Male Supporting, Please Don't...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gen... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168

Chapter 121-125

244 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Blackening 121% Disaster is coming.

    ...

    The ones who broke into the bamboo house were the eldest Miss Sun Moli and her maid Xiaoxiu.

    During the day, the housekeepers came back in a state of embarrassment. As soon as they saw Master Sun, they knelt down and wept bitterly, saying how useless the young master Yun Jing was and how savage and savage the girl beside him was. Let Sun Moli re-elect her husband.

    The more she couldn't get it, the more she wanted it. Sun Moli didn't want anyone else, so she fell in love with Rong Shen.

    After a whole day of anger, Sun Moli decided to come and see Young Master Yun Jing in person. Before she came, she dressed up and changed into a beautiful dress, but she did not expect that the mountain road was so rough and difficult to walk. When she saw the grave at the foot of the mountain , she couldn't help scolding: "What a broken place!"

    "Miss, let's go back." Xiaoxiu was a little scared, she persuaded: "Let's come back during the day, it is estimated that the young master will be asleep at this time."

    Sun Jasmine carried her dress and walked up the mountain with difficulty, and said unconvinced, "I want to come at night."

    "There must be a threat from that rude girl during the day, so Young Master Yun Jing didn't dare to make a sound. We will go directly to Young Master Yun Jing in a while. Taking advantage of this beautiful day, he saw that I took the initiative to knock on his door, and he didn't believe he wasn't happy."

    This Sun Moli was also a mindless person.

    She never thought that Rong Shen and Yaoyao would sleep in the same room. Second, she never thought that there were so many rooms in the bamboo house. How could she be sure that the door she knocked on was Rong Shen's and not Yaoyao's?

    Xiaoxiu hesitated. She understood the character of her master and knew that if she tried to persuade her again, she would make her unhappy, so she simply let her play. After all, they brought four followers before they came, and even if they were discovered, they would not suffer a big loss.

    "You guys are guarding outside the house, you can't go in without my permission." After finally climbing the mountain, Sun Moli saw the outline of the bamboo house and her eyes lit up, thinking that the place where Young Master Yun Jing lived was not bad.     The fence outside the bamboo house was half a person high, and ordinary people couldn't get in. Sun Moli's dress was cumbersome and tossed for a long time. Finally, she asked the attendant to step forward to help, and stepped on their backs and turned into the courtyard.

    "Quack quack..." Feeling the entry of strangers, the ducklings in the courtyard cried, and even the goose fluttered its wings.

    "Go away, a bunch of little beasts!" Sun Moli was almost bitten by a big goose. She was afraid of disturbing the people in the house and scolded her in a low voice, so she took Xiaoxiu and sneaked up the corridor.

    When they searched for Rong Shen in the bamboo house, Shen was awakened by the slight noise outside, opened his eyes, he saw Yaoyao sleeping drowsy with his head buried in his palm, aware of Rong Shen's movement, she Moved as if to wake up.

    "Miss, are you sure that Young Master Yun Jing is in this room?" A low voice came from outside the window.

    Yaoyao woke up almost as soon as Rong Shen moved, she vaguely shouted 'Yun Jing', and was about to raise her head when someone put a hand on the back of her neck, Yaoyao's eyelids sank, and she fell asleep before she could see clearly. .

    Rong Shen heard the voice outside the window and knew who it was, he was not going to let Yaoyao intervene.

    Hearing the rustling noise outside, Rong Shen slapped Yaoyao on the couch and moved his neck, he picked up the robe on the screen and slowly put it on, turned his head to look at Yaoyao, in the room. It turned into a wisp of black gas and disappeared without a trace.

    "It doesn't seem to be this one." Behind the bamboo house, Sun Moli leaned against the window and looked into the house, feeling that it was an empty room with no one.

    "Could it be this room?" She murmured in a low voice, walking forward to another window, pushing it tentatively and looking in.

    The room was dark and dull, the gauze curtains that were falling felt the wind sway slightly, and a few coats were draped over the screen in the distance. Sun Moli tried her best to probe inside, and vaguely saw a bulge on the couch, as if a person was lying on it.

    "I found it!" Sun Moli was overjoyed. Judging from the robe on the screen, the person lying in the room was Rong Shen.

    She was about to tease Xiaoxiu when a low laugh came from behind, and someone asked lightly, "Who is the girl looking for?"

    Sun Moli was startled, and Xiaoxiu next to her was even more startled. The two turned their heads in a panic and saw a man in black standing behind them at some point.

    The black robe on the man's body was glowing with dark lines, and his skin was white and black with long eyebrows on his temples. Seeing the two of them turned back, he raised his thin red lips and asked again: "What are you looking for?"

    "Who, who are you? ?" Looking at the man in front of her, Sun Moli stammered.

    At this time, Rong Shen did not hide his appearance, and his true appearance appeared and merged with the dark night, like a demon born in the dark fog. He didn't speak, just stared at Sun Moli with dark eyes. Sun Moli's heart trembled, and she tried to say, "You...you're Young Master Yun Jing?

    " The shadow of the silhouette, Sun Moli was fascinated by ghosts. At this time, not only did she not have any doubts or fear, she actually stepped forward to express her affection.

    "I-I'm here to find you." Sun Moli felt that she liked Rong Shen more.

    Xiaoxiu didn't even try to pull her. She was sober than her master, so she could naturally feel the weirdness in Rong Shen. The more she looked, the more she was afraid of the red mark between the man's eyebrows, she swallowed and took two steps back cautiously.

    Here, Sun Moli was still talking to Rong Shen about her happiness, her brows and eyes were blushing, and she pulled her sleeves and said softly, "I can give you what that girl can give you, she is so vulgar and savage, take it seriously. Not worthy of the son."

    "If the son really can't let her go, as long as the son is willing to marry me, I can also allow her to be a concubine."

    Concubine?

    Rong Shen raised his eyelashes.

    The excessively red eyes showed a deep dark color, he raised his chin to reveal a smooth curved neck, and his soft voice was degenerate, "Do you really want me to marry you?"

    Sun Moli nodded, "Mo'er's heart for the son is the sun and the moon. Can learn!"

    Rong Shen nodded, "Then come here."

    Sun Moli was a little shy, looked at Rong Shen and then looked down at the distance between the two, she hesitated for a moment and walked towards Rong Shen, "Young master..."

    Walking to Rong Shen's side, she dared to reach out and touch the corner of his clothes, when she suddenly saw strands of mist wrapped around his sleeves, like small twisting snakes.

    Agitated all over, she opened her eyes wide and raised her head to look at Rong Shen, as if she had just woken up, this man is beautiful and almost demonic. At close range, she found that the man's eyes were not ink, but an excessively dull red.

    ...he is not human!

    "Ah—" Sun Moli was about to flee when she was suddenly entangled by those mists. The mist-like snakes bound her tightly and scrambled to absorb her life and drill into her body.

    Sun Moli was bleeding from pain all over her body, and she begged for mercy in horror: "I was wrong, let me go, don't kill me!"

    Rong Shen's magic pill dried up for too long, and as soon as he felt the fragrance of his blood, he began to rampage.

    No matter how hard Sun Moli struggled, she could not escape the demonic qi that besieged her. Xiaoxiu watched her young lady wither and shrink into a thin old woman, and finally she was sucked into a mummified corpse. Fog, Xiaoxiu was so frightened that she fell to the ground with a shrill voice.

    "Help, help—"

    "The monster killed!"

    Before Xiaoxiu could crawl away from here, strands of demonic energy lingered upward from her ankle. After killing Sun Moli, these demonic qi can already condense into a sturdy giant python, wrapping around Xiaoxiu and opening its bloody mouth towards her.

    "Ah—" The scream resounded through the sky, and the birds perched on the trees flew out of the area in fright.

    Inside the house, Yaoyao frowned in a drowsiness.

    Not far from the bamboo house, the three attendants hissed, and someone asked, "Did you hear the woman's scream     ?

    "

There was a heavy exhalation sound, and the attendants drew their swords vigilantly, "Who is there?!" The

    two groups of faint red swayed in the night, and gradually approached them. The three attendants were dumbfounded in the same place. The dragon stuck his head out from the dark...

    Yaoyao was woken up.

    After ascending to the Green Realm, Rong Shen's techniques could only trap her for a short time.

    She woke up dizzy and found that the figure who was supposed to be lying on the couch was not there, and she didn't know when she was hugged on the couch. How could she sleep so deeply? Should not be ah.

    "Yun Jing?" Yaoyao got up and called out to the pitch-dark bedroom.

    Some vague memories stagnated in her mind, she always felt that she had just woken up, but for some reason she fell asleep again.

    Pushing open the door, the cold night wind blew sharply on her nose and nose. She gathered up her sleeves and stepped out on the long corridor. Outside the bamboo house, Rong Shen sensed Yaoyao's approach, and let the black dragon devour them and dissipate quickly.

    Walking out of the corridor, Yaoyao saw Rong Shen standing in the house, she hurried to his side, took his hand and asked, "Why did you come out?"

    Rong Shen held her hand in a normal tone, "The house It's a little stuffy inside, come out to get some air."

    "Really?" Yaoyao didn't quite believe it.

    After the rest, Rong Shen changed his previous weakness, and his eyebrows and eyes returned to their former delicate and coquettish eyes. Through the moonlight, Yaoyao saw that the mark between his eyebrows was red and bloody, so she couldn't help raising her hand to touch it.

    Rong Shen obediently lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyelashes as his fingertips rubbed gently along the sinuous magic mark. Yaoyao turned his hand to check, but found no suspicious red dye on his hand.

    what on earth is it?

    Yaoyao opened her mouth to ask, Rong Shen suddenly tilted her body towards her, Yaoyao nervously went to help, "Yun Jing, what's wrong with you?"

    Rong Shen pressed his forehead and pretended to be tired, "It seems to be a little uncomfortable. "The

    tall body squatted down and put the pillow on Yaoyao's shoulder, he hugged Yaoyao and rubbed lightly twice, breathing lightly with a plea, "Yaoyao accompany me to sleep for a while, okay?"

    Where is Yaoyao? Bearing in his refusal, he left a bunch of questions and hurriedly helped him into the house.

    Not far from the bamboo house, the breeze rustled the grass.

    Three of the four attendants were killed, and the remaining one ran into the forest because of discomfort and just escaped.

    His body trembled violently. He covered his mouth and nose and was so frightened that he lost his breath several times. When the two people in the bamboo house disappeared, he ran down the mountain and said to himself like crazy: "The monster killed, the monster killed..."

    "..."

    In the early morning, Yaoyao woke up very early.

    She couldn't sleep under the pressure in her heart, and her dream was bizarre and illogical. She actually saw that Rong Shen had awakened the blood of the demon god to kill, and was finally torn apart by the immortal sect with a killing formation.

    I also knew that these were all fakes, because if that day came, Yaoyao would definitely accompany Rong Shen to the end of her life, how could she be willing to let him face these things alone.

    The breathing around her was steady, she was restless all night, but the people around her slept soundly.

    The long eyelashes fell on her eyelids, Yaoyao turned her head, and saw Rong Shenhuan hugging her sleeping Yan Ninghe, how could this look be half a demon god, how could he become a demon god.

    Gently touched the mark on Rong Shen's eyebrows, Yaoyao didn't believe it.

    When he got up, the arms wrapped around his waist tightened, Rong Shen asked with a bit of hoarse sleepiness, "Where are you going?"

    Yaoyao broke his fingers one by one, "The rice vat and noodle vat are empty, the kitchen is empty. I've also eaten up all the fruits and vegetables in reserve, so I'll go down the mountain to buy some."

    "I'll accompany you." Rong Shen gestured to get up.

    Yaoyao hurriedly pressed him back, "You should just lie down on the couch and have a good rest." Looking

    at Rong Shen's eyes, she covered up her worries and smiled, jokingly said, "If I cover up your true appearance so strictly, it will still attract you. Taohua, I don't dare to let you go out again."

