Male Supporting, Please Don't...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gen... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168

Chapter 116-120

154 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 116 Blackening 116% I want to have a home.

    The visitor is Yu Wan's family.

    Yu Wan, the woman who committed suicide by hanging herself at Sister Huan's Inn. Although she had good looks, she was born in a poor market. Her family had never read a book and made a living by selling vegetables. The vegetables are no longer sold, and every once in a while, they come to Sister Huan's inn crying and asking for money.

    It was Brother Huan who was seduced by Yu Wan first, and she stayed at the inn under the guise of being pregnant. Later, the lie was exposed, and Sister Huan drove Yu Wan away. Instead, Yu Wan threatened to hang herself every day. To be honest, her death had nothing to do with Sister Huan, and even the appearance of Yu Wan broke up the originally stable family.

    The irony now is that Sister Huan looks like someone who has done something wrong.

    A total of five or six people came to Yu Wan's house, and the hall was filled with coins. Mrs. Yu sat on the ground and cried, "My poor girl, you are so wronged!"

    Yu Wan's brother and sister-in-law rolled up their sleeves and kicked He hit the surrounding tables and chairs, shouting loudly: "Where are you! Get out of here, you killed my sister, we're not done."

    Sister Huan stood on the second floor watching this scene, the tiger bag in her arms Still shivering, she comforted her twice, seeing that the group of people was getting more and more excessive, so she had no choice but to hand the child to Yaoyao.

    "Miss Yaoyao, please help me take care of one or two first." She wanted to go down to solve the problem.

    Yaoyao held the tiger bag in a rusty way, the three-year-old child was very heavy, and hugged heavily in his arms. As soon as his mother left, Hu Bao shivered. He looked up and saw the man beside Yaoyao, and said in a low voice, "I'm afraid..."

    "Good, not afraid." Yaoyao thought Hu Bao was frightened by a female ghost. , she focused on the situation downstairs and did not look beside her.

    Downstairs, Sister Huan was exhausted because of the tiger bag, and she wanted to give them money to send them away as soon as possible, but they opened the wallet and looked at it and shouted: "So much money for you to send the beggars, our Wan'er's life is so bad. Isn't it worth it!"

    Sister Huan tried to grab the purse back, "How much money do you think I still have for you, if you love it or not, give it back to me!"

    The family was arrogant and hurriedly stuffed the purse into their arms. Yaoyao looked angry, she had the heart to go down to help Sister Huan out of the siege, but the tiger bag hugged her neck and didn't let go, and kept saying she was afraid.

    "Don't be afraid, Brother Rong will not be a bad person." Yaoyao tried to pass the tiger bag into Rong Shen's arms.

    As soon as Rong Shen raised his hand, Hu Bao was so frightened by him that he cried out loudly, "I'm afraid, he's afraid..."

    Hu Bao's voice was blurred, "Eat ghosts, he's afraid.

    " On the contrary, it made Hu Bao cry even more. She has no experience in coaxing children, so she hurriedly asked Rong Shen for help, "Just think of a way."

    Rong Shen said, "I can't coax children either."

    Wouldn't he? I didn't know who was coaxing her as a child before, and I could even think of the tug on the hair.

    Rong Shen received Yaoyao's angry gaze, and only glanced at the tiger bag, causing the child to tremble and curl up in fright, but he had no choice but to stand far away, "You saw it too, he won't let me touch it at all."

    Yaoyao's arms were sore, and she was about to lose her grip on the tiger bag.

    In the end, Sister Huan hurried upstairs and carried the tiger bag over. Although the Yu family left, the hall was in a mess and covered with coins. Sister Huan said apologetically, "I'll let you guys see a joke."

