Eleceed: Negative Charge

Por Aurea_Rubrum

Vera Estelle, an individual very common, yet very unique at the same time. She had multiple problems in her p... Mais

Biography: Error ???
Goddamn... This is a CATastrophe
You ruined my food, okay? And you gotta pay the price.
Chasing a pussy.
Hahhh... life is tiring.
Alright, enough. Just go to school kid.
Why am I building up a kingdom again?
As the legends once said; With no pain, you will have no gain.
I'm an alpha, so I'll f*cking act like one.
What a good life I have.
Jiwoo's Training And Getting Stronger Once Again
Thank you Ms. Vera!!

Demon~? That I am~!

132 8 2
Por Aurea_Rubrum

Water showered on me as I stared myself at the mirror. I looked the very same as I did before I turned into a cat, "Problem is, I now have cat ears crowning my head, and a tail sprouting from my ass."

I turned off the shower. "Kid, hand me a towel along with the clothes!" I shouted as the door slightly opened and a basket was placed on the counter beside the door.

The door immediately closed as I sighed, again. I took the towel and I dried myself, wrapping my head with the towel before wearing the clothes and untying the towel again.

Walking out the shower, I dried my hair with a towel as I sat down on the sofa. "Really kid?" I sighed. "Couldn't you have given me other clothes? Why would you give me your clothes?"

Jiwoo looked to the side and answered. "There's no other clothes in this house except mine since my mother lives abroad and only visits me sometime for half a day." Well, I guess.

The clothes he handed me was a white hoody with cats decorated on it, and just the basic everyday pants. Meh, I'm fine with it. It isn't bothering me that much. It was just a cute hoody nothing else.

"I understand your circumstances then." I replied. An awkward silence followed as Jiwoo broke the silence. "Well, Ms. & Mr. Vera and Kayden did you eat well while I was gone?"

"Even if you don't like cat food, you should still eat." Jiwoo spoke. "Well, yes. I enjoyed the cat food you gave me though." I smirked and pointed at a pile of cat food just behind Kayden.

They were torn open by what seemed to be large scratch marks. "Oh, that. You both ate well... I guess I was worried for no reason. That's that... but I am worried."

Jiwoo stood up and approached the grey cat lying on the sofa. "Why hasn't he woken up yet? Is something really wrong? He's still out cold..." I massaged my temple, they hurt.

"Hey kid, do you have glasses? Hand it over to me if you do." I spoke as I closed my eyes. Now that I transformed into a human again, it seemed that my photokinesis ability became passive.

And the amount of information flooding to my brain was starting to hurt my eyes. "Ah, yes!" Jiwoo spoke as he rushed upstairs and took the glasses that was on his cabinet.

How did I know? The same as I did from earlier. I used my aerokinesis to simulate the effects of echolocation magnified by ten. Pretty useful ability for reconnaissance I would say.

Jiwoo raced down stairs again and handed me the glasses. "Thank you," I spoke as I put on the glasses. "A'ight, I can see again with these glasses." Technically, I guess.

You see, my eyesight is so good that I see everything in ultra 32k resolution, heck! I could even see things in infrared, or even thermal view! "So, Jiwoo. About the grey cat..."

I moved the glasses a bit up and light reflected, causing my eyes to get unseen beneath the glasses. "It actually woke up earlier." Jiwoo's eyes gleamed. "Really?! When!?"

"Just before you returned..." Kayden answered as Jiwoo turned his head back to the grey cat. "How fortunate; I thought that he would never wake up." Jiwoo spoke smiling.

"That good. You were awake!" Jiwoo beamed. 'Ugh... My heart... its palpitating from the cuteness of the pure Jiwoo!' I thought as I maintained my poker face, don't let them see!

"Jiwoo." Kayden spoke. "I'm curious, those three cats are strays, and you don't keep them in the house..." Jiwoo turned to look at him. "Right, those three are strays. And I don't keep them as pets."

Kayden turned towards the cabinet where a lot of cat food was stored, and I mean A LOT. With it were also other thing like fishing rods that have mouses and feathers instead of a hook...

Just a lot of thing that are related to cats. "No particular reason. In fact, it's none of your business." Jiwoo replied as Kayden grew a confident smirk. "That's for me to decide."

"Haha..." Jiwoo let out a nervous smile, I guess he's hesitant to tell us his past. I already know about it though. "When I was younger, I didn't have friends because of my powers."

"We moved around a lot, and I didn't get close to anyone just in case I used my powers by accident. But I wanted friends." Hazel approached Jiwoo and interacted with him.

This brought a smile on his face. "The friend I made back then... was a cat. He was a stray cat too, but he always stayed by my side when I was having a hard time."

"And then one day, he just vanished. I looked everywhere for him; I couldn't find him anywhere. Then my family moved away and that was it. I never saw him again."

Hazel climbed over Jiwoo's shoulder and let out purrs. "Now, when I come across a stray cat, I just try and help them out, you know? I was always buying cat food, treats, and toys..."

