Male Supporting, Please Don't...

Da Xiaoshuo_

Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gen... Altro

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168

Chapter 163

126 2 0
Da Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 163 Daily life after Marriage 1

【Explore Rong Shen's new skills. 】

After Yaoyao and Rong Shen got married, life was peaceful and warm.

In a blink of an eye, three days have passed since the big wedding.

The guests in the Demon Domain left one after another. Just this morning, Bai Li'er and Yan Hechen also left. Yaoyao took Rong Shen and sent them to the border of the Demon Domain. Bai Li'er looked at Rong Shen again. Going to see Yaoyao, he hugged Yaoyao and sighed softly, "I have a lover who finally gets married, and suddenly I envy you."

Yaoyao patted Bai Li'er soothingly, then glanced at Yan Hechen and said, "Then you have to hurry."

Bai Li'er smiled shyly and waved goodbye to Yaoyao, "I will."

Since Bai Lier and Yan Hechen first met, she has been chasing him for hundreds of years and now everyone knows, but she still failed to catch Yan Hechen. To say that this girl Bai Lier is persistent enough, the more frustrated she is, the more courageous she is.

Watching the last wave of guests leave, Yaoyao suddenly felt that the magic palace was a little empty and could not get away from the lively atmosphere, which caused her to lose sleep at night.

The cool breeze penetrated through the window, and the slightest traces of cold made people more and more awake.

Yaoyao curled up in Rong Shen's arms and turned over, feeling the arms around her waist tighten.

[Can't sleep. 】

[Still can't sleep ah ah ah ah. 】

Yaoyao's mood gradually became irritable, knowing that Rong Shen's sleep alertness could easily be awakened by turning over, so she could only stiffen her body and chew on her fingernails. Sitting up on the couch, he stepped over Rong Shen and got off the couch.

The window door was pushed gently, Yaoyao leaned on the window sill with her chin on her back, puffing out her cheeks and pushing away the small strands of hair in front of her forehead.

After marrying Rong Shen, she officially belongs to the Demon Realm. This luxurious and empty Jiuyou Demon Palace is her home. From then on, she can stick with Rong Shen every day, and love and fight each other. , How do you feel this day is unreal.

Is everything she has now really real?

On the one hand, I am satisfied and fulfilled, and on the other hand, I feel as if I have lost something. Yaoyao couldn't tell what mood she was in at this moment, in order to verify that the environment she was in at the moment was real, she put her hand in her mouth and bit it hard.

despair--

There was a clear sense of pain, and at the same time, a warm cloak wrapped around her body, wrapping her back.

"Why haven't you slept yet?" Rong Shen got up from the couch and hugged Yaoyao behind him.

His voice was full of drowsiness, because of sleepiness, he put his chin on the top of Yaoyao's hair, and he was half-awake and half-sleeping with his eyes closed, apparently awakened by Yaoyao.

Turning his face slightly, seeing that Yaoyao was still biting a finger in his mouth, Rong Shen pulled out that finger and wrapped it in the palm of his hand, and let out a dull laugh, "How old are you, you still eat your finger."

Yaoyao moved in his arms and said, "I'm thinking."

"Oh? Thinking about what?"

"Thinking..." Yaoyao was trapped by Rong Shen's two arms, and even her two hands were wrapped in his palms, as if she was afraid of escaping.

Unable to lean into his arms, Yaoyao sighed truthfully, "...thinking about why I can't sleep."

Rong Shen woke up quite a bit, looked down at the little wife in his arms, he thought for a moment and said, "Why don't I take you out for a walk?"

"Now?" Yaoyao opened her eyes in surprise.

Rong Shen confirmed, "Now."

It was late at night, and the nine secluded demons were soaring into the sky. Some demons had the same work and rest as the human race. At this time, they were either resting and sleeping or meditating and practicing, while the other part of the night owl demons were in high spirits at this time, and they were running around to eat, drink, and have fun.

"Who is it!" Yaoyao came out with Rong Shen, and was targeted by the patrolmen in the magic palace.

For the sake of convenience, Yaoyao only covered a large black cloak over her bedclothes. Rong Shen was tidying up her hood. Hearing the demon soldier's questioning, he slowly lifted his hood and turned back, revealing that delicate and glamorous hood. Face, "It's the deity."

