HOME IS YOU

De Silver_Lilly

"VEGAS!!" The door of the Main Family Conference Room flung open and entered a raging Pete with 3 years old V... Mai multe

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-0
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Author's Note: PLOT TIMING
Chapter-13
Chapter-14 🔞
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24

Chapter-25

5.4K 107 34
De Silver_Lilly

[3rd P.O.V]

The mansion was beautifully decorated with yellow and white lights amidst the dark forest under the dark black night sky.

The lighted mansion was the only source of light in the dark surrounding.

The view was quite similar to that of those boys' lives. Their life had always been surrounded by darkness. Finally the source of light of their life after this long journey through the dark life tunnel, was in sight.

All they needed, was to continue running a bit more.

They were finally reaching towards that source of light, in the same way the black Maserati was slowly reaching the beautiful mansion full of bright lights in the middle of the dark forest.

The car stopped in front of the Mansion.

Arm and Pol opened the doors for Kinn and Khun Korn, and bowed down to greet them.

"Good Evening Khun Korn. Good Evening Khun Kinn. Khun Noo has been expecting your presence for a long time."

Korn let out a smile before nodding. They followed Arm who guided them inside, and Porsche handed the car key to Pol.

"Pol everything is alright, right?" Porsche's expression was too tense. He felt his palms becoming excessively sweaty.

"Porsche don't worry. Everything is going smoothly. Now hurry inside."

"My Friend be strong. Okay!" Pol added with a smile.

As soon as they reached the hall, the beauty and grandeur really struck them. Korn spoke in an impressed tone, "Kinn when did Khun buy such an amazing vintage property? This place is not only just a great work of art, but also has such great geographical advantage. How come I had no idea? Finally this boy did something sensible and has made me surprised in a good sense. "

Hearing the name of his brother from his father's lips, made Kinn feel sick. He bit his lip before lying. Kinn felt a pang in his stomach and his throat felt dry. But he spoke, "Pa, my condition is just the same as yours'. I'm also very much surprised. Khun has been really secretive about this party. I think only he'll be able to answer your queries."

Khun made a dramatic appearance in his Charcoal Black Suit. "Oh Paaaaa!!! Finally you are here. Have been waiting for soooooo long that my head already hurts. Do you like this place and the arrangements Pa? I especially organized the party in your honor."

"I really like it my son. But how come you have been hiding such a great property from me? This is such a perfect place to take some time away from busy life." Korn spoke while patting his son's back.

"I'm glad to hear that you like it. Pa I wanted this to be a surprise. Now let's go and sit at the dining table." Tankhun did his best to keep up with his acting, and guided them.

He felt disgusted at his heart. He wanted to throw away his suit jacket and take a shower.

His father's hands felt too dirty and heavy, even though there was a piece of clothing separating the touch. Tankhun felt phantom burn on his back.

At the dining table, Korn and Tankhun were given the two most important seats, where they were sitting at the opposite ends of the table.

As Kim, Kinn and Porsche took up the seats at the side, Korn noticed that there were still three empty seats at the other side of the table.

" Are we expecting someone else today, Khun? " Korn inquired.

" Oh Pa didn't Kinn tell you that today I want an exclusive and a complete Family Party. So with just the 5 of us....... ummm.... it can't be called a family party. The WHOLE FAMILY needs to be together. "

The door of the hall opened.

Vegas and Pete entered into the room. The aura surrounding them was exceptionally dark, cold and calm.

Both were looking like two extremely handsome soul catchers coming directly out of devil's den, in the dark black couple suit.

Seeing the two of them enter, Korn's laughter stopped. Normally looking at his expression one wouldn't understand a thing. But this time it wasn't the case.

The cold and dark air around Vegas and Pete had probably affected Korn, for he was having a hard time keeping his cold stoic face.

"What is happening Tankhun? Why wasn't I informed about their presence beforehand?" Korn asked taken a bit aback.

