Five months after... *Book 2*

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Continuing from Violetta's future, as the boys have been on tour for five months as they are about to come ba... More

Previously on Violetta's future:
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Chapter 1 - A few months later:
Chapter 2 - After the Show:
Chapter 3 - Going home:
Chapter 4 - Violetta's Nightmare:
Chapter 5 - Band meeting:
Chapter 6 - I'm pregnant, Federico:
Chapter 7 - The girls talk about the Guys:
Chapter 8 - Maxi talks to the guys and Naxi breaks up:
Chapter 9 - Discussions and heartbreaks:
Chapter 10 - Leonetta's date:
Chapter 11 - At the Studio:
Chapter 12 - Girl's night in:
Chapter 13 - Unexpected surprise:
Chapter 14 - Grace in the hospital:
Chapter 15 - Telling Grace the news:
Chapter 16 - The week of the Wedding:
Chapter 17 - Drama the night before the wedding:
Chapter 18 - The morning of the wedding day:
Chapter 19 - The Wedding Day: *Part 2*
Chapter 20 - The big announcement:
Chapter 21 - Can we talk about this?
Chapter 22 - One day left till the honeymoon:
Chapter 23 - More Secrets:
Chapter 24 - A couple of weeks after Leon and Violetta went on their holiday:
Chapter 25 ~ A week after Leon and Violetta went on holiday: *Part 2*
Chapter 27 ~ A video to cause trouble:
Chapter 26 ~ On Leon and Violetta's honeymoon:
Chapter 28 ~ 1 week after:
Chapter 29 ~ Music Video plans:
Chapter 29 - Francesca's wedding preparations. Part 1:
Chapter 30 ~ The girls talk at the studio. Part 2:
Chapter 32 - The band talks about their futures:
Chapter 33 - The girls come over:
Chapter 34 - Naxi talk:
Chapter 35 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 1*
Chapter 36 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 2*
Chapter 37 - Before Diego and Francesca's wedding.
Chapter 38 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day:
Chapter 39 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day: *Part 2*
Chapter 40 - After the wedding day.
Chapter 41 - Diecesca in Seville:
Chapter 42 - Meanwhile after Diego and Francesca went on their honeymoon:
Chapter 43 - Leon the Spy/ Maxi and Naty kiss:
Chapter 44 - Secrets come out:
Chapter 45 - After Leon left:
Chapter 46 - The DVD and Show: *Last chapter*

Chapter 31 - Camila and Francesca talk about Violetta:

130 1 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Camila ~

Once we left Violetta things weren't really going well for Francesca since Ludmila has taken over the ideas of her wedding, she was being a bit over the top with everything and the Venue don't even get me started it was a disaster, but Francesca is letting Ludmila do these ideas since she hasn't got anyone else to turn to, but the thing is Violetta would've made it more perfect than this.

Francesca: Camila, are you listening?

Camila: Yes, Francesca, why don't you ask Violetta again?

Francesca: Are you mad? You heard she does not want anything to do with this marriage.

Camila: Francesca, she is your best friend besides, she knows you better than Ludmila does, you are not into any of her ideas, you are playing along because you have no choice, but you do Violetta.

Francesca: I do not have a choice, Camila; Violetta is not interested.

Camila: Francesca, for goodness's sake, see Violetta, do not take Ludmila's ideas, look I know Violetta has been weird since you and Diego got engaged but you cannot let this ruin your friendship because she has a reason, she is being like this.

Francesca: You know what her reasons are, they are excuses.

Camila: Francesca, Violetta did get her heart broken by Diego, she is scared that the same will happen to you as well.

Francesca: Oh, so you think he is going to leave me at the altar?

Camila: I... I am not saying anything like that, I am just saying Violetta is scared for you because look what happened when Violetta was about to marry Leon, Diego and you had an argument and what did he try and kiss Violetta?

Francesca: Who's side are you on?

Camila: I am not on anyone's side, I am just seeing Violetta's side, which is all.