    "Does Jinwu Zangjiao know?" Pulling on

    Rong Shen's loose collar, she leaned forward and bit Rong Shen's exposed neck, her sharp teeth piercing her skin It was itchy and numb, Rong Shen's breath stagnated, and just as he was about to push the person into his arms, Yaoyao nimbly escaped his confinement and escaped.

    "You have a good rest, and wait for me to come back." Yaoyao ran out of the door.

    She didn't let Rong Shen go out, because she was worried about his physical condition, and because she was affected by this morning's nightmare, for fear that he would be discovered by the passing practitioners, which would cause immeasurable consequences.

    They have come to this point, only they know the hardships and hardships involved. Yaoyao doesn't dare to take risks with Rong Shen. I saw a group of people running into the alley, rushing to see what was happening.

    With Hydrangea's marriage proposal, Yaoyao no longer dared to be curious and join in the fun. She walked through the group and heard the discussion from the people beside her, "I heard that you have been dead for a long time?"

    "How many are there ? It’s been a month, and the neighbors thought it was a stinky ditch, and they thought it was a stinky ditch.”

    “I don’t blame the neighbors for discovering it late. The scoundrels of the Yu family still love to steal things, so they had to take care of the surrounding area. Everyone has been offended. In the past few months, the neighbors who live around her are not happy. This group of people used to curse the Yu family every day, but who would have thought it would come true."

    Yu family?

    Yaoyao's brows twitched, thinking of the family that Sister Tonghuan had been entangled with, she grabbed the man who was leaving and asked, "Which Yu family are you talking about?

    " They are famous, and I heard that the death is tragic, and it can be considered that God has opened his eyes."

    Yaoyao followed them forward, the alley was surrounded by yamen, and the empty place was carried out one after another. A corpse covered with a white cloth. The stench caused many people to cover their mouths and noses, and the curious people kept looking around, wanting to see how miserable the corpse was under the white cloth.

    "Who the hell did that," the crowd murmured.

    The wind blew away a corner of the white cloth, revealing half of the corpse's face, and someone in the crowd suddenly gasped, "This doesn't seem to be man-made!"

    Yaoyao was stunned for a while, looked for her reputation, and saw a young man in the crowd coming forward, he crouched down Lifting the white cloth lightly, he looked at the corpse on the inside and said to his companion, "Brother, come and see, is this the work of a demon?" The

    other person took a closer look and said uncertainly, "How do I think they were killed by demons?

    "Demon?" " There are     demons

    in this town?"

    "Who are you? You can't talk nonsense."

The jade card in his arms explained: "We are the disciples of the Misty Nine Moon Sect. We were sent to the imperial city because of the mission of the teacher, and we just passed here..."

    "Sir, are you allowed to check the corpse next?"

    Yaoyao felt chills all over, she didn't need to think about who killed the Yu family, she hurriedly turned around and rushed out of the crowd, no longer in the mood to buy groceries.

    Just as she was about to return to Qingyun Mountain, the aunt who was shopping for vegetables next door turned her head and looked at the town entrance. She tsk tsk and asked the vegetable vendor, "Is Sun Yuanwai's family who just passed by?"

    "With such a big battle, they are going. Where?"

    Ordinary people couldn't afford to offend the Sun family, so the hawker looked around and whispered in a low voice: "I heard that the eldest lady of his family didn't return overnight, and the attendant who followed the lady came back alone, and was frightened crazy. , and said I saw a ghost."

    "I saw a ghost?" The aunt looked at the surrounded alley and said in surprise, "Where did you see it? There won't be anything unclean in our town, right?"

    "Who I know." The hawker smiled and said: "There is no one who knows the truth from the rumors, but it's okay if we can't recruit us."

    "Come on, eldest sister, take a look at today's dishes, they are all fresh."

    Snapped.

    When something fell to the ground, the hawker and the aunt turned their heads to check, and saw a bamboo basket left empty by the roadside. The bamboo basket rolled twice on the ground, revealing the red-skinned pig on the basket.

    "Hey, whose bamboo basket fell?"

    No one responded.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 122 Blackening 122% There are demons on the mountain, and the demons killed people.

    Sun Yuanwai and his family rushed to Qingyun Mountain.

    Sun Moli didn't return all night. Xiaoxiu and her four attendants were missing at the same time. The Sun family searched all night, and when it was almost dawn, they found a fellow attendant at the entrance of the town. Unfortunately, he said madly. Not falling, he just repeated a few words:

    "There are monsters on the mountain, the monsters killed people!"

    "Dead, everyone is dead, everyone is dead, only I am alive!"

    Sun's wife found dead leaves of soil on her attendant. , took it off and took a look, "This kind of leaves is only found on Qingyun Mountain."

    "Is the young lady on Qingyun Mountain?" !"

    Sun Yuanwai didn't believe the words of a madman, and his heart was full. He was worried that something happened to his daughter, so he ordered Sun Steward: "Pick up 30 good servants, bring this madman, and let's go to Qingyun Mountain. What

    the hell." A group of people walked down the street with wicked spirits, some with knives and some with thick iron rods. The passers-by gave in when they found out that it was the Sun family.

    When they rushed to Qingyun Mountain, Yaoyao brushed past them and passed the Yujia alley. When she fled from the alley in a panic, Sun Yuanwai and others had already climbed Qingyun Mountain. He shouted, "There are demons on the mountain, and the demons are killing people!"

    Seeing that they were going to the bamboo house, he finally said something else, "There are demons inside, and the demons will kill people."

    "You said there are demons hidden in this bamboo house? "Mr. Sun frowned.

    He was about to lead someone to the bamboo house, when the door in front of him was suddenly pushed open. The man in black looked picturesquely and lost most of his face. When he opened the door and saw the person outside the fence, he was slightly startled and called out, "Mr. Sun outside. "

    Why are you here?"

    Sun Yuanwai waved his sleeves and snorted coldly. Before he could speak, a harsh scream came from the side, "Ah, there are demons, the demons are killing people!!"

    The crazy attendant suddenly became excited, he stared at Rong Shen's face, and wanted to run away in fear. Sun Yuanwai grabbed him in front of him and scolded him loudly, "Tell me clearly, who is the demon!"

    "He, he is a demon, all dead are dead, and all people are killed by him!" Tremblingly, he pointed at Rong Shen.

    Rong Shen's eyes were dark. He didn't expect that there was a fish that slipped through the net last night. His eyes moved up from the fingers of the mad servant. He looked at his face and raised his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?"

    "Hugh, you have to play stupid!" Sun The member outside was upset by this crazy servant. He didn't care whether the person in front of him was a human or a demon, he just wanted to get back his daughter. Rong Shen tilted his head blankly, "Why is Miss Sun here with me?"

    He curled his lips lightly, and he joked, "Mr. Sun can't talk nonsense, if this word reaches the ears of my wife who has never been there, She's afraid she's going to be angry."

    Sun Yuan's teeth were about to be gnawed, he backed down: "As long as you return Mo'er to me, all the old men in the past will be forgiven, and I promise we will never come to pester you again.

    " in this way.

    Rong Shen pressed his forehead and chuckled, but unfortunately Sun Moli was already dead, so he couldn't return a dead person to them. Because Sun Moli died cleanly, not even the body was left behind.

    "Sorry, I really don't know what you're talking about."

    Sun Yuanwai decided that Rong Shen hid his daughter, "If you keep covering up, don't blame me for being rude."

    "Oh? Yuanwai thinks that you're being rude?"

    Sun Yuanwai sternly shouted at the servants behind him, "Break this place for me, who can find Miss, sir, I'll give you a bounty of 100 taels!"

    Rong Shen's smile suddenly disappeared, and in the blink of an eye, he walked out of the room. Bian teleported outside the fence, a long sword was placed on Sun Yuanwai's neck, he squinted his eyes and said lightly: "Whoever dares to take a step forward, I will kill him."

    "All, don't move, all Everyone goes back to me!" Sun Yuanwai panicked, looking at the man who suddenly appeared in front of him in shock, "How did you do it?"

    "You...really a demon?"

    Rong Shen is not a demon, he is a demon, a chaotic pure demon born in heaven and earth.     But he couldn't admit it, he knew what it

    meant by revealing his identity, he just approached Sun Yuanwai to explain: "It's just a matter of kung fu, if I were a demon, you would all be dead long ago."

hands-on.

    The goal of this group of people is too big. If they suddenly disappear in Qingyun Mountain, they will definitely attract nearby cultivators.

    "Wanwai, Miss Sun is really not here." Rong Shen explained patiently, "Are you going to leave?" With the

    sword on his neck, Rong Shen said what Sun Yuanwai could only believe. However, he was cunning. Although he repeatedly responded to Rong Shen, he secretly ordered his servants to sneak into the bamboo house. When the attendant on the other side wanted to counterattack and capture Rong Shen, Rong Shen sneered, his sharp sword stinging his eyes.

    "Ah—" Sun Yuanwai's arm was chopped off by Rong Shen.

    Before, Rong Shen was so weak that he couldn't even do anything for a family member, but now he can kill with a sword, thanks to the daughter of the Sun family who took the initiative to find him as nourishment. The dripping blood fell to the ground along the edge of the sword, Rong Shen pointed at Sun Yuan with the tip of the sword, "Do you want to continue?"

    He was willing to accompany him.

    Yaoyao went up the mountain at the fastest speed, turning into a small white beast and traversing the mountain road. When she saw the figure appearing in front of her, she hurriedly hid in the bushes beside her. Dozens of attendants carried the howling grandson down the mountain. There appeared to be no casualties.

    After they passed, Yaoyao ran up the mountain.

    Outside the bamboo house, Rong Shen was wiping his long sword, and when he noticed someone was approaching, he quietly put away the edge-crossing sword, and the next second, the round little beast slammed into his arms and turned into a human body to wrap his arms around his neck, "It just happened. What's the matter?"

    "Are you alright? Are you injured? Are they embarrassing you?"

    Yaoyao was so worried about Rong Shen that her heart was beating wildly until now, and she was afraid that Rong Shen would not be able to control herself and kill herself. , I was also afraid that this group of people would bully him too much and make him feel wronged again.

    Fortunately, nothing happened. Rong Shen touched Yaoyao's head and said, "I'm fine."

    "They just came to look for Miss Sun, and they left if they couldn't find it."

    "Why did they come here to look for Miss Sun when she disappeared?" She asked Rong Shen anxiously, "Did you kill the Yu family?"

    Rong Shen hummed and didn't plan to hide it.

    Seeing that Yaoyao ran's hair was wet and messy with sweat, he stretched out his hand to help her stroke it, and directly carried the person into his arms and walked into the house. "They deserve to die." They were

    just a bunch of rats in the gutter. Rong Shen couldn't kill good people in front of Yaoyao, so these bad people, especially those who made Yaoyao unhappy, should all die.

    Yaoyao shook her head and didn't know what to say, her mood was in a mess, she tugged at Rong Shen's clothes and said, "Anyway, we're leaving here."

    "Why?" Rong Shen was puzzled, he could see that Yaoyao liked this place very much, otherwise he would not have been so scruples just now, and only chopped off one arm of Sun Yuanwai.

    Yaoyao's lips were dry, she really liked it here, and she couldn't bear this bamboo house, but now they had to leave, "The disciples of the Misty Nine Moon Sect have come to town, and they are investigating the cause of death of the Yu family."

    "Yun Jing, I I'm afraid." Yaoyao's voice trembled, "I'm afraid they will find out about you."

    Rong Shen stopped.

    The person in her arms was shaking, she was really scared. Rong Shen stared at Yaoyao for a moment, then put his fingers on the back of her neck and pressed him into his arms, "It's alright, don't be afraid."

    He kissed Yaoyao's eyelashes lightly with his cold lips, and he rubbed against hers. The tip of her nose was sucking on the corner of her lips, she comforted her with gentle and lingering movements, hugged her in her arms and said, "I'll listen to you, when do you want to leave?"

