Chapter 51-55

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51 Blackening 051% He is not a devil.

    The exit of Yunshan Secret Realm opened.

    When Rong Shen took off the sachet from his waist, a crack was torn open in the void of the second-level secret realm, and a huge vortex was formed by the wind and the spiritual power.

    "Children, it's time to return." Yueqing and ethereal voices came from the whirlpool.

    Everyone was overjoyed, with the opening of the Yunshan Secret Realm exit, the spiritual power of the secret realm stagnated, and all the creatures remained motionless. The Asura Demon Sha, who climbed out of the sixth-layer secret realm, was raising the giant hammer in his hand high, and as the exit of the secret realm cracked, the Asura Demon Sha instantly vanished.

    "Great, we can finally get out of this ghost place!" There was no threat, and everyone rushed towards the exit of the secret realm.

    "Let's go out too." Yunshan's secret realm's exit could not be maintained for too long, so Yan and Chen hurriedly pulled Yaoyao's hand.

    Yaoyao followed in Yan Hechen's footsteps, she took advantage of the situation and pulled Rong Shen, took two steps, but turned around and found that the person behind her was motionless.

    "Yun Jing, what's wrong with you?" Yaoyao saw Rong Shen's downcast face, his body tense as if he was holding something in his hands.

    Just one step away.

    Rong Shen held the sachet tightly in his hand, if the secret exit was one step later, he would open the sachet and start killing. Now that he wakes up, he begins to fear the ruthless and bloodthirsty self just now. Fortunately, nothing happened.

    The strong wind swept through, and all the phantoms of the second-level secret realm dissipated with the opening of the exit. When the secret realm exit was closed, the place would return to its previous appearance.

    Rong Shen hid the sachet in his sleeve without a trace, and held Yaoyao's hand instead, he raised his head and smiled at her.

    "Let's go." It was all over.

    After leaving the Yunshan Secret Realm, all the secrets that happened here will be sealed.

    "..."

    There were a total of 201 disciples who entered the secret realm of Yunshan Mountain, but now there are only 149 disciples left.

    The number of casualties in the Misty Sect was the least. There was no accident. The Taiqing Palace was influenced by True Monarch Huayang. Only eighteen of the thirty-eight people came out. Fortunately, the eighteen disciples who came out were all outstanding and top-notch. Satisfied.     The other chiefs were more concerned about the safety of their disciples. Yue Qinghe learned that only two disciples had been lost in his family, and comforted the rest of the returning disciples in grief, "It's good to come back, no matter whether you have improved your cultivation, only if you can come back. The deity will be happy."     According to the previous rules, the Immortal Sect will hold a banquet for the disciples who have returned from the trial to wash away the dust, and they will also let these disciples touch the spirit stone and announce the disciples' upgrades.     Yaoyao and the others returned to the Promise Hall one day to rest. She first threw herself on the soft and clean bed, hugged the jade pillow and rubbed her: "Finally, I can sleep comfortably."     Yunshan Secret Realm There were no soft beds and pillows, and Yaoyao felt that she was hungry and thin inside.     She hadn't eaten a warm meal for a long time, she was about to ask Rong Shen to accompany her to the dining hall, when she sat up and found Rong Shen standing by the window, holding a small object in his hand absent-mindedly, not knowing what he was thinking.     "Yun Jing!" Yaoyao jumped in front of him.     Relying on her slenderness and softness, she forced herself to squeeze between the window and Rong Shen, raised her hand and waved it in front of him, and asked, "What are you thinking, I just talked to you for a long time, and you ignored me."     Rong Shen returned to touch Yaoyao's cheek, hid the sachet in his hand and said, "I'll take you to take a bath in Lingquan."     "No, I want to eat first." Yaoyao wanted to run away, but was stopped by Rong Shen hug.     Yaoyao earned her money, patted his arm and said, "People always drink and eat when they come back, why do you have to take a bath first when you get there, I don't want to take a bath, I just want to eat, I want to eat hot white porridge, and I want to eat Roasted meat pie."     "I'll take you to eat after washing." Rong Shen didn't let go because of her struggle, and simply turned the cub into a furry little beast.