"This subordinate kowtows to the Demon Lord!" The whole group began to kneel and kowtow in unison.

Yaoyao was tightly wrapped under her shawl and held by Rong Shen with her right hand. Standing beside him, she was petite and looked very well-behaved. She didn't usually think she was short, but every time she stood together with Rong Shen, she looked short, small and imposing.

The demon soldiers stared at the demon master doubtfully, and some were not too sure about Yaoyao's identity.

Is this their very powerful, beautiful and noble queen?

Anyway, after controlling the Demon Realm for nearly a hundred years, Yaoyao is still majestic and intimidating in the hearts of this group of people. ' As soon as the word came out, the magic soldiers bowed again, "My subordinates bow to the queen!"

At this time, Yaoyao, who was well-behaved and was being held by Rong Shen: "..."

Suddenly a little regretful, why did she agree to go out for a walk in the middle of the night.

The stars are so beautiful tonight, and the night sky is densely covered.

Yaoyao didn't want to take a walk anymore, so Rong Shen took Yaoyao to the roof to watch the stars. The wind on the roof was a little cold, so Yaoyao got into Rong Shen's arms and was hugged by him to watch the stars.

"It's pretty nice." Yaoyao said this while looking up at the sky.

Never thought that the usual episodes in TV dramas would actually happen to her. The romance was really romantic, but the wind on the roof was a little strong, so that Yaoyao kept digging into Rong Shen's arms.

"At such a time, it would be nice if there was another piece of music." In every episode of star watching on the roof, there is bound to be a soulful soundtrack.

Yaoyao just said something casually, Rong Shen hugged her for a moment and then suddenly raised his hand and waved his palm.

whoosh-

A few fallen leaves fluttered in, and Rong Shen picked one and sandwiched it between his fingers.

Ye Huai pressed against her thin lips, and a serene tune quickly entered her ears, Yaoyao was a little dazed after hearing it, and turned her head to look at Rong Shen dumbfounded.

"You still play tunes?" Yaoyao couldn't help but ask after the song was over.

Rong Shen said humbly, "Study a little or two in my spare time."

This is where I have learned one or two, it simply doesn't sound too good.

Rong Shen didn't think this was surprising, he had learned far more than Yaoyao knew. Rubbing her hair, he asked, "Do you still want to listen?"

"Yes!" Yaoyao obediently went into his arms and made a gesture of obedient listening.

The conversation that followed was as follows:

"Yun Jing Yun Jing, can you play the flute?"

"Study for a few days."

"Then can you play the flute?"

"I also learned some things."

"Where's the guqin?"

Rong Shen thought for a moment and said, "Is Qin Yin's death count?"

Of course it does!

The quiet and gentle sleeping songs continued, and Yaoyao gradually felt sleepy. Before falling asleep, she whispered, "Will you play the pipa for me tomorrow?"

The two sitting on the roof snuggled together, Rong Shen kissed her forehead, "Pipa?"

He really doesn't know this.

But Yaoyao wanted to see it, and he didn't mind going to study.

02 [The battle of the devil. 】

Yaoyao had been in charge of the Demon Domain for Rong Shen for nearly a hundred years, and it was time to officially return the position of Demon Lord to Rong Shen.

In fact, this Demon Realm has always been under the control of Rong Shen. The so-called handover of the Demon Lord is just a formality. Even if there is no handover ceremony, this Demon Realm is still under the control of Rong Shen.

It was a matter of course, but Yaoyao didn't expect to cause quite a stir in the Demon Realm. For nearly a hundred years, Yaoyao had already had her own loyal demon ministers.

"The tranquility of the Demon Realm for nearly a hundred years is all due to the time when the Demon Queen is in charge. I implore the Demon Queen to continue to rule the Demon Realm up and down!"

"For tens of thousands of years in the Demon Realm, every Demon Lord has been brutal and bloodthirsty. Rong Shen doesn't care whether we live or die during the time he is in charge. Queen of Demons, you can't let this Demon Lord go."

