Chapter 91-95

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91 Blackening 091% You know how terrible the fallen devil is.

    ...

    As a child, Rong Shen once fantasized about his father and mother. After learning that his parents were Emperor Rong Guo, he also asked Shadow Guard more than once what his father and mother were like. people, but to no avail.

    It was probably the experience of death in the secret forbidden area that left a big shadow on him. From then on, even if a secret guard came to the door and said that it was all fake, Rong Shen had no expectations.

    No, there may still be expectations, but as he fell into a demon, Rong Shen found that these gradually became less important, and he was not even interested in tracking down who the blood talisman sachet came from.

    Just, is it really so?

    It wasn't until Concubine Xia's identity became clear that Rong Shen realized that he wasn't as fearless as he thought. If he died, he was dead. Compared to facing an aunt who tried to lure him into a demon after being reborn, he hoped that Mu Chaoyan would die. completely.

    Don't show up again when you die, stay in those hazy memories forever, leave him a breath, let him not feel that the world is too bad, so bad that even his biological parents are thinking of ways to harm him, he Is it really that annoying?     Rong Shen still remembers the shadow guard named Mo Cheng. He roared and laughed at him secretly: [Don't be naive, if your Majesty really wanted to see you, he wouldn't have abandoned you in the Misty Sect for so many years. ask! 】    【Your Majesty hates you, Your Majesty hates you, Your Majesty doesn't want to see you, he just wants you to die! ]     All along, he has been abandoned and hated by people. Then, what is the purpose of his life? These people who have hurt him and caused him pain are looking down at him with an aloof posture that can be unscathed.     How innocent he is, these people should also be slashed by a thousand swords.     "Yun Jing, what's wrong with you, Yun Jing?" Yaoyao found that Rong Shen's mood was wrong.     The fact that Concubine Xia was probably Mu Chaoyan didn't make Rong Shen happy, but instead made his demonic nature darken even more seriously. His emotions were uncontrollable, his pupils turned dark red, and his body was full of demonic energy.

    He really wanted to kill.

    I really want to use the Duyuan sword to open the hearts of Emperor Rong and Concubine Xia. He wants to pull his five fingers together to pull their hearts out of their bodies, and squeeze them so hard that the hearts spray hot blood. Alleviate his tyrannical and restless emotions.

    Losing most of his sanity, Rong Shen's turbulent demonic energy turned into a black dragon, roaring and rushing out of the room. Yaoyao was frightened, she hurriedly went to stop Rong Shen, pushing him with both hands to stop him from going out, "Yun Jing, wake up, what's wrong with you?"

    "Yun Jing, you don't want you to talk, tell me something. Are you okay?"

    Yaoyao was so frightened that she hugged Rong Shen's waist tightly and her body trembled, even her voice trembled.

    With such a powerful and coercive demonic energy, Rong Huan couldn't bear it and hid back in the hairpin, Yaoyao couldn't stop Rong Shen's footsteps and was dragged a few steps by him.

    Bang -

    The sound of the collision caught Rong Shen's attention, and he tilted his head to see a person huddled in the corner of the door.