The baby but who's?- attack o...

By Ereri-love

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

924 31 21
By Ereri-love

Levi's p.o.v

Months past and I never really talked to anyone, I'm not the father and it's killing me, I was leading myself on and on for what!

I still can't stand seeing them happy every single day, with what could of been my child.

I'm leaving, I'm gonna leave and live on my own from now on.

-

I began to pack my bags in my room, whilst I did I heard Eren and Petra in a argument.

"You never help me out with the baby!" Petra yelled.

"I do so! But you never give me her!"

"Your always out that's why! Levi's more a father then you are!"

Oh no...don't bring me into this Petra.

"Fine! Be with him! I don't care anymore! But he ain't getting my baby!" He yelled.

I then heard the baby crying, then didn't hear her over the yelling, guess I got to see to her.

I went to there bedroom and looked into the crib. She stopped crying the moment she saw me.

"It would be less trouble if you weren't here..." I sighed. I leaned down and picked her up.

"D-addy.." She whispered. I fiddled with my bangs.

"No I'm not your daddy." I told her.

"Yeah...you are.." I turned around to see Petra at the door. "She's yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
61.5K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong