Five months after... *Book 2*

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Continuing from Violetta's future, as the boys have been on tour for five months as they are about to come ba... More

Previously on Violetta's future:
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Chapter 1 - A few months later:
Chapter 2 - After the Show:
Chapter 3 - Going home:
Chapter 4 - Violetta's Nightmare:
Chapter 5 - Band meeting:
Chapter 6 - I'm pregnant, Federico:
Chapter 7 - The girls talk about the Guys:
Chapter 8 - Maxi talks to the guys and Naxi breaks up:
Chapter 9 - Discussions and heartbreaks:
Chapter 10 - Leonetta's date:
Chapter 11 - At the Studio:
Chapter 12 - Girl's night in:
Chapter 13 - Unexpected surprise:
Chapter 14 - Grace in the hospital:
Chapter 15 - Telling Grace the news:
Chapter 16 - The week of the Wedding:
Chapter 17 - Drama the night before the wedding:
Chapter 19 - The Wedding Day: *Part 2*
Chapter 20 - The big announcement:
Chapter 21 - Can we talk about this?
Chapter 22 - One day left till the honeymoon:
Chapter 23 - More Secrets:
Chapter 24 - A couple of weeks after Leon and Violetta went on their holiday:
Chapter 25 ~ A week after Leon and Violetta went on holiday: *Part 2*
Chapter 27 ~ A video to cause trouble:
Chapter 26 ~ On Leon and Violetta's honeymoon:
Chapter 28 ~ 1 week after:
Chapter 29 ~ Music Video plans:
Chapter 29 - Francesca's wedding preparations. Part 1:
Chapter 30 ~ The girls talk at the studio. Part 2:
Chapter 31 - Camila and Francesca talk about Violetta:
Chapter 32 - The band talks about their futures:
Chapter 33 - The girls come over:
Chapter 34 - Naxi talk:
Chapter 35 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 1*
Chapter 36 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 2*
Chapter 37 - Before Diego and Francesca's wedding.
Chapter 38 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day:
Chapter 39 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day: *Part 2*
Chapter 40 - After the wedding day.
Chapter 41 - Diecesca in Seville:
Chapter 42 - Meanwhile after Diego and Francesca went on their honeymoon:
Chapter 43 - Leon the Spy/ Maxi and Naty kiss:
Chapter 44 - Secrets come out:
Chapter 45 - After Leon left:
Chapter 46 - The DVD and Show: *Last chapter*

Chapter 18 - The morning of the wedding day:

181 2 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Violetta ~
I woke up in my handsome boy's arms after Diego left last night Leon and I had a night in bed with Grace, but as Grace fell asleep Leon lifted her and put her in her own bed where Leon couldn't cope with Grace, he and I all in the bed where he gets warm really quick which are why he's like my hot water bottle, I know what you're thinking did we get dressed or were we still naked?

Then yes, I put on Leon's sweatshirt and wore it like a nighty while Leon had his t-shirt on with his joggers, although when Grace went into her room Leon took his t-shirt off in the night because he was sweating.

Well, Today is finally the day I become Mrs Vargas, I'm so nervous and excited at the same time, I know what you're thinking yes, we did have a row yesterday, but we made up with the perfect sex and then Diego came to annoy us but when my dad came home, he got him to leave.

Leon: *Stirs* Mm, good morning, future Mrs Vargas.

Violetta: Morning, Mr Vargas.

We shared a morning kiss and then Angie jumped Grace onto the bed with us making us sit up for her, while Herman came in kissing Angie's head while watching Grace cuddle her dad.

Violetta: Grace, be careful of daddy's hair, he doesn't like his hair messed up.

Leon: *Messes her hair up* Mommy does though.

Violetta: Leon!!!

Grace giggled at her mom while cuddling into her dad tightly until Violetta jumped on him nearly hitting Grace.

Leon: *Groans* Ugh... Babe, watch Grace, don't hit her.

Violetta: Sorry, honey.

Herman took a picture of them all cuddling Leon while he was laying down on the pillow, Violetta noticed Leon was still topless.

Violetta: Leon!!! You don't have a top on.

Leon: And I just woke up baby.

Angie: Right, we have a big morning. We need to Prepare the Bride and Groom for their day so Violetta you will be in the dressing room all day getting ready while Leon will be...

Leon: At Federico's getting ready.

Violetta: What? But Leon the wedding is here the guests will be arriving.

Herman: It's fine, I can sort the guests you two just worry about getting ready for each other.

Violetta: I'm getting married!!!

After some time, Violetta went downstairs to have some breakfast with everyone when they saw Olga and Ramallo arguing over some wedding things.

Violetta: *Puts her hands on her head* They are like a married couple.

Herman: Where's Leon?

Violetta: Oh, he's having a shower, he will bring Grace down when he's done when she was getting dressed.

Leon walked down the stairs with a pair of jeans and his white top with a jersey jacket and his hair was flat from being in the shower as he handed Grace to Violetta, he kissed her head while grabbing a piece of toast from the plate.

Leon: Right, I got to go.

Violetta: That's all you going to have?

Olga: Excuse me, sunshine, sit down you are going to have a proper breakfast not just a piece of toast.

Leon: Olga I'm fine, I promise, this will be fine and besides I have a few things to do before the wedding.

Violetta: Leonardo Alexander Vargas, sit on that chair right now and eat otherwise no surprises.

Leon: Geez, how old do you think I am? 6?

Violetta: Sit!!!

Herman: I think you've contained Leon.

Angie: Uh, Herman no.

Leon: So, have you.

As Olga brought their food in, Olga and Ramallo joined the table also while Violetta had Grace on her lap and fed her some toast while feeding herself.