A small number of people hope that Yaoyao will continue to be in charge of the Demon Realm, most of the Mu Qiangists hope that Rong Shen will return, and some Demon Race people don't care about it. As long as their interests are not harmed, they don't care who the owner of this Demon Realm is.

In just two days, Yaoyao received more than a dozen anonymous letters. Yaoyao read these letters one by one, and said with Rong Shen, "Look at how unpopular you are."

Rong Shen snorted indifferently, "Since they like you to be the devil so much, then you can continue to be."

how is this possible!

"The position of this devil is yours. I've worked hard for you for a hundred years, and I'm tired and thin. Where can I still have the energy to continue to manage."

"Skinny? Let me see."

Rong Shen put Yaoyao on his lap with a worried look, squeezed her soft and obviously fat cheeks, and said solemnly, "It's really thin."

"So, you are the most suitable for this devil master." Yaoyao followed his words.

Yaoyao didn't want to be the devil's master, but Rong Shen didn't even bother to care about the life and death of the devil. Just in order to make the two of them live better, he must control the Demon Domain in his hands to feel at ease.

In this demon master change, You Mo really wanted to support Yaoyao's rise to power. Of course, there were also those who deliberately instigated troubles. Soon, there were rumors that the demon master and the demon queen began to face each other because of the power struggle. trend.

As for the two people who are rumored to be dead and alive, one is lying under the window and basking in the sun, and the other is standing next to the table and drawing a little beast under the window to bask in the sun.

Yaoyao was a little lazy from the sun, and she didn't want to move, so she instructed Rong Shen to remind her politely, "I heard that the newly picked grapes today are delicious."

Rong Shen put down his pen and took the initiative to bring the fresh grape plate on the table to her side.

Yaoyao closed her eyes comfortably and refused to open her mouth when she heard the sound, just opened her mouth slightly.

The surroundings were silent, save for a very faint rustling. Soon, a peeled and deseed grape was stuffed into Yaoyao's mouth, and the sweet juice spread between her lips. Yaoyao opened her eyes and saw that Rong Shen was lying low beside her, continuing to peel the grapes for her.

Seeing Yaoyao open, Rong Shen asked in a low voice, "What else do you want from the master?"

Yesterday, the two of them made a bet out of boredom. The loser must be the servant of the winner for a day. No matter what the winner asks, they must obey. Obviously, the loser is Rong Shen.

Yaoyao was very satisfied with her servant, Ba Haw kissed Rong Shen on the cheek, she touched his cheek and said, "Good, keep peeling."

Rong Shen was good-natured and didn't react.

After peeling another grape, Yaoyao opened her mouth and was waiting for Rong Shen to feed it when she suddenly saw Rong Shen stuff the grape into her mouth.

With his arms resting on the bamboo chair armrest, Rong Shen got up and slowly pressed towards Yaoyao, Yaoyao hurriedly pushed him away, "You, you, dare to be a slave, what are you going to do!"

Rong Shen didn't say anything, using his height and physical strength to easily press Yaoyao onto the bamboo chair.

Body clinging to each other, getting closer, breathing entangled. The soft lips touched each other, and under Rong Shen's light touch, Yaoyao opened her mouth uncontrollably and was forced to accept the grapes that Rong Shen had entered.

"Slave, what else can you do?" Rong Shen and her grinned charmingly while sucking the grape juice that overflowed from Yaoyao's lips, and said in a dragging tone, "Naturally, he is feeding the master to eat grapes."

Yaoyao: "You are shameless!"

Rong Shen: "This slave is very considerate."

A slender hand stroked the corners of Yaoyao's lips and slowly disappeared into the depths. Under Yaoyao's increasingly red cheeks, Rong Shen whispered, "Can you let this slave be more considerate and take care of some masters?"

Yaoyao covered her cheeks and turned into a snow-white little beast with a swish sound.

"Choo Choo Choo!"

Rong Shen lifted Yaoyao from the chair and bit the furry ears of the little beast with an angry laugh.

"Do you really think I can't do anything about you?"

Holding the little beast towards the couch, Rong Shen was going to take Yaoyao to relive that night in the bridal chamber. He had many ways to make Yaoyao become a human again.

At this time, outside the palace, an old man of the demon clan was still sighing: "The queen of demons, the position of this demon master cannot be relinquished."

