Chapter 168

Chapter 168  Mu Chaoyan's perspective

Man, should you bow your head to fate?

On a snowy day, Mu Chaoyan ran barefoot in the snow, leaving bloodstains on the road.

She couldn't escape, her plain white dress was stained with blood, and she threw herself into the snow.

Layers of chasing soldiers surrounded her, and everyone pointed their swords at her. Not far away, the horse's hoof was approaching. The man sitting on the horse was handsome and cold. He looked down at her with a condescending smile and asked, "Azhao, this world is lonely. Yes, where else do you want to escape?"

Mu Chaoyan raised her face stubbornly, her shoulders trembling violently.

In the 12th year of Rong Yun, on the night, the former crown prince Rong Qingyuan got married, and the wedding room was full of candles. The couple should have been in love with each other, but were separated by a sudden palace change.

That night, Mu Chaoyan became Rong Qingyuan's wife, and on the night she had him, she saw him being taken away by Rong Heng, and she was powerless and powerless to change. The most ridiculous thing was that she became Rong Heng's queen. , the culprit who killed the husband-in-law.

Mu Chaoyan couldn't escape, and he didn't want to.

When Rong Heng forced her to eat the meat bun wrapped around her husband, she seemed to see Rong Qingyuan intact. He was standing outside the window, basking in the sunlight, his Tsing Yi was clean and warm, and he stretched out his hand to her with a smile, "Azhao, can I take you home?"

But their home is long gone.

Mu Chaoyan swallowed the last bite of the meat bun with difficulty, staring out of the window with tears on her face, she said, "Okay."

Should people bow their heads to fate?

The sharp dagger was cold and cold, and Mu Zhaoyan numbly slashed it towards his wrist, staring at the surging blood without blinking.

She can't live anymore.

Mu Chaoyan was lying on her back on the couch in despair. She was as small as dust and could not compete with this world at all. The only thing she could do was to enter Huangquan in advance and wait for Rong Qingyuan, but she could close her eyes and her colic belly would look like a To remind her of something, Mu Chaoyan's dark eyes suddenly had a gleam of light.

xiaoshuting.cc

The last light was her child.

She has Rong Qingyuan's child, and besides the child, Mu Chaoyan also has a remnant of the ghost named Xiqing Demon Lord in her body.

People, maybe really should fight with fate.

[Rongshen's perspective:]

Rong Shen grew up in the Misty Sect since he was a child, and since he can remember, he has lived in this icy Wuji Temple.

Who are his parents and who is he? Rong Shen knew only a little, the only thing he knew was that his master didn't like him, and the Daoist Hunyue hated him, as if...

Everyone dislikes him.

Rong Shen saw ridicule and disgust in their eyes. In order to become a respected and loved cultivator, Dao Zun Yinyue told him to learn not to fight or grab, restraint and tolerance, kindness and indifference.

It was difficult, but Rong Shen did it.

But it seems to be of no use.

"Senior Brother Rong, can you help me one more time?"