"A Very Good Evening Uncle. Cousin had sent an invitation to me asking for a chance to reconcile. At first I was ready to turn it down." Vegas smirked and continued, " But after looking at his past relationship with Pete, and also the way he wrote the letter with so much pleadings and sincerity, I thought of giving it a chance.

I felt that maybe this will be a chance for both the families to turn a new leaf. I hope Uncle too thinks similarly, and wants us to let go the past while we all try to start everything afresh." Vegas spoke with his charming yet cunning smile.

"Pa they had done some mistakes in the past, but we aren't actually all white. We too had committed mistakes. I think it's time to let go of the past misunderstandings and grudges.

Afterall we are a family. And being a family means embracing each other's flaws, accepting and forgiving each other. Please accept them na Pa. For me na." Tankhun cut in before Korn could even speak any word in response to Vegas.

Korn schooled his facial expression into a smile and everyone could feel how artificial it looked. "Oh Dear, no words can explain how happy I'm feeling right now. Why would I not accept them? Khun you are right. We are a family.

Vegas and Pete, I'm really glad that you both decided to let go of the past. That was very mature of you two. We all have made mistakes in life. Life is all about forget and forgive.

My dears come and join us. I'm always worried about you all. With Gun's death, I'm the only guardian left.

I have always wanted you all to be safe and happy. It's just that the time and situations led to such misunderstandings. Today I feel so proud of you three. My dear Khun, Vegas and Pete."

Vegas and Pete sat on two of the empty chairs beside Tankhun.

Korn's words were probably one of the most ridiculous things they had ever heard of.

Even shame would get ashamed of seeing Korn's shamelessness.

"Pete I never got the chance to properly and officially welcome you into our family. Welcome to the family as the son in law of the family. Thank You for taking care of my nephews. I'm really grateful."

"Thank You Khun Korn for welcoming me. But there is no need to thank me for taking care of Vegas, Macau and Venice. They are my family and responsibility. I wasn't doing any act of service to receive thanks.

And whoever would ever try to harm them, I won't leave them unscathed." Pete was smiling brightly, yet each and every word coming out of his beautiful voice was coated with venom.

"Yes Yes. You are right....ummm Now since all of us are finally here after such a long time. Let's not waste time. Then Khun why don't we start of with your party. " A stuttering and startled Korn spoke after looking at the big wall clock.

"Oh Pa! Don't you see that one seat is still empty. Let's wait wait for few more minutes for the important person's arrival." Tankhun spoke in his dramatic voice and, even Vegas and Kim couldn't control their laugh.

"Who else is coming? Oh! I see. My nephew Macau and Venice are still not here. I haven't yet met the the youngest and most special member of our family. Vegas since you have adopted him, when will you let me see my Grandson?"

Vegas tightened his fist under the table. He was clenching his hand with all his might so as not to loose control. He couldn't bear to hear his beloved son and younger brother's name coming out of that filthy mouth.

Pete placed his hand over Vegas' fist, with the intention to clam the raging man down. He himself was feeling disgusted being at the same place as Korn and putting on his fake smile instead of killing him. Hearing the man who attempted to kill his son, take his son's name with fake love, made fire run through his veins.

But both Vegas and Pete knew that they had to hold it in. There was no way they would give in to their urges of killing the man so early. They didn't wanna mess up their big picture.

Vegas put on his fake smile, " They aren't coming today. My son is a bit sick. So Macau is taking care of him. Well the future isn't running away. Is it uncle?"

Tankhun spoke hurriedly to hide Vegas' sarcasm, "Pa don't be impatient. I'm sure you will be really surprised to see her."

As soon as the gong of the large wall clock was hit for seven times, a beautiful lady entered the room.

She was dressed in a all black gown with a beautiful black hat, exuding the aura of the royalty. Her beauty was unparalleled in the black dress.

Her attire didn't fit a party look. But it was a perfect fit for a Grand Mourning Ceremony.

Korn couldn't believe his eyes. The always calm and cold facade of his disappeared in a moment. Instead it was replaced by shock, horror and disbelief.

