Male Supporting, Please Don't...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gen... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168

Chapter 126-130

144 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Blackening 126% Where are the ghosts in the mass graves?

    Originally, after destroying the Temple of Eternal Life, Yaoyao wanted to keep a low profile for a few days before taking Rong Shen out to kill the demon, but she found out that a cultivator was looking for a suspicious man and a woman. Yaoyao worried that the longer they stayed, the more dangerous it would be, so she planned to hurry up. Quick decision.

    There are a lot of demons and ghosts on the mass graves. These demons absorb the yin and evil energy, and they like to eat human flesh and harm a few people. Every mortal who enters here by mistake will be torn apart by them, which is extremely difficult to deal with.

    A dense barrier circled this place, Yaoyao stepped on this muddy land, and soon a rat demon climbed out from the ground and grabbed her ankle, Yaoyao bowed her head, and did not wait for the rat demon to reveal itself. With a terrifying smile, she pulled the rat demon's claws and threw it directly at Rong Shen.

    In this book, demons are higher beings than ghosts, with inherent hierarchical suppression.

    After Rong Shen became a demon, he was able to slay the Quartet, and all the demons and ghosts in the enchantment were frightened by his sinister aura, and they all fled and retreated. But if they couldn't escape, this place was already bounded by Rong Shen's enchantment, so they set their target on Yaoyao.

    Yaoyao happened to be idle and had nothing to do, seeing that Rong Shen was having a hard time catching demons, she took out the Snow Goddess Sword and drove the demons towards her.

    Blue light flashed from time to time, Yaoyao's figure shuttled among the group of monsters, she found that there were very few evil ghosts surrounding her, and she looked at Rong Shen distractedly, and it was Rong Shen who was entangled with those hideous-looking ghosts.

    He was worried that she would still be afraid of ghosts.

    Yaoyao's heart warmed, the cold sword floated out of the falling snow, she worked even harder to force all the demons to Rong Shen's side, with Yaoyao's help, most of the Mangang demons were quickly wiped out.

    The demons and ghosts in the Mass Burial Mound are evil and difficult to deal with, and they like to attack in groups and sneak attacks. Their weakness is that they cannot leave this place. Therefore, the cultivators have circled this place as a dangerous forbidden area, and take the lead in dealing with the demons who are doing evil in the imperial city.

    Fortunately, they hadn't had time to clear the mass graves, so all the things here became Rong Shen's nourishment, and all these ghosts were supplied to the magic pill. Young.

    Dark night, full moon, gloomy mass graves full of corpses.

    Rong Shen was suspended in mid-air, the dark red clothes were entangled with the black hair, Yaoyao saw the golden and red veins crawling from his collar all over his neck, jumping over his chin and spreading to the end of his eyes, Rong Shen's eyes were red with red forehead. The magic seal is shining and flickering, and there is a strange beauty in the ghost.

    I can't tell where it looks good, but Yaoyao was really shocked by this scene.

    "It's actually rising so fast." When Rong Shen landed, Yaoyao came close to him.

    The golden and red lines on Rong Shen’s face were fleeting, Yaoyao couldn’t take a closer look, and could only tiptoe and gesture at the end of his eyes, “Last time it only reached the chin, this time the lines go directly to the end of the eyes, and the next time it will be Wouldn't it be possible to rise to the forehead and build a magic pill?"

    At that time, he would not have to force murder.

    Rong Shen's ink was scattered in front of him, his eyes were slightly red, and he answered vaguely: "Probably."

    In fact, it is extremely difficult to build magic pills, and most magic can't do it, so they are crazy to kill people. , are labeled as cruel and cruel, and many times, they are also forced to, because if they don't kill people without the magic pill, they are the ones who die.

    In the early stage of the magic pill, it is very easy to advance, and it becomes more difficult as it goes on. At the last stage, that is, at the current stage of Rong Shen, the magic pill needs more than blood and souls, it becomes more greedy and appetite, and more There is absolute power.

    That is to say, pure bloodthirsty can no longer satisfy the magic pill. Rong Shen must devour some cultivators of the same class or other types of extremely high class in order to make the magic pill more stable.

    Yaoyao didn't know this, she was still immersed in the joy of ascending the steps and complained in a low voice, "If you had told me about the magic pill earlier, why would you need to be so painful earlier?" After

    going around in circles, they still came. Imperial City.

    Rong Shen heard Yaoyao's words, so he leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'm sorry."

    It was indeed his mistake before.

    "Then you are not allowed to hide from me in the future, you must tell me immediately if there is anything."

    Rong Shen hesitated for a moment and said yes, Yaoyao sensitively caught his wrong, and immediately held his face and asked, "You are now Isn't there something to hide from me?!"

    She guessed: "It's the magic pill?"

    It was indeed because of the magic pill.

    Rong Shen didn't plan to hide it from her, but the mass grave was not a good place to talk, "Go back first, and I'll tell me when I get back."

    "I need to know now." Yaoyao was worried that something went wrong with the magic pill, and was anxious now Just want to know.

    Rong Shen didn't say anything, so one of them walked in front and the other chased after. Yaoyao felt a daze as she walked, she stopped and felt a little dizzy, and was supported by Rong Shen who had turned back.

    "What's wrong?"

    Yaoyao shook her head, she guessed that the fluctuation of her spiritual power had affected the fissure of the soul just now. She didn't want to worry Rong Shen about this matter, so she laughed and put her arms around Rong Shen's neck, "I lied to you!"

    She hung on Rong Shen, "Quickly tell me what happened to your magic pill, why do you have to go back and tell me." After making

    sure Yaoyao was all right, Rong Shen pulled her into his arms and picked her up. Pressing her cheek, he said, "I want to hold you in my arms and talk slowly."

    Kiss from time to time, or feed a sweet fruit to the girl who listens carefully.

    "Yaoyao wants me to hug you from here?"

    Yaoyao looked at the piles of corpses around and shuddered, "You better leave quickly."

    "..."

    Yaoyao knew that Rong Shen needed to be stronger After receiving the 'tonic', he began to help Rong Shen find the evil demon.

    Before comparison, she did start to condone Shen's killing, but her bottom line was not to touch the good and the like, even if the devil was killing for the sake of survival, but Yaoyao always felt that the devil who did too much evil for the sake of survival would be punished. This There is a Dao law in the world, so they can't ignore the existence of the Dao.

    In the Royal Courtyard, several cultivators have fixed rotating tasks, that is, go to the mass graves to eliminate demons.

    On this day, five Misty Sect disciples were sent to the mass grave to eliminate the demons. They drew their swords and were ready to fight, but they found that the mass grave was empty with nothing but corpses. The demons all disappeared overnight.

    "Out, something big!" They returned to the other courtyard as quickly as possible.

    In a room in the Royal Courtyard, Yan Hechen was staring at a white petal in a trance. Hearing the shout, he quickly put the petals away and asked a few people who rushed in coldly, "What happened?" The

    three of them Informed Yan Hechen about the mass graves.

    This is not a trivial matter, Yan and Chen were about to gather everyone to discuss the matter, Bai Lier walked to the door and knocked on the door, "Well, there are a few people who claim to be disciples of the Misty Nine Moon Sect from outside the courtyard, saying that they have been enshrined by the teacher. Is it true that you are here to help?"

    Previously, many gods and fake Taoists pretended to be disciples of the Daxian faction to eat and drink in other courtyards, so Yan Hechen asked the gatekeepers to strictly control the entry and exit of people.

    His master, Yue Qinghe, did mention to him that he sent several disciples to assist him, but it had been half a month, and he ordered his fellow juniors to call everyone to the hall to gather first, he frowned and said, "I'll go take a look. "

    Bai Li'er consciously followed behind him.

    "Didn't Master send you here half a month ago? Why did it take so long." After confirming their identities outside the door, Yan and Chen let them in.

    These are all young disciples who have not yet participated in the secret realm of Yunshan Mountain. They finally reached the imperial city successfully. The leading disciple resisted the excitement, "At the foot of the imperial city, I was stumped by some things." The

    disciple did not wait to speak. He was interrupted by Yan and Chen, "Follow me to the hall for a meeting first, and talk about what happened on the way later."

    "Oh, okay, okay." The disciple stuffed the things he wanted to take out into his pockets.

    As newcomers, these disciples were sitting in the hall and couldn't get in on the discussions of the crowd when they knew the simple premise. I always felt that I was being ignored. Since I was anxious to make a contribution, one person raised his hand tremblingly, "That... I have something to say.

    " Young disciple raising his hand.

    The disciple took out a small white shard from his pocket, "Previously, we passed by the town of Qingshan. There were monsters in the town that were very unusual. One of them was completely destroyed. I found this on the Internet."

    "What is this?" Someone asked impatiently.

    The disciple replied: "Yes, it is a fragment of a petal."

    "A fragment of a petal?" The hall was quiet for a moment, and soon came the mocking sneer of many people.

    They are currently discussing the disappearance of the massacre of monsters in the mass graves. What does this so-called fart petal have to do with this matter?

    "Brother Yan, although our four factions respect you, shouldn't you also take care of your disciples?" A cultivator spoke out against Yan Hechen.

    Yan Hechen stared at the petal fragment and squinted, his fingers in his sleeves clenched, he said, "Go out."

    He wanted to drive them away.

    Several disciples were young and energetic, how could they bear this kind of humiliation, their faces flushed, and one person explained anxiously: "No, we found this petal fragment on the wound of the corpse, those people were all pierced by the devil, When we came, we heard about the Eternal Life Temple, and those demon monks also died through their hearts, maybe there is some connection between the two!"