    Yaoyao's mood improved, and she was buried in Rongshen's nest. He sniffed, "Tonight."

    "Let's go tonight, okay?"

    Rong Shen began to hate this kind of escaping to hide and hide, his slender fingers slowly slid down Yaoyao's hair, but what he said was: "Okay." The

    big deal, he built a bamboo house to send her to her new foothold.

    Yaoyao they are leaving.

    There were so many memories of them in this bamboo house. She even imagined that the two would get married here. Yan and Chen came out of the guest room yawning, complaining that their room was not as big as theirs.

    Now that Yan and Chen have not returned, they have to flee elsewhere.

    Yaoyao sorted out the things in the room one by one, where is the next destination? She doesn't know it herself.

    When Yaoyao and the others were about to leave at night, the Sun family in the town was busy. Because the doctor asked for it in time, Sun’s arm was taken back, but in the future, they could not lift heavy objects or even hold a tea cup and their hands would shake. , with no doubt abolished.

    "Master, someone has cured Asan's madness!" Butler Sun suddenly came to report.

    Sun Jianiang took care of her master, and hurriedly asked, "Who is it?"

    "It's Asan's friend Wang Leizi."

    Wang Leizi is also a servant of the Sun family. He was among the thirty family members who had just accompanied Sun to the mountain. It's a pity that you have a face full of acne. Because of this, Asan, who entered the Sun Mansion with him at the same time, was selected to be with the eldest lady because of his good looks, and he could only do dirty work because he was ugly.

    Wang Leizi was jealous of Asan, but now Asan has finally gone mad, the housekeeper asked him to take care of him. Furious, he slapped Asan a few times while no one was paying attention. Unexpectedly, after Asan was stunned, he woke up much more awake, and Wang Leizi quickly took the credit.

    "My lord doesn't know, this method was taught to me by my mother. A crazy person can regain consciousness with just a few slaps." Wang Leizi knelt on the ground and made up.

    Sun Yuan didn't have time to pay attention to him, he asked Asan who was dizzy on his knees, "What happened last night, where did Miss go?"

    "Miss, Miss, she went to Qingyun Mountain." Asan said nothing.

    Telling Sun Yuanwai truthfully about last night's tragic situation, Asan cried bitterly, "Master, they are all dead, everyone was killed by that monster!"

    Knowing that her daughter had died at the hands of the monster, Sun's wife couldn't accept it and felt a little dizzy. In the past, she woke up and cried, "My poor girl!"

    "Master, we can't let that monster go!"

    "Then what do you want to do?"

    "Come up to Qingyun Mountain and peel that monster for my son. Take revenge!"

    "No, no!" Ah San shuddered when he heard 'Qingyun Mountain', his face full of horror and he wanted to tell them how terrible the monster was, but he could only say those words: "There are monsters on the mountain, monsters. Killed !"

    "They're all dead, they're all dead, and I'm the only one alive!" I can't go, everyone will die if they go.

    Sun Yuanwai said in disgust, "Why is he crazy again."

    Asan wasn't crazy, but just because he wanted to stop them from going to Qingyun Mountain, everyone thought he was crazy again. Wang Leizi seized this good opportunity, he took the initiative to step forward, "Master, the little one is willing to share the worries for the master."

    "You?" Sun

    Yuanwai didn't quite believe it, "You can catch demons?" Concealed master, my mother taught me a lot of things, not only to cure madness but also to catch demons, as long as the master sends me more people, I promise to catch this demon for you."

    "Okay." Sun's wife avenged her daughter Sincerely, she hated: "As long as you can avenge my son, I will reward you with 100 taels of gold as the deputy steward of the Sun family, and enjoy

    all the glory and wealth." This is what he was waiting for.

    In fact, Wang Leizi doesn't know how to catch demons at all, he simply seized this opportunity to make a contribution. If I asked him if he was afraid of demons, Wang Leizi didn't believe that Rong Shen was a demon at all after seeing Rong Shen's appearance. He even knew how "good" Ah San's madness was, thinking that his madness was nonsense.

    If Rong Shen is really a demon, why didn't he kill Asan together? Simply bullshit.

    "Brothers, follow me up the mountain to catch demons!" Regardless of whether Rong Shen was a demon or not, Wang Leizi was not going to let him go.     It was getting late, and the candles in the bamboo house were dim

    .     They were about to leave, Yaoyao closed the open window and sighed softly, "Let's go."     Rong Shen stroked Yaoyao's hair, suddenly frowned and glanced out, Yaoyao stopped immediately Footsteps, "It seems that someone is coming again."     "Quack quack—" With the cracking sound, the chickens, ducks and geese in the courtyard began to scream.     Yaoyao hurriedly pushed open the door, and across the corridor, thick smoke rushed into the courtyard and a fire broke out. Someone deliberately set the bamboo house around and burned it. flower shed.     "How could this be!" Yaoyao rushed out.     Outside the fire, Wang Leizi threw the torch in his hand in the courtyard, and the people beside him asked worriedly, "This is on the mountain, can we do this... can we do it?"     "You know what!" Wang Leizi picked his nostrils. "You dare to go in and catch the demon without burning them to death?"     The man quickly shook his head.     "Isn't it worth it. After burning them to death, let's drag his body back to the Sun Mansion as well. It's better than being injured and dying."     The man asked again, "Then this fire?"     Wang Leizi looked at him, "That evildoer The mana is very deep, I fought with him for hundreds of times, and we couldn’t stand still. This fire is set by the evildoer. If something happens, let’s just push the evildoer.”     The man finally laughed and changed his words: “Wang What a plan, bro!”     Bang—     the tongue of flames jumped so violently, the fleece blankets on the corridor were burnt and climbed up, and most of the corridor collapsed.     Yaoyao did not expect that the bamboo house would be burnt down, at that moment her mind went blank and she lost her words.

    She is not afraid of fire, and she belongs to the lotus fire, which is the source of all fire.

    Yaoyao walked on the burning corridor to the courtyard, and saw that the poultry she had raised for a long time had been burnt to charred corpses. They were scattered in the courtyard. One of them was struggling with flames. Yaoyao stepped forward and picked it up. , the fire went out, and the little chicken cub saw that she let out a faint cry twice, her dark appearance was covered in smoke, and she closed her eyes not long after.

    "Yaoyao." Rong Shen chased after him.

    He squatted beside her, under the high flame wall, Yaoyao lowered her head and shoulders trembling, tears fell on the corpse in the palm of her hand.

    "How could this be..." Yaoyao choked.

    "Why is this so."

    A heavy rain hit, soaking the two of them thoroughly and extinguishing the tangled flames.     This rain only fell on Qingyun Mountain, dazed the people outside the bamboo house, and some people stuttered

    , "This, the rain is also raining, Mrs. coincidence."

Rong Shen took off his robe and put it over her, and stood up slowly.

    This rain was caused by Rong Shen burning his magic pill.

    His current technique is not enough to support him to complete the powerful technique. The burning magic pill is painful, and he needs to use blood to quench the fire on the magic pill.

    "Demon! He really is a monster!"

    "Run, everyone, run!" Wang Leizi and the others reacted and wanted to run.

    Chi -

    a slender hand suddenly came out from Wang Leizi's chest, his eyes widened in disbelief, and he turned back to see a pale and handsome face.

    Rong Shen looked at him with red eyes, stirred his wrists and smiled slightly, "Did Sun Yuanwai send you here?"

    "Yes, yes, it's all Sun Yuanwai who wants to kill you, and it has nothing to do with us!"

    The rain fell on the ground and turned red, and a few green vines quickly grew in the ground. The vines pierced the heart and nailed people in the air, and everyone looked hideous.

    Rong Shen killed them.

    He absorbed their blood to supply the magic pill, and the blood was far from extinguishing the pain of burning the magic pill, and he still needed to kill more people. Turning his head, he looked towards the courtyard, Yaoyao raised her head at some point, staring blankly at him in the rain.

    There were hurried footsteps approaching not far away, "Why is there no chance of rain on this mountain? Junior Brother Sixteen, go faster."

    A cultivator came.

    Rong Shen's red eyes closed, several vines retreated into the ground, all the corpses shattered into powder, he walked to Yaoyao's side, picked up the person, covered her with a robe, and said hoarsely, "Let's get out of here first."

    Yaoyao didn't say a word, just wrapped her arms around his neck.

    "..."

    Late at night.

    A figure was walking across the wall of the house.

    Rong Shen took Yaoyao away from Qingyun Mountain, entered the forest and parked under a thick tree, he put Yaoyao on the ground, "Let's rest here for a while."

    "Are you hungry?" Rong Shen touched Yao Yao's cheek, it was said that she had not eaten for two or three days.

    Yaoyao shook her head.

    Rong Shen took out the water bottle again and held it to her lips, Yaoyao stared at the dark and flickering between his eyebrows, and slowly lowered her head and took a few sips of water.

    There was a water stain on her lips, Rong Shen leaned in to help her suck it with his lips, the distance was drawn closer, Yaoyao's neck leaned back against the tree trunk, Rong Shen's body was slightly stiff and he chased after him, clasping Yaoyao against the tree. up kiss.

    "Are you afraid?" Saying it was a kiss, the two seemed to be entangled in a fight.     Breathing unsteadily, Rong

    Shen and Yaoyao pressed their cheeks against their cheeks, Yaoyao reached out to grab his arm, endured the soreness and said, "Do you think... I'm afraid of you?"

Yao hugged very hard.

    Yaoyao twitched her nose, "Can you tell me, what's the matter with the magic mark between your foreheads?"

    Why is it that a powerful demon has no ability to attract rain, why is he so weak that he is thrown away by mortals, Suddenly powerful enough to attract rain to kill. And that night, why did he stand outside the house after waking up, but the Sun family said that Sun Moli had been here before.

    Rong Shen hid too many things from her, Yaoyao was not afraid of him, but suddenly felt that she was ridiculous, she tried her best to protect him, but Rong Shen didn't seem to trust her.

    "Rong Shen."

    Yaoyao's voice was sobbing: "I feel so stupid."

    "How do you want me to prove it, so that you can trust me."

    She stayed by his side, but it seemed that she would never get there. his heart. Did she do it the wrong way?

    Yaoyao began to be confused and began to question whether what they had experienced after coming out of the trapped Demon Abyss was right or wrong.

    Rong Shen hugged her arm hard, the demonic energy in his palm slowly wrapped Yaoyao, he closed his eyes gently, "You don't need to prove anything, just stay by my side."

    He still refused to do anything Say.

    Yaoyao's eyelashes trembled and she felt dizzy, she slowly lost her strength and fainted.

    "Wait for me." Rong Shen stood up and kissed her on the lips.

    The pain of the magic pill continued, and he had to kill the Sun family to calm his heart. When he left, he used the barrier to protect Yaoyao, but he didn't know that Yaoyao's hand hidden in his sleeve clenched a little bit.

    With Qingjing's cultivation base, if she was prepared against Rong Shen, Rong Shen would not be able to confuse her at all.

    She wanted to see what Rong Shen was going to do.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 123 Blackening 123% His name is Rong Xiaohua.

    After leaving the forest, Rong Shen entered the town.

    Yaoyao followed behind him all the way, Rong Shen didn't even notice it, she began to wonder and began to reflect, wondering when Rong Shen became so weak, did she really care enough about him?

    He kept saying that he wanted to accompany him and protect him, so why did he not find out all the strangeness in him until today.

    Yaoyao just followed her not far or near, walking along the street all the way, she saw Rong Shen suddenly stop. Thinking that she was about to be discovered, Yaoyao held her breath and hid at the corner. After waiting for a while, she quietly probed and suddenly found that he was no longer on the street.

    Where did Rong Shen go?