Some conspirators laughed fiercely, "Under the struggle for power, these two will tear their faces apart, snipe and mussels will fight, and then it will be us who will take advantage of it!"

"..."

The position of the Demon Lord of the Demon Realm finally returned to Rong Shen's hands.

The first major thing in power was to kill all those who instigated his relationship with Yaoyao. The luxurious red clothes on his body were cold and glamorous. He sat lazily on the throne and glanced at the demons who were kneeling and bowing and asked: " I heard that you want the queen to sit in this seat more than the deity?"

The demons were terrified, "I dare not!"

"Why don't you dare." Rong Shen looked at his long fingers stained with blood, and said in a cold voice: "This deity sees that you are very daring."

It was no longer the gentle and good-natured that Yaoyao had seen, at this time Rong Shen was cold and ruthless, surrounded by demon dragons, all the demons shivered when they saw it.

At this time, outside the main hall, Yaoyao was bored in the bedroom alone, turning into a beast and fluttering butterflies among the flowers.

Devour Novel Network

It happened to see corpses being dragged out of the main hall. It ran towards the main hall in doubt, entered through the back door and hid behind the pillars to probe its head, trying to see what Rong Shen was doing.

The big fluffy tail swayed and swayed, it was hard for Rong Shen not to notice.

The cold air around his body quickly subsided, he stepped off the main seat and walked towards the corner of the hall, leaning over and picking up the big, chubby white dumpling on the ground.

"It's all gone." The people who should be killed have already been killed, and Rong Shen has no interest in frightening them.

All the demons breathed a sigh of relief. When Rong Shen took the little beast out of the hall, the demon recognized the original body of the little beast and stammered: "This, is this the queen of demons?"

The careful demon clearly felt the changes before and after the demon, and suddenly shook his head and smiled.

"What are you laughing at, old man?"

The old man said: "Perhaps, our future will not be worse than before."

"Oh?"

"If the devil is cruel and unkind, we can use an anonymous letter to report to the devil."

How could the Demon Lord and the Demon Queen be at odds? On the contrary, the relationship between the husband and wife is extremely good.

Rong Shen seemed to dominate the position of the devil, and he was the only one who respected himself, but in fact, he just killed all the people with evil intentions, and he didn't move a finger to those who truly owned Yaoyao. What does this mean?

It shows that Rong Shen is not the only one who has the final say in the Demon Domain. He acquiesced to the Demon Empress to take power, and even many things are decided by the Demon Empress.

"There are so many twists and turns, how can I guess."

"Why didn't the devil say it directly?"

"He probably has concerns."

"What are you worried about?"

"The queen of worries will be angry."

Yaoyao finally gave up the position of the devil master, how could she agree with Rong Shen to return the position of the devil master. The current situation is that it is one thing for her to disagree, and it is another thing for a demon minister to ask her to stand up for justice.

Over time, you ask who is the Lord of the Demon Domain?

The demons all said: There are two demon masters, the demon god and his demon queen.

"..."

03 [Another year of the Fairy Sword Conference. 】

After living in the magic palace for a long time, it will always be boring.

Hearing that another year's Immortal Sword Conference was held, Yaoyao was eager to see it, but Rong Shen had no objection.

At this time, an internal test is underway in the Misty Sect.

Yaoyao and Rong Shen were inconvenient to show their real faces, so they disguised themselves as the two little disciples beside Yan Hechen. Yan Hechen was very at ease with Yaoyao, but told Rong Shen over and over again, "If you dare to cause trouble, go back to your Demon Realm. go."

Rong Shen narrowed his eyes slightly, because Yaoyao was too lazy to care about him.

This year's Misty Sect disciples were better than the previous one, and they were much more prosperous than Rong Shen and the others back then. Watching them draw lots again and again, Yaoyao recalled that Rong Shen's non-chief, after so many years, Rong Shen was still the non-chief of the year.

Once again, Yaoyao put the painted lottery into the wooden tube, and pulled Yan and Chen to play together, "Red is the winner, black is the loser, this tube has two mysterious and one red, whoever gets the red lottery can win. Let Xuanxiao do anything."

