Five months after... *Book 2*

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Continuing from Violetta's future, as the boys have been on tour for five months as they are about to come ba... More

Previously on Violetta's future:
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Chapter 1 - A few months later:
Chapter 2 - After the Show:
Chapter 3 - Going home:
Chapter 4 - Violetta's Nightmare:
Chapter 5 - Band meeting:
Chapter 6 - I'm pregnant, Federico:
Chapter 7 - The girls talk about the Guys:
Chapter 8 - Maxi talks to the guys and Naxi breaks up:
Chapter 9 - Discussions and heartbreaks:
Chapter 10 - Leonetta's date:
Chapter 11 - At the Studio:
Chapter 12 - Girl's night in:
Chapter 13 - Unexpected surprise:
Chapter 14 - Grace in the hospital:
Chapter 15 - Telling Grace the news:
Chapter 16 - The week of the Wedding:
Chapter 17 - Drama the night before the wedding:
Chapter 18 - The morning of the wedding day:
Chapter 20 - The big announcement:
Chapter 21 - Can we talk about this?
Chapter 22 - One day left till the honeymoon:
Chapter 23 - More Secrets:
Chapter 24 - A couple of weeks after Leon and Violetta went on their holiday:
Chapter 25 ~ A week after Leon and Violetta went on holiday: *Part 2*
Chapter 27 ~ A video to cause trouble:
Chapter 26 ~ On Leon and Violetta's honeymoon:
Chapter 28 ~ 1 week after:
Chapter 29 ~ Music Video plans:
Chapter 29 - Francesca's wedding preparations. Part 1:
Chapter 30 ~ The girls talk at the studio. Part 2:
Chapter 31 - Camila and Francesca talk about Violetta:
Chapter 32 - The band talks about their futures:
Chapter 33 - The girls come over:
Chapter 34 - Naxi talk:
Chapter 35 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 1*
Chapter 36 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 2*
Chapter 37 - Before Diego and Francesca's wedding.
Chapter 38 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day:
Chapter 39 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day: *Part 2*
Chapter 40 - After the wedding day.
Chapter 41 - Diecesca in Seville:
Chapter 42 - Meanwhile after Diego and Francesca went on their honeymoon:
Chapter 43 - Leon the Spy/ Maxi and Naty kiss:
Chapter 44 - Secrets come out:
Chapter 45 - After Leon left:
Chapter 46 - The DVD and Show: *Last chapter*

Chapter 19 - The Wedding Day: *Part 2*

163 3 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Meanwhile, Camila and Francesca went up to see Violetta to help her get ready, Leon kissed her forehead and went to get changed, as Francesca and Camila were getting Violetta ready, Angie came in where she still hadn't found her dress yet, so she was searching through Violetta's dresses while the girls were talking to her, but Violetta was in her thoughts.

Francesca: Well, are you feeling better Violetta?

Camila: Yeah, are you ready to walk down the Aisle?

Violetta: Yeah, I do not what came over me, I just did not want to upset Leon because he was really excited about our wedding and then I go ruin it.

Camila: Violetta. It is not your fault you were not well, besides Leon has gone to get changed with Federico.

Francesca: Exactly and it is going to be a wonderful day, so don't worry about Leon he was more worried about you than the wedding that's for sure.

Camila: Yeah, he was really worried about you, I do not even think he cared about the wedding than making sure you were okay, even though you were getting stressed out about him singing with Diego.

Angie: Girls, calm down, cannot you see Violetta is nervous and you are making her worse?

Camila: There is nothing to be nervous about, you are marrying the one you love, so just enjoy the day.

Angie: Why, do not you girls go down and see if Leon is ready, while we talk?

Francesca and Camila went downstairs, everybody started arriving for the wedding as the guys and girls were arriving also all dressed, Diego walked up to Francesca. 

Diego: Hey, is Violetta better?

Francesca: Well, I was going to check on her until you stopped me.

Diego: I hate us being like this, Francesca.

Francesca: Well, you did this to us, Diego.

Diego: Please, be mine again.

Francesca: I'll have to think about it Diego, I'm really worried about Violetta, like what could be making her like this.

Diego: Look, Leon's with her now and I'm sure they are still going to get married.

Francesca: Unless she's... Pregnant?

Diego: Wait what?

Francesca: Well, she was flushed, and she has been moody than normal.

Diego: Do you think she could be?

Francesca: I'm not sure, but I'm going to get a drink.

Diego: I'll come with you.

Diego went to the kitchen to get a drink, while Angie was talking to Violetta.

Angie: Do not worry, you are going to be fine.

Violetta: Angie, I am scared.

Angie: Why?

Violetta: Angie, I am... Pregnant again.

Angie: What?

Violetta: I am pregnant Angie, but I have not told Leon yet.

Angie: Why not?

Violetta: Well, I only found out yesterday morning and I did not want to ruin the wedding.

Angie: Why would you ruin the wedding by telling Leon you are having another baby?

Violetta: Because Leon said we were not going to have another one until Grace is a bit older. 

Angie: Well, if you were not trying then how are you pregnant when if you did not want another baby, you would either be always on the pill or Leon wears protection.

Violetta looked down and Angie looked at her.

Angie: Well, let us just keep this to ourselves for now, and tell Leon after the honeymoon and then we will see what happens.