    Bai Li'er was sitting next to Yan Hechen, obviously feeling the tension in his body. Looking at the petal fragments, she turned her eyes on Yan Hechen's face again. Yan Hechen knew what she was thinking, and turned her head slightly to look at her, her dark phoenix eyes were cold and cold.

    In an inn in the imperial city, the sun was just right, the wind blew into the room along the cracks of the unclosed windows, and the curtains swayed.

    On the bed, Yaoyao sat cross-legged.

    Lightly closed her eyelashes and frowned slightly, the wind blew up the broken hair on her forehead, Yaoyao's face was pale, and the surrounding blue light flickered uncertainly.

    Since her realm level has been raised, her soul crack has never affected her. Yesterday, for some reason, the sudden shaking of her soul made her feel uneasy. Yaoyao carefully checked every crack, and her fingers trembled slightly. She saw that a crack that was about to heal was spreading slightly and was about to meet another crack.

    ……how so.

    The gestures between Yaoyao's fingers changed, trying to repair the gap with her cultivation base, but what was torn is the most difficult to restore, and even if it is re-bonded, it is extremely difficult to leave no traces. After a while, Yaoyao opened her eyes, and folded her fingers and muttered softly, "Not enough."

    Qingjing's cultivation was still not enough.

    If she wants to go one step closer to repairing her soul, she must at least ascend to the blue realm, but where can you ascend to the blue realm casually? Nine of the big demons would be struck to death by Blue Thunder, and one died tragically.

    This is also the reason why there are very few big demons among the big demons. Those who are lucky enough to survive can be offered as gods.

    "What should I do..." Yaoyao fell down on the bed in despair.

    Moving forward, she was afraid that she would be struck to death by the blue thunder and stagnated, and she was worried that the crack in the soul would expand again, and she was unable to repair it.

    Just take one step at a time.

    After cultivating for too long today, Yaoyao was weak and sweating on her forehead, she got up and went to the window to blow air. She opened the window and the cold wind was blowing in her face. From a distance, she could see Rong Shen, a man dressed in black standing on the street. In front of him, there was a long line, he was helping her to buy sesame cakes. .

    Seemingly aware of Yaoyao's gaze, the man turned his head to look upstairs, Yaoyao was leaning on the windowsill with her elbows on her back, with a smile on her brows, like a cat who had succeeded in mischief, with her tail raised in admiration of the victory.

    Yaoyao deliberately tossed Rong Shen.

    She was taking revenge for 'warming up', and at the same time, she was using this guise to spend money on people to detect her own physical condition.

    She tilted her head to look at Rong Shen, and suddenly there was a jingling sound in the storage ring. Yaoyao was stunned and quickly took out the Divine Sound Bell from the ring, holding it in front of her and shouting, "Shi Shu?"

    "You haven't seen me for a long time . Now, what happened?" A

    few streets away, Yan and Chen dispersed the discussion in the hall and returned to the room. He set up a soundproof barrier around him and hung the sound transmission bell by the window.

    "I'm fine." The voice was a little indifferent, Yan Hechen stood by the window with his hands behind his back, looked at the bell and asked, "Are you and Rong Shen okay?"     "

    Of course."

With a smile, he said, "Yun Jing went out to help me buy biscuits. That biscuits are delicious. Every day there are many people queuing up. I'm too lazy to move. Fortunately, I can instruct him."

    "Really?" Yan and Chen Jingjing Listen, "There are also several delicious biscuits in the imperial city, and the taste is no worse than that in Fengping County."

    Yaoyao didn't know why Yan and Chen mentioned the imperial city, and hummed and complained, "You are greedy for me again."

    She Can't eat.

    Before she could say a few more words, Yan Hechen stopped Yaoyao's words, "Where are you now?" The

    sudden change of topic made Yaoyao stunned, and she lost her smile, "I-I'm still in the old town. , the environment in this town is good, wait..."

    "What town?"

    Yaoyao always felt that Yan Hechen had noticed something, tightened the bell and replied, "...Qingshan Town."

    The Sun family annihilation case mentioned by the disciples happened in Qingshan Town, and the petal fragments were also in Sun found on the body of the family.

    Yan and Chen did not believe that it was all a coincidence.

    Tuo Teng attracting flowers is Rong Shen's original technique. No one can urge Tuo Teng to kill people except him, but this Tuo Teng flower not only appeared in Qingshan Town, which Yaoyao spoke of, but also appeared in the suburbs of Huangcheng Mountain.

    Yan Hechen knew that Yaoyao lied to him.

    "Wait for you to come to the Imperial City." Yan Hechen said, "I'll take you to eat biscuits."

    There was the sound of the wind and the noise calling to sell. After a while, Yaoyao said, "Okay."

    She didn't tell him , they are in the imperial city.

    Putting away the bell and withdrawing the spell, Yan Hechen carried the cloak and went out. Bai Lier came over with a tray and was about to ask him to take medicine. Seeing that he was about to go out, he pulled him and asked, "Where are you going?"

    Yan He Chen had a lot of things on his mind, and replied casually: "Buy biscuits."

    Bai Li'er: "?"

    "..."

    After cutting off the Shenyin bell, the more Yaoyao thought about it, the more she felt that something was wrong with Yan and Chen.

    Along the wide open window door, a clear shout came, "Selling candied gourd."

    "Candy man sells it cheap, don't miss it when you pass by."

    Yaoyao followed the shout and looked downstairs, frowning and repeating Yan He Chen just said the last sentence, "Take me to eat the biscuits in the imperial city?"

    "Burn... biscuits?!" Yaoyao's heart skipped a beat, and she suddenly thought of something.

    "It's broken." Before she could hesitate, Yaoyao hurriedly ran downstairs.

    She suspects that Yan and Chen have discovered their location, and they must leave here immediately.

    When Yaoyao ran to the street to look for Rong Shen, Yan and Chen had already come to the street where they were, Bai Lier trotted behind him, "Why don't you just buy a sesame cake? How hungry are you, run What are you doing so quickly?"

    Yan and Chen didn't answer, their eyes searched back and forth on the street, looking for the candied haws and candy man stalls heard from Shenyinling.

    Bai Li'er thought that Yan Hechen was looking for a biscuits stall, and helped him to search left and right, she suddenly let out a loud noise, and saw a familiar figure in the crowd.

    Today, a performance group came to the street, and many people stopped to watch.

    The inn is not too far from the biscuits shop. Coincidentally, the artisan team was stuck in the middle of the inn and the biscuits shop. Yaoyao couldn't get past it, and it was difficult for her to move among the crowd. Seeing that there was a half-person gap in front of her, she was about to drill forward, when a hand suddenly grabbed her.

    "Lu... Yaoyao?" Bai Li'er read out Yaoyao's name.

    Yaoyao turned her head back subconsciously, just looking at Bai Li'er, Bai Li'er smiled and said, "So it's really you!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 127 Blackening 127% The heroine of the original book appeared [Increase]

    The crowd was crowded, and the center surrounded by people suddenly burst into flames.

    Amidst the applause, Yaoyao was stunned and did not speak, not because she met Bai Li'er, but because she saw... Behind Bai Li'er, a handsome black-clothed man walked towards her with a cold face Come on, that person is none other than Yan Hechen.

    He really found it!

    Bai Lier didn't know the relationship between Yaoyao and Yan Hechen, so she turned to Yan Hechen and said, "Go faster, she is my savior, Lu Yaoyao."

    Where can Yaoyao take care of Bai Lier? The first reaction was to cover her face. She shook off Bai Li'er's hand and wanted to run. Bai Li'er was staggered by her. She thought that Yan Hechen was walking quickly to help her, but Yan Hechen didn't hesitate. He passed her and quickly grabbed Yaoyao's hand.

    "Where are you going to run!" Yan Hechen said with anger in his voice.

    He was really angry, so he grabbed Yaoyao's wrist with such great strength, he pulled the girl who was about to run back to his side, clasped her shoulders and asked, "Why did you come to the imperial city, how dangerous is this place, don't you? Do you know?"

    Even if he was angry, his first concern was Yaoyao's safety, and then he asked coldly, "Since you're here, why are you hiding it from me?"

    He even learned to lie to him.

    Having been caught lying, Yaoyao was weak, pitiful and helpless in front of Yan Hechen at this moment, just opened her mouth, there was a continuous gong sound in the crowd.

    "What did you say?" Her words were drowned out by the sound of the gong.

    Yaoyao was about to die, she said it several times and even started to struggle, Yan Hechen clenched her wrists tightly, leaned towards her with a sullen face, "Speak."

    Under the deafening sound of the gong, Yaoyao grabbed her. Zhu Yan Hechen's clothes were pulled down, and he shouted, "Let me go, you will break my wrist!" The

    gong suddenly stopped.

    Yan Hechen heard Yaoyao's words clearly, and was stunned before letting go, when a cold voice came: "What are you doing?"

    The two turned their heads at the same time, and saw that Rong Shen was standing a few steps away. He was holding an oil paper bag full of biscuits. His dark pupils stared at the two of them, a strand of broken hair stuck to his cheeks, his eyebrows were delicate and expressionless. .

    From his perspective, Yaoyao and Yan Hechen seemed to be hugging and kissing.

    Rong Shen naturally knew that the two of them couldn't kiss, but there would be no fake hug. Yan and Chen were holding Yaoyao's wrist, Yaoyao grabbed his shirt and hid in his arms, the two of them seemed to be talking. Miss, how dazzling the picture is.

    "Come here." Rong Shen ordered.