"Really anything?" Yan and Chen became interested.

The three of them drew lots at the same time. According to the usual probability, the probability of the red lot being drawn by Yan and Chen was extremely high, and the probability of Rong Shen being drawn was zero.

Rong Shen should know how bad his luck is, so when Yan Hechen put his hand on the left stick, he dropped his hand first, Yan Hechen raised his eyes in dissatisfaction, Rong Shen smiled back, and held it firmly. The check is not released.

"I'll count three, two, one, and everyone will take out the signs together."

The three signed out, the two Xuans were both in the hands of Yaoyao and Yan Hechen, and the only red sign was pinched between Rong Shen's slender fingers.

"Acceptance." He was not surprised by this result.

Looking at Yan Hechen, he fluttered and made his request, "This time in the secret realm of Yunshan, the deity will enter with Yaoyao."

Yan Hechen frowned, "What are you doing in the secret realm?"

Rong Shen: "It's nothing, I just want to revisit the old place."

Yan Hechen was silent for a moment. In line with the gentleman's words, he gritted his teeth and said, "This deity can promise you, but I must go in with you."

He wanted to stare at Rong Shen.

Rong Shen curled his lips and smiled, "As you like."

Playing with Yaoyao's fingers, he set his eyes on her, "If I understand correctly, can I also make a request to you?"

Yaoyao, who never thought that Rong Shen would win, licked her lips and nodded, "What do you want me to do?"

Rong Shen raised her chin lightly and looked at her word by word: "Be a slave to the deity for a day."

yaoyao...

I feel that Yan and Chen are casting complex eyes.

"..."

Yan and Chen regretted it.

He shouldn't have followed Rong Shen and Yaoyao into the secret realm of Yunshan.

After the end of the internal test, after the Fairy Sword Conference, he followed Yaoyao and Rong Shen into the secret realm of Yunshan. The original intention was to stare at Rong Shen to prevent him from making trouble. He stared at him, but found that he really seemed to be in the same place as Yaoyao. Those who came to have fun, the intimate interaction between the two made his eyes hurt.

Another night, Yan and Chen sat alone on the branch, listening to the cry of the disciples in the distance and rubbing their foreheads.

Yaoyao was awakened by a sound not far away, rubbed her eyes and stood up from Rong Shen's arms, Rong Shen folded the front of her clothes and hugged her tightly, "Dear, sleep a little longer."

Yaoyao shook her head, "I want to go and chat for a while."

Rong Shen frowned slightly, but nodded in agreement, "Come back sooner."

Flying onto Yan Hechen's branches, Yaoyao's dress fluttered, scaring away the strange creatures around her. She patted Yan and Chen on the shoulder and sat side by side with him, "What are you thinking?"

Yan Hechen said, "I'm thinking about how many days it will take to get out of here."

Time flies, and there are only ten days left before they leave the secret realm.

Yaoyao knew the deep meaning of Yan Hechen's words and laughed silently. She tilted her head to look at him and asked, "After all these years, don't you want to find a Taoist companion?"

"Just like me and Rong Shen, who seem to be independent people, but they are close to each other. With him in me, and with me in him, no one will be alone, and we will spend a long time snuggling together..."

This sounded very tempting, to be honest, looking at Yaoyao and Rong Shen's daily interaction, Yan and Chen did have such a short heartbeat.

But he finally shook his head, "I only have Tao in my heart, and I have no love."

Yan Hechen can gradually understand Yinyue's initial indifference. The longer her cultivation base and age become, the weaker the feelings buried in her heart will become. However, he can see it more clearly than Yinyue, and the indifference of his own private emotions is not a problem. It means that he should be ruthless, he always has Fang Cun blood in his heart, that is his memory with Yaoyao.

"Shi Shu, Bai Li'er has been chasing you for so long, you really..."

Yan Hechen regained her senses, her phoenix eyes stared into the distance, and she calmly interrupted her words, "I'm fine by myself."

Yaoyao sighed and did not forcefully continue the topic, she herself knew very well that some things could not be forced.

04 [The so-called honeymoon. 】

In fact, part of the reason why Yaoyao asked Yan and Chen how she felt in the secret realm of Yunshan was because she was entrusted by Bai Lier.