It was quite a sight to see.

Vegas spoke, "Aunt you are finally here. Come sit beside me."

Vegas looked at Korn. "Uncle I hope you wouldn't mind me bringing my Aunt. She just returned from States a few days back. It's my first time meeting her in years. I wanted to introduce her to you."

A playful smirk played across Vegas face. The horror on Korn's face satisfied his previously felt rage a bit.

No words escaped from Korn's mouth. He was just staring at Victoria with his eyes bulging out.

Victoria sat beside Vegas and then turned towards Korn. "Nice to meet you Khun Korn. I'm Victoria, Ireshi's twin sister. And it's really nice to meet you all boys. You all have grown up a lot. Dear Tankhun thank you for inviting me today.

Khun Korn, I hope I'm not disturbing your family time." A beautiful smile was plastered on her face. When Victoria smiled, she looked absolutely the same as Ireshi.

Victoria's voice brought Korn out of his trance. Seeing splitting image of Ireshi, the woman whom he had pushed to death just because of his own insecurities and inner devils, was really hard for Korn.

The past memories came flooding. Even in his dreams, Korn could never forget the Godly and Queen like aura of Ireshi that made people follow her with devotion and not because of fear.

Ireshi was the hardest anomaly that had ever occurred on his chessboard. She was way too unpredictable.

Well an old player like Korn knew very well how to react when faced with variables, whether in the past or in the present. He put himself together in a moment and locked all his true emotions, thoughts and memories behind his facade of normalcy.

He put on a bright smile and replied, "I was really startled. For a moment I thought my sister in law is back. Such an amazing woman she was. I still have hard time accepting her wrongful death.

Khun Victoria thank you so much for attending this get together. Actually sister Ireshi had never spoken of you before, so I never knew. But I'm really glad and honored to have you here. Your presence has enhanced the meaning of this evening by hundred folds.

Well I'm really very sorry for not being able to protect my sister in law, even though I was the head of the family and protecting her was my duty. I'm indebted to her for life"

"Let's not bring it up. It was probably her destiny." Victoria replied.

"Yes let's not talk about the past....By the way Tankhun how did get to know Khun Victoria?"

"Pa I met her two days ago at the mall and was so shocked. After meeting her, I felt like Little Mama is back. So I wanted to share this feeling with Kinn and Kim, and mend things from the past.

So now that everyone is here, let's start the dinner. In the future we'll probably never be able to gather everyone like today." Tankhun spoke.

"Don't talk like that, Khun? Aren't we all a family? Since we are letting go of the past today, there will be so many occasions in the near future." Khun Korn laughed.

He actually had failed to understand the real meaning behind his son's words.

Vegas knew that it was too early to alert the man. "Actually Uncle, Aunt Victoria will be leaving for States in two days and we don't know when she'll again return. Probably that's why Khun is talking like that."

"Yes Pa. Vegas is right. I'll really miss her when she goes to the States. She reminds me so much of Little Mama.....

Anyways, Arm and Pol serve the food."

Arm and Pol followed Tankhun's order.

While the dinner was ongoing, Korn noticed something, "Tankhun is today a black themed party? Why are each one of you in black? I'm the only odd one here by wearing white."

"Pa today is a special day. Since you are the head of the family, obviously you should be the Star of the Night." Tankhun let out a sarcastic remark

"No. No. Today's guest of honour is Khun Victoria. Afterall this is her first visit. Khun Victoria I hope the food is up to your taste." Korn smiled looking at Victoria.

That was probably the most sickening smile everyone present in the room had ever seen. As time was passing by, enduring Korn's acting was becoming more and more irritating for them.

Victoria put on her smile, "Western cuisine has become my palate over the years. I must say your son has basically brought Italy over to Thailand."

There was small laughter and talks in between.

Everyone was acting. A disgusting theatrical play was going on in the name of Family Dinner....

After the dinner was over, Tankhun brought a bottle of wine.

