Hate You To The Moon And Back...

By TheRealMrs_Jeon

"Do you even know who I am?!" He yelled. "Well, congratumotherfuckinglations on your memory loss if you don'... More

๊งโ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–๊ง‚
๊ง๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐• ๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๊ง‚
๊ง๐•Š๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•ช ๐”น๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•–๐••๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๊ง‚
๊ง๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•๐•ฅ๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค๊ง‚
๊ง๐•‹๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช๐•’๐•??๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค?๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•ฆ๐••๐••๐•๐•–๐•ค๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’๊ง‚
๊ง๐”ป๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•ฆ๐•ž ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๊ง‚
๊ง๐”น๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐•‚๐• ๐•’๐•๐•’๊ง‚
๊ง๐•€'๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๊ง‚
๊ง๐•‹๐•’๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐• ๐•˜๊ง‚
๊ง๐•Ž๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ช๊ง‚
Shoelace~
Dingly Dangly Tata~
Jealousy~
Good Girl~
New Friend~
I Love You? ~
Tattoo~
Danger?~
Helpless~
Fear~
Silence~
NOT A CHAPTER/gc info
Crossing limits~
Replacing Touch~
NOT A CHAPTER
Marking~
Liquid of Sin~
Perfect~
Pregnant? ~

Mine~

862 40 3
By TheRealMrs_Jeon

Y/n's pov

I looked at my figure in the mirror one last time before turning towards the bedroom door. I was happy that he remembered about our last date but it was our *last* date. I released a big sigh. I've no idea about what will happen after today.

Will we get back to acting like strangers? Because we won't have enough time for eachother again. I was kinda against this date thing at first but look at me now, it feels like my heart will go hollow after today. I don't know if I could bare that.

"Yahh dumbun!! Are you done or not? We've to go for dinner not tomorrow's breakfast!!!" Taehyung yelled from the other side of the bedroom door.

I didn't have any energy to reply him, my mood was low. Arghh look at you y/n, ruining another moment of yours just by overthinking, GREAT!

(Y/n's outfit. Pc:- pinterest)

I opened the door, expecting to see Taehyung staring at me. But the moment I lifted my gaze on his level, his back was facing me andddddddddd he was on call like tf-

I got ready and all, I put so much effort to look good like actual good (sexy hot elegant is silent) and he isn't even paying attention to me. This was an add on to my already bad mood. But why was he whispering on the call? I tried to get close to him to listen what he was talking about. *Whom* he was talking to- tbh.

The moment he became aware of my presence, he hanged up the call in an instant and turned around to face me hesitantly. "Oh you're done, let's go"
He kept scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I just rolled my eyes and went towards the main door.

I was about to open the door when he held my wrist. "Y/n?" I just hummed in response without turning back. I felt him pulling me towards him and making me turn. "Atleast let me take a good look at you" he roamed his eyes on my whole figure intensely for a good minute with a soft smile. Not a teasing smirk? Weird of him.

" Are you done eye fucking me? " I pulled a strand of his making him hiss.

" Ahh ouch- yeah yeah done, the eye fucking is done now can we do the real fucking then? "

" After I let food fuck my face, now let's go" I pulled him out.

" After huh? " The teasing smirk is back waah-

" Shut the fuck up bitch-" we got into the taxi.

" For the 77th time- I'M NOT A BIT-" I slammed my palm on his lips.

"Shush" he kissed my palm causing me to widen my eyes, he just kept staring at me with a teasing gaze ofcourse, so Kim fucking Taehyung of him.

°•°•°•°•°•°

"Are you serious Taehyung?" I was standing outside of the restaurant we had a reservation in.

He came running upto me, panting.

He have gotten off the taxi mid way without telling a word to me and told me he'll be there soon. The whole remaining ride I was cursing him. He made me wait in these fucking pencil heels for atleast 20 minutes, alone.

"Ahh I'm sorry y/n, let's go in now." He tried to hold my hand but I yanked it away and went in first. I heard him leave a deep sigh.

We walked upto the reception.