    Yaoyao knew that he had misunderstood, looked at Yan Hechen and pushed him away, Yan Hechen loosened up but did not let go of Yaoyao, he frowned, dissatisfied with Rong Shen's tone, Rong Shen narrowed his eyes, It landed on the hand that he wrapped around Yaoyao's wrist.

    Rong Shen smiled coldly, "Junior Brother Yan."

    He spoke very lightly, "I haven't seen you for such a long time, Senior Brother misses you very much."

    Thinking about how to break his hand, how to make this person disappear, I don't know what to do. Since when, Rong Shen felt that Yan and Chen were extremely annoying.

    Yan Hechen heard the killing intent in Rong Shen's tone, and he returned the salute calmly: "I miss you too."

    But he misses Yaoyao more.

    The two of them are just like you and me. It seems that they are calm and laughing at Yan Yan, but in fact, the dark tide is full of murderous intentions.

    This was the first time the two met after many years. There was no friendship in the past, and Yaoyao did not know how the two became the swords in the book. She was not stupid to hear the hostility and rejection of the two, and was 'argued' by the two. With a headache, she threw away Yan Hechen's hand, "Don't..."

    Bai Li'er and Yaoyao spoke at the same time, she didn't see the problem between the two, and weakly interjected, "You all know each other."

    The three were silent for a moment.

    "..." The

    street was never the place to talk, so he went back to the inn nearby.

    As an outsider, Yan and Chen didn't want to let her go with Bai Li'er, but considering that she saw Yaoyao, they took her into the inn together, but locked her in another room and sealed the barrier. , don't let her go out.

    After not seeing each other for such a long time, Yaoyao felt that Yan Hechen's actions were more decisive and decisive than before, and she became more and more like the hero in the book.

    "You killed the demon monks in the Yongsheng Temple on the outskirts of the mountain?"

    "You also killed the evil spirits that roamed the streets at night, and the demons in the mass graves?"

    Yan Hechen came up and asked, "And you ? In Qingshan Town, where you used to be, a disciple of the same sect passed by and said that the Sun family was wiped out, is that what you did?"

    Although he used 'you', Yan Hechen said these words to Rong Shen, he didn't He believed that Yaoyao would do these things, but he knew that Rong Shen could.

    "Knowing that the imperial city is full of cultivators and there are so many big commotions, don't say that you are here to help us get rid of demons." In the

    last sentence, Yan Hechen said to Yaoyao: "Since there are no The reason for not coming to the imperial city, why don't you come to me?" The

    four demon mirrors in the imperial city have strict access restrictions, why they would rather use the most dangerous way to find someone else to bring them in rather than let him know with a bell of a divine sound. Could it be that he is more reliable than strangers?

    "No..." Yaoyao didn't know how to explain.

    She didn't want to hide from Yan Hechen, and the governor was related to Rong Shen. She didn't have the qualifications to speak. She was struggling with how to help Rong Shen hide the magic pill. Rong Shen said lightly, "I need more strength.

    " Seeing Yaoyao's annoyed appearance, and feeling that there was no need to hide it, she simply told Yan Hechen everything.

    For a long time, demons are powerful and mysterious beings. The world only knows that demons are inherently evil, but they know very little about them.

    "...It's actually because of the magic pill." Yan Hechen muttered softly with his eyes down after learning everything.

    After thinking for a moment, he said, "With your current level, there are probably no big monsters in the imperial     city that can satisfy your appetite." Insufficient cultivation, the reason why the cultivators stayed here for a long time is not because they are too powerful, but because the evil spirits in the city are dying, and these evil spirits are endless and endless.

    "

    However—" Yan Hechen raised his eyes after the conversation changed, "I'm currently investigating the whereabouts of Demon Lord Xiqing. He has several big demons who come to the imperial city to kidnap people from time to time. As long as you find them, your magic pill will be guaranteed. It can be built."

    Only the Demon Lord Xiqing is one demon, worth thousands of great demons.

    Yaoyao was surprised when she heard Yan Hechen's words, "Would you like to help us?"

    After the arguing just now, she thought that Yan Hechen would scold. But after scolding, Yaoyao knew in her heart that Yan Hechen would not leave them alone. Yan Hechen tapped her forehead and said angrily, "I don't want to

    care about you." But who cares?

    No matter how big the conflict between Yan and Chen and Rongshen is, there is a Yaoyao between them, as long as Yaoyao is still there, it will be difficult for the two of them to be truly life-and-death.

    It was agreed that Yan and Chen arranged two identities for Yaoyao and Rong Shen, and let them live in the Royal Courtyard so that they could act together.

    Considering Rong Shen's identity, Yaoyao didn't want to go, "The people living there are all cultivators, Shishu, didn't you make our sheep into the tiger's mouth by doing this?" Yaoyao

    counted sheep, but Rong Shen was not. , he was a more terrifying existence than a tiger, and Yan Hechen was more worried about the safety of those innocent practitioners after he was admitted to another hospital.

    "Don't worry." Yan Hechen thought about it for them long ago, "The illusion on your face is extremely difficult for ordinary cultivators to see through. After entering, you put on a mask. As long as Rong Shen doesn't reveal his demonic energy, no one will notice it. The identity of the two of you."

    What's more, Yan and Chen are independent courtyards, and no one will enter his courtyard if he does not pass the recruiting.

    Sometimes the most dangerous place is the safest, and no one would have thought that a dignified group of disciples would hide two 'fugitives' in their own courtyard.

    "..."

    Based on Yaoyao's lie to coax Bai Li'er, Yan and Chen made up the identity of the two of them as Xiaoyao scattered cultivators with no sect. The face transplant also wears a mask, double insurance.

    Yaoyao still used the name Lu Yaoyao, Rong Shen's name was Rong Xiaohua, Yan Hechen raised her eyebrows when she heard the name, "Bai Li'er told me that you were called brothers and sisters at that time."

    Rong Shen knew that Yan He What does Chen mean, frowning as he is about to say that the two have changed their status as Taoist partners, Yaoyao takes a step forward, "Let's just use the status of brothers and sisters, it will save trouble."

    Rong Shen's breath became cold, and Yan Hechen couldn't help but glance at him. The corners of her lips were raised, only Yaoyao was blank and innocent, "What's wrong?"

    "Is there a problem?"

    "No." Yan and Chen couldn't help it, "Then you can continue to be brothers and sisters."

    Yaoyao didn't think there was anything wrong with it. The question, she responded a bit slower, and it took a while to recall what Yan Hechen had just said, "Who is Bai Li'er?"

    Yan Hechen was puzzled, "You don't know who she is?"

    "Just on the street just now . The girl who found you, she also said that you saved her life, she took you through the secret gate into the imperial city."

    Yaoyao frowned, "Isn't her name Li Li?"

    "It's really Li Li. , but it's also called Bai Li'er."

    Bai Li'er, Bai... Li'er?

    Yaoyao was a little unsteady.

    Yan and Chen frowned, "What's wrong?"

    "No..." Yaoyao shook her head, she just suddenly remembered that the heroine in the book was also called Bai Li'er,

    In the article "Ask", in the early stage, Bai Li was too much a demon, and the heroine appeared very late. At first, Yaoyao didn't understand why the author spent a lot of money to write a vicious and stupid female supporting role. It was not until Bai Li'er, the heroine with a similar name to the female supporting role, appeared, that Yaoyao had an epiphany.

    She felt that the author had a grudge against Rong Shen.

    The original Rong Shen killed his female partner, Bai Li, and was imprisoned. He escaped in embarrassment and was rescued by his mother, Xia Guifei, Mu Chaoyan. During the pursuit, Yan and Chen met the heroine Bai Lier, and they both entered the palace to crack Xia. In the overall situation of the imperial concubine's magic circle, Rong Shen, who was suffering from emotional and physical injuries in the palace, fell in love with no surprise after learning that the heroine's name was Bai Li'er.

    The author made Bai Li'er appear so late in order to pave the way for Rong Shen to fall in love with the heroine.

    Because only the villain male partner falls in love with the female protagonist, he is more motivated to do evil and oppose the male protagonist. Yaoyao understands the complex mood here, and just wants to shake the author's shoulder and ask her what kind of hatred she has with Rongshen, why To arrange such a bloody and speechless drama for him.

    The heroine Bai Li'er, also known as Li Li.

    As the heroine in "Ask", she must have a complicated and mysterious family background.

    Bai Li'er's father, Bai Xingsheng, used to be a well-known figure in the world of immortals. He had no family or school and no one knew where he taught. As a loose cultivator, he just made a name for himself through his exquisite medical skills. Call him Mysterious True Monarch.

    As for Bai Li'er's mother, this has always been an unsolved mystery in the world of immortality. Even Bai Li'er herself does not know that she has been living with her father since she grew up, and she has never seen her biological mother appear.

    It wasn't until one day that True Monarch Xuanmiao was drunk, and Bai Li'er tricked his father into telling the truth. Only then did Bai Li'er know that his mother was Qiu Yishuang, the owner of Sunset Valley.

    As soon as the heroine appeared, she went to Sunset Valley to find her mother, but was driven out by the disciples of Sunset Valley.

    Bai Li'er was so well protected by the retiring True Monarch Xuanmiao that she didn't even know that her parents' love was a taboo that no one knew about.

    As the Valley Master of Sunset Valley, it is not easy for Qiu Yishuang to secretly give birth to Bai Li'er. In order to protect her daughter and hug the lives of the two, the two swore a poisonous oath that they would never meet again in this life. The reason why the Valley Master of Sunset Valley was obsessed The way of medicine never fails, and that's why.

    Bai Li'er, Li'er, her birth means parting.