Angie went to put her dress on while Violetta was looking in the mirror and admiring her dress and then put her hand on her stomach when Grace walked into the room.

Grace: Mommy, you look beautiful daddy is going to love it.

Violetta: *Walks towards her* Awe, thank you, honey, you also look beautiful, daddy is going to love your new dress.

She picked up Grace and Angie walked in seeing Violetta and Grace hugging.

Angie: And do I look okay?

Violetta: You look beautiful, *Talks to Grace* Does grandma look beautiful.

Grace: You do grandma.

Angie: Well, let's go down, where we must meet your dad and I am sure Leon will be here by now.

Violetta: Okay, I am coming, let us go, Grace, ready to walk down the Aisle.

As Violetta and Grace were walking down the stairs, Angie walked first, and Herman saw his wife walking towards him.

Herman: *Looks at his wife* Wow, you look beautiful my love. Is Grace ready?

Angie: Why thank you, and you do not look so bad yourself my love *Straightens his tie*

Herman: Is Grace ready?

Angie: Yeah, she is coming down with Violetta.

Herman: I have not even seen Leon, are you sure he has not done a run for it?

Angie: *Puts her hands around his waist* He will be here; I do not know who is more stressed you or Violetta.

Herman: *Puts his hands around her waist* Why is she stressed for?

Angie: It does not matter, right we better get everyone ready for them to walk down the aisle.

Herman kissed her and she kissed him back before pulling away, Herman smiled and before Angie went into the wedding tent, they could hear Olga shouting and screaming coming out of the kitchen. 

Herman: Olga? 

Angie: Olga, what's wrong? 

Herman: Is it Leon? 

Olga: *Shakes her head* It's awful, Angie. 

Herman: What is Olga, speak in English. 

They pulled her to the side where she was still rambling. 

Olga: *Takes a deep breath* The wedding cake... 

Herman: What about it? 

Olga: It's falling apart, Mr Herman. 

Herman: What? No, we can't have any more problems it's bad enough the groom isn't even here now for the wedding cake. 

Angie: Olga, Olga, calm down, you have until the end of the ceremony to fix it. 

While they were talking, Ludmila walked into the conversation. 

Ludmila: What's going on? Olga, are you okay? 

Angie: Everything is fine Ludmila, don't worry Violetta everything is going to work out. 

As Ludmila walked away, Angie held Olga's arms. 

Angie: Olga, I will help you fix it, now go into the kitchen and I will be there now. 

Olga left and Herman was telling her to her be quiet as people were looking. 

Herman: What are you going to? we must tell Violetta about Leon not being here and we must tell her about her cake. 

Angie: No, Herman we can't tell Violetta any of this where she doesn't need this kind of stress right now, it'll ruin her day, just track Leon down and I will fix the Cake with Olga. 

Angie walked away leaving Herman there. 

Federico saw Naty as the ceremony was now late starting.

Naty: Federico, Where's Leon?

Federico: What do you mean, he should be in the wedding tent?

Naty: Well, he is not, and Violetta is coming downstairs, and she does not even know where her groom is.

Federico: Well, he cannot be far away *Looks at his watch*

Naty: Federico, ring him now.

As Federico was about to ring Leon, Maxi came shouting.

Maxi: Leon's missing.

Federico: Right, I am ringing him.

With Leon ~

Leon was playing his guitar in the garage where Gery was there too, Gery saw him messing up chords on the guitar and walked around to him.

Gery: Leon, shouldn't you be getting ready for your wedding? 

Leon: Sh*t, what is the time?

Gery: Time for the wedding, get changed.

Leon: Are you going to be there?

Gery: Why would you want me to be there at your wedding?

Leon: Okay, then I just thought since we are all friends, but fine.

Gery: Just get ready before they send out a search party for you.

As Gery walked away, Leon's phone rang it was Federico, but he did not answer he just went to get changed and made his way to the wedding, when he got there, he saw a disappointed Herman and Federico. 

Herman: Where have you been?

Leon: Sorry, I was playing my guitar and I lost track of time.

Federico: You chose to play your guitar than get ready for your own wedding Leon, you have been gone since this morning.

Leon: I had some things to do too, I have not just been playing the guitar.

Herman: Never mind, get in there now.

Violetta walked downstairs with Grace they walked outside to the tent where Violetta saw her dad and just stayed there until it was time to walk down the aisle.

Violetta: You look handsome, dad.

Herman: And you look beautiful, sweetie.

They heard the music playing and started walking down the aisle where she saw her handsome boyfriend at the bottom, she could not believe she was finally marrying him.

As she got to the bottom and grabbed his hand the vicar started the ceremony when they did their Vows and exchanged their rings.

Vicar: I now pronounce you Man and Wife; you may kiss the bride.

Leon kissed her and she kissed him until it turned into a make out, when they pulled away, they heard the audience cheering.

Leon: Violetta Maria Vargas, I like the sound of that.

Violetta: Leon David Vargas, I have always wanted your name and now I have it.

They kissed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 205 50
It's been two years since Leon and Violetta moved with thier children to Los angels and leaving their friends and family, a lot of changed with the f...
4.8K 66 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...
101K 1.4K 53
Violetta and Leon are finally married and they are going to California to start their new lifes there with their friends(don't read this book before...
10.3K 198 28
Violetta and Leon were together for 3 years until Leon cheated on Violetta with Lara, now they have been apart for 5 years now, but since Diego and F...