The Lost Hero (A MHA x Teen T...

By Firerider56

After finally beating Shigaraki, Deku can finally look back at what has happened. His friends, colleagues, fa... More

Kami
Check These Side Storys
A New Dawn
Street Fight
Who Is He?
Vigilante In The Night
Realization
Who Is The H.I.V.E?
Unlikely Allies
Settling In
Getting Recognized
Blackfire?
Star Thief
Choose Your Character
Prison Break... In?
Animosity Between Us
Whats With The Lightning?
Electric Buzz
Thunderous Booms
An explination

Deku

3.5K 72 39
By Firerider56

[[SPOILERS FOR CURRENT MANGA]]

One For All's 9th And Last User

——————————————————

[Origin]

In a world filled with powers, a boy is born with none.

This boy was Izuku Midoriya.

In his world, roughly 80% of all people are born with a power, or "Quirk". These "Quirks" were the byproduct of humanity taking the next step in evolution.

Resulting in the creation of a brand new profession: Hero's. A job where individuals use their Quirks as keepers of the peace, fighting crime, and Villains (Individual's who use their Quirk for crime).

Unfortunately, this also meant that 20% of the population were "Quirkless", and were deemed powerless and useless.

That was what Izuku had to deal with growing up.

Since the ripe age of 4, Izuku Midoriya learned a harsh truth about reality, Not all men are created equal, and from that day, from the day of his diagnosis till he was 16 years old, Izuku (in society's eyes) became an outcast, a nobody, a worthless person.

He was seen as less than everyone else, by just about everyone. Even his old childhood best friend, turned tormentor, Katsuki Bakugo.

Who gave him the nickname "Deku" which stood for Defenseless Izuku, and translated to a word used to describe a weak wooden puppet, something as weak, worthless, useless, and pointless.

For 12 years Izuku lived a life of torment. Being belittled, beaten, and mocked nearly everyday by nearly anyone who knew of his Quirkless status.

Yet he held tight to who his childhood dream of becoming a Pro Hero. Just like his idol, the #1 Hero All Might.

To keep up with the ever growing distance between himself and his childhood friend, Izuku began keeping notes of nearly every Hero he could.

Learning Strategies, Tactics, Abilities, Weaknesses, and more.

Then, after a rather rough and challenging day, Izuku encountered his first ever Villain.

But he sadly couldn't do anything, as the Villain began Suffocating and killing him.

Thinking it was all over... Until All Might, his idol, his Hero, the #1 Hero, swooped in and saved him.

Soon after his rescue, Izuku would accidentally learn one of the Hero's many secrets, and sadly be told that he couldn't be a Quirkless Hero.

But during his dour trek back home he came across a startling scene.

The Villain that had attacked him had escaped from All Might, and had taken his school bully, Bakugo, hostage.

Running onto the scene off pure instinct, Izuku thought back to his notes, and flung his school bag straight into the Villains eye, giving Bakugo enough time to get some much needed air.

Being inspired by the powerless boys drive to save, All Might found the strength he needed to burst onto the scene, and save the two boys.

After dealing with the on site first responders, Izuku once again began his walk home, where All Might himself, corrected his answer to the young man.

And offered him his own Quirk, and a chance to be the Hero he always Dreamed of.

After a year of trial, and work, Izuku finally earned his spot, and became the Hero he always dreamed to be.

What was once an insult... soon became the name he wore with pride.

He'd forever be know as the Hero:

DEKU

——————————————————

[Description]

Izuku is a young hero in training with jet black hair adorned with emerald tips and highlights, matching his brilliant green eyes, all placed on a somewhat mature face, adorned with 4 freckles in a diamond pattern on each cheek.

While his face may look childish or "plain" Izukus physique is that of a professional athlete.

Tall, lean, compact, and powerful muscles lay underneath his usual hero attire, showing that he prioritized strong powerful muscles that maintain mobility and flexibility, as opposed to his predecessors large bulky build.