    In fact, Qiu Yishuang wanted to see her daughter, but she couldn't or dared not see her. In order to better protect her daughter, she ordered the disciples in the valley to humiliate and drive away Bai Li'er. Bai Li'er was lost and wandered outside. Because he is not high, but his medical skills are good, he learned that the imperial city was different and rushed to check, so he met Yan Hechen.

    These are all the original texts, but in reality Yan Rong did not break up, did not chase or flee, the three of them rode the carriage to the imperial city, and did not encounter Bai Li'er along the way, not to mention that Bai and Yan joined hands to break the reversal. The magic circle, Yaoyao thought that they and the heroine missed it.

    Unexpectedly, after going around in a big circle, Yan Hechen still met Bai Li'er, and it was in the imperial city, and even more coincidentally, Rong Shen was also there.

    Thinking of this, Yaoyao stunned to see Rong Shen, Rong Shen raised her eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

    Yaoyao: "What do you think of Bai Li'er?"

    "Bai Li'er?" Who.

    "It's that girl Li Li."

    In the text, Rong Shen, as the villain, is a love-brainer. In the past, Bai Li became a demon and betrayed Xianmen. Later, Bai Li'er, who has a similar name to Bai Li, was hostile to the male protagonist. He even tried to abduct the heroine away.

    Deviating from the setting in the text, Rong Shen's expression was indifferent when he heard the name, he just said, "I'm not familiar with her."

    Yaoyao was still not at ease, she asked in a different way, "Then do you think her character is good? Does her appearance match your heart? And a name, don't you think her name is very..." Does it look

    like Baili?

    When her words changed, Yaoyao felt that Bai Li was no longer able to affect Rong Shen, so she said, "Her name is... nice."

    Rong Shen narrowed his eyes, stared at Yaoyao seriously and asked, "What do you want? What?"

    To be honest, Bai Li'er has a good temperament and is similar to Yaoyao in many ways.

    Bai Li'er in the article suffered a lot before she met Yan Hechen, so she was steady and alert in front of Yan Hechen, and occasionally showed a childish expression. In reality, what probably went wrong, Bai Li'er's temperament has not been smoothed out, and the smile is lively and full of vigor, which makes people feel warm.

    Yaoyao doesn't need to worry about Bai Li or Nan Mingzhu, but this Bai Li'er is too similar to her, and her appearance makes Yaoyao feel extremely insecure.

    Pulling at her clothes, she asked in a low voice, "Are you going to show affection?"

    Yaoyao worried that because the author made Rong Shen in the book fall in love with Bai Li'er, Rong Shen outside the book must 'love' Bai Li Son.

    Rong Shen heard Yaoyao's words clearly, "Why do you ask that?"

    Holding Yaoyao's cheeks, he looked at her, "What are you afraid of?"

    Yaoyao is afraid of the force majeure of the plot and the real world In the end, there is still no escape from a book, and I am even more afraid that Rong Shen will be set as a mindless love heroine, and she will collapse and go crazy.

    "I don't know why, but I always feel a little uneasy." Yaoyao said in her heart.

    Rong Shen really felt her panic, lowered his face and gently rubbed her soft lips, he asked, "So?"

    Yaoyao made a 'uh': "I still..."

    This time Rong Shen opened his mouth and bit Next Yaoyao, the neat teeth rubbed together with a slight pain, and a low laugh overflowed: "How?"

    It was as if Yaoyao was cheating on his kiss, but Yaoyao didn't mean that at all.

    Annoyed, Rong Shen was about to speak when Rong Shen drove straight in and suppressed all her breath. He held her tightly in his arms, Yaoyao couldn't move and could only hook him by the neck.

    Squeak -

    the door opened abruptly.

    Yan Hechen went out just now, he pushed open the door and came in and said half of the words, "The guest rooms have been arranged, you all live in one room..." The

    voice stopped, his indifferent face cracked open, Yaoyao said. The hair all over his body fluffed up in shock, and he slapped Rong Shen away with one paw.

    The scene was awkward for a while, Yaoyao blushed and broke the silence, "What did you, what did you just say?"

    Yan Hechen: "I said you all have a room and live next to me."

    Yaoyao nodded and was about to say yes , Rong Shen interjected, "One room per person?" With the back of his hand, he wiped the red and lustrous lips lightly, his voice was cold, "I saw just now..."     Half of the words left room for Yan

    Hechen's imagination, Rong Shen smiled,

"Do you think there is still a need for one room per person?"

    In short, no one would break into Yan Hechen's yard without permission. No one outside would know whether they would sleep in separate rooms.

    Yan and Chen's phoenix eyes are complicated.

    With images of Yaoyao and Rong Shen embracing and kissing in their minds, Yan and Chen turned around, with a hint of fleeing, "Just do whatever you want."

    He couldn't control it anymore.

    "..."

    Yan and Chen have always been lonely and cold, and he was able to occupy a yard not only because he didn't like to be in contact with outsiders, but also because it was a special license of Rong Guoguo.

    After the country of Rong was torn apart, the royal family had no court and no owner. During the war, a small branch of the royal family of the Rong family rose up and led the people to defend the country against the enemy, and only then did they barely hold their positions.

    If Yan Hechen hadn't told her, Yaoyao would never have dared to think that Nan Mingzhu was now the queen of Rong Kingdom. The little girl who used to be domineering and brainless went to battle for Rong Guo to kill the enemy. On the battlefield, she met Emperor Rong at this time, and she took him to the throne with the power of the family. Now she is pregnant.

    The reason why Misty Sect came to help the imperial city was because it was entrusted by Nan Mingzhu.

    "Go see her when you have time. She always calls me into the palace to scold you when she has nothing to do, and has sent people to look for you everywhere."

    Nan Mingzhu knew that Yaoyao had returned from the dead, but she didn't know that her so-called disappearance was just an illusion. The girl was tough-mouthed and soft-hearted. Although she scolded Yaoyao every time she summoned Yan and Chen, she actually wanted to know the news about Yaoyao and was worried that something would happen to her.

    "Got it." Yaoyao's heart warmed when she heard this.

    It just happened that nothing happened at this time, she was going to enter the palace to see Nan Mingzhu, Yan Hechen frowned, "Are you going now?"

    "Bai Li'er is going to check Nan Mingzhu's pulse."

    "You... together. ?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 128 Blackening 128% I need sacrifices.

    ...

    Yaoyao originally had a good impression of Bai Li'er, but now that she knows that she is the heroine of the original text, she doesn't know how to describe her complicated feelings.

    It's not that I don't like Bai Li'er because of this. The author of the book sets the heroine as being affectionate, righteous, kind, and intelligent. Occasionally escape from willfulness can always solve the crisis by accident. Without losing the sunshine, she is a good girl that everyone likes.

    Yaoyao nodded and agreed with only a slight hesitation, she was wearing a mask and waited in the courtyard, and after a while Bai Lier hurried over, carrying a large bag of things in her hand, and apologized repeatedly, "I'm sorry I'm late. "

    Actually, she didn't come too late, because she was so anxious that the hair in front of her forehead was scattered, and there was a strand in the air.

    Girls love pretty girls. Since Yaoyao saw it, she helped her straighten her hair. This is also her usual behavior towards Rong Shen, and Bai Li'er's eyes widened because of this. She seemed surprised. The thing in his hand fell to the ground with a 'pop'.

    "What, what's wrong?" Yaoyao withdrew her hand, thinking that she had overstepped.

    "It's alright, alright." Bai Li'er shook his head quickly, and his ears were a little red when he lowered his head to pick up something.

    Yaoyao bent over to help her pick it up, seeing a bunch of boxy things wrapped in oiled paper on the ground, she picked it up and asked, "What is this?"

    "It's a herbal cake."

    Bai Li'er explained: "The Empress's morning sickness is so bad that I can't eat anything, so I deliberately researched some pastries made with herbs. Eating them should relieve her discomfort."

    Yaoyao was curious: "Isn't it bitter to make them with herbs?"

    " No. Yes." Bai Li'er assured: "I have tried many times, and I also added sweet-scented osmanthus and honey, the sweetness is moderate and the taste is absolutely not bitter."

    Yaoyao smiled, "I think everything I said. Eat."

    "Okay." Bai Li'er was very talkative, "There are a lot of leftovers left in the kitchen, if you don't dislike it, I'll go back and deliver it to you."

    The Royal Courtyard is not far from the Imperial Palace, and you can get there in a short while on the official road. The two of them chatted while walking, and the atmosphere was surprisingly harmonious and harmonious.

    Yan Hechen notified Nan Mingzhu in advance and sent someone to wait in front of the palace gate early. The old eunuch saw the two of them, bowed respectfully, and said, "You two come with us."

    "Trouble . That's it." Yaoyao followed behind the old eunuch, her eyes fell on the vermilion palace wall, and there were some different emotions in her eyes.

    Just like yesterday.

    Yaoyao followed the old eunuch to the harem, the first thing that popped into her mind were these four words.

    With red walls and green tiles, the bluestone road was long and flat, Yaoyao couldn't help thinking of the year when the three of them entered the palace, Nan Mingzhu was noisy beside them. On a snowy day, Yaoyao built a small snowman under the tree, turned her head and pointed it to Yan Hechen. Yan Hechen was standing on the porch against the wall and sneered, "Are you naive?"

    Rong Shen sat on the Reading inside the house, the window was wide open so that he could see Yaoyao, when the snow drifted into the house, he propped his chin and stared at Yaoyao, when Yaoyao looked for help, his deep peach blossom eyes were gentle, his lips hooked and he smiled to help. She, "Not naive."