"Pa I won this 20 years old wine at an auction at France. I hope it will suit both yours and Aunt Victoria's taste buds. Afterall today is such a special day."

The chessboard had completely overturned. The always scheming and calculating Korn wasn't even a bit aware of the scheming going on behind the smiling faces of the people in front of him, who were claiming to be his family.

Kinn looked really pale. He couldn't stand being a part of the people that were constantly making double meaning remarks and were hinting at his Pa's demise while talking sweet.

He couldn't believe that his older brother when needed could do such flawless acting. He felt himself getting smaller and smaller. He knew his Pa should be punished, but this shouldn't have been the way.

Kinn wanted all of this to quickly end.

Korn noticed the changes in his son's expression, "Kinn is everything fine son?"

Kinn did his best to compose himself, "Yes Pa. Just a little headache."

After tasting the wine, Korn spoke, "The wine is really great. What do you think Khun Victoria?"

"You are right Khun Korn. And today is making the taste even more special." Victoria had such a peaceful smile on her face.

Kim couldn't stop staring at her. Every time she smiled, he was reminded of his Little Mama. They both looked so similar yet he could easily distinguish them from each other.

And every time he looked at his Pa smiling at Victoria, he couldn't keep himself calm. The killer of his Little Mama was just in front of him. Yet all he could do was sit and see him put on a show and keep playing along.

Porsche too was feeling sick. He wanted punishment for the man who had taken away so many childhoods. But he was just so much afraid of breaking his lover to the extent that putting him back to places would be a really hard task. He kept losing his focus.

Porsche had thought that revenge would bring him satisfaction. But all he was feeling at that time while sitting and watching the events unfold, was anxiety. He couldn't stop taking glances at his lover.

The raging Kim who only wanted nothing but blood, did his best to keep his cold and aloof appearance. Though he didn't take part in the drama that was playing in front of him, he was doing a pretty good job as a spectator.

A Five Man Show was going. Vegas, Pete, Victoria and Tankhun was putting up such a high level performance alongside Korn, that even Korn couldn't guess their real intentions.

Victoria looked at the clock which indicated that it was 8 : 30 in the evening, and realized that it was time to level up their game.

With an innocent and curious face, Victoria started speaking, " Actually I hadn't seen my sister after she left our home on the day of our birthday. I was sent to the States and we both had no means of contact. Years later I got to know about her death and couldn't even bid her goodbye.

Will you all mind to share some stories about my sister? I just want to know how her married life was."

"We don't remember much actually. But I'm sure Uncle can help us relive the past." Vegas added.

Korn smiled, " Surely. There are so many fond memories of hers. I'm really thankful to her. After the death of my wife, she looked after my sons like her own. My wife Jaya fell ill severely. Sister Ireshi looked after her and my family a lot.

Her death was really unimaginable. There was no reason for her to choose that." Korn sighed at the end.

Victoria just nodded her head.

Vegas spoke, " I have vague memories of my mother being held captive inside our mansion. I also remember her body having traces of violence and her face having traces of stress that she would flawlessly hide in front of us.

I had an asshole as a father. Probably the family pushed her to the edge and compelled her to do it. What do you think uncle?"

Korn hadn't expected Vegas to say such things. " Well Vegas, I don't think you remember properly. You were so young then.

I wouldn't lie and say that my brother was a good man. But we were taught how to respect the ladies of the family. My brother and I were educated on same principles regarding this. There was nothing like what you are saying."

Kim let out a laugh. " Oh Yes! Absolutely! That's so true. Both you and uncle were actually taught the same principles. And that's why he followed your steps. "

"Kim what the hell are you speaking ?" Korn was calm.

"Am I wrong ? Both of you killed your own wives.

And frankly speaking, you killed both my Little Mama and my Ma for your benefits. You had made such a good use of the insecure and bastard side of Vegas' father. Do you really think that nobody will ever know about your wrongdoings Korn Theerapanyakul ?"