    Ben said yes. They wanted to eat together, because the Yu family came to make a fuss, and Sister Huan sent the food to the two-person room. She was not in the mood to eat. After coaxing the child to fall asleep, she cleaned up the coins on the ground alone in the hall.     Listening to the low sobbing coming from downstairs, Yaoyao gently closed the open door, she sighed, "I'm so used to seeing monsters and monsters fighting and killing, I almost forgot that this is the real mortal world.     " Returning to ordinary life, the happy will depend on each other until they grow old, and the unfortunate have their own misfortunes. Those who have the ability can save the common people, but they cannot save the suffering that everyone should have experienced.     Yaoyao suddenly understood why after sitting in the position of Dao Zun Yinyue, why did she ignore the world and compare these people to ants. They are indeed ants, but they also have the faith and courage to live. It is because of them that the common people are called common people.

    With the blue light looming in her hands, Yaoyao realized in an epiphany that her top-ranking green realm was starting to loosen, so she hurriedly meditated and practiced, Rong Shen used her magical energy to protect her, and Yaoyao hissed and muttered, "It's so cold."

    Tonight's Rong Shen It seems extremely cold.

    "..."

    Yaoyao and Rong Shen stayed in the Happy Gathering Hall for half a month.

    In the past two weeks, they have gradually become acquainted with this place. Most of the people in the town are warm and friendly. The only bad thing is that the Yu family members come here every now and then to ask for money, which is too much every time.

    In the middle of the night, Yaoyao was woken up by the knock on the door downstairs. She struggled to raise her head in Rong Shen's arms and asked confused, "What happened?"

    Rong Shen listened quietly for a while, "It's the Yu family who are here.

    " It was Sister Huan's private matter. As a guest, Yaoyao was not qualified to take care of it, but this time there was so much noise downstairs that she couldn't help getting up and going downstairs to take a look.

    Downstairs, the Yu family led three or four strong men pointing at Sister Huan's nose and scolding.

    Sister Huan tried to run several times but was stopped by those people. Madam Yu stepped on the chair and nibbled melon seeds, "Take out the money honestly, let's turn this matter over."

    "Where can I give you any more money? !"

    Sister Huan was forced to roar, "What does Yu Wan's suicide have to do with me, how long are you going to be entangled!"

    No one paid any attention to her, seeing that Sister Huan was so angry that she didn't want to give money, Mrs. Yu vomited melon seeds Pi rolled up his sleeves, "Okay, if you don't give it, then we'll find it ourselves."

    Yaoyao had never seen such a shameless and disgusting person before, she rushed forward a few steps to help Sister Huan, stopping the Yu family and the others. The son next to the old lady narrowed her eyes, "Girl, I advise you to mind your own business."

    Yaoyao deliberately covered her face, but she was still a bit prettier than ordinary women. Seeing the Yu family's son rubbing his hands, he wanted to come over and grab her hand. Yaoyao couldn't help thinking of the fat boss in Yunling Town, and kicked the Yu family's son away first.

    "Ouch." The Yu family's son fell to the ground.

    Several other burly men saw that they were about to go to catch Yaoyao, when a cold light flashed in front of Yaoyao's eyes, a long sword appeared in front of Yaoyao's eyes, she pointed at the people surrounding them with the tip of the sword, "I don't want to die, Just get out of here." Madam

    Yu snorted and ignored Yaoyao, she gave her son a wink, the Yu family's son rushed towards Yaoyao, but Yaoyao was faster than him, With the sound of Snow Goddess's sword buzzing, the Yu family's son's hair was cut in half, and the tip of the sword slashed across his chin, leaving a bloodstain.

    "Kill, kill -" The Yu family knew that they were afraid.

    Yaoyao has killed a lot of demons, this is the first time she has shot at a mortal, her hand holding the sword is a little weak, Yaoyao pretends to be calm and coldly warns: "If you dare to come to trouble Sister Huan next time, I will Just..."

    Yaoyao swayed her arms and used the tip of her sword to pass these people's faces one by one, followed by Rong Shen's tone and said softly, "I'll... kill you." The

    Yu family was really frightened and hurried. escape from here.