    Putting a cloak on Yaoyao when he went out, he hugged Yaoyao behind him in front of Yan Hechen, and replied in a protective manner, "Very cute."

    "Is the snowman cute or am I cute?"

    Rong Shen replied, "Not as good as you."

    "Girl, we're here." The old eunuch's reminder interrupted Yaoyao's memory.

    Yaoyao came back to her senses and found that this was the Yunxia Palace where they had lived before. When she looked up, she saw the words 'Feng Gui Palace' written on the plaque. The memories are clear, but many things have already changed.

    "You are finally here." Nan Mingzhu had been waiting for them for a long time.

    Although she became the queen and was pregnant, her personality didn't change much. Before anyone could make a sound, she opened her mouth and scolded, "Do you want to be beheaded for letting Ben Gong wait for you for so long!"

    She was nine years pregnant . For more than a month, she was wearing a loose robe with her belly stretched out, and was supported by two nanny on the left and the right.

    Yaoyao was wearing simple clothes and a mask on her face. Her eyes swept across Bai Li'er's face, and looked at Yaoyao wearing a mask for a while, not sure, "Are you Yaoyao?"

    Stupid Still so stupid, Yan and Chen clearly explained to her and called her Lu Yaoyao to the outside world.

    Feeling Bai Li'er's gaze, Yaoyao wore a mask to remind her vaguely, "Yes, I'm Yaoyao, Lu Yaoyao."

    "Oh yes, look at the memory of this palace." Nan Mingzhu received Yaoyao's hint, " Yaoyao, it's been a long time."

    When Yan Hechen let Yaoyao and Rong Shen live in his courtyard, he specially explained to Bai Li'er and other stewards that the two of them were friends from Yan Hechen's previous acquaintance in the imperial city. Xiu, the relationship is excellent, so it is not surprising that Lu Yaoyao knows Nan Mingzhu.

    Bai Li'er made so many cakes for Nan Mingzhu, Yaoyao thought the two had a very good relationship, but when the three met, Yaoyao realized that Bai Li'er and Nan Mingzhu had a shallow relationship, more like a doctor and a patient Relationship.     After meeting, Nan Mingzhu talked to Yaoyao most of the time, and she was very indifferent to Bai Li'er, and she was stunned for the cakes made by Bai Li'er: "Excuse me, your thoughts. Ben Gong accepts it."     After she finished speaking, the mammy she called to serve, "Didn't your majesty just reward Ben Gong with a pair of blood jade earrings the day before yesterday? You take them out and give them to Miss Bai."     Bai Li'er didn't want it, but Not knowing what to say, she lowered her head in frustration, "Thank you, Niangniang."     She really wanted to make Nan Mingzhu good, and Nan Mingzhu seemed to have a lot of hostility towards her.     "I haven't seen Yaoyao for a long time, and I want to say something private, how about Miss Bai going to the Imperial Garden to enjoy the flowers?"     Bai Li'er looked at Yaoyao and then at Nan Mingzhu, Yaoyao frowned and just wanted to speak, Bai Li'er He stood up and said ok.     "Why are you treating her like this?" Yaoyao couldn't stand it any longer.     When only the two of them were left in the house, Nan Mingzhu said lazily and relaxed, "What's wrong with me, I just don't like her."

    Speaking of which, they are still rivals in love, "You can't tell that? This girl Bai likes your Shishu."

    Yaoyao could see that in the original text, it was Yan and Chen who Bai Lier fell in love with first. After chasing him, Yaoyao was puzzled: "What's wrong with her liking Shi Shu?"

    "You've already become a country, don't you still like Shi Shu?"

    Nan Mingzhu opened her mouth but couldn't make a sound, her eyes flashed. After a hint of sadness, he quickly snorted, "Bengong is now the queen of Rong Guoguo, Yan Hechen wants money but no money, no power, no power, I'm blind to like him."

    Yaoyao was silent for a moment, I feel that the world of immortality and the human world really have a wall. Nan Mingzhu wondered how many girls in the world of immortality had a crush on Yan and Chen.

    "It's you." Nan Mingzhu changed her words, "Aren't you afraid that Bai Li'er will take away your Shi Shu?"

    Yaoyao was stunned, she had never thought about this before.

    Maybe it's because Yaoyao and Yan Hechen have grown up in a relationship that no one can replace, or maybe Yan Hechen is too good to her and only cares about her, so Yaoyao never worries that someone will take him away.

    She felt that if others couldn't take it away, Yan and Chen wouldn't either.

    To be honest, Yaoyao was both happy and worried about this, it was a very complicated feeling. Now, after being questioned by Nan Mingzhu, she weighed it and replied sincerely: "I only hope that Shi Shu will have a good life."

    Yaoyao already has Rong Shen, but Yan and Chen only have her, but she can't accompany her forever. .

    "If one day, Shi Shu likes Bai Li'er more than me, I may feel a little sad, but I will not be angry, I will be very happy."

    Happy Yan and Chen finally found his 'little white flower' '.

    Nan Mingzhu probably couldn't understand Yaoyao's thoughts, she clicked her tongue and didn't want to bring up this topic again. After all, she had become Emperor Rong's woman, and she was the most unqualified person to worry about these things.

    Let Yaoyao take off her mask to reveal her true face, she cursed with red eyes, "Yan and Chen said you were missing, I sent someone to look for you for so long, I thought you were dead."

    That year, she personally sent a few of them away. So far, there were countless casualties in the imperial city. Nan Mingzhu followed her family and fled the imperial city in a panic. Standing outside the city, she witnessed the power of the reversal circle to devour the soul and destroy the city. Many people said that the imperial palace When the people inside died, there were no bones left, and the culprit was Mu Chaoyan.

    Mu Chaoyan.

    Nan Mingzhu is glad that the world remembers Mu Chaoyan's name, not Xia Guifei, who has interests in her Nan family.

    Afterwards, the cultivators helped to restore the place, and then several countries were besieged, the country had no owner, and the river was in jeopardy. At this time, Nan Mingzhu resolutely chose to join the army. Anyone can join the army, which is where Emperor Rong, who Nan Mingzhu hooked up with.

    Yes, it's hooking up.

    In fact, Nan Mingzhu didn't like the current Emperor Rong at all, but she couldn't help it.

    After the big change, she knew what she really wanted. She wanted to quell the war and restore the peaceful imperial city, and she wanted to sit in the supreme position where no one dared to bully him, so she helped Emperor Rong fight the country and seek power for him. When Nan Mingzhu was firmly seated as the queen, she still held half of the military power in her hand.

    "Your Majesty has promised me that if I give birth to a prince, I will immediately order him to be crowned a prince. If it is a girl, she will be the most favored princess in the world." Although Nan Mingzhu was unable to be with the person she loved deeply, she Not regretting his current choice, he had a satisfied smile on his face when talking to Yaoyao.     Yaoyao squatted beside her and carefully touched her bulging belly, the scarlet lotus mark on her brows and her brows flickered slightly, Yaoyao     smiled and said, "Then I wish you the best of luck." In good times and bad, Nan Mingzhu suddenly attacked: "Bai Li'er sent me herbal cakes before he came. We haven't seen you for so long. You know I'm pregnant and you come empty-handed?"     Yaoyao said, it's true that these days are busy Did not expect this.     Seeing that Nan Mingzhu was still wearing the storage ring she gave, Yaoyao thought seriously, "What do you want this time?"     Nan Mingzhu lowered her head and gently stroked her stomach, "Just give me a peaceful and prosperous world."

    "Yaoyao, too many people have died in this imperial city and have suffered too many crimes. Even if it's sorry for one person, it's punished too much and it's exhausted. All the creatures in the city are innocent."

    Yaoyao did not I know, before Nan Mingzhu asked the practitioners to come and get rid of the demons, the demons in the imperial city ran wild, and every night there would be screaming ghosts crying throughout the city, and the bodies were buried in carts after carts of corpses. A lot of water can't be wiped clean, the old people said, because these dead people are unwilling.

    Nan Mingzhu knew that for a long time, she could not see the imperial city returning to its former prosperity.

    Don't ask for too much, Nan Mingzhu only hopes that the current imperial city can be safe and sound, free from shocks and disturbances.

    "..."

    In the dense forest outside the imperial city, birds traveled from time to time.

    Some bloody thorns spread along the old tree into the depths of the mountain forest, and they crossed a swamp with twists and turns. In the cave covered by the barrier, several bruised and bruised girls hugged their knees and shrank in the corner, suppressing their crying and trembling all over.

    "Gu Demon, where is the person I want?" Red light flickered in the deeper part of the cave.

    A wisp of black smoke emerged from the air and turned into a handsome man. Zhuang Xingyuan respectfully said, "My subordinates have already found them for the devil."     "

    Bring them in."

They were all terrified and screamed: "No, I beg you to let me go, don't kill..."

    "Ah—" Before finishing the

    words, a few people were surrounded by demonic energy and pushed them into the deep cave mercilessly. place. There was a scream of broken sound, and soon there was no sound inside.

    "It's not enough."

    "It's not enough..." The

    rich bloody aura emanated from the depths. Demon Lord Xiqing sat cross-legged on the ground covered with corpses. He stuffed a mass of bloody stuff into his mouth, his whole body cracked and his face hideous. .

    A wisp of blood spilled from the corner of his lips, and he wiped off his hoarse voice with his sleeve: "I need more sacrifices."

    An empty human body can't bear the devil's breath for too long, and Demon Lord Xiqing can't find a more suitable body for him for the time being, so he can only use sacrifices day after day to maintain the body's survival. Without the body, it will scattered.