His hero costume consists of:

- A green and black one piece with a green rabbit like hood, that stretched from his feet all the way to his neck and wrists.

- A yellow once tattered scarf turned cape.

- A Metal mouth guard.

- A Yellow backpack.

- White forearm length gloves.

- A red and black utility belt.

- Red arm bracers.

- Large black leg protectors.

- And his signature red shoes with iron plating.

- His support gear consisted of..

His silver mouth guard which workes as a mask, gas mask, temporary air supply, and communication piece.

His white and blue striped padded gloves which stretch from above his elbows, all the way to his finger tips, with the middle section on the arms being his red bracers, while the wrists carried a large round apparatus on each, used to focus his air blasts in a single point, and finally his knuckles with gold extrusions.

His red utility belt containing various tools and first aid supplies.

His leg protectors, which worked to cushion  his legs while the metal plating made his kicks hurt more.

And finally his iron sole boots, that double as cleats and armor, along with having a spring toe that springs back after a kick, simulating a second kick.

The materials of all his items being made to not only withstand the raw power of his quirks, but the harsh conditions and attacks the world had to throw at him.

——————————————————

[Personality]

While Izuku Midoriya is a softie at heart, who can't help but want to make those around him smile, persistently positive and cheerful, while maintaining a hint of confidence and humility.

His personas have their own different facets and personalities.

The Hero Deku is a Hero who wears a smile on his face and always tries to help, protect, and inspire those around him, the living image of the word Hero.

But the Vigilante Deku, that's a different beast, the Vigilante Deku is someone who's entire purpose is to save lives, and stop crimes, who takes joy in messing with criminals, opting for intimidation, overwhelming power, and the elements of surprise to his advantage.

——————————————————

[Abilities + Drawbacks]

- OFA ~Stage 9~ (SS+) is both stockpile and transfer, this is the accumulated power of every holder mixed into one big pot, but using too much, or going beyond ones limit usually results in harsh backlash, stretching from broken limb, to ripped skin and pulled muscle

- Gearshift (B) This Quirk allows the user to change the speed and/or velocity of any target they touch, including themself. This allows them to greatly accelerate their own speed and/or the velocity of their target, and enhance the impact force of their own strikes, but it can mess with one's body, and has to be changed manually, which can lead to slower reaction time or them getting strained

- Fa Jin (A) is a speed and strength booster, where the user is required to build up kinetic energy, once they build up enough energy they have to use all of it for a single movement, but once used the user is required to once again build up more kinetic energy {Results in a red energy like shroud to cover the limb being powered with the quirk}

- Danger Sense (S) is an early warning system, warning the user of any and all nearby threats, wether it be a dangerous enemy in the area, or in order to dodge an oncoming attack, but if there is to many "threats" it can become overwhelming and induce headache

- Blackwhip (S) is a versatile power that acts as an extra limb to the user, expressing itself as an inky black tendril with seemingly impossible strength despite being paper thin, good for restraint, attack, defense, and movement, but one must be in control of their emotions, otherwise the quirk will lash out of control due to lack of emotional control {Expresses itself as a black energy tendril with turquoise green borders}

- Smokescreen (B) is a rather simple power allowing the user to release a harmless water vapor like smoke cloud that obscures the enemies sight, but it also obscures the users {Is shown as a purple color in the show but for the sake of this story it will be grey}

- Float (C) is a really simple power that allows the user to defy gravity and float neutrally in the air, but to much use results in short loss of balance, due to earths gravity no longer acting on the user for a long duration, usually results in dizziness or light headedness

——————————————————

[The Past Users]

Name: color: user number: personality: quirk

Yoichi Shigiraki: White: 1st: Mild-mannered, Clam: OFA (stage 1)

Unknown: Blue: 2nd: Brash, Brutal, Persistent, Tactful: Gearshift/ OFA (stage 2)

Unknown: Red: 3rd: Calm, Rational, Tactful: Fa Jin/ OFA (stage 3)

Hikage Shinomori: Dark Green: 4th: Calm, Awkward: Danger Sense/ OFA (stage 4)