Korn was shocked after listening to his youngest son. "Do you even have any idea what you are speaking ? Kim are you high on drugs or what ? I shouldn't have let you have so much freedom."

"Huh! Hahahaha...." Kim let out a sinister laugh. "Freedom you say? Woww! Seriously? Who are you kidding? I have had enough of you and your acting. Stop It. I'M THE LIVING PROOF OF YOUR CRIME." Kim shouted.

Vegas put his hand on Kim's shoulder. "Kim calm down. Will you? Being emotional isn't your trait."

Vegas looked at Korn, " Uncle you should solve this problem with Kim first. Since he got to know about his health condition, he has been very upset. Afterall who can accept the fact that their father had slow poisoned their mother, which led to have poison accumulation in their body. Kim could have lived a perfectly healthy life with his Ma by his side. But you just took away that chance from him. "

" Okay... Now... Now I'm getting the clear picture. Vegas you are a snake just like your father. What lies did you feed my son and manipulate him ? I should have thought it beforehand that you wouldn't have accepted Thankhun's invitation without any agenda.

Tankhun how could you still be so stupid! Why did you even try to reach out to them?"

" Yes you are right! I'm stupid. I'm the biggest idiot on this planet, whose biggest mistake was believing that his father loved him.

But you Khun Korn Theerapanyakul, have you ever loved anyone other than your own self ? How could you stoop so low ?"

Kinn finally looked at his father with soft and teary eyes, "Pa why? Why did you ruin all of ours childhood? Pa I have always seen you as my idol. How could you?" A drop of tear escaped from Kinn's eye as his voice cracked.

"Kinn even you? How can you get fooled by these snakes? Vegas and Pete are trying to break all of us apart. It's clear like daylight. Why can't you see ?

My son you were always sensible. Tell me why would I even harm Jaya or Ireshi?

Kim why would I poison my pregnant wife? Aren't you my flesh and blood?"

Korn turned to Vegas and Pete, " You two wanted revenge right? Then you should have taken revenge like men and not like cowards !!! Do both of you think that it's that's easy to manipulate my family in my presence? How dare you two try to fool and manipulate them."

Both Vegas and Pete's eyes turned cold. Their look was full of rage and hatred. If looks had the power to freeze someone, then Korn would have already been frozen.

With utter disgust, Pete spoke in his authoritative tone. Something that only Vegas is aware of. " Huh! This joke isn't even funny Khun Korn. How can we even hold a candle in front of the immense light of your manipulation.

You have been manipulating everyone from the start. To you no one else's life matters. Seriously how do manage to stay so tick skinned an keep lying? Did you really think nobody will get to know the truth behind this family.

If Gun Theerapanyakul suffered from inferiority complex then you Korn Theerapanyakul, you suffer from superiority complex. You love Power and Control.

You think you can control everyone like those inanimate pieces on your chessboard? But you are utterly wrong. Did you forget that at end of the day, you are not the real owner of everything. Like a crowned clown, after years of acting you have started to believe that everything is yours.

But they are all Fake. Khun Korn Theerapanyakul, You have been living inside sand castle all along.

But how could you push your sons inside those dangerous and fragile castles? You are the killer of the Mother of your sons, Mother of Vegas and Macau, and you even had killed Porsche's Father.

You didn't just stop there. You kidnapped your own son for your benefit and ruined his present, past and future.

How can someone like you meet their own eyes while standing in front of mirror ?"

"Just shut up you lowly slut." Korn roared and went ahead trying to slap Pete.

His hand was caught in the midair and Vegas let out a growl. Vegas' grip on Korn's hand tightened. His eyes were full of fire and rage.

He kept tightening his hold until Korn couldn't take it. "Vegas ! Do you think you can kill me just like this ?"

"Who said I want to kill you ? Death will be such a nice gift for you. And I'm not interested in giving you gifts." Vegas further tightened his hold and everyone could hear crackling sound of bones.

With a broken wrist, Korn Theerapanyakul was pushed on the ground by Vegas.