    After swallowing the sacrifice, his cracked body finally healed little by little, and his breath conditioned his body with demonic energy, but after a while, his arm hurt, and cracks appeared on his body again.

    "These lowly mortals can no longer satisfy me." During the years when Demon Lord Xiqing hid and cultivated, his cultivation has recovered a lot.

    Outside the cave, Zhuang Xingyuan asked, "What kind of sacrifice does the devil want?" The

    devil Xiqing said nothing.

    Squinting his eyes, he said gloomily: "You can't take this sacrifice. I need a more powerful     helper     .

    " Only he can help him.     Suddenly there was no sound from outside the cave.     Zhuang Xingyuan stood expressionlessly outside the cave, recalling the Yaoyao he saw that day, he clenched the folding fan in his hand, "If the information is correct, he is in the imperial city." If     Yaoyao is there, he must be there.

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 129 Blackening 129% The road is one foot high and the devil is one foot high.

    "..."

    After leaving the palace, Yaoyao felt a little heavy.

    Bai Li'er was also absent-minded, she was thinking about something next to Yaoyao, holding the blood jade earring given to her by Nan Mingzhu in her arms.

    "I'm here." Standing in front of Yan Hechen's courtyard, Yaoyao bid her farewell.

    Bai Li'er seemed to regain her senses after she heard her voice, her eyes were fixed on Yaoyao's masked face, she nodded and said ok, "It's getting late, then I'll come back tomorrow to deliver cakes to you.

    " The yard is next to Yan and Chen.

    The Royal Courtyard is huge, but even the largest room is limited. It is impossible for several hundred cultivators to be allocated to one courtyard. In Bai Li'er's Haitang Courtyard, there are more than a dozen female cultivators from other sects, most of them are Sunset Valley disciples who have had 'entanglements' with her. Those female disciples are unwilling to pay attention to her, and Bai Li'er will not dislike her either. ignore them.

    "What's the matter?" The only one who had a better relationship with Bai Li'er was a female disciple of the Misty Nine Moon Sect. They still took Yan Hechen's instructions and took special care of her.

    Bai Li'er shook her head in despair, and said, "Sister Xiaolan..."

    Ever since she saw Lu Yaoyao, she has always had a guess in her heart. She has been in contact with this group of cultivators for a long time, and she has not heard of it before. There are rumors about Yan Hechen and Yaoyao as well as that senior brother Rong, but Yaoyao has disappeared, and his senior brother who has entered the devil's cultivation base is completely ruined, and he is imprisoned in the trapped devil's abyss forever.

    But now...

    Bai Li'er opened her mouth to inquire about Yaoyao, but before the words came out, she was in severe pain. Yan and Chen placed several restrictions on her, one of which was not to mention Yaoyao.

    "Forget it." Bai Li'er finally said nothing.

    Sister Xiaolan was instructed to take care of her, but in fact, the relationship between the two was not close, and some words could not be said.

    "Yaoyao, Yaoyao?" When she returned to her room, Bai Li'er recited the name quietly in her heart. Nan Mingzhu's reaction today was vivid in her mind. She could hear it clearly, and it was indeed 'Yaoyao'. Character.

    Is the road far away is Yaoyao?

    With such doubts, Bai Li'er scratched his hair irritably.

    "Absolutely impossible."

    She said, "It is said that she is very beautiful, and she has a red lotus between her eyebrows."

    Bai Li'er had seen Lu Yaoyao's appearance before. , what's more, there is no red lotus on her forehead.

    "..."

    In fact, it wasn't just Bai Li'er who had doubts, the cultivators who could be sent to the imperial city to eliminate demons were all human beings. Rong Shen became suspicious.

    One is called Lu Yaoyao and the other is called Rong Xiaohua, the names are indeed too coincidental.

    Under their deliberate temptation, when Yaoyao followed them out to get rid of the demon, he deliberately played a set of sword tricks that were not very useful. The golden light in his hand was not weak but not stronger than them. 'Frightened' shouted loudly, crying at every turn: "Brother, come and help me!"

    Rong Shen is playing the role of a waste without spiritual roots. Although a waste, he has to follow every time he gets rid of demons, as if he is missing. The team will be wiped out.

    When Yaoyao was running towards him crying, Rong Shen dropped his sword and hurriedly hugged her into his arms, he touched her head and comforted her, "Don't be afraid, my brother is here to protect you."

    Saying so, Rong Shen He casually pulled a cultivator in front of him, with a long tone that seemed to win the game, "Brother sees that he is very powerful, let's follow him."

    The cultivator who inexplicably became a brother and sister's shield twitched at the corners of his mouth. , he was about to leave but was caught by Rong Shen, "Young man, please protect my home Yaoyao."

    "I'm here to exterminate demons, not to be a follower for the two of you!" The cultivator said

    irritably, "You are such a waste of money. What a mess!"

    Yaoyao was wearing a mask of a New Year's picture doll on her face. Hearing this, she raised her head in her arms and said in a pitiful tone, "Brother, he is so fierce."

    Rong Shen had a fox painted on his mask, ignoring the cultivator. Lazily said: "Don't be afraid, we have kindness to Yan and Chen. If he dares to kill you again, my brother will go and talk to Brother Yan."

    Yan Hechen said to the outside world that he had an excellent relationship with these two people. They found out that Yan and Chen did not have a good relationship with them, but had been kind to Yan and Chen, and used this to blackmail him.

    What Yaoyao and Rong Shen created were villains who wanted to repay their kindness. They disgusted these cultivators, and they would no longer regard them as Yaoyao and Rong Shen.

    A cultivator took a sigh of relief, pulled his companions away and said, "Don't have the same knowledge as their brothers and sisters, you really stick to you and you can't get rid of it."

    "What are you afraid of!" Shield, I was the first to kick them into the monster's nest."

    "Shh, keep your voice down." The

    two walked further and further away, "If they hear it, they will go to Brother Yan to cry, I heard that last night Brother Yan also quarreled with them and made him annoyed and didn't go back all night."

    "It's too scary, it's really a bloodbath who puts on the two brothers and sisters."

    "Yeah, I suspected him before . Who are they, they are also blind."

    In this way, Yaoyao and Rong Shen offended all the practitioners in the Royal Courtyard, and Yaoyao slapped Yan and Chen Sapo again in front of everyone. She sat on the ground like a shrew and cried loudly: "Why don't you take me when you go to catch demons, Yan Hechen, are you despising my poor cultivation?"

    "You are really a white-eyed wolf, Have you forgotten how our brother and sister saved you in the first place!"

    Someone always had doubts about the two of them, and used the pretext of persuading them to pull up Yaoyao. Accidentally touched Yaoyao's mask, most of her face was exposed, but Yaoyao quickly covered it back. Many people saw the face under the mask, which was not the same as what they had guessed Yaoyao.

    "You actually knocked off my mask!"

    Yaoyao stopped crying suddenly, she grabbed the cultivator's wrist, "Master said that whoever sees my face will marry me, brother, I have found my wishful husband. Rong Shen watched the

    play for a long time next to him, the expression on his face under the mask was unclear, his voice was low and insincere, "Then congratulations to my sister.

    " He quickly shook off Yaoyao's hand and shook his head, "I misunderstood, I didn't see your sister's face."

    "Yes, yes, we didn't see it."

    Yaoyao whimpered and wanted to cry again, "Liar !" Just as

    he was about to splash again, Yan Hechen, who had a cold face, was finally furious, "Enough!"

    Looking coldly at the two brothers and sisters, he pointed at the door and said, "Even if you are my saviors, you are not. The qualifications are messing around here, one more time, get out of here!"

    Yaoyao pretended to be frightened, Rong Shen leaned over and pulled the person up, subverting right and wrong in a gentle tone, "Forget it, let's not get along with each other. He knows."

    Cultivators: "..."

    How can there be such a shameless person in this world.

    Bai Li'er took all the events of the past few days in her eyes. Everyone was deceived by the three's acting skills. Only she was sober, and she knew that they did it on purpose.

    As for why he deliberately made everyone hate them, Bai Lier thought, it was probably to cover up something.

    Putting the fried medicine into the tray, when Bai Li'er brought it to Yan Hechen's other courtyard, Yaoyao was covering her stomach and laughing in Yan Hechen's house, she laughed until tears came out, "Did you watch it just now? Arrived, that group of people have been rolling their eyes at Yun Jing."

    Yan Hechen coughed and laughed, "Didn't you see them rolling their eyes at you?"

    "You're even joking about marriage, so you're not afraid of that person. Really?"

    "I'm so annoying, how could he respond?" Yaoyao picked up an apple and gnawed, "After so many days, they shouldn't suspect me and Yun Jing anymore, right?"

    "It's better to be careful. "I

    was about to discuss business when footsteps approached outside the door.

    Yaoyao dragged Rong Shen to hide in Yan Hechen's room, Bai Li'er pushed open the door and came in, "Young Master Yan, it's time for you to take the medicine."

    Yan Hechen frowned, "I said it before, I don't need it."

    Bai Li'er put the medicine bowl on the table and patiently said: "I changed the prescription again, you listen to me, I will definitely be

    able to help you..." "Enough." Yan Hechen intercepted Bai Li'er's words abruptly. , he was afraid of being heard by Yaoyao.

    Worried that Bai Li'er would say more, he picked up the medicine bowl and drank it all. Bai Li'er breathed a sigh of relief and took the empty medicine bowl. She was about to ask him how he was feeling, when Yan Hechen pressed his forehead to distance himself. Said: "Miss Li Li, please come back, I still have things to deal with."

    "Well... I won't disturb you for now." Bai Li'er's eyebrows were a bit lonely.