    Yaoyao was stunned for a moment and hurried forward, walking to the position where Rong Shen was standing just now, she was facing three roads, front, left and back, excluding the front that was wide enough to see through, she wandered between the left and right, and finally chose to the right of the Sun family.

    She guessed right, Rong Shen did go to Sun's house.

    A faint red light shrouded the gate of the mansion, and Rong Shen killed everyone in the Sun family.

    The blood flowed into a river, the panic sound was blocked by the red barrier, and the vines stretched out one after another on the ground, spreading out large pure white flowers. Rong Shen's clothes were stained with blood, and he raised his head and closed his eyes comfortably.

    After being suppressed for too long, without Yaoyao's control, Rong Shen's demonic power increased dramatically, and this kind of happy killing finally extinguished his burning magic pill.

    When Yaoyao broke through the barrier and pushed open the door of Sun's house, what caught her eye was a bloody hand. Someone saw her weakly calling for help, "Save, save..." Before she

    finished speaking, that person said Breathe out.

    Yaoyao stood in front of the door and didn't move, not because she didn't dare to move or was shocked, but from the gate of the mansion, this courtyard was almost filled with corpses. The Yan family that was wiped out.

    The difference is that this time the murderer is Rong Shen.

    Sensing the movement by the door, several vines attacked Yaoyao, but stopped in front of Yaoyao.

    Feeling the familiar breath, the vines bloomed white flowers without blood. Looking at the flowers, Yaoyao returned to the secret territory of Yunshan in a trance. The white

    flowers were blooming, he folded one and inserted it in her hair, telling her: "except for blood, they only bloom for you."

    This should have been Yaoyao's best memory, but now these Tuoteng have become the murderous objects of Rong Shen's murder.

    Eye sockets were sore, Yaoyao walked slowly around these vines, and saw the corpses piled up on the hill in the front yard of the main hall. Duoduotuo vines bloomed and protected all around, Rong Shen sat on top of these corpses, his back turned to Yaoyao's ink, as if he could not hear the approaching footsteps.

    Step by step, Yaoyao walked behind Rong Shen, she paused and continued to move forward, finally seeing Rong Shen's movements clearly from the side.

    He is gathering magic.

    These dead souls had no chance to be reincarnated, and were transformed into nutrients by Rong Shen to supply magic pills. The blood-sucking magic pill began to become strong and stable, and the wisps of demonic energy gradually condensed into a huge phantom, the black dragon who had followed Rong Shen before.

    "You, do you know what you are doing?" Yaoyao said.

    Rong Shen, who was sitting on the corpse, was dyed dark red in black. Not only did he have blood on his clothes, but even his hands and cheeks were covered in blood.

    Blood splattered on Rong Shen's cheeks, and he turned his head slightly when he heard the voice. It was redder than his red eyes. It was the magic mark between his eyebrows. To condense flowers.

    Yaoyao's legs softened, she lost her strength and knelt on the ground, staring blankly at the magic mark on Rong Shen's eyebrows.

    Rong Shen was swept away by the cheerful demonic nature, and it took a moment for him to recognize Yaoyao. Gently moving, he raised his hand to wipe the blood on his cheek, his voice was low and soft, "Yaoyao."

    He called, "Why are you here?"

    He was really weak before, so weak that even Yaoyao could See through his spells.

    The condensed black dragon squatted beside him, staring at Yaoyao without blinking. Seeing Yaoyao fall, Rong Shen got up from the mountain of corpses to help her, Yaoyao pressed his hand and didn't move, Rong Shen could only squat down to follow her posture, hold her wrist and ask, "What's wrong? "

    Yaoyao didn't speak, just stared at Rong Shen's face.

    She thought, she finally understood why Rong Shen was so obsessed with whether she loved him before or now, because Rong Shen never showed her the truest face after he became a demon, and he has been suppressing his nature in front of her. In disguise, how can he trust her to love him again and again when he is like this.

    "So, this is the real you?" Looking carefully at the tragic situation around, Yaoyao remembered the scene deeply in her mind.

    At this moment, she needs to calm down her emotions, clarify her thoughts, and think about how she should face the real Rong Shen. To be honest, seeing Rong Shen kill so many people suddenly, she is at a loss.

    "You, do you have to kill someone?" After a long time, Yaoyao said again.

    After thinking about it for a long time, she finally came to understand that Yaoyao realized that she was wrong before. She should not directly suppress Rong Shen's nature, but should ask before asking him, "Does this hurt you by doing this?"

    Some .

    Yaoyao's previous actions really hurt Rong Shen. Pure Demons needed blood to support at the beginning of their birth.

    After Rong Shen Linggen was abolished, he absorbed the evil thoughts and nourished the devil energy in the trapped devil, and it took a lot of time to give birth to the magic pill.

    The foundation of his magic pill was not stable, and he had to develop more evil thoughts and blood. Originally, Sleeping Moyuan was the best training ground for Rong Shen, but then they escaped from there, with Yaoyao by his side, the devil Dan's practice has been put on hold time and time again, so it's not surprising that he later turned into a rubbish who was pushed over by mortals.

    Now that Rong Shen finally told Yaoyao all this, he used the pulp of his finger to touch the corner of Yaoyao's eye, leaving a dazzling bloodstain.

    "Look." Rong Shen asked Yaoyao to look at the huge black dragon lying on his shoulders, "It couldn't even take shape before, if I don't kill people, the magic power will only get weaker and weaker, and finally it turns into a wind blowing. A piece of trash."

    "Would Yaoyao want to see me like that?"

    Yaoyao naturally didn't want to, "Then why didn't you tell me?"

    "What if I told you, would you let me kill me?" Rong Shen He smiled lightly, "Yaoyao, how long are you going to lie to me?"

    "What you want is still the me you used to be, the so-called little white flower in your mouth."

    Rong Shen is not a little white flower at all . ,He is not.

    "I don't like to be patient, I don't like this kind of timid seclusion, and I don't like the useless waste and even need your protection." Rong Shen told Yaoyao what he wanted, he raised her chin to look at her, "Now I will These are all told to you, how do you choose?"

    Tears piled up in Yaoyao's eyes, the hot tears slid down the blood stains like a drop of blood, the eyes were red and the nose was red, looking defeated and embarrassed.

    "Why are you crying?" Rong Shen tried to wipe away Yaoyao's tears.

    Yaoyao turned her head to avoid his touch, and suddenly raised her hand and gave him a slap.

    Pa—

    the crisp sound was clear in the courtyard, Yaoyao slapped Rong Shen's cheek mercilessly.

    Rong Shen was stunned for a moment and heard Yaoyao say, "You said that you don't like being patient, you don't like being timid, you don't like being useless, I'm not just the one who forced you to be the one who didn't like it, and I beat you now, so do you want it now? Kill me?"

    Rong Shen's fair face showed the marks of the five fingers, which were covered by the blood of the flowers, he whispered, "You are different from them."

    He will never hurt her.

    Yaoyao laughed when she heard Rong Shen's words, now that she was aroused by him, she suddenly rushed towards him.

    Rong Shen couldn't dodge and could only take her abruptly, his body was rammed back by her, Yaoyao simply pressed him to the ground, grabbed his hair and asked, "Now, am I the same as them?"

    Seeing this , Hei Long He quickly retreated from his master and let out a low dragon roar.

    Rong Shenyi was in a state of disarray, letting Yaoyao tug at his hair, his pale complexion was the same as what he said before.

    Yaoyao approached him, "Am I really different from them?"

    She thought for a moment, "Yes, I am indeed different from them."

    "I am even more miserable than them, and my heart has been trampled by you. Doubt, you have repeatedly lied to me to act in front of me, and I am by your side every day, but it is not as good as these dead people who understand your brutality and terror." It

    seems that everyone can see the true face of Rong Shen, but she is the only one who is stubborn and stupid. Think he will get better. This was Yaoyao's own fault, and it was also deliberately concealed by Rong Shen.

    "Actually, it's not that I don't love you anymore, Rong Shen, no."

    Yaoyao said to Rong Shen, "It's you who can't accept who you are now."

    "You're escaping your identity as a demon and hate bloodthirsty killing. You don't even love yourself, how can you believe that I will love you?" The

    reason why Rong Shen didn't tell Yaoyao about the magic pill was because she was afraid that she would show a look of horror and disgust. She said: "How can the devil be so cruel, why sacrifice innocent people to gain strength."

    She was afraid that she would say, "You must not kill people, even if you become weak, it doesn't matter, I am very powerful now and can protect you.

    " I am afraid that she will start to dislike it again later, "How can you be so weak that you can't even beat a mortal, and you need me to protect everything, what should I do if I am in danger? Do you want to reproduce the tragic situation of the imperial city that day?

    " In fact, it was Rong Shen who was disgusting himself, Yaoyao never said anything disgusting about his pure demon identity.

    "Because you feel disgusting yourself, you think I feel disgusting about you too."

    "Why do you use your own thoughts to speculate on me?"

    Now, recalling the scene where Rong Shen said he was going to the imperial city, she knew what he was thinking. Yin Sha gathered in the 'lively' imperial city, where the demons danced and danced and the souls had nowhere to retreat. This is where the demons like to stay most.

    "If you had told me about the magic pill earlier, I would not have stopped you." Yaoyao whispered.

    If Rong Shen was willing to tell her these secrets, she would try to take him into the imperial city, or help him kill demon spirits and nourish the magic pill. Yaoyao never thought that Rong Shen would become weaker from the beginning to the end, on the contrary, she hoped that he would become stronger and stronger.

    Because only if they are strong enough, those cultivators are not a threat to him.

    "...Really?" Rong Shen stared blankly at Yaoyao.

    It wasn't that he never thought about telling Yaoyao about the magic pill, but whenever he met her trusted eyes, he didn't dare to speak.

    After thinking about Yaoyao's reaction to learning about the magic pill, I didn't think she would accept it easily. Now that Yaoyao's slap made him sober, the black and red in his eyes flashed alternately, "Yaoyao.

    " I was wrong." After working as a decent cultivator for more than ten years, he suddenly learned that he was a pure devil, two extremes collided, and he really hated his identity.

    He hates the murderousness of demons, hates the cruelty of demons, and even hates the comfort he feels after doing whatever he wants, all of which run counter to the teachings of the Misty Nine Moon Sect.

    "Rong Shen, you should face up to yourself. It doesn't make any difference whether you are a demon or a human."

    Yaoyao was indeed afraid of and disliked demons before, but she did not agree that all demons should be wiped out because she didn't like it, especially when Rong Shen became a demon. Later, she suddenly felt that demons were not so scary anymore.

    "I won't let you kill you, I'll try my best to suppress your demonic nature, not because I'm afraid of you, but because..." The words in the fog reappeared, Yaoyao didn't know how to explain to him the bloodline of the demon god, and his The danger brought by the aggravation of the magic.

    She couldn't open her mouth to say that the world here is just a book, after thinking for a moment, she could only say: "I once had a dream, the god of this world told me that if your demonic nature is not controlled, you will become mad and bloodthirsty later. Damn world, everyone wants to get rid of you."

    The god of this world is the original author, and her so-called dream is the true direction of the book.

    After hearing this, Rong Shen remained silent. The matter had come to this point, and there was no room for manoeuvre. The two of them chose to say that it was the best choice.

    "Yun Jing, try to believe me, okay?" Yaoyao's hand on Rong Shen's hair loosened.

    She spent all her courage on Rong Shen, and she couldn't hold it any longer.

    There was a lot of blood around, Yaoyao didn't want to see the tragic state of Sun's house again, she buried her head in Rongshen's nest, and the elegant sandalwood was covered by the blood, so Yaoyao couldn't find any sense of security.

    After Rong Shen killed the Sun family, most of his powerful demonic energy recovered, and the red enchantment was eye-catching, which quickly attracted nearby cultivators.

    "Someone is here." Rong Shen felt the movement around him and stood up with Yaoyao in his arms.