"It's just piled up into what you see here today. The main thing was always providing for the cats I found..." Hazel turned around in his embrace as Jiwoo faced us with a smile,

"It's not much of a story, right?" His past was a bit sad, but it also held a certain charm to it that it makes you feel happy for him somehow, to care for him. Kayden turned around.

"Yeah, it's not much of a story–." "–No it's not, but it has a certain charm to it." I interrupted Kayden and spoke my thoughts, which surprised the both of them. "Really?" Jiwoo asked.

"Yeah, it's a warm and touching one if I could be more honest." I answered with a warm smile; quite uncharacteristic of me. Jiwoo returned the smile as he stretched.

"*Yawn* I'm so tired. I slept through school, but I am still sleepy." Jiwoo spoke. "Makes sense. You used the powers I gave you, so your body must be drained. Plus you didn't sleep last night."

'(Makes sense) My ass! It has been over a day and Jiwoo is still tired from using your power? Just how great do you think you are?' I thought in my head as Jiwoo replied to him with a tired sigh.

"Hmmm... yeah... I'm tired... more so than usual..." Jiwoo slumped unto a pillow as Hazel got off him. Letting out a huge yawn, spoke again.

"You're right. I'm getting really tired. I'm going to take a nap. Mister Kayden, Miss Vera... I'm really glad to have both of you here. You should stay. At least until the both of you think it's time you would really leave. Please."

I let out a happy sigh as I stood up and closed my left eye, winking at him. "Of course, I'd stay. You promised to feed me for the rest of my life after all!" I answered as Kayden harrumphed.

Kayden turned around and hopped unto the sofa. "Stop yapping and start napping." He spoke. "Yeh... Thank you, both of you... I'm tired, so I'll talk later." Jiwoo answered as he closed his eyes.

Silence engulfed the whole living room as everyone was asleep. Except for me, I was the last man standing. "F*ck." I just realised my situation. It was so awkward that I was the only one awake.

I looked towards Kayden as a mischievous expression found itself on my face. I moved towards the sofa were Kayden lied. "Invest 20 SP into strength and speed, the remaining ten to dexterity." I muttered as my status screen appeared in front of me.

<< Name: Vera Estelle | Gender: Female | LVL: 6 | Titles: Untitled | HP: 375 | SP: 375 | FP: 15,850 >>

<< STR: 36 | SPD: 28 | SNS: 20 | DEX: 15 | VIT: 15 | INT: 634 >>

<< Skills: {Harmony: Max}, [Lightning Increase: 4], [Wind Armament: 2], [Shadow cloak: 3], [Cloak of light: 3], [Bite: 6], [Slash: 5], [Jump: 6], [Sprint: 7], [Cat Language: Max] >>

<< Current Stat/skill points: 0 >>

I had levelled up a few times by fulfilling some quests, which in turn had gave me bountiful exp to harvest. Enough that I could have reached level 6. 

I felt the changes immediately undergo my body as I flexed my body, there didn't seem to be much change, except the fact that I gained a bit more muscle and my abs were more defined.

The power I felt was great because of the increase in STR and SPD and I felt more flexible than before because of the DEX stat, I felt more confident that my plan was going to succeed.

I sneaked towards Kayden, and for a brief moment, my eyes gleamed with danger. "Yash!" I exclaimed as I captured Kayden's fat yellow body and snuggled with it as I crashed on the sofa.

Kayden had never felt his life more threatened than ever as he tried to get out of my grip. "Hey-! -Let–e go!" Kayden exclaimed in a hushed manner as he remembered that Jiwoo was asleep.

"Nya~ No! You're so cute while struggling right now~" I replied as the panic in Kayden's face increased as he kept on trying to get out of my grip. "Let me go!" He exclaimed as I answered curtly after; "No~"

Kayden had a desperate expression on his face as he started biting and scratching me, which shallow marks were only left. It didn't actually harm me, "But it hurts goddammit~."

I spoke as I squeezed Kayden further into my bountiful breast, in hopes of suffocating him. At first, Kayden's struggle only grew worse, but soon, his attacks lost their lustre as he soon gave up. "You demon..."

I let out a cheeky smile as I rubbed my face against his cat head. "Demon~? That I am~!"

<<<<><>>>><<<<><>>>>

Guys! I am sorry for the very late update that was supposed to have arrived a couple of hours earlier! I kinda got lost in sidetracked while I was writing the chapter.

Oh yeah, guys, please give some of your votes to this book, or add it to your collection if you like it! Your support sometimes gives me a boost in my creativity in writing, and I thank those who did vote for this book!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.1K 1K 28
People used to say it's weird if your dream actually comes true. But for me I would really love that to happen. - what if all my dreams come true...
188K 5.9K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
1.8K 408 27
1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut her off and faced him I sighed and cross...
946 54 14
Gravity I'm going through you with all my might You're my gravity Or I won't give you up in a second You're you're my gravity You're you're my gravit...