    When she put the medicine bowl on the tray and left, she was about to leave, and out of the corner of her eye swept a slightly dangling corner of her clothes. Before she could take a closer look, Yan Hechen urged again, "Miss Li Li?"

    "Yes, I'm sorry, I'll leave right away. ."

    Bai Li'er grabbed the tray and hurriedly escaped from here.

    As soon as the others left, Yaoyao came out of the inner room and asked worriedly, "What's wrong with you? Why did she send you medicine?"

    Yan Hechen didn't want to mention more, "I was injured when I rescued her before.

    " Is your injury healed now?"

    "Well, it 's healed, but she is worried."

    Yaoyao couldn't help but argue, "Miss Li Li cares about you." "Okay

    , let's talk about business first."

    After getting rid of the suspicions of these cultivators, they have to deal with the matter of Demon Lord Xiqing. At present, the news that Yan Hechen has is: Demon Lord Xiqing is in the imperial city, but he is injured and cannot come out, and he has been ordering the demons under his command to make chaos in the imperial city.

    "In the beginning, I thought the missing girls were just a coincidence. Later, I found out that the girls who kidnapped those girls were all big demons and big demons. If my guess is correct, this matter has nothing to do with Xiqing Demon Lord.

    " What is the Qing Demon Lord doing with so many girls?"

    Yan Hechen shook his head, "We don't care about demons anymore."

    Rong Shen glanced at him lightly, "Xiqing is an ancient pure demon, immortal and immortal, but his The body was destroyed many years ago, and after the soul was sealed, what we see now is a wisp of magic breath that he escaped."

    It was just a wisp of magic breath, enough to turn the city upside down.

    "The body can be destroyed, and the soul can be immortal, but the host that can be attached to without the demonic breath will disperse, and if it disperses, he will also be gone."

    Only when the soul breaks through the seal and imprisonment will the bondage on Demon Lord Xiqing truly be real. disappear.

    "He was indeed injured."

    Rong Shen said, "After Rong Huan's soul dissipated, without the support of the Soul Eater Orb, the corpse couldn't stand the demonic energy on Xi Qing's body, and it would shatter little by little over time. block, and he used the magic array to enter this body, and to fuse with it, he must suffer the pain of skin cracks and bone cracks, and if he wants to relieve the body’s cracking, he needs sacrifices to eat.”

    And the sacrifices he wanted were fresh life. The heart of a virgin girl.

    "Then how do we catch Demon Lord Xiqing?"

    Yaoyao pondered, "Why don't I try it?"

    "It's too dangerous." Of the three, only Yaoyao met the requirements for 'sacrifice', Yan and Chenwang. Zhu Yaoyao shook her head, but the corners of her lips rose in embarrassment.

    At this time, he was actually happy that Yaoyao and Rong Shen didn't take a step closer, Rong Shen looked at Yan and Chen with a smile, and poured a cup of water and pushed it to Yaoyao.

    "The role of sacrifices is limited. The more Xi Qing's cultivation base recovers, the less the heart will play a role in him."

    After counting the days, it was time for him to find new 'sacrifices'.

    Rong Shen still remembered the cave where Demon Lord Xiqing hid before, "Xiqing's body can't see the sun now, which is also his weakness."

    "Tomorrow you follow me out of the city, he may hide outside the city."

    "...

    " , Rong Shen and the others are planning to find Demon Lord Xiqing, and Demon Lord Xiqing is also planning to find Rong Shen.

    After confirming that Rong Shen was in the Royal Courtyard, Demon Lord Xiqing sneered, "Go, he won't reject us."

    Zhuang Xingyuan took the order to leave.

    Outside the cave, Xiaolan was walking around anxiously. When she saw Zhuang Xingyuan, she hurriedly saluted, "Master."     Zhuang

    Xingyuan was expressionless, "Take me to the imperial city."

    "Yes."

Yizhang, I am afraid that Yan and Chen never dreamed that there was a traitor among their cultivators, and it was their disciple of the Misty Nine Moon Sect.

    On the bright side, Xiaolan was Yan Hechen's senior sister and was instructed to take care of Bai Li'er. Secretly, all the missing girls in the imperial city were searched by her, who had long been bewitched by Zhuang Xingyuan into the devil's way.

    With the inner jade pendant, Zhuang Xingyuan easily entered the heavily guarded imperial city. He turned into a wisp of demonic energy and headed towards the imperial courtyard. He fell into Yan Hechen's courtyard and walked slowly towards a certain room. go.     Zhuang Xingyuan has a monster in his body, or in other words, he is a monster now, and the monster is him. As the great monster among the great monsters, he is like a mortal after restraining his demonic energy, and will not let anyone notice that something is wrong.     Of course, these people do not include Rong Shen.     In the room, Yaoyao was taking a bath.     In the quiet room, except for the occasional sound of water, only Yaoyao was left humming a little song from time to time. She picked up the petals from the water and put them on her arm, and suddenly raised her wrist and hummed.

    "Yun Jing!" she called, "My butterfly ring is gone, check if it's left outside."

    Rong Shen took off his robe, turned to look at the bed, "On the bed, do you want me to bring it to you?"

    "...Okay." Yaoyao replied after a moment of hesitation.

    The sound of footsteps approached, and Rong Shen's hand was quickly stretched out from behind the screen. A beautiful butterfly ring hung on his slender middle finger, Yaoyao quickly took it, and the wet water dripped onto his palm.

    "Okay, hurry up and do your thing." Through the thin screen, Yaoyao started chasing people, she still remembered the time Rong Shen peeked at her taking a bath.

    Rong Shen knew what she was thinking, so he couldn't help but chuckle in response, "What are you afraid of?"

    He stood still behind the screen, his slender shadow overturned the screen, Yaoyao knew he couldn't see it, but he was useless Hiding in the water, "Yun Jing, do you know that you look like a rogue right now."

    "You are a demon, not shameless."

    Rong Shen squinted his eyes and suddenly turned his head to look out the window .

    His handsome face was blurred in the shadows, and his eyelashes were lightly closed. He was sensitively aware of someone nearby. Hearing Yaoyao's soft voice behind the screen, Rong Shen's eyes were filled with murderous intent, turning into a wisp of demonic energy in the room. disappear.

    Outside the window, Zhuang Xingyuan was a little ecstatic when he heard Yaoyao's voice.

    The air around him suddenly thickened, and the gap opened in the void revealed a long sword, stabbing straight at him.

    Zhuang Xingyuan quickly dodged, and Liangjian passed by his neck, leaving a shocking bloodstain. Zhuang Xingyuan snorted and took a few big steps back, raised his hand to wipe the blood from his neck, he stuffed his mouth with red lips, and said to Shang Rong Shen with a provocative smile: "Junior Brother Rong, stay safe."

    How can you stay safe? .

    The two most outstanding and promising disciples of the Misty Sect actually became demons.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 130 Blackening 130% Dead End.

    If possible, Zhuang Xingyuan would not want to see Rong Shen again in this life.

    In the Misty Sect, Rong Shen is the one who crushes his existence. He is always higher than him, and even the girl he likes has to fight with him. Zhuang Xing fell into the devil's way because of the reason, but suddenly learned that Rong Shen is a devil.

    In the demon world, he was a lowly fallen demon, while Rong Shen was a pure demon who was subdued by the demon.

    I really want to... kill him.

    Zhuang Xingyuan's bloody eyes were firmly fixed on Rong Shen's face, and the bloody aura spread between his lips and teeth.

    He wanted to kill Rong Shen, and at this time Rong Shen wanted to kill him even more. Rong Shen would never allow any coveted existence of Yaoyao. With a stern killing intent, Du Yuanjian stabbed Zhuang Xingyuan again mercilessly.

    Zhuang Xingyuan's expression restrained, and he was embarrassed to avoid Rong Shen's attack.

    Both of them are great demons now, but as a pure demon, Rong Shen is naturally stronger than a fallen demon, and Zhuang Xingyuan has no chance of winning against Rong Shen. In addition, this is the other courtyard of the cultivator, and it is easy for the two to fight against each other to dissipate the demonic energy.

    "Rong Shen!" Zhuang Xingyuan called to him hoarsely.

    Rong Shen didn't seem to be able to hear, the demonic dragon entangled Zhuang Xingyuan, making him unable to move at all.

    He is going to kill the magic pill he supplied himself!

    Zhuang Xingyuan's eyes became a little more flustered, struggling to control Rong Shen, he said coldly, "What are you doing?"

    "I came here on the order of Demon Lord Xiqing, and I came to discuss cooperation with you!"

    What about Demon Lord Xiqing?

    Rong Shen didn't lift his eyelids. He rolled up his cuffs as if to go back to his room. Zhuang Xingyuan said anxiously: "You can't kill me! Kill me and you can't build a magic pill!"

    The closer the black dragon got closer, Zhuang Xingyuan could only say the words in one breath: "There is a flower in the bottom of this imperial city. Xinlian, as long as you can help the Demon Lord get it, the Demon Lord is willing to help you cultivate a magic pill!"

    "Without the help of the Demon Lord, it would be difficult for me to build a magic pill even if you kill ten of them, and it will also attract cultivators to besieged and killed!"

    Hiss... The

    black dragon suddenly stopped approaching.

    Rong Shen stopped in front of the door and looked at Zhuang Xingyuan in the dim corridor, "You threaten me?" What

    he meant was: If Rong Shen didn't help them, the Xianmen factions would soon know about him. News in the Imperial City.

    Zhuang Xingyuan coughed a few times, and his hair was messy. He was thrown on the ground by the black dragon, and slowly got up and said, "It's not me who threatens you, it's the Demon Lord Xiqing."