Taehyung's pov

"You both are a couple right?" The reception asked us.

"Ye-" before I could answer the receptionist, y/n started speaking.

"No. We're here for just a casual friendly dinner" I gave her a 'wtf' look which went unnoticed by her. She's way too good at ignoring.

A waitress walked us upto our tables, I swear she was trying to give me dirty glances but I was too busy to notice. My whole attention was on y/n. Who was now angry because of me. Ahh- how can I tell her? I got late because of her only.

We sat on our seats, she was right infront of me, avoiding my eye contact at all costs. Aish- this hurts.

"Y/n, atleast listen to me-"

"What's your order sir" the waitress from before bends over to our table, her cleavage on full view.

I look away from her and ask y/n to order.

Y/n looks through the menu, her gaze fixed on it, and mine, on her beautiful face. I felt something touch my legs, I looked down and saw the waitress touching my leg with hers intentionally, and she was staring at my crotch and then back at me like wtf bitch?

But before I could yell at her non professionalism-

Y/n got rid of her sandal and kept her foot between my legs, on my crotch from under the table rubbing my clothed dick lightly. She was staring daggers at the waitress and hissed. "MINE" giving my crotch gentle taps, letting the waitress know way too well.

The waitress cleared her throat and left.

I looked down at her foot and she removed it immediately. "Err, I like that" I praised her. Uff- what is this lady doing to me, my poor heartue will explode with all these emotions.

"Shut the fuck up" she looked away and I just giggled in anticipation.

After a few minutes another waitress stopped by to take our orders. We ordered some of their specials and y/n's favourite Vanilla icecream ofcourse for dessert.

The food came, and we started devouring it, since y/n was angry and decided to ignore me, we didn't have much to talk about. It made me feel sad to my guts. I didn't plan this. I'll kill that fucking jeweller for making me this late.

And to ruin my night even more this sausage wasn't even getting sliced by my fork tf- why so stubborn Mr sausage?? I swear I must be looking like a 5 year old who doesn't even know how to slice a sausage with fork.

"You can't even slice it Taehyung" she gave me a blank reaction.

"We'll see if you could do it any better than me when you start to easy yours then" I had to protect my pride and self respect atleast. And it was indeed hard-

"Whatever" she pierced her fork in my sausage, keeping that stubborn bitch in it's place while I easily sliced it with my fork.

"Thanks" I smiled at her with my mouthful. She smiled back.

Omoo she smiled back. Finally.

"This piece of meat is indeed giving me a tough competition in being stubborn" she gritted through her teeth struggling to slice her piece of sausage now.

" See, told ya" I mirrored her last actions with my fork this time to help her slice the meat.

Instead of 'thanks' she looked at me for a second and smiled, filling her mouth with the meat. Who's complaining tho.

" Ahh my tummy will blast at any possible moment now" she leaned back on her seat patting her bloated tummy. Cute.

" Really? " I wiped my face with a napkin.

" Absofuckinglutely " she closed her eyes.

" Okay then I'll cancel the icecre-"

" NOO! no- I still have some space left, see? " She poked one side of her belly with her index finger.

I pressed my lips trying to hold in my laugh.

°•°•°•°•°•°

"Now, I'm actual full" she cleaned her bowl of icecream and stated while looking at it before burping and getting embarrassed immediately.

"Y/n" I called out to her

"You didn't hear that okay"

"Y/n, listen"

"No- no-"

"Y/N!"

"WHAT" she looked at me with red cheeks, puffy cheeks actually. Do her cheeks bloat too?

I left a deep sigh before staring right into her eyes for a few seconds, trying to gather all of my courage.

"Will you accept me as your... Man?" I held my breath. Waiting for her to answer.

She kept looking at me with a poker face, blinking her eyes repeatedly.