    Although he doesn't like to hide and hide, but his strength has not recovered yet, and easily revealing his identity will lead to big trouble. Without waiting for the cultivator to approach, Rong Shen took Yaoyao and turned into a black mist to evacuate.

    Pa—

    the door of Sun Mansion was pushed open again, and the two cultivators who came in saw the tragic situation in front of them and drew their swords.

    "Who did this?!"

    There was no work to do, and no evidence was found. As Rong Shen left all the tusks and retreated to the ground, a cultivator found white fragments in the heart of the deceased. The deceased struggled to stay.

    "This is?" The cultivator peeled off the fragments from the wound.

    The other person looked closer and gently touched his doubts, "This seems to be a fragment of a petal."

    Petal, flower, white flower?

    Who would kill someone with flowers?

    "..."

    Rong Shen and Yaoyao left the town.

    The red light barrier has attracted too many cultivators. Some cultivators with a high level of cultivation sensed Rong Shen's trail and followed behind to chase and block them. He wanted to fight back, but Yaoyao stopped him, "Don't touch them."

    Rong Shen thought in his heart . As soon as he sank, darkness flowed in his eyes, just when he wanted to remain silent, Yaoyao explained: "Many people have fought with you, and your shot is likely to expose us."

    She said, "I'll come.

    " You?" Rong Shen was stunned for a moment, "You want to take action against them?"

    "Can't you?" Yaoyao snorted coldly, "You don't think that I won't let you take action, because you are worried that you will hurt them and they want you to do it. Can you bear it?"

    Rong Shen did not speak.

    Yaoyao gathered her spiritual power and slapped it behind her. The blue light swept away the entangled pursuers and stopped the pursuers in a short while.

    She is in the Qingjing realm, and the Xiuxian world only knows that she has risen to the realm, but she does not know that she is the top-ranking Qingjing realm, and has enough ability to fight against the cultivators. Her move will only make the cultivators afraid and dare not rush to catch up, and at the same time confuse them, so that they don't know whether they are chasing a demon or a demon.

    After some twists and turns, Rong Shen and Yaoyao landed at dawn.

    As the sun rose, Yaoyao saw the city in front of him that was covered by clouds and mist. The words 'Luohua' were written on the plaque. They fled aimlessly and came to the Imperial City of Rong Kingdom?

    Is this providence?

    Rong Shen and Yaoyao decided to enter the imperial city.

    At this time, the imperial city was still in chaos, and the guards who guarded the city had become cultivators holding long swords. A large golden net shrouded the sky above the imperial city. If you want to enter the imperial city, you must go through the city gate, and when you go through the city gate, you must be inspected by the cultivators.

    What should be done?

    Yaoyao squatted on the hillside and frowned, they couldn't easily get into the city because there was a huge demon mirror hanging in the center of the city gate, no matter whether it was a demon or a demon, as long as it passed in front of the mirror, it would show its original form.

    "Let's take a look around first." They couldn't force their way through, so the two could only look for loopholes around the barrier.

    As soon as he walked to the back of the city, Rong Shen suddenly stopped, Yaoyao followed and stopped, Rong Shen said, "There is magic around here."

    Yaoyao nodded, and quietly probed the surroundings, she pointed to a location and said: "There seems to be someone there."

    "Ah—" A woman's exclamation came from the direction Yaoyao was pointing.

    Looking at each other, the two walked towards the place where the demonic energy gathered, the vegetation was lush, Yaoyao dragged Rong Shen to squat in the bushes, followed the gap and saw a girl in white in the open space struggling to fight the demonic energy, she ran as she ran. He fought back, holding a bamboo basket tightly on his arm.

    Yaoyao didn't call for emergency help, but carefully observed the woman's cultivation. Rong Shen looked at it and said, "She is not a disciple of the Six Great Immortal Sect." She does

    n't belong to the Six Great Immortal Sect, but is very likely a disciple of the Little Immortal Sect , or loose repairs.

    With a thud, the woman fell to the ground due to the poor technique, and the demonic energy above gathered into a ball, slowly approaching her. Yaoyao clicked her tongue and was a little irritated, "Do you want to help?"

    Rong Shen's tone was light: "Wait." Not

    only blood and souls, he could also stabilize his own magic pills by devouring the same kind, but unfortunately they lived in seclusion. There were fewer demons and less demons in the town, so Rong Shen had no choice but to kill.

    "This devil doesn't look like a good thing, let's not show up, let's just bring it here." It's better to have less than one more thing, Yaoyao is not going to show up in front of the woman.

    She picked a stone and was about to draw the demon over when Rong Shen suddenly held her hand, "Wait."

    "What's wrong?" Yaoyao was puzzled and saw the girl in white rolling towards the bamboo basket. Go, desperately hold it in your arms.

    Rong Shen narrowed his eyes, "The jade pendant on her waist is also on the cultivators who guard the city."

    That is to say, she and the cultivators who guard the imperial city are in the same group. With that jade pendant, they can Free access to the imperial city.

    "Yaoyao..." Rong Shen had already decided to face himself and show Yaoyao his true self.

    He was about to say that he had killed the cultivator and grabbed the jade pendant when Yaoyao's eyes lit up and suddenly said, "I have a solution!"

    Yaoyao suddenly jumped out of the grass and smashed towards the demonic energy with both hands.

    In the empty and desolate mountain forest, Bai Li'er hugged the bamboo basket tightly and thought she was going to die here. Seeing a giant hand sticking out from the demonic energy, she closed her eyes, and suddenly felt a romantic passing in front of her.

    Swish -

    Bai Li'er opened her eyes and saw a figure passing by her eyes, Yaoyao's purple dress fluttering, help her to stop the attack of the magic hand.

    Since Yaoyao was promoted to the top grade of Qingjing Realm, her cultivation base has only been used in Sleepy Demon Abyss, but there is a strong Dao suppression there, her cultivation base is as small as an ant, and it is useless.

    When Rong Shen and Rong Shen escaped from the trapped Demon Abyss, the two lived in seclusion in a small town in the mortal world. After years of teaching in the Misty Sect, the Xiuxian world stipulates that the disciples are strictly forbidden to use magic attacks on mortals, so Yaoyao endured and endured, and the Qingjing cultivation base finally came in handy today.

    For those who cultivate in the human body, unless the spells are special or the attributes are special, the spells they practice are all golden light. When Yaoyao arrived in the green realm, she could freely control five-color spells such as red, orange, yellow, green, and green. She deliberately covered up the color in front of the woman, using the golden light that ordinary people cultivated.

    Bang -

    The two forces confronted each other, Yaoyao and the group of demonic energy both retreated.

    Her blow just now was to test this demon's cultivation, and the situation was not optimistic. This was the first time she fought a chivalrous warrior, but she encountered a big demon. When she saw Yaoyao, she suddenly flinched, the demonic hand in mid-air slowly shrank back into the demonic energy, and Yaoyao vaguely saw a figure in it.

    Without waiting to take a closer look, the group of demonic energy quickly evacuated and escaped directly under Yaoyao's eyelids.

    "What's the situation?"

    Yaoyao was stunned, looked at her palm and said, "Am I already so powerful that even the devil is afraid?"

    While hesitating whether to chase, her legs sank, and the woman in white threw herself on Yaoyao. At Yaoyao's feet, holding Yaoyao's leg, she was grateful, "Thank you girl for your life-saving grace, Li Li is grateful!" Yaoyao

    was forced to stop, and hurriedly helped people up, "As a cultivator, it's all right. After

    a brief exchange, Yaoyao learned that the girl was named Li Li, with a slender frame and a small face, but her eyes were large and bright, and she looked friendly and simple.

    Yaoyao gave her a soft and deceiving label in her heart, and she wondered, "There is so much chaos around the imperial city, why is Miss Li Li alone outside?"

    Bai Li'er squatted down to pick up the herbs on the ground, and said embarrassedly: "A friend of mine was poisoned, and I wanted to come out and help him find some herbs."

    "He wouldn't let me out on the adventure, so I ran out on my own."

    So it was.

    Yaoyao helped her pick up the herbs on the ground, and Bai

    Li'er took it and whispered, "Thank you." "Miss Li Li is very polite." The two of them chatted casually, and a rustling sound suddenly came from the grass.

    After what happened just now, Bai Li'er was a little nervous, Yaoyao looked for prestige to see a man in black walking out of the grass, Yaoyao spoke one step ahead of him: "So you were here, I thought we were separated!"

    Seeing that the two knew each other, Bai Li'er glanced between them, "Who is this?"

    "This is..." Yaoyao suddenly choked.

    Daoist? Master and servant? Or brothers and sisters?

    After thinking about it for a while, Yaoyao said, "This is my brother, Rong Xiaohua."

    Yaoyao called Bai Li'er Lu Yaoyao, a loose cultivator with no sect. She and Rong Shen were half- brothers. They are brothers and sisters, so one is surnamed Lu and the other is Rong. Because the older brother has no spiritual roots, he can't do magic.

    "Then come with me, I'll take you in." Bai Li'er said enthusiastically.

    Yaoyao shook her head, "No, Miss Li Li doesn't know something. My master once calculated a hexagram for my brother and sister and ordered us not to look in the mirror for 20 years, otherwise there will be a catastrophe."

    ...that's too ridiculous.

    Rong Shen glanced at Yaoyao without saying a word, if it was someone else, he would inevitably be suspicious of Yaoyao.

    Sure enough, although Bai Li'er looked innocent and innocent, she still had at least a sense of vigilance. Just as she was about to ask a few more questions, she suddenly saw Yaoyao swaying twice and fell into the man's arms.

    "What happened to Miss Yaoyao?" Bai Li'er stepped forward anxiously.

    Rong Shen hugged the person, and was about to check Yaoyao's condition when he was suddenly pinched twice on the waist, he immediately understood, "I was running all the way, my sister was injured before, she should not be able to hold it now. I'm done ." During the

    play and the full set, Yaoyao saw that Bai Li'er was a doctor, so she deliberately scratched her arm when she was fighting with that demon.

    "Ah, it's bleeding." Bai Li'er panicked.

    No matter what Yaoyao said, she saved her life. At this time, saving people was the most important thing. Bai Li'er carried the bamboo basket and said, "Come with me. I know that there is a secret door that allows you to enter the imperial city directly."

    "..." The

    mountain forest was silent, and suddenly strong winds flattened the surrounding trees.

    The flock of birds flew away in fright, the demonic energy repelled by Yaoyao fiercely rushed to the ground and turned into a handsome man.

    "It turns out... it's you." The man turned pale, and closed his eyes while leaning against the tree.

    All kinds of memories from the past came, and he softly said a name: "Yaoyao."

    [Why haven't you come back? 】In the void, a low and cold voice suddenly came.

    The man asked coldly: [When will you finish the matter that this gentleman explained to you? 】

    The man squeezed the fan in his hand tightly, and when he turned to leave, the purple spar fan pendant swayed slightly, and a small fluffy ball fell on it.

    "Subordinate, go back immediately." In the

    imperial city.

    Bai Li'er used the jade token to bring Yaoyao and Rong Shen in, and the secret door was closed. She grasped the jade token and looked at the five or six cultivators who passed by, feeling that Rong Shen was suddenly approaching her.

    Feeling up and down, she raised her head to look at Rong Shen, and said with a smile: "We're in."

    Rong Shen looked up at the sky of the imperial city, aware of Bai Li'er's gaze, he curled his lips lightly, slowly Tuntun two words: "Thank you."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 124 Blackening 124% Is it okay to touch your animal ears?

    ...

    After many years, Rong Shen finally entered the imperial city again.

    Different from the prosperous and prosperous at the beginning, the sky of Luohua City was gray and gloomy due to the evil spirit, even if it was protected by a golden light barrier, it could not restore the decaying spirit of the imperial city.

    I have to sigh that Mu Chaoyan is amazing.