Daigoro Banjo/ Lariat: Orange: 5th: Emotionally Driven: Blackwhip/ OFA (stage 5)

En: Purple: 6th: Calm, Reserved, Mysterious: Smokescreen/ OFA (stage 6)

Nana Shimura: Pink: 7th: Upbeat, Caring, Competitive: Float/ OFA (stage 7)

Yagi Toshinori/ All Might: Yellow: 8th: Quirkless: Boastful, Charismatic, Humble: OFA (stage 8)

Izuku Midoriya/ Deku: Emerald Green: 9th: Quirkless: Humble, Shy, Tactical, Analytical, Kind: OFA (Stage 9)

——————————————————

[OFA and boosters]

-OFA Power Scale-

1st user: (stage 1) max 0%

2nd user: (stage 2) max 0-5%
+ Gearshift (max + quirk = 5-10%)

3rd user: (stage 3) max 10-15% + Fa Jin
(max + quirk = 15+%)

4th user: (stage 4) max 15-35%

5th user: (stage 5) max 35-40%

6th user: (stage 6) max 40-45%

7th user: (stage 7) max 45-50%

8th user: (stage 8) max 50-90%

9th user: (stage 9) max 90-100% + Fa Jin + Gearshift (max + quirks = 120+%)

(Bacause OFA grows in power with each user. All Might states that his prime 50% would probably be equivalent to about Midoriya's 25% so by proxy each users 100% in their time would only be a fraction of Deku's.)

-Gearshift Power Addition Scale-

(Speed 1/ First/ default)- no addition

(Speed 2/ Second) +5%

(Speed 3/ Third) +10%

(Speed 4/ Top) +15%

(Speed 5/ Overdrive) +20%

-Fa Jin Power Addition-

Potential for 100%+

——————————————————

[Moves]

(Full Cowling)- By spreading a percentage of OFA evenly throughout his body, Deku can shroud himself in bright emerald lightning while illuminating his form, this allows every part of Deku to gain a speed, reaction time, strength, and durability boost.

(Shoot Style)- This is Dekus main combat style, prioritizing the use of his powerful legs, so he can reduce some strain on his arms. But this mainly focuses on being able to deliver a torrent of speedy and powerful kicks, along with the occasional use of his arms.
[By adding the words Shoot Style to one of his attacks, Deku emulates the original attack, only with his legs.]
[With no addition it is rendered as the original move]

{SS}= Shoot Style
{OS}= Original Style

(Present Mic Style)- Deku pumps a large amount of OFA into his throat and lungs which then allows him to amplify his voice to extreme levels.

(Manchester Smash)- {SS} Deku leaps into the air and flips forward to bring down an axe kick upon his opponent.
{OS} Deku reels his arm back, and drops a hamer punch/spike onto his opponent.

(Colorado Smash)- {SS} With a quick and decisive sweep kick to the back of his enemies head, Deku can stun or KO enemies.
{OS} By throwing a karate chop at the back back of his enemies head, Deku can stun or KO enemies.

(St. Lewis Smash)- {SS} Deku arches his leg back and performs a strong vertical roundhouse kick, firing a large blast of compressed air.
{OS} By swinging his hand through the air, Deku can create a large wave of air pressure.

(Wyoming Smash)- {OS} Deku draws out 100% of his power into his arms, then proceeds to spike his opponent on the head, creating a powerful shockwave as a result.

(Oklahoma Smash)- {SS} Deku launches wide spinning kick used mainly for defense or to put an attacking target on the defensive.
{OS} Deku spins his body and launches a powerful hook, mainly for defense or as a counter.

(New York Smash)- By looping Blackwhip around his target, Deku quickly reels in his enemy, stretches out his arm, and close lines them.

(Texas Smash)- Deku throws a punch in order to create wind pressure which results in objects and people to be blown away.

(Alaska Smash)- By filling the area with smoke, Deku uses Blackwhip to ensnare and whip around enemies.