"Y/n?" I passed awkward smile to her "you there? I'm already way too nervous please don't stay silent for so long"

"If this is a prank bitch- I swear I'll chop your filthy rich ass into chunks and feed them to tannie"

"Yahhh wtf, can you come out of your dangerous mood for once. And I'm not pranking you, I'm genuine this time. What should I do to make you believe me y/n? I know I wasn't anywhere near a good husband or even a friend to you since the start, and I don't know since when I started to regret treating you that way. I was a careless brat before you came in my life y/n. I wouldn't care about anything or anyone. But now, I want to care for you, treat you the best I can, protect you, make you feel safe, make you feel loved y/n. I can't understand what the fuck you did to me, the way you smile with your chubby cheeks, your morning drowsy eyes, your time to time genuine care towards me, the way you get protective over me, the way you fucking just look at me, I don't know what was the actual reason why I started falling for you y/n. I just couldn't imagine my life without you now, it'll be hollow. A gap no one would ever be able to fill. Please, let me treat you like my lady, let me take care of you let me lo- love you y/n" my last few words came out as a whisper. I don't know from where I got all this courage. I stared at my hands, kept on the table. She isn't replying.

She's still quiet. Did I took it too fast? Should I've waited a little more? Maybe she doesn't feel the same way for me.

"It's okay, I can understand if you don't want t-" she took my hands in her and pecked my knuckles softly, I somehow managed to look into her glossy eyes. She was breathing heavily, in sync with me.

Everything went silent, just the beating of my heart was audible at this point, the only thing visible was her. Just her.

She nodded her head as a yes. It took me a good second to realise she accepted me.

Fuck- SHE ACCEPTED ME!!!

oh god-

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Ksjsjsjsjdjksiaisjdjsmalsoso

Skosisidjsisijdjdjdkdkdld

"Hey why are you crying, did I say something wrong?" I wiped her tear immediately from cheek, she rested her face on my palm Staring right at me with unreadable look.

"Aani, you didn't say anything wrong. You just took a little long to say" we both ended up giggling.

" Let's go home now hmm? You must be tired"

°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n's pov

I closed my bedroom door and sat on the bed immediately. What the fuck did just happen? A few hours ago I was stressing about being strangers again and now? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hid my face in the pillow rolling on the bed from one side to the other like a fucking maniac I'm. I stopped my actions when I heard a knock.

" Y/n? Can I come in? "

" I- uh yeah sure-" I stood up and dusted off my dress immediately.

He came in and stood infront of me.

"Yes? What is it tae?" He looked around a couple of times before pulling me infront of the mirror.

"Stand here, I was too overwhelmed at the restaurant, so I thought giving you this here would be better-" he made me stand between him and the mirror, my back facing him. He made eye contact with me through the mirror before pulling out a whitish cream velvet box.

The necklace was so- flattering fuck-

But the look in his eyes at this moment was more precious than the diamond embedded in it.

"It's beautiful" I spoke looking at the pendant.

"Yeah, indeed. Very beautiful" he stared in my through the mirror while stating, making me blush, again. "Can I?"

I nodded as a yes, allowing him.

He pushed my hairs on one side and gracefully made me wear the pendant. His cold hands sending shiver down my spine. He held my shoulders the moment he finished and did something I never expected to happen- atleast now.

His plump lips came in touch with the soft skin of my neck. He sucked it hard enough to leave a deep purple bruise. I closed my eyes, holding some fabric of my dress in my fists tightly. "MINE" he grunted on my neck before turning me around and making me face him.

"Yours" I hummed back, palming his cheeks. He immediately pulled me closer by my waist, crushing our body against each other
"I had been waiting for this moment from so fucking long" he pressed his lips on mine, sucking my lower lip. I opened my mouth a little giving him all the dominance he wants. A few seconds into it then I attacked back, sucking his lips, shoving my tongue in his mouth making sure to explore every part of his mouth. Our hands desperately roaming up and down each others body trying to get as close as possible, our chests panting heavily, sweat dripping down-

"Wait-" Taehyung pulled back

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Do I still have to sleep away from you?"

Double update, cause' I love y'all a little too much <33

Finally!!!! They kissed lol. Took them 20 chapters hehe. I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a vote if you did.

Bye bye babies~ take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.2K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
37.4K 1.3K 13
แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...
71.7K 3.2K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
72.4K 2.3K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ โš  In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...