Kinn rushed, "Pa are you alright? Vegas I know he's wrong. But please why are you being like this? He's not your prisoner whom you can hurt in any way."

Vegas ignored Kinn and looked straight into Korn's eyes. Those eyes clearly depicted pain, but there was no fear. Only hints of desperation " I'm amazed by you brainwashing skills, Uncle. As expected. You have managed to tame Kinn like a loyal dog. Great.

BUT HOW DARE YOU TRY TO RAISE YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY PETE? How dare you Korn Theerapanyakul? How could you insult him?

Seriously what more can be expected of a man like you? You love domestic violence too much. Don't you? You abused Elder Mama, you abused my Ma....

Unlike them who had nobody to protect them, Pete has me. I'll always keep standing in front of my lover like a shield.

And Do you realize that no matter what you say or do. Nobody present here will ever believe you. Your sons aren't yours anymore. SEE! SEE IT WITH YOUR DAMN EYES."

Vegas words made Korn look at everyone. All the people were looking at him with rage and disgust. Even Kinn's eyes were downcast.

Well hs name is Korn Theerapanyakul. This man had seen far worse situations. Something like that wasn't enough to break him. But it did make him falter.

" Vegas nice try. I'll admit that I had never expected you to play this move. But do you really think you are gonna win this game? " Korn let out a laugh.

"Just shut up Korn. I can't take your laughter. Your laughter reminds me of all the mistreatment and tortures my sister had to go through. Were you that insecure and afraid?

Afraid of your wife? Afraid of your sister in law?

Did you ever realize that the reason of your fear was your incompetence and not their competence.

You destroyed the childhood of all of these children. How dare you still act so haughty and mighty? You have to pay the prices." Victoria's anger burst out.

" Oh so who will punish me? That pathetic son of your sister ? Huh! Vegas will you? " Korn let out a sarcastic laugh.

Before Vegas could speak, both Kim and Porsche took out their gun. Kim shouted, " I'll kill you. " and so did Porsche, " Your death is written in my hands. "

"Stop both of you." Pete shouted. "He doesn't deserves to die yet. Don't you all think that his punishment hasn't yet started. He needs to beg for death to embrace him."

Vegas looked straight into Korn's eyes, "Uncle don't think you can provoke me with your weak games. Can you see it? You are no more the controller of your chessboard. No matter what move you try to play. We can see through them."

Korn laughed. "Do you think I'm afraid of death? Do you really think you can break my relationship with my sons ?"

"JUST SHUT UP! " Tankhun shouted. "I feel disgusted when you keep saying 'my sons' , 'my sons'.

If we actually were that precious to you then why did you ruin our lives? Was it really necessary to harm Porsche's family?"

Kinn added, " Pa just because you wanted to hide every truth, you killed Porsche's dad. You even hid his mom. Moreover you let a gambler take care of them. Why did you have to ruin his life? Why Pa? WHY? " Kinn shouted at his father for the first time and a drop of tear had escaped his eyes.

" I didn't harm Prim and his family. All I did was trying to protect my dear sister from my brother and that traitor Kittisak. None of the two had any good intentions.

Moreover Kittisak had tried to harm the Theerapanyakul Family. Me and my father had worked hard tremendously for the family's current position.

Be sensible for a second Kinn. Would you have let a spy live?

For my sister's sake I didn't kill Kittisak. It was Gun." Korn spoke in a calm and convincing tone, making Kinn rethink.

" Why are still lying Khun Korn Theerapanyakul? Why act in front of people who knows the real you? It was you who had killed my Pa and hurt my Ma." Porsche spat.

"You don't the truth Porsche. It wasn't me. Do you even have any proof against me?" Korn's voice was low and calm.

"Of course Uncle. No need to worry about proofs. Sarut had given us enough proofs." Vegas spoke with his smirk.

"How can Sarut even help you? He's already dead. Vegas stop lying." Korn's voice this time lost it's usual calmness. It was coated with threat.