    The imperial city, as the location of Rongguo's luck, should have been prosperous and prosperous, but it turned into a dead city due to the reversal of the magic circle. Although the country is still there, after many years of war, the people have been displaced and suffered heavy casualties. The country was torn apart, and the imperial city became a place where everyone wanted to flee.

    If Ruomu Chaoyan was still alive, Rong Shen didn't know whether to cry or laugh when he saw the tragic state of the imperial city, and he didn't want to guess.

    In order to gain Bai Li'er's trust, the injury on Yaoyao's arm was real. Bai Li'er did not say goodbye to them after bringing them into the imperial city, but eagerly wanted to take them to her residence.

    Rong Shen didn't say much, Yaoyao woke up at the right time, she pressed her forehead and pretended to be confused, "Where is this place? Weren't we in the forest just now?"

    Bai Li'er explained a few words and brought up the topic just now. , "You don't have any friends here, why don't you just go and live with me?" Just

    kidding, Bai Li'er was wearing a cultivator jade badge and obviously lived with the six sects, Yaoyao was crazy to go to them Collide.

    Bai Lier politely refused, Yaoyao said it was fine to stay at the inn, but Bai Lier did not force it, but asked carefully, "Can I go back to the inn with you? I want to help you bandage your arms.

    " , Yaoyao was also injured because of saving her.

    At this time, if Yaoyao refused again, it would be suspicious, so she nodded generously and looked for an inn nearby. When going up the stairs, Bai Li'er followed them with a bamboo basket and asked blankly, "Why do you guys Want to open a room?"

    Aren't they siblings?

    People really can't lie, and if you tell a panic, you need thousands of lies to make up for it. Fortunately, Yaoyao     responded quickly and sighed back: "It's not because of poverty." All the entanglements in my body."

    Bai Li'er showed sympathy, once again believed in Yaoyao's evil, and said very righteously: "Miss Yaoyao has saved my life, I will live in the imperial city, and if you have any difficulties in the future, don't worry about it. Find me, and I will try my best to help."

    "Oh, by the way, who is the relative you are looking for? Ah, it turns out to be your little uncle."

    "Sister Yaoyao looks a few years younger than me, if you don't mind, I will How about calling you sister?"

    "Don't worry, with Sister Li Li here, she will help you find your uncle."

    Yaoyao didn't know why she 'acquainted' with Bai Li'er, and they have been together for a long time. , She found that this girl had an excellent temperament, she talked a lot but was not annoying, and the simplicity she occasionally revealed made life unpredictable, and she was very close to Yaoyao.

    "If we meet seriously, maybe she and I can really become friends." When Bai Li'er left, Yaoyao couldn't help but sigh.

    The way this girl Li Li bandages the wound is refined, and the wound can be healed in a few days with medicinal herbs and magic, as if she was a medical practitioner. Rong Shen tapped her on the forehead, "Do you really think she's innocent and harmless?"

    "What?"

    Rong Shen pushed open a gap in the window door, and saw the girl with the bamboo basket on her shoulders changed from the previous relaxed, hurried steps like What a hurry to get to.

    "She insisted on coming to the inn to bandage your wounds in order to determine our destination."

    "Huh?" Yaoyao was stunned.

    Rong Shen continued: "I said earlier that you fainted because you were injured. She believed it on the surface, but when she was bandaging you, she deliberately checked your pulse and judged that you were just pretending to faint."

    Yaoyao didn't quite believe it . , "If she doesn't trust us, then why would she bring us into the city?"

    Rong Shen glanced at Yaoyao, "This is also the smartest thing about her, you should study hard."

    Yaoyao made a gesture of listening, "Master Rong, please tell me."

    Rong Shen bent his lower lip, "I know that you have a high level of cultivation, and she is alone and helpless against the two of us, so the reason for your nonsense is her. Whether you believe it or not, you must believe it, because if she insists on pretending to be stupid and not taking us into the city, she is worried that we will become angry and kill her directly."

    "Although she disguised well, when she came out of the secret door, she subconsciously Her reaction could not deceive anyone, she became suspicious of us and even wanted to ask a cultivator for help."

    Yaoyao was dumbfounded.

    It took a while for her to react, and she stood up and said, "It's useless for me to trust her so much. She has such a shrewdness, and she's still plotting against us?"

    Rong Shen said lightly, "You lied to her first."

    "Then she Where are you going now?" Yaoyao walked to the window and looked at the girl in white who was walking through the crowd.

    Rong Shen pondered, "I guess she is looking for cultivators to come over to confirm whether our identities are different."

    "Then what are you waiting for?"

    Rong Shen was thinking about things, and heard Yaoyao's words in a soft and loose voice, " Huh?"

    Yaoyao really didn't know where his calm and calm energy came from, she grabbed his hand, she deliberately angered him, "Brother Xiaohua is gone, I'm not leaving now, I'm waiting for Li Li to lead someone. Are you coming back for us?"

    They had to find another inn.

    Yaoyao's original plan was to use Li Li to infiltrate the imperial city, and then take the opportunity to get rid of her lurking in the imperial city. Although something went wrong in the middle, fortunately, the ending was as usual. When Bai Li'er brought people back to the inn, they were long gone in the guest room.

    "Do they really have different identities?" Bai Li'er was unwilling to accept this result.

    Lu Yaoyao saved her life, except for all the abnormalities in this girl, Bai Lier really wanted to be her friend. She kept her heart more, in order to be responsible for the imperial city and all the cultivators, and also to be able to befriend her without distractions.

    The man standing beside her had cold eyes. Seeing Bai Li'er bowing his head in frustration, he frowned and said, "Knowing that they are abnormal, why didn't you ask a cultivator to help follow them?"

    Bai Li'er was annoyed, "I'm too anxious, I forgot, Forget it."

    It's not bad that she can do this without knowing whether the other party is an enemy or a friend.

    "You should be glad they didn't want to hurt you." Otherwise, Bai Li'er didn't have the life to report back.

    Raising his hand, the man said to the person beside him, "Send someone to search for a suspicious man and woman nearby. I'd rather catch it by mistake than let it go. This imperial city can't afford any risk."

    "Yes." The disciples were ordered to leave.

    He was very busy and had a lot of things to deal with every day. After going down a few steps, he saw Bai Li'er standing still, looked back at her and said, "Let's go, go back and detail the characteristics of those two people. Describe it, I will send someone to increase the search."

    "Miss Li Li, please don't act rashly in the future."

    Bai Li'er did not refute, and just went down the stairs with her. He stopped, "Wait a minute!"

    Bai Li'er looked around, pointed to her nose and asked, "You're calling me?"

    "Yes, it's you." The

    shopkeeper took out a thin piece of letter paper from under the abacus. He handed it to her and said, "The two guest officers who came with you just now checked out and left. She specially left a letter for you."

    Bai Li'er hurriedly began to look at it. There were only a few words in the letter, to the effect that she When I heard the news of my little uncle, I left in a hurry, and I had a chance to meet again.

    This was specially reserved for her by Yaoyao. She had to do a full set of acting. They just walked away and realized that they had problems. Bai Lier could play tricks, and Yaoyao could follow suit. The purpose of this letter is In order to confuse them, as to whether it is true or false, let these cultivators tangle themselves.

    "Lu... Yaoyao?" Seeing the letter on the letter, the man beside him suddenly spoke up.

    Bai Li'er was watching seriously, the letter in her hand was taken away, she asked blankly, "Is there any problem?" The

    man said nothing, just stared at the letter on the letter.

    Lu Yaoyao, Lu Yaoyao, Yaoyao.

    "Is that you?" the man whispered, clutching the stationery.

    Bai Li'er didn't hear what he was saying, so she couldn't help calling his name: "Yan Hechen? Young Master Yan?" "Could it be     that

    you know this Yaoyao girl?"

It was Yan Hechen who was sent to the imperial city for several months. The beautiful phoenix eyes are dark and complicated. He folded the letter a few times and put it in his arms, and said indifferently, "I don't know."

    Since you don't know, why did you put away the letter that Yaoyao's sister gave her?

    Bai Li'er was about to ask the question when a flash of light flashed in his mind, and he suddenly thought of something.

    Far away, Yaoyao.

    She opened her eyes wide and remembered the names Yan and Chen often called softly to Shenyinling. She couldn't say the word 'yaoyao' because Yan Hechen cast a spell on her.

    There was a hurry of people passing by outside the inn, and the figure of Yan Hechen quickly disappeared outside the door.

    Bai Li'er put aside her mind full of speculation, and shouted while chasing, "Yan Hechen, wait for me!"

    "..." Yaoyao and the

    others came to the imperial city without telling Yan Hechen.

    It's not that he deliberately concealed or distrusted him, but because of various considerations, Yaoyao didn't want to tell him.

    They came to the Imperial City not for fun, but to help Rong Shen cultivate into a stable magic pill. As long as the magic pill stabilized and Rong Shen advanced smoothly, he would not have to kill people every day to nourish his demonic energy.

    At this time, there were many demons and monsters in the imperial city, bullies who had lost their conscience and took advantage of the fire, so Rong Shen could just take the opportunity to make a move. He used to be such a proud and excellent person, and he didn't want Yan and Chen to see him at the moment, although Rong Shen didn't say it, but Yaoyao knew it, so neither of them mentioned Yan and Chen.

    Changed the inn, this time the two were more low-key and chose an inconspicuous small inn.

    Yaoyao was heartbroken for Rong Shen. She couldn't let Rong Shen kill people indiscriminately, and she couldn't let Rong Shen go to the demon area where there were many cultivators to kill. Small talk.

    When she went out, the bowl was full of melon seeds, and when she came back, not only the melon seeds were empty, but even the bowl was gone. As soon as she came back, she found a piece of paper and spread it on the table, dipped it in ink and began to write and draw.     It was getting late, Rong Shen came out of the bath, saw Yaoyao's serious painting, lit a candle and placed it on the table. Standing beside her and watching for a while, he really didn't understand what Yaoyao was drawing, "This is?"     Yaoyao's pen stopped.     After talking with the proprietress for two hours, Yaoyao really doesn't want to talk at this moment. After a moment of silence, she still explained, "I'm drawing a map nearby."     "Oh?" Rong Shen put his arms on the table and leaned closer to her.     His posture was like a bang on the table, Yaoyao sat cross-legged in front of the table and was completely wrapped by him.     The fragrance of ink around was gradually covered up by the fragrance of Rong Shen, Yaoyao moved a little and showed him with her fingers, "This is where we are now, and this is the palace." The courtyard? It is now a gathering place for several great immortal cultivators, and this official road is almost full of cultivators, so we must avoid this place."     The proprietress in the shop was well-informed, and Yaoyao got a lot of words from her. , she said as she spoke, "The demons in the imperial city are almost eliminated by the cultivators, but there are still many evil spirits and ghosts, mainly the mass graves, and these streets..."     Yaoyao is not good at drawing For the painting, the mass grave was replaced by a triangle, but I was afraid that Rong Shen would not understand it, so I wanted to draw a simple little skeleton.     Rong Shen didn't dislike the abstraction of Yaoyao's paintings, but seeing that her painting was too difficult, he held her wrist and took her pen, smiled and said, "I'll do it."     Yaoyao mistakenly thought he disliked him . Own.

    Bulging her cheeks, she turned her head and wanted to stare at Rong Shen angrily, but she forgot that Rong Shen had circled her and the two of them were very close to each other at this time. When she turned her head, she almost kissed Rong Shen's face, so she quickly stepped back, and the small Said: "You come as you come."

    She wanted to see how well he could draw.

    The Mass Burial Mound and several direct roads around it are the places where Yaoyao and Rong Shen must go. They have been marked here with red paint. Yaoyao and Rong Shen also pointed out a few places where evil spirits are said to be haunted. It's here." With

    her fingers snapped, Yaoyao paused and said, "There is a monk temple on the outskirts of the mountain, where some old monks and children live. After the accident in the imperial city, a group of demon monks came there. Not only did he kill all the kindness in the original temple, but he also deceived the common people to use their own children to make alchemy to gain eternal life, and recently even incited the congregation to fight against the cultivators guarding the imperial city, and his behavior became more and more violent and cruel."