Leon: *Finishing his breakfast* Right, I'm off, I shall see you at the Altar, Mrs Vargas.

Violetta: Yes, you will Mr Vargas.

Leon left while everybody was clearing the table when the doorbell rang, Violetta answered the door and saw Francesca.

Violetta: Hey, how are you?

Francesca: I'm fine, how are you?

Violetta: I'm nervous, how are you and Diego?

Francesca: Look, I don't want to talk about him, I'm just here to help you prepare for your wedding.

Violetta walked towards the dining room table as Francesca followed her.

Violetta:  Are you sure you're, okay?

Francesca: Look this isn't about me.

Violetta: Okay, I won't say anything more, now help me get changed.

Francesca: Not yet, Leon has a surprise for you at the Studio first.

Violetta: What?

Francesca: Come on.

They walked to the Studio as she walked into the room, she could hear music, and everyone was staring at the stage.

Violetta: What's all this?

Leon: *Holds her arm* Calm down, baby.

Violetta: CALM DOWN!!! Are you being serious? You sing to me a song with that, and you expect me to calm down.

Leon: Hey... the song is just to relax you and know everything is okay.

Violetta: How is everything okay when you're singing a song with the guy who tried to split us up? 

Leon: Baby...

Violetta: *Starts to get light-headed*  I need to get out of here.

Leon: *Holds Violetta's head* Baby, you, okay?

Violetta: *Wakes up* What happened?

Leon: You fainted baby.

Violetta: Leon, I don't feel too good, I feel like I'm going to be sick...

Violetta threw up over Leon's jeans and the floor, as Leon was calming down while Diego went to get some paper towels.

Violetta: Leon, I'm scared.

Leon: *Rubs her back* Shh, it's okay, I'm here.

Violetta threw up again still over the floor and his jeans as Diego handed him the paper towel to clean the floor up.

Diego: It's lucky you haven't gotten your suit on right?

Leon: Diego, this isn't the time to be funny.

Violetta: I'm sorry, Leon I have ruined your Jeans.

Leon: Ey, it's okay, it could be worse it could be your wedding dress hmm?

Violetta threw up again but this time into the paper towels as Leon gave her them Francesca came running in and nearly slipped on the wet floor, while Leon stood up to try and clean his jeans, but Violetta yanked at his leg to tell him she was going to be sick again, everybody left because they couldn't cope.

Leon: Don't you dare be sick over me again, you got the paper towels, here *Put the paper towel near her while standing up*

Diego took over for Leon while he went to get a bottle of water for her, but Violetta screamed for Leon.

Maxi: I'll take over, Diego.

Violetta: Don't touch me, where's Leon?

Maxi: He'll be back soon, he's just getting you a bottle of water.

Leon came back and unscrewed the lid for her to take a sip.

Maxi: Leon, she's supposed to be getting ready for the wedding instead she's spewing her guts up.

Leon: It might just be nerves you know.

Diego: *Disgusted* Argh, get it off me, that's disgusting, Violetta.

Leon: Diego, it's just sick, I have it on my jeans, you're not the only one.

Diego: Yeah, and you're about to marry that and her breath is disgusting.

Leon: DIEGO!!! ENOUGH!!! We have enough problems than you are making them worse if you want to be helping get some more paper towels.

Diego: Well, your wedding is going to be delayed.

Maxi: Diego, paper towels now!!!

He went to get paper towels Leon looked at Violetta crying, and he wiped away her tears.

Violetta: *Whispers* I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Leon: Shh, I know, baby, it isn't your fault.

Maxi: Yeah, Violetta don't listen to Diego, you can't help being sick even if it is all over Leon's Jeans.

Leon: I need to take her home before she throws up again.

Maxi: What about your other surprise, Leon?

Leon: It's going to have to wait.

Maxi: Well, shouldn't let them know.

Leon: It'll be fine.

Leon walked up to Violetta and grabbed her hands.

Violetta: León, don't.

Leon: Come on, baby I'll take you home.

Violetta held his hands while he pulled her up, she threw up again but luckily Leon jumped out of the way, so Maxi got hit instead of him.

Maxi: Urgh... that is disgusting.

Leon: Maxi...

Leon took her home while Diego gave Leon the paper towels on the way out and Maxi took them off him to clean himself and the floor of the zoom.

Once Leon and Violetta got home, he forgot to tell the guys, no but instead, he forgot as they walked in the music started Violetta watched the dance but she was about to throw up so she ran to the bathroom.

Herman: Leon, what's going on?

Leon: I don't know, she came to the zoom. I sang the song and then she fainted but now she's throwing up and I don't know why, but I need to change my Jeans where she threw up on me.

Leon went upstairs to get changed when Violetta came into the room, she lay on the bed crying as Leon sat on his bent legs beside her, he stroked her head.

Violetta: I really am sorry Leon.

Leon: Shh, baby, why don't you rest for a bit there's no rush to get married. We'll delay it for 4:00 pm maybe then it'll make you feel a bit better.

Violetta: No, Leon, I'm sorry, but I'm...

A/N ~

Is Violetta pregnant?

Or was she mad that Leon was singing with Diego?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 205 50
It's been two years since Leon and Violetta moved with thier children to Los angels and leaving their friends and family, a lot of changed with the f...
101K 1.4K 53
Violetta and Leon are finally married and they are going to California to start their new lifes there with their friends(don't read this book before...
10.3K 198 28
Violetta and Leon were together for 3 years until Leon cheated on Violetta with Lara, now they have been apart for 5 years now, but since Diego and F...
4.8K 66 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...