The Cambridges - BRF Fanficti...

By prinxesschia

•CURRENTLY ON PAUSE• *Many typos and grammar mistakes. I apologize, I'm not a native speaker and I should rea... More

The Cambridges
1. Prince Louis of Cambridge
2. A Royal Wedding
3. Inconveniences
4. James
5. Christening pt.1 - A Royal feud
6. Christening pt.2 - Crisis
7. Christening pt. 3 - Apologies and changes
8. Uncle Harry
9. Instagram
10. Eugenie's wedding
11. Secrets and lies
12. Attack
13. Hospital
14. Home
15. Prince Philip
16. Surrogate mother
17. Archie Harrison
18. Trooping the Color
19. Archie's christening
Q/A for the characters?
20. Tokyo 2020?
21. Finding Freedom?
22. Out of here
23. Commonwealth Day
24. Fear
25. Hold Still
26. A year in pictures
27. Now, what?

Announcement

228 9 2
By prinxesschia

Please, read until the end, thank you!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're doing alright, it's been a minute since my last update – as always, apologies.

I think by now everyone has heard of Catherine's announcement, unfortunately, and I hope you'll understand when I say that, after having thought about it for some time, I'll take a break from writing this story.

Catherine's situation hits very close to home and at this time I don't feel comfortable writing about something so similar to what I've gone through in my personal life, although many years ago, having found myself in the position Victoria would be, and the children are right now.

Obviously I also don't want to speculate on a real person's health, nor would I want to continue the story pretending nothing ever happened, because the Royal Family is undoubtedly going through hard times that are and will leave a mark.

Don't worry though, I'm not deleting the story or anything, I promise! I'm just taking a short break, just until Catherine comes back, in full force and healthy!

I hope you will understand my position, and I hope you'll still be around when I come back – Victoria still has a lot to do, trust me!

In the meantime, I've been working on a different project, and I hope you'll like it. I have a new book coming out soon (as soon as I figure out what I want the cover to be. and a few other things, lol), and I hope you'll give it a chance. I'm not leaving the Royals!

I promise you'll hear from me soon, I'll put out another announcement when the book is out, hopefully already next week...

Thank you for your incredible support, much love xxx

Chia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
929K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...