    "Rong Shen, we will cooperate with you . Baili is harmless, most of these cultivators are ours, they can not only help you to obtain the earth lotus, but also help you cover up your identity."

    "As long as you are willing to help us, the devil will give it to you. High-level magic pill, the day you get the Earth Heart Lotus will also be the day when you build a magic pill that is unmatched."

    Rong Shen narrowed his eyes, and did not answer after listening to Zhuang Xingyuan's words.

    Zhuang Xingyuan was worried that Rong Shen still had murderous intentions towards him, so he took out a dark red magic pill from his sleeve, he spread his hands and said, "This is the sincerity of the devil."

    "I will bring you later . More magic pills."

    "...how?" What

    else could it be?

    Looking at the magic pill in Zhuang Xingyuan's palm, Rong Shen raised the corners of his lips and suddenly laughed softly, "What reason do I have to refuse such a good thing?"

    There are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies. In the devil's world, There is only what he wants and what he wants to destroy. Since someone is willing to help him build a magic pill, why would he not do it?

    Inside the house, Yaoyao quickly realized something was wrong.

    Because the two people outside the door deliberately restrained their breath, Yaoyao couldn't see the situation outside through the screen, she frowned and called out, "Yun Jing?"

    There was no response, and Rong Shen was no longer in the room.

    slam-la-

    Yaoyao quickly put on her clothes and stood up from the water.

    When Yaoyao hurried to open the door, Rong Shen was playing with the high-level magic pill that Zhuang Xingyuan had given him. Hearing the movement in the room, his eyebrows twitched. Down.

    Her sight was blocked, and Yaoyao was quickly hugged into her arms. She was struggling to attack, but Rong Shen hugged her tightly and whispered, "It's me."

    Yaoyao pulled the clothes off her head and saw it at first sight. It was the dark shadow that was swept away. The dark shadow fled in a hurry, and for some reason it still turned to look at Yaoyao. Yaoyao felt that the dark shadow was a little familiar and wanted to chase but was stopped by Rong Shen, "Who is that?"

    Rong Shen managed to cover Yaoyao's body with his clothes, "It's Zhuang Xingyuan."

    Yaoyao came out in a hurry, wearing only thin pajamas, wet long hair wet her clothes, Rong Shen used his sleeves for her Wipe the water droplets off your face.

    Hearing the name, Yaoyao was stunned for a moment, remembering the man from the sect who fell madly into the devil's way, she held Rong Shen's hand and asked, "Why did he appear here?"

    Rong Shen stared at Yaoyao for a while, His words were very light, "Because, he wants me to cooperate with Demon Lord Xiqing."

    "Then you..."

    "I agreed."

    Rong Shen did not hide Yaoyao, and completely covered all his transactions with Zhuang Xingyuan. After telling her, Yaoyao frowned tightly after hearing this, "What is Earth Heart Lotus?"

    Rong Shen shook his head, he lifted his chin and looked at the door next door, "You can ask him."

    "Who? "

    Yan and Chen."

    Even Yaoyao noticed something was wrong. With Yan and Chen's cultivation, it was impossible for him to be ignorant. The only explanation is that he noticed it but didn't come out, but hid in the door. Overheard their conversation.

    Squeak -

    When Yaoyao followed Rong Shen's gaze, the door next door happened to open.

    Yan Hechen did notice the change outside, and also deliberately hid in the room, and indeed listened to all the transactions between Rong Shen and Zhuang Xingyuan, he pushed open the door with a blank expression, looked at Rong Shen and said, "Enter the room. Let's talk?"

    Rong Shen didn't know much about the Earth Heart Lotus, he only knew that he was a flower of luck born underground. Only after a city has experienced a hundred years of prosperity, will the earth lotus be born in the ground of the city. Similarly, the place with the earth lotus can also ensure the uninterrupted luck of the city.     Originally, with the blessing of the earth lotus, the imperial city of Rongguo could prosper for another hundred years. Because of Mu Chaoyan's reversal of the magic circle, the prosperity of the imperial city has become a necessity, and even the landscape and resources should be exhausted because of this. The existence of the Earth Heart Lotus barely saved them.     "The earth lotus must not be touched."     Yan Hechen's attitude was cold and hard, "With the current situation of the imperial city, without the earth lotus, the plants will wither and the landscape will dry up and overturn, which will destroy the place."     He persuaded Rong Shen: "I know you want to build a magic pill, I can help you, why do you need to cooperate with     Xiqing Demon Lord? Do you know what the consequences will be?" There, once Rong Shen moved the Earth Heart Lotus, Xianmen would not let him go.     "I know." Rong Shen said quietly.     Demon Lord Xiqing had a good abacus, how could he not see it.     With his hands to pluck off the earth heart lotus, all the immortals will come to besiege him, Rong Shen is not stupid, it is not that he cannot see the conspiracy of Demon Lord Xiqing. Yan Hechen was puzzled: "Then why do you still cooperate with him?"     "Just because he can help you build a magic pill?"     Rong Shen sneered, "Do you think he is so kind?     " I'm his biggest threat, he can't kill me in time, how can he help me."     What's more, Demon Lord Xiqing promised to be nice, who knows what conspiracy and tricks will be played behind his back.     "It can be seen that there is no one around him who can help him, otherwise he wouldn't have made blood to win me over." Spreading out his fingers, Rong Shen revealed the magic pill in his palm.

    What Yaoyao is worried about is: "Will this bead be deceptive?"

    "No." Rong Shen put the magic pill under the candlelight, and saw the mist collide in the transparent layer of the pill wall, trapped inside was a The spirit of the great devil.

    "As long as it is profitable, Xiqing is willing to give anything by any means. If there is no use value, he will kick away mercilessly. He is willing to sacrifice even his loyal subordinates to me, such a devil. How can you believe it?"

    Yaoyao understood the reasoning, and she could see that Rong Shen was extremely sober and rational at the moment, but she was puzzled: "Why on earth did you agree to help him?"

    "Who said I wanted to help him?" Rong Shen Raising his eyebrows, he raised his lips slightly and said, "He can use me, and I can use him too." On the

    surface, the reason Rong Shen would help Xi Qing is very simple, because he can provide himself with high-level magic pills, but he Rong Shen 's gang is not a gang in the true sense, "Demon Lord Xiqing can plot against me, and I can plot against him."

    Yaoyao's eyes lit up, and she suddenly understood what Rong Shen meant, "What do you want to do?"

    Rong Shen said. : "The day he finds the Earth Heart Lotus, he will definitely appear."

    "I'm going to kill him." The

    cooperation with Xiqing Demon Lord is just a pretense, and Rong Shen's purpose is not the high-level magic pill in Xiqing's hands. It's him.

    With a little force, Rong Shen crushed the magic pill in his hand.

    The magic pill turned into black energy and rushed towards Rong Shen's eyebrows, golden red veins appeared on Rong Shen's body again, Yaoyao saw those textures rushing forward but stopped at the end of her eyes, she frowned, "How could it be a little bit? It didn't work either?"

    "Because it's not enough."

    The magic pills that Demon Lord Xiqing gave him 'alms' were far from helping Rong Shen build the magic pills. As a great demon in pure demons, Rong Shen had a great appetite, so he could only swallow it. Only when Xiqing's magic pill is integrated with him can his magic pill be built.

    "Your ambition is not small."

    Yan Hechen watched as the lines on Rong Shen's face disappeared, "Swallow Xiqing, thousands of demons respect you, and even Dao Zun Yinyue should be afraid of you."

    "Is this bad?"

    Rong Shen's voice The waves were calm, "Only if I am truly strong can I walk in the light."

    He was fed up with hiding, and he didn't want Yaoyao to suffer with him again.

    Yan Hechen understood the deep meaning of Rong Shen's words, and after a moment of silence, he asked, "If you become the leader of the group of demons, will you be the enemy of Xianmen?"

    Rong Shen did not answer in a hurry, and said lightly: "I am Benliang. Good, and I have no intention of killing, as long as you don't trouble me and Yaoyao, I will naturally not provoke you."

    Such a 'you', Rong Shen also classified him into the Xianmen hostile faction.

    Yan Hechen's eyes were cold, but he clenched his fists but did not refute. Yaoyao sensed that the atmosphere between the two was not right, so she quickly poured a cup of warm water for each of them, cleared her throat and said, "I think... Yun Jing's method can be tried." It

    can weaken the power around Xi Qing. Fighting for the magic pill for Rong Shen and besieging Xi Qing to remove him is indeed a good way to kill two birds with one stone.

    "But..." Yaoyao was a little worried in her heart, this method is good, but there are too many hidden dangers and flaws.

    "Let me think about it again." Yan Hechen lightly rubbed his brows.

    If this plan works, and what Rong Shen said is true, then they will remove a major hidden danger for

    Xianmen. , we can't afford it."

    "No, only you can't afford it."

    Rong Shen got up, pulled Yaoyao away, and said in a low voice, "Whether you agree or not, I will do it."

    Many times , the choice faced by people is not one life or one death, sometimes there are two dead ends in front of oneself.

    Since it is also a dead end, he can only choose the most promising 'death' road.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 601 65
Yunluxing is a sociopath, abbreviated as neurosis. Qi Fengmian is a recognized medical genius, as well as Yun Luxing's childhood sweetheart, her seni...
8.1K 67 7
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 我被病娇龙崽盯上了!! Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/152/152400/
23.4K 360 81
Chu Yu finally climbed to the pinnacle of choreography and directing, and was suddenly reborn back to her high school days. Chu Yu: Longevity! I don'...
223K 3.6K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...