Jungkook's eyes widened and he felt like he was hit on the head with something hard.

Jungkook: so...so...were you pretending all this while? Acting all tipsy and stuff? You actually played with me? Are you really sober y/n?

You: I am the best bunny boy. I wasn't tippsssssyyy at allllll. I waaaas in full controooool...and I know what happened... and I'm somewhere glad that it did happen...

Jungkook: wh...what do...do you mean y/n?

You: You didn't do anything that would have made me hate myself tomorrow... you held back your desires even when it waaaaasssss difficult for yoooouuuuuuu. Even when I was in the verge of losing it all, you held me back and ensured that I don't do... don't do anything which I would regret...you thought of me before yooouuu...before what you want... I felt it... I felt it so strooooong...

Jungkook: What...what did you feel y/n?

You: I felt your loooove Jungkook... I felt it for meeee... I still do

Jungkook: y/n...

You: I love you...

You instantly wrapped your arms around him neck and he hugged you back with all the emotions that he had controlled for so long. He pulled back and looked in your eyes and spoke in almost a whisper close to your lips.

Jungkook: What are you doing to me y/n?

You: The same thing that you...you do me.

With that, you pulled him even closer and kissed him. He grabbed your hair and kissed you back with the same intensity. You tossed his shirt which was covering your body to the floor and pulled him to you, fully pressing him over your body. He pulled his head back to see your face, just to make sure you really are in your senses before continuing. You grabbed his hair and with narrowed eyes you spoke.

You: I want you Jungkook... only you... and I want you right now.

That's all the assurance he needed. There was no looking back now. He unleashed his inner beast to pleasure his lady...

And then...

There was a knock on the door...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

110K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
84.8K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
2.9M 99.5K 56
What will happen if you're married to the most scariest and deadliest mafia? But....... You don't know, nor does he? What will you both do when you...
18.8K 682 39
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...