Vegas started laughing. "Uncle You have really become old. How come you couldn't realize that Sarut's death was a play set up by me? Though he's probably dead by now.

Anyways he did give a enough proofs and information. Especially regarding my Ma.

I'll make you regret all the mistreatment my Ma received."

At an instant Vegas took out out his gun and shoot Korn at his right calf. The man let out a shrilled scream of pain.

Blood was woozing out. The floor was slowly getting painted in red.

Everyone stood there silently looking at Korn with eyes full of fire and disgust.

Kinn brought a black file in front of everyone and with great difficulty he spoke, " Porsche I know what my family has done to yours is truly horrible. I can't change the past but I hope you would give me the chance to repent. "

Porsche was too stunned to speak.

Kinn continued, " I'm making you the owner of all the property that we Theerapanyakul Family currently have. I want you to become the Head of the Major Family and take back what's rightfully yours. In return I beg you to let the past go. Please give my Pa a last chance."

"Kinn are crazy. I have given all my life in growing this Empire. Oh God! Why do I even have a son like you ? There's no way I'm gonna let it happen."

" Pa I request you. Please...."

BANG!

"Kinn!" Shouted Tankhun.

Blood started seeping out of Korn Theerapanyakul's right hand while he was holding a gun aimed towards Porsche.

A horrified Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul stood still with with his lucky gun in his hand.

"Kinn you shoot me because of that Boy Toy of yours?" Korn's voice was weak but full of spite.

" Please Pa don't talk. Please. " Tears were running down his eyes as Kinn rushed to Korn, using his handkerchief to try to stop the blood flow.

"Kinn why are you such a weakling?" Vegas spoke but Kinn didn't answer. He was busy tying the piece of cloth around the gunshot.

" You deserved it. " Tankhun spoke. " I can't wait to bore another hole in your left hand. "

Korn just let out a laugh of frustration.

"Do you think you deserve to laugh ? Tell me was it fun to see your son being engulfed by trauma after you yourself had kidnapped him. Did you have fun seeing me ?" Tankhun's voice was breaking but he didn't lower his pitch.

Korn again let out a laugh. " Do you think I could have fun ? I wanted my son to get stronger instead he turned out into a Maniac. You are a FAILURE Tankhun. A FAILURE."

Tankhun tightly clutched the hem of his suit. But the next words from Korn made him loose it all.

" No it's not your fault. None of yours actually. JAYA WAS A FAILURE. And you all inherited her genes. You all are weak and failure because it's in your mother's genes.

That woman destroyed my life even after dying."

BANG!

The bullet from Tankhun's pistol finally bore a hole in the left hand of Korn Theerapanyakul.

" Shut Up! Don't insult my dead mother. You don't deserve to call out her name." Tankhun was fuming with rage and tears kept falling down his eyes.

Korn was looking weak and pale with all the blood loss. But that didn't put a stop on his sharp tongue, " Even if I die today, the fact that each one of you are weaklings won't ever change.

Vegas and Pete don't think you guys have won. Even without all of your knowledge, all this time, you people have been dancing according to my instructions. My death won't change the fact that it was me who had written each one of yours destiny."

BANG! BANG!

Two shots were shot.

The bullet from Pete's gun dig into the shin of the other leg of Korn. " This is for trying to harm Vegas, Macau and my son Venice. Korn Theerapanyakul, it's so stupid of you to think that you are omnipotent like God.

It's so funny. You really think your wrote our destiny?

No! It's us who'll write your destiny and give you the punishment you deserve for harming our dear ones.

We are simply cleansing another garbage that's polluting the earth. It's not even worth mentioning."

The other bullet was from Vegas' gun. It had hit Korn's chest, just few millimeters below the heart.So that Korn wouldn't die. But feel the pain worse than death.

" This bullet is to remind you about all the abuse you had brought upon my Ma. I could have killed you. But I promised my dearest youngest cousin that I would let him have the honor. "

"KIM !" Vegas shouted.