(Milwaukee Smash)- Deku grabs his target, uses transmission, then throws his target maxing out the velocity and speed for maximum effect.

(Yellowstone Smash)- {SS} By driving his cleats into the ground, Deku can induce what feels like earthquakes to throw off his enemies.
{OS} By continuously punching and pounding the ground, Deku can cause shockwaves and shake the battlefield, stumbling and throwing off his enemies balance.

(Phoenix Smash)- By Flying at breakneck speeds, Deku closes in on a target, and launches feet first into his enemies gut, much like a Kangaroo.

(Chicago Smash)- By launching a heavy gut punch into his enemies gut, Deku can efficiently knock the wind out of his opponent, stunning them.

(Air Force)- By flicking his fingers at 20% and up (or by using precise yet simple kicks), Deku can create enough power and force that he physically condenses and shoots pressurized air bullets.
[By adding the words Air Force to the end of his moves, Deku changes his close range attacks to long range wind attacks.]

(Fa Jin)- By using Fa Jin, Deku can make a single move have a much higher potency, if built up enough Deku could theoretically use 200%.

//By adding the words Fa Jin to the end of his moves name, Deku can boost said attack by a large margin//

(Overdrive plus)- Deku uses Gearshift and Fa Jin on himself, increasing his speed and boosting his power to catch up to opponents and unleash powerful attacks on them.

//(Smash attacks name + Gearshift stage)- By using Gearshift Deku can release multiple Hits, going much higher than 100% without any backlash (+20%).//

(Emerald Shroud)- By concealing his presence with Smokescreen, Deku can then rely on his training and senses, to quickly deal with most enemies.

(Blackwhip)- This is a generalized term, as Deku can use Blackwhip with virtually any move, but he does have more defined and specific moves, each serving a purpose.

(Blackwhip point focus)- Using Blackwhip, Deku quickly shoots a long-ranged tendril at a specific target to attack them.

(Blackwhip Bind)- By shooting out several strands of Blackwhip Deku can create a full body bind and completely restrain an enemy.

(Blackwhip Swing Style)- By launching and attaching Blackwhip to tall structures Deku can essentially swing around like spiderman.

(Blackwhip Rescue Style)- By launching several strands and tendrils of Blackwhip Deku can grab and pick up multiple people for an efficient rescue.

(Blackwhip Reinforcement Style)- By wrapping Blackwhip around his body Deku can somewhat reinforce himself in order to dampen any damage he may take.

(Blackwhip Web)- Deku shoots Blackwhip out in every direction, then connects the strands randomly. Deku then constricts the 'web' restricting everything within it.

(Blackwhip Tape Style)- By emulating Sero's strategy Deku shoots tendrils of Blackwhip for the sole purpose to restraining, pulling, or swinging enemies around.

(Blackwhip Froppy Style)- In the event that his arms are preoccupied or damaged Deku fires a strand of Blackwhip from his mouth, similar to his froggy friend Tsu.

(Blackwhip Eraser Style)- By wrapping Blackwhip around his neck, similarly to a scarf, Deku can keep Blackwhip always at the ready, ready to strike, bind, and protect whenever needed.

(Black Sling Shot)- By anchoring Blackwhip at two points Deku can use float and OFA to pull back, then once ready letting Blackwhip reel him in at a rapid pace, finally launching him in the desired direction.

~ULTIMATE MOVES/FORMS~

(Blackwhip chain)- Is essentially a better Blackwhip but is required to be used in tandem with Fa Jin in order to grab and throw an enemy with great speed and strength.

(Hidden web)- Deku fills an are with smoke, and then shoots out Blackwhip in its web form, snatching enemies within a wide radius in a more sneaky manor.

(Smokescreen Full Blast)- Deku uses Smokescreen at its maximum, producing a wide area of smoke.

(Delaware Smokeshot)- By filling his hand with Smokescreen, and firing an Air Force attack, Deku can launch a concentrated blast of smokescreen filling the area he hit with smoke.