    Rong Shen listened to the painting of the monk . Temple, lowered her eyes and asked, "What do you mean by Yaoyao?"

    Yaoyao made up her mind, "You go and kill them."

    Before, Yaoyao was at the top of the pile, thinking that both good people and bad people have the right to live, and bad people have their own destiny. receive. It was only today that she realized that her thinking was wrong. If everyone didn't punish the bad guys in the name of the bad guys, how would they be accepted by the "God"?

    What's the difference between her thinking and helping the tyrant?

    "This group of demon monks should die." Yaoyao decided to be a 'god' and no longer show mercy to bad people, because there are bad people who do all kinds of evil, your kindness will only make them worse, and then hurt more innocent people.

    Rong Shen lightly curled his lips and said, "Okay."

    Seeing that Yaoyao hated these demon monks so much, he put down his pen, "Why don't we start at the Monk Temple tonight?"

    Yaoyao nodded and pulled out two pieces from the storage ring. Wear night clothes.

    The night is dark and the wind kills the night, and the rich night can cover up all the filth.

    The two avoided the patrol of the cultivators and stopped under the monk's temple on the outskirts of the mountain. The original plaque was picked, and the words 'Eternal Life Temple' were written on it.

    The imperial city suffered many hardships, and this group of demon monks caught the people's desire to live. Nowadays, there are many believers in the Temple of Eternal Life, and the cultivators' actions here will only deepen the contradiction with the people, so it is most suitable for them to come here for this kind of thing.

    "Who are you, what are you doing here!" As soon as the two entered the temple, they were seen by the patrolling demon monks.     A faint

    red light spread from the ground toward the sky, and the barrier wrapped it. Rong Shen showed his jade-white chin in his cloak, and lightly opened his thin lips: "Of course... to kill you."

Green vines, none of the demon monks here want to live.

    Yaoyao walked all the way into the house with her sword in hand. Previously, she had always wanted to be a chivalrous man, but she had never been able to do so. Now Rong Shen is killing people in the courtyard. My own wish came true.

    The locked door was slashed open by Yaoyao's sword, causing the children in the house to scream.

    There were twenty or thirty children in the empty room. In the center was a burning alchemy stove. The stove was stained with blood, and there was a child's severed finger on the ground.

    Yaoyao suppressed the anger in her heart and whispered to the children, "You are free."

    These children in the front yard were not allowed to go, so Yaoyao asked them to leave through the small gate. After escorting them all the way to the outside of the temple, a few children dared to pull Yaoyao's sleeves and said with tears in their eyes, "Thank you, elder sister."

    "Is elder sister a cultivator?"

    Yaoyao didn't want to reply: " No. "

    She couldn't admit it, admitting it would only cause trouble to the cultivators in the imperial city, and even attract their attention. She said with a stern face, "I am a demon, and those demon monks are also demons. They robbed us of our territory, so we are here to seek revenge.

    " Yaoyao looked and looked, obviously distrusting her words, so Yaoyao conjured up animal ears and claws, and grinned fiercely at the children.

    A weak voice came, "Is my sister a cat demon?"

    "I had a cat before, and all cats are good, so my elder sister is also good."

    "Sister, can I touch your cat's ears?"

    Yaoyao: "..."

    She felt that she had sinned A mistake, you shouldn't be too friendly to children as a demon, which will make these children fall into misunderstandings. She also blamed her real body for not being lethal, so Yaoyao was expressionless and silent, and suddenly changed into a slightly terrifying grimace.

    "I'll eat you if you don't leave."

    "Ah—" The group of children was frightened and ran away in a hurry.

    At last it was all sent away.

    The temple has returned to calm, and it seems that Rong Shen has already solved it. Turning around, Yaoyao suddenly saw a dark figure standing behind her, she was so frightened that all the hairs on her body were about to explode, only to realize that it was Rong Shen.

    Yaoyao coughed, not knowing if he saw that he just scare the child.

    "It's all dealt with?" Yaoyao walked up to him and pretended that nothing happened.

    Rong Shen hummed, holding Yaoyao who wanted to go in to check, he curled his lips lightly, "Don't look at it."

    In order to create the illusion that it was a demon seeking revenge, the blood in the temple was horrific.

    There are more than 20 demon monks in this temple. The more evil they were, the happier they were with the magic pill in Rongshen's body. With the nourishment of these living souls, the magic pill began to give birth to a powerful demonic energy. Spreading from the front of the clothes to the chin, ghosts and evil spirits.

    These lines were fleeting on Rong Shen's body, but Yaoyao was a little dumbfounded.

    When the lines climbed onto Rong Shen's body and merged with the magic seal between his eyebrows, even if the magic pill was formed firmly, Rong Shen would not have to kill again.

    "Let's go." It was getting late, and they had to leave here as soon as possible.

    Yaoyao went to grab Rong Shen's hand, Rong Shen shook it back, and the two returned to the inn by the moonlight. Because the bloody aura on his body was too heavy, Yaoyao and Rong Shen cleaned up successively.

    When Yaoyao was taking a bath, she sneaked in a small round mirror. While Rong Shen was not conjuring up animal ears and claws, she silently grimaced at the mirror, repeatedly entangled in the question just now, her half-beast Is the body really not fierce?

    Even if it's not fierce, how does the dignified mythical beast look like a cat?

    While Yaoyao kept making faces at the mirror, Rong Shen was meditating on the couch to refine his demonic energy. After entering meditation, his senses spread outwards involuntarily, and he happened to see Yaoyao making faces at the mirror with his animal ears on his head.

    Speaking of which, he hadn't seen Yaoyao's half-beast body for a long time.

    Being amused by Yaoyao's half-aggressive appearance, Rong Shen's eyes were fixed on her face and he wanted to take a few more glances, but Yaoyao's acuity increased as she ascended to the Green Realm, and she quickly discovered the abnormality around her body.

    "Who's peeking at me taking a bath!!" There was a violent rush of water from behind the screen.

    Yaoyao quickly realized who this person was, she couldn't believe that Rong Shen had become so shameless, she hurriedly put on her clothes and got out of the tub, her fingers pointing at the person on the couch were red and trembling.

    "You..." You are shameless!

    Before Yaoyao's words were spoken, Rong Shen's fingers were wrapped in Rong Shen's palm. With just a little force, Rong Shen pulled Yaoyao into his arms, he wanted to explain that he didn't mean to peek just now, but Yaoyao wouldn't believe it.

    Seeing Yaoyao come out in a hurry, the animal ears didn't retract, he rubbed her cheek tightly, and suddenly called out, "Sister."

    Yaoyao was stunned for a while.

    The soft fur ears were gently bitten, and a low voice came from his ears: "Can I touch your cat ears?"

    He really saw it just now!

    The crimson spread from her neck to her cheeks, Yaoyao's reaction was slow, she suddenly turned around and pinched Rong Shen's neck, "I'm not a cat!!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 125 Blackening 125% Are you not good enough? 【increase】

    ...

    Yaoyao is not a cat, a divine beast must have the dignity of a divine beast.

    Being interrupted by Rong Shen like this, Yaoyao forgot to ask him why he peeked at her bathing. The two got into a fight on the couch, or it was Yaoyao's one-sided fight. She pressed on Rong Shen, pulled his hair and smashed his face. once so intimate.

    After speaking all of his heart, Rong Shen was finally willing to face himself and show him the most real person in front of Yaoyao. Except for the change in personality and some preferences, Yaoyao felt that Rong Shen was no different from before becoming a demon, but he was in a small town. It was him that made Yaoyao feel depressed and uncomfortable, after all, no one wanted to live with a mask.

    After making a fuss, Yaoyao suddenly let out a loud noise.

    Feeling that something hard was hurting her, Yaoyao moved uncomfortably and was about to get up to check when Rong Shen's low humming came from her ears.

    The long eyelashes fluttered and fell, the man's pale face opened his lips slightly, his dark eyes turned dark red when he lifted his eyelashes, the bloody pupil revealed his demonic nature, Yaoyao met Rong Shen's gaze, and couldn't help but shudder.

    Yaoyao had read a lot of books and TV before going through the book. She wasn't a girl who didn't know anything. She quickly realized what it was. Moved.

    It's like a beast cub with a face buried in it.

    Rong Shen's body temperature rarely rose, hot breath sprayed on the back of Yaoyao's neck, Yaoyao felt that Rong Shen was looking down at her. At this moment, her mind was chaotic, the shy child was rolling over her face, the open child was excitedly spinning in circles, and the two kept arguing in her ear.

    It's okay, they've known each other for so long, it's okay to be a step closer.

    Yaoyao didn't struggle for too long, she still remembered the time when she was trapped in the Demon Abyss, where she had promised that she would not stop Rong Shen when she came out.

    The imperial city where they were now was a sad place, Yaoyao could feel Rong Shen's disgust for this place, and her heart sank, she stretched out her arms and wrapped her arms around Rong Shen's neck. She was ready to give up, but Rong Shen, who stopped abruptly when she got closer and closer, asked her in a low voice, "Aren't you getting up yet?"

    "?" The blown balloon deflated, Yaoyao was a little confused.

    Isn't it written in various novels, at this time the male protagonist has to say 'Don't move' and then hug him tightly?

    The reality was that Rong Shen couldn't wait for Yaoyao to get up, so he picked up Yaoyao's back leader.

    The devil is the expansion of desire, but Rong Shen was a little perverted when his devil nature was exposed. He sat up on the couch, loosened his collar and said, "You go to sleep first, I'll take a dip."

    Yaoyao: "?"

    She felt that a basin of cold water was poured on her body. After the water was poured, even the basin fell on her head, making her dizzy and at a loss.

    what's going on? !

    Rong Shen's self-control at this time was an insult in disguise to Yaoyao who was ready, Yaoyao's brain was hot and thumped on Rong Shen's back, slightly annoyed, "What do you mean?"

    Rong Shen Shen was stiffened by Yaoyao's sudden closeness to the stimulation, and his clothes were loose, he tilted his head to pull Yaoyao, "Get down."

    Yaoyao entangled him even tighter like an octopus.

    "Is it because I'm not beautiful enough?"

    "Or did I not hint clearly enough!" Yaoyao gave up.

    She casually kissed Rong Shen on the cheek a few times. The more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and she couldn't help but bite him. Seeing that Rong Shen's body was stiff and unresponsive, she couldn't help provoking: "Or..."

    "You can't? "

    Yaoyao shouldn't say this, because no man can stand such a provocation, let alone Rong Shen is not incapable, but is thinking about Yaoyao.

    Because of these words, Rong Shen's self-control was on the verge of collapse, he squeezed Yaoyao's wrist hard, he wanted to pull the person apart, but the fingertips touched Yaoyao's soft white skin, and he finally pulled it into his arms and buckled. Hold your chin down and kiss.

    Yaoyao only felt that the world was spinning, and when she returned to her senses, she was already in Rong Shen's arms and couldn't move.

    As the love goes deep, Yaoyao gradually gets lost in Rong Shen's kiss. Rong Shen, who was ruthless, was no longer gentle, and the tip of Yaoyao's tongue tingled when he sucked it.

    Probably seeing that Yaoyao could not hold it anymore, Rong Shen finally released Yaoyao to let her take a breath, Yaoyao was powerless to lean against Rong Shen's arms, her body trembled slightly because of the next unknown, Rong Shen comforted her and obeyed her. Her hair was lower and her voice was lower and pleasanter than before, "Are you really willing?"

    Yaoyao didn't speak, her eyes were full of moisture, she just motioned for Rong Shen to lower her head, put a kiss on the corner of his lips, and expressed herself with her movements Determination.