Fear and tiredness was clear in Korn's eyes. He had never thought that the game on his chessboard would change so drastically even before he could realize it.

He kept coughing blood. The physical pain that he was feeling was inhuman. He looked defeated. He started remembering the faces of his family and each one of his crimes. A tear of regret escaped from his eyes.

It was time for him to accept his destiny.

Kim angled his gun towards Korn's forehead, " I have long been waiting to bore a hole in your head. Because of you My Little Ma died and I couldn't even do anything to save her. All my life I have been living in guilt.

You killed my Ma and burnt every veins of mine with poison. Your time's up now Korn Theerapanyakul.

You have made enough number of people suffer. Now go to the place where you belong to. I hope that if Hell exists, then you would get boiled in hot oil and get tortured until you payback for all your crimes."

With that being said, another loud gunshot was heard.

The defeated and lifeless body of Korn Theerapanyakul, the head of the Major Family, fell down from the hold of his second son.

There was utter silence in the room.

All eyes were on the cold, lifeless body.

Korn Theerapanyakul had failed to become the Master of His Destiny........

Kinn was tightly clutching the cold body of his father while Porsche firmly held his shoulder to give him his support and warmth.

Tankhun hugged Kim tightly and let out silent sobs. While the younger kept drawing circles on the back of the oldest.

Vegas side hugged his aunt. There was a smile of contentedness on Victoria's face as she looked at the dead body. Her dream finally came true. She had dreamt of seeing the scene several times and finally it happened.

Pete interlocked his fingers with Vegas and Vegas kissed Pete's knuckles. Pete mouthed him with his warmest smile " You did great My Love " and Vegas mouthed back with a bright smile " All because of You My Love. Thank You ".

There was an incredible serenity and tranquility in the environment. The sound of the gong hitting the the wall clock ten times indicated that it was Ten in the night.

In the well lit room, laid the blood drenched body of Khun Korn. His white suit had turned red in his own blood.

Surrounding him were his victims, all in Black.

Finally all the children inside those adult versions of the new generation of the Theerapanyakul family were free.

Finally they were able to win over the dark and reach the source of light.

A completely new journey towards a new future was waiting for them.

This new journey might be full of hurdles, but this time all of them were free to decide their own destiny.

They were all finally out in the light. And the decision of staying in Darkness or Light was now their own.....

The drama "Family Dinner" finally came to an end....

.

Outside the hall stood Chan. He saw the all scenes unfold. For almost half of his life, he had served Khun Korn while dedicating his every ounce of respect and himself.

He bowed down towards the lifeless body and spoke softly,

" I promise you Khun Korn that from now onwards, I'll serve the strongest Theerapanyakul and help him flourish the family name in such a way that a new History will be recreated.

Rest In Peace Khun Korn"..............

.

.

_________________________________________________________

< Note > Yesss!!!! Finally Korn is dead. But can you all guess what or who Chan is talking about??

Did you guys notice, Porsche didn't shoot Khun Korn. This boy actually put his love over himself. While Kinn shoot his father to protect his lover.....

Dear Readers did you all like this chapter ? I can't imagine that I wrote 6K worded chapter 😲😲 Please let me know your thoughts in comment section. You all have no idea how precious your comments are to me. They give me immense motivation and happiness🥰🥰

And really sorry for suddenly vanishing🥺🥺 I was so lost and couldn't write anything for 3 weeks. I then had a small talk with a friend of mine regarding the story and when I finally said out loud few parts of my ideas, I was able to think more clearly and write this chapter. I'm once again able to see the future of the story....

THANK YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH ME. Loads of Love from me to all my readers❤️💙

1 Announcement :

I have recently started a new VegasPete Fanfic named " Can 'You' & 'Me' Become 'Us' " . If you all have free time then please check it out. I'll start updating it very soon.

Well That's It. See You All Again Very Soon. Bye Bye.....❤️💙

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

252K 10.5K 37
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
272K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
208K 8.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...