Francesca: Well, you are right, she is just looking out for me.

Camila: Exactly, you know she would not do anything to hurt you.

Francesca: Okay, I will talk to her.

Camila: Good.

She left, and after a while, Diego was at the Studio talking to his dad in the teacher's lounge.

Gregorio: Oh, son, what are you doing here?

Diego: Dad, I am getting married to Francesca.

Gregorio: What?

Diego: I love her, I want to marry her.

Gregorio: Oh, are you sure?

Diego: I have never been so sure, I love her, I want a future with her.

Gregorio: Okay, so why are you telling me?

Diego: I want you to be my best man.

Gregorio: What? No Diego I cannot be your best man.

Diego: Why not?

Gregorio: Because... are you sure you want me?

Diego: Yes dad, who else?

Gregorio: Then I would be honoured.

Diego: Thanks, dad.

After some time, Francesca went to the Studio to see Violetta where she wanted to make things right.

Francesca: Violetta, I am so sorry, I should never have let Ludmila help me with the wedding, where she is ruining everything, and she does not know me as you do.

Violetta did not say anything, she just looked at her.

Francesca: Please, Violetta help me with my wedding!!!

Violetta: Francesca, I would love to.

Francesca: You will? Yay, thank you because Ludmila has all these ideas, and they are just not what I want... *Carries on talking*

Violetta: *Cuts her off* Francesca, calm down, we will fix all those problems I will do my best to make this the best wedding ever.

Francesca: Thank you, Camila was right, you were just looking out for me.

Violetta: What?

Francesca: Camila, put sense into me and she is right, you are my best friend Violetta, and nothing can ruin that, not even a wedding.

Violetta: Oh, so you have been talking behind my back?

Francesca: We were not saying anything bad; Camila was defending you.

Violetta: So, it was her idea that you are here not because you have come to your senses.

Francesca: Well, I was happy with just Ludmila helping me, but then Camila was saying how Ludmila does not know me as you do and everything.

Violetta: So, Ludmila does not know any of this I am guessing?

As Ludmila walked in she saw Violetta and Francesca talking.

Ludmila: What is going on?

Violetta: Francesca, has something to tell you?

Ludmila: What?

Francesca: Uh... I do not like your ideas for my wedding.

Ludmila: Francesca, why didn't you just be honest with me? it is your day.

Francesca: The thing is Violetta is going to take over with the wedding.

Ludmila: That is fine, but do you like the venue?

Violetta: What is the venue?

Ludmila showed the picture of the Venue, and it was a beautiful hotel.

Violetta: That is beautiful, we can keep it there.

Ludmila: Great, it is better than your venue Violetta, what Leon was thinking low-key, was he?

Violetta: Eh, my wedding day was enough, thank you very much.

Ludmila: Yeah, because you would not want Lion to find out that your best friend and his best friend is having a better venue than yours.

Violetta: No, Ludmila, because Leon and I are happy with the memories we got, when Federico and you get married you will have your memories and Diego is not Leon's best friend, Federico is.

Francesca: Excuse me, this is my day, not yours, you are married, and you do not have that far.

Violetta: Okay, but I must go because I need to pick my daughter up from my dad's where he has a meeting soon.

Ludmila: So, where's Angie?

Violetta: She is teaching till 9:00 pm.

Francesca: Camila and I will come over later so we can talk about the wedding.

Violetta: Okay, Leon will be home then, so he can look after Grace while we plan your wedding.

Francesca: Great.

Violetta left and Francesca went to see Diego as she walked into the dance studio, she heard him singing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 582 16
Violetta and León were young sweethearts, who married each other at nineteen. At the age of twenty-three they are divorced. Five years later, Violett...
9K 94 46
Continuing from Part 3, but will happen this one as the students are now leaving the studio behind and starting their futures for real, Federico and...
2K 30 14
Leon and Violetta didn't stay together when they left the studio where Violetta *Tini* was touring and recording a lot, and Leon was spending most of...
29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...