    Rong Shen kept his head bowed and did not move. At that moment, Yaoyao saw too many emotions in Rong Shen's red eyes that were usually not seen. Like joy and love, like tenderness, Rong Shen finally just wrapped Yaoyao and hugged her tightly, making her whole body hurt.

    "Wait." Rong Shen finally didn't make it to the last step.

    A soft kiss fell on Yaoyao's eyebrows, he crossed her neck and embraced her, "When I give you your promise, I will make up for what I owe today."

    Rong Shen's foundation is now unstable, and he hastily touched Yao. Yao is not good for Yaoyao.

    When he was in the town before, he knew what Yaoyao wanted, and he also saw her disappointment in the wedding dress. It wasn't that Rong Shen didn't want to marry her, but he felt that he was not qualified to have her, and he was afraid.

    Afraid that he would destroy her.

    "Then I'll wait for your promise." Yaoyao breathed calmly, she could understand him from Rong Shen's point of view.

    Understanding is understanding, but it is a fact that she was rejected by the big devil so actively, and she felt that she had lost face. Pulling on Rong Shen's sleeve, she thought about it and added, "But don't make me wait too long."

    "If I'm tired of waiting, I'll run away with others and don't want you."

    "No." Rong Shen smiled deeply, how could she allow her to run with others.

    Although he can't touch Yaoyao yet, "Yaoyao."

    Rong Shen gently helped her brush away the broken hair on her cheeks, and said lightly, "We can preheat it in advance." "     Preheat

    , preheat?"

Yao asked what the preheating was, and she was thrown on the couch by Rong Shen... In the

    early morning, a big event spread in the imperial city, that the monk temple on the outskirts of the mountain was destroyed.

    The children who had disappeared and were sent away have returned home one after another. From the mouths of these children, people learned that the group of monks died in the infighting of demons. Those monks were not monks with high magic power at all, but were created by demons. .

    In the imperial city, the most feared thing among the people is the demon. Some believers wake up because of this, and they begin to regret that they have followed the way of the demon, and scold them for what they deserve.

    In the Royal Courtyard, several cultivators of the Immortal Sect were also discussing this matter, "That group of demon monks confuses the public against us every day, and it can be regarded as retribution."

    "No, although they are bad, I checked them, and they are all How could a person be a demon?"

    "Or, there were cultivators who secretly went up the mountain last night..." There was an

    accident in the imperial city, except for Guixuhai, only five of the six immortal sects came here. All need to discuss with each other. In order to facilitate management, each faction has a chief steward, and Xianmen Zhong originally respected the Misty Nine Moon Sect, so the stewards of the several factions listened to the stewards of the Misty Nine Sect, and the steward of the Misty Nine Moon Sect was Yan Hechen.

    Yan Hechen learned about the mountain suburbs early in the morning, and ordered the stewards to investigate them personally. There were a total of 123 cultivators living in this imperial city courtyard, and they had never been to the mountain suburbs last night.

    "That's weird." Bai Li'er put the medicine bowl on the table, and heard their discussion, she wondered, "Since they didn't go, who would have done it?"

    "Is it really a demon infighting ? ?"

    "Impossible!" Someone hurriedly denied, "If they are demons, how can they escape the eyes of the demon mirror, there must be something strange about this."

    Yan Hechen got a headache from their arguing, stood up and said coldly, "It's a human or a demon, go and see. You can tell at a glance."

    "Wait!" Seeing that he was about to leave, Bai Li'er hurriedly grabbed the person, "Drink the medicine first."

    The girl picked up the steaming medicine and handed it to Yan Hechen with anticipation. In front of him, Yan and Chen were silent for a moment before taking the medicine and drinking it up, "Thank you."

    His voice was still warm, but it was much better than before.

    "Don't make medicine for me in the future." His own body knew that these medicines would not work for him at all.

    Bai Li'er didn't seem to have heard that she risked her life to pick up these herbs. If she was someone else, she would be sad and depressed when she heard this. Bai Li'er's request was very simple, as long as Yan and Chen were willing to drink it. Medicine is fine.

    As soon as he put the medicine bowl on the table, Yan Hechen had already left, and Bai Lier hurriedly instructed: "Hey, you can't work too hard, remember to come back early to rest!"

    "Forget it." Chen wouldn't listen to her own words, she chased out, "Wait for me, I'm going too!"

    She wanted to watch over him.

    In the temple of the monks on the outskirts of the mountains, they have been surrounded by cultivators.

    The weather was cold and Yan Hechen stepped in here wearing a black cloak, his phoenix eyes were cold, and his handsome face was pale with sickness.

    Pushing open the temple door, the entrance is full of corpses. The temple that was supposed to be clean was stained with blood, Zhang Zhang's blood handprints were printed on the walls, and everyone died horribly. Seeing the tragic situation in the temple, Yan and Chen's memories surged, and they couldn't help thinking of the Yan family that was destroyed.

    Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, the fellow beside him called out in doubt, "Senior Brother Yan?

    " Come.

    "Let's go in."

    Bai Li'er's cultivation base is not good, and she has never experienced it since childhood. Although she has excellent medical skills, she suddenly saw the tragic situation in the temple, and the blood rushed to her face. She couldn't help but vomited and felt nauseated.

    She was terrified in her heart, looking at the corpses all over the floor and flinched, wanting to wait outside. Looking at Yan Hechen, seeing the man's face as usual, he squatted down to examine the corpse, hesitated for a moment and walked over.

    "Let me take a look." Bai Li'er squatted in front of Yan Hechen.

    Enduring the fear of looking at the wounds on the corpse, she whispered: "These are not caused by swords, the fatal wound is in the heart, the wound is festering and the body is scorched and shriveled. It is obviously a direct attack, not like an immortal magic, but It 's like..."

    Bai Li'er thought for a while, and uttered a word not quite sure: "Demon?"

    The blood of these corpses lost their souls, and it didn't look like a simple murder. Only a demon would use such cruel methods.

    Yan Hechen finally gave her a serious look. In fact, Bai Lier and Yaoyao are very similar, both of them have a pair of bright and clear eyes, not only their appearance, but also Bai Lier's personality is very similar to Yaoyao.

    "Aren't you afraid?" Probably missing Yaoyao, Yan Hechen rarely took the initiative to talk to Bai Li'er, "Why are you still coming over so afraid?"

    There was no previous indifference, now Yan Hechen's eyes were filled with other emotions , Bai Li'er felt that he looked at her very gently. Her heart beat faster, and she stammered, "Do you think I thought...not for you."

    "For me?" Yan Hechen frowned.

    Bai Li'er said what was in his heart, and now it's too late to regret it. She didn't dare to look at Yan Hechen, so she could only help herself, "You, don't think about it."

    "You were injured to save me. If you don't understand the poison on your body, I won't be able to do it for a day. Anxiety,"

    Yan Hechen didn't think much, and looked away with a light humming sound, "The poison on my body is no serious problem."

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, he wanted to persuade Bai Li'er not to cook medicine for him every day. Now, Bai Li'er suddenly exclaimed, "What is this?"

    She checked carefully, and picked out a small blood-stained white petal from the wound in her heart, "How can there be..." in his wound

    .

    Before Bai Li'er could finish speaking, someone suddenly grabbed her wrist. Yan Hechen recognized where the petals came from at a glance, his mind became more and more serious, his voice was cold: "Give it to me."

    Bai Li'er let go.

    On the other side, other cultivators examined the corpse carefully and found nothing unusual.

    "These monks are indeed human and not demons, but the people who killed them were definitely not our Immortal Sect disciples."

    Another nodded, "Yes, they also used children's alchemy methods to be cruel. Maybe they had something to do with demons. It was the result of murder."

    Seeing Yan and Chen squatting beside the corpse, the steward of Taiqing Palace turned to look at him, "Brother Yan, what did you find?" Bai Li'er

    did not speak, but she clearly saw Yan He. Chen quickly put away the petals, got up and said calmly, "No."

    He was lying.

    Bai Li'er didn't know why he did this. When a group of people went back, Yan and Chen deliberately went to the end. Bai Li'er stood beside him and sighed, "Got it, I will keep it a secret for you.

    " If you don't believe me, you can give me another swearing spell." After the

    words were finished, a faint golden light covered Bai Li'er's lips, Yan Hechen stared at her and said, "I'm sorry, I can only do this."

    He still refuse to believe her.

    It would be a lie to say that she is not sad, Bai Li'er forced a smile, "It's alright."

    "It's also my bad luck, I can bump into your secret every time. As long as you don't do anything wicked, I will never betray you. You."

    Yan Hechen said softly, "I won't."

    He won't, but he's not sure if Rong Shen will.

    Yan Hechen looked into the blood-soaked temple, he was just... a little worried about Yaoyao. If Rong Shen dared to hurt her and do something against heaven, he would never let him go.

    "..."

    After leaving the temple, Yan and Chen deliberately looked for the children who escaped from the temple.

    Several children have seen the murderer who killed the demon monk, and when Yan and Chen asked, they choked and described, "Yes, the demon let us out, she has three eyes, a pig nose, and two long noses. The fangs."

    "No, it's four eyes." Another child cried: "That sister is so scary, with hair on her face and sharp claws, she said that she likes to eat people and even arrests us.

    " In a circle, these children have everything they say. The only thing that is unified is that the monster is ugly and wants to eat them. It is said that it is not a monster, but a group.

    "It seems that the evildoer really did it, we have to be careful." Some cultivators came to a conclusion.

    Yan Hechen still had the petals in her sleeves, and she was distracted by listening to her thoughts. He couldn't get any useful information from the group of children. He pressed his forehead, "Let's go.

    " sleeve.

    The child hesitated for a moment, and when everyone was gone, he whispered to Yan and Chen: "Actually, the monster sister was very beautiful at first, she showed round and white fur ears, like a beautiful cat. "

    Yan Hechen was stunned for a moment, and probably understood something.

    The streets are full of people, and the cultivators are very eye-catching.

    Except for the believers who were bewitched by the demon monk, the people of the imperial city were very enthusiastic about the cultivators. Every time the cultivators came out, the people who knew their hard work would send melons and fruits dry food. This time Yan Hechen also received a lot. He was surrounded by the people. Bamboo basket.

    Outside the crowd, Yaoyao sat at the tea stall and stared at Yan Hechen, her eyes were crescents and her shoulders trembled, "The people are so enthusiastic about Shishu."

    Resisting the thought of rushing up to hug him, she smiled and sighed, "I think Shi Shu found us soon."

    Rong Shen glanced coldly at the crowd, his slender fingers brushed Yaoyao's cheek, he lifted her up His chin stuffed a piece of cake into her mouth, "Didn't you say come out to eat?"

    "If you don't eat, go back."

    He didn't bring her out to meet Yan Hechen.

    "What's the hurry?" Yaoyao's mouth was stuffed, she said inarticulately: "I haven't seen Shi Shu for so long, don't you miss him?"

    "..." Rong Shen really didn't want to.

    Not only did he not want to, he also said coolly, "You are not allowed to think about it either."

    Demons are really such a brutal and domineering creature.

    Not daring to stay near Yan Hechen for a long time, Yaoyao ate the pastries in the plate in a few mouthfuls, approached Rong Shen with ear, deliberately annoyed him and said, "I want to.

    " White neck, with a few plum blossom red marks on the collar.

    "Okay." Knowing what she was angry about, Rong Shen rolled up his sleeves lightly, "Then let's warm up tonight."

    Yaoyao was choked by him and hurried away from him, she urged: "Let's go, tonight we will I want to go to the mass grave."

    Yaoyao will never let him go back unless he catches the demon until dawn.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 61 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
71.6K 2K 108
Lin Molu has transmigrated into the unlucky female supporting role of the doomsday novel, the kind who can't stop dying with the heroine. So she...
45.1K 1.3K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
10.7K 139 82
Cen Ge discovered that she had transmigrated into a vicious female supporting role in a sadomasochism novel with a background of cultivating immortal...