(Uravity Smash)- Utilizing, OFA, Float, Blackwhip, and FaJin, Deku can drop from intense altitudes with the soul purpose of acting like a human meteor.

(Faux 100%)- By using any percent of OFA, if deku stores enough kinetic energy to make up the remaining 100% so that mid battle he can make one move operate at 100% with no drawbacks.

(Detroit Smash)- {SS} By kicking with his whole body and power, Deku hits his opponent with a devastating kick.
{OS} Deku throws a punch using his whole body and power at his opponent, resulting in a devastatingly powerful hit.

(Florida Smash)- By launching a large amount of max punches at his target at hypersonic speeds Deku can create a massive wall like hit.
[See Deku and Eri vs Overhaul]

(United States of Smash)- By pushing OFA to its near maximum of 100%, and through emulating his masters last attack as a hero, Deku delivers a devastating downward spike to his opponents face driving them into the earth and creating a twister from the air force alone.
[See All Might vs All For One]

(United States of World Smash)- By using the near maximum of OFA, Deku delivers a torrent of Florida Smashes at max speed (quicker then the eye can see) resulting in what feels like hundreds almost thousands of max punches landing, then he finishes them off with a devastating kick to the gut that launches the enemy and destroys all nearby structures.
[See Deku vs Flecturn]

(Detroit Smash: Quintuple)- By maxing out OFA, Fa Jin, and Transmission, Deku can effectively bend the laws of physics and land a Detroit Smash that feels looks and sounds as if it were used several times in quick succession, as if multiple Dekus had just attacked.
[See Deku vs TomurAFO]

——————————————————
[Deku Forms]

(Deku 0% One For All)- In this state Deku is in his base form, despite not using his quirk, he is still rather strong. Due to rigorous training and work, Deku, is at the peak of Human physique. While he may not be able to lift and throw buildings, he can still easily lift nearly 3,000 to 4,000 pounds, and run at speeds close to 30MPH.

(Deku Full Cowl 1-99%)- Deku dawns his quirk in his entire body to a certain percent, red vein like energy spreads then disappears, which then covers his body head to toe in green electricity (the electricity's intensity is dependent on how high of a percent he is using), along with a nice neon glow to himself.

(Deku Full Cowl 100% {Hero mode})- In this state Deku looks similar to his regular Full Cowl, only in this state the electricity is sporadic, his body gets surrounded by a green glowing aura, and he has a green flame like glow flowing from his eyes.

(Deku Full Cowl 100% {COMBAT MODE})- In this state Deku is more akin to living lightning in human shape, with the electricity of OFA now doing actual damage to the environment.

(Deku PLUS ULTRA)- In this form Deku uses every quirk he has all at once to its fullest. (Also considered Full Cowl 120%)

(Deku 200%-220%)- Once Deku is able to fully control 100% with now drawbacks, he can then stack Transmission and Fa Jin on top of the already maxed power, Resulting in nearly double and sometimes more of max OFA. He also can use every quirk flawlessly to their full potential. Of course this means that Deku can move at near light speed, and can warp physics with most if not all attacks/moves he unleashes.

——————————————————
{Notes}

{Note- All of Dekus physical moves and attacks yield a different Gale Force effect, the intensity of the Gale Force is determined by the OFA percentage he uses.
— (10% and below results in small gusts of wind, similar to a breeze)
— (20% and above results in a more noticeable and damaging wind that can physically hit an opponent or destroy terrain)}

{Note- Deku at 100% OFA is strong enough to level a city with a single punch, and move at hypersonic speeds (Mach 50+), and OFA 120% is strong enough and fast enough to warp and defy the laws of physics}

——————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
39.5K 693 22
Robin's heart sank when his parents died. Then yet one morning he woke up and saw his friends in his room seeing his horrified face. After all expect...
26.1K 602 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
24.9K 643 36
After sacrificing himself to save his friends and the ones he loved. Izuku Midoriya won the ultimate battle against the now evolutionary, Shigaraki...