After coming out of the secret realm of Yunshan, after hearing Yan Hechen's answer, Bai Li'er's eyes became less and less radiant, and the always optimistic she squatted on the ground in depression and whispered: "Yaoyao, you said, I should what should I do."

She can't take it anymore,

I really can't take it anymore.

Yaoyao could feel her grief, but she didn't know how to help her.

After thinking about it for a long time, she suggested, "I'm going to go to the world with Rong Shen for our honeymoon, why don't you two go with us?"

"Honeymoon?" Bai Li'er didn't know what a honeymoon was.

Yaoyao didn't know how to explain their belated honeymoon, so she could only simply say: "It's just to go to the human world to practice cultivation, to subdue demons and eliminate demons."

Bai Li'er was amused by Yaoyao's seriousness, she wiped her tears, "Isn't your husband the biggest devil?"

The word 'husband' made Yaoyao's heart skip a beat, and she pinched her fingers to explain, "Yun Jing is a good demon, we want to get rid of the evil demon that kills evil demons."

Back then, the relationship between the three of them only got better and better because of their downhill experience. Taking this opportunity, maybe Bai Li'er and Yan and Chen still have a chance to develop. Bai Li'er thought for a moment and nodded, "That's it!"

"Yaoyao, you said that there is a limit to what you like, right?"

"If Yan Hechen still doesn't like me after the experience comes back, then, then I will give up."

At this point, the experience of the four began. Yaoyao imagined that the hand in hand, the stimulation and the hardships were not seen. She experienced the following:

When encountering a half-demon causing a disaster to the villa, Yaoyao held a red umbrella and fluttered down. The half-demon knew Yaoyao, and before Yaoyao could make a move, the crying pear blossoms and the rain kept begging for mercy and kowtow, promising again and again that they would never again. Do evil and do good.

Yaoyao: "..."

When there were evil spirits who did not know their identities in the yin house, the terrifying face still changed Yaoyao's complexion. When she threw into Rong Shen's arms with a whimper, Rong Shen grabbed the evil spirits by the neck and killed several cultivators, Everyone's helpless evil spirits were just... scattered by Rong Shen with one hand.

The little cultivators who came in with them to hunt ghosts: "???"

Furthermore, there is a tiger demon occupying the mountain as the king, ordering the little demon to mutilate the people passing by the mountain road. Yan and Chen slashed the tiger demon to death with a sword, and the little demons were frightened and called his grandfather.

The experience journey of several people is not an exaggeration to say that it is a full-level boss Tu Xincun.

The four of them ate, drank and drank along the way, and saved the people by eliminating demons. Whether or not the love between Yan and Chen and Bai Li'er has arisen is not to be mentioned, but the relationship between Yan and Chen and Rongshen has eased a lot more than before. At least, they can get together to discuss countermeasures.

"How about a trip to Rong Country?" Yan Hechen spread the map on the table and suddenly suggested.

It was very late, Yaoyao was drowsy on Rong Shen's shoulder, and was awakened by Yan Hechen's voice.

Rong Shen soothed and patted her back, raised his eyelashes and asked, "What are you doing there?"

Yan and Chen hesitated for a moment, wanting to say something but not wanting to say it, and finally said, "Daoist Yinyue might be there."

In the change of heaven and earth that year, Yinyue Daozun disappeared together. He gave up his cultivation and stepped into reincarnation. He has gone through all the hardships in the world to repay the evil consequences. A hundred years have passed. Tianzun Xiaoyue hopes that Yan Hechen can restore Yinyue. Lead to Xiuxian Road.

Yaoyao glanced at Rong Shen, saw that he had no objection to this, and nodded in agreement, "Then let's set off tomorrow morning."

Taking advantage of this opportunity, she just happened to visit Rong Xian.

The author has something to say: There is one more update before 0:00 on Thursday~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

45.1K 1.3K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
62.1K 896 47
Ruan Yan woke up and found that she was dressed as a poor official lady, and the food business game she played before fainting also followed her. A n...
11.4K 875 21
there is a boy and girl who is madly inlove with each other but somehow he lost his memory something happens and he forget her
224K 3.6K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...