    Yaoyao thought that after this time, the Yu family would no longer dare to trouble Sister Huan, and Sister Huan thought so too. After waiting for four or five days, seeing that there was still no movement from the Yu family, she finally breathed a sigh of relief and repaid Yaoyao's kindness with rent-free.

    "You can live here in the future, and I will cook you delicious food every day." Sister Huan teased her son, showing a rare smile.

    Yaoyao tilted her head to look at Rong Shen, nodded and said, "Okay."

    In short, they were fine, and there was nothing wrong with letting Rong Shen get in touch with some fireworks.

    That night, Sister Huan took out her collection of good wine and poured a bowl for Rong Shen and Yaoyao each. Rong Shen didn't talk much. In the past, "My husband also has a good face. There were a lot of girls chasing him back then. He didn't want anyone, so he fell in love with me at a glance.

    " He clearly said that he would buy a different courtyard with me to live in peace, but when he turned around, the soul that Yu Wan hooked up with was gone, and he became a short-lived ghost."

    Yaoyao could hear it. Although she was happy these days, she always felt that she was unrealistic. Now that she heard what Sister Huan said, she was inspired and turned to Rong Shen and whispered, "We also buy a small yard. Let's go."

    Rong Shen looked down at her, Yaoyao said, "It's not a problem that we always live in an inn, I want to have a small courtyard of our own, where we can grow some fruits and vegetables, and then dig a pond to raise fish. , This yard is best on the mountain, with few people and quiet."

    The most important thing is...

    Yaoyao opened her mouth and didn't say what she said, after drinking, she always likes to say something from her heart. She endured and endured, and as soon as her head fell on Rong Shen's chest, she still slowly called out Rong Shen's name.

    "Huh?" Rong Shen responded to her, seeing that Sister Huan had fallen unconscious by the table, he hugged Yaoyao by his waist.

    Yaoyao took advantage of the situation to hook his neck and put her head on his shoulder. She whispered, "You promised me..."

    "You promised to marry me."

    Rong Shen stepped on the dilapidated wooden stairs, making a creaking sound. Next, he heard Yaoyao say again: "I'm tired."

    "Yun Jing, I want to have a home."

    She once regarded the Misty Nine Moon Sect as her home, but the sect hurt Rong Shen, so Yaoyao's home Ruined, she chased Rong Shen out without hesitation. After wandering for so long, Yaoyao was confused and could not find her way. Rong Shen, as her life-saving straw, gave her hope, but she seemed to withdraw at any time.

    Not only was Rong Shen insecure about Yaoyao, but Yaoyao's sense of security towards Rong Shen was gradually lost during the mutual testing between the two sides.

    The candles in the hall flickered, Rong Shen carried Yaoyao into the room, and after a long time he replied softly, "—Okay."

    He gave her a home.

    This night, the aroma of the wine spread, and Sister Huan thought of her sleeping son in the room, and swayed to the room.

    Yaoyao was half-drunk and half-awake, refusing to sleep, pulling Rong Shen out to find a high-rise building to look at the stars.

    Outside the inn, several members of the Yu family held a pile of firewood at night and filled the firewood outside the inn. The Yu family's son lit the firewood and threw it on the firewood without hesitation.

    "You still want to kill me." The Yu family's son had a clear sword wound on his face, and he said ruthlessly, "I will kill you here today!"

    The Juhuantang was on fire.

    The fire spread, and when Yaoyao noticed the thick smoke not far away, she rushed back as fast as possible.

    The entire inn was on fire, some people were fighting the fire, some were watching the play, Yaoyao, as a fire-type chirp beast, was not afraid of ordinary fire, and rushed into the fire without hesitation.

    "Sister Huan, where are you!" Yaoyao found her at the door. She was hit hard by the overturned wooden cabinet and was struggling to climb out.

    Before Yaoyao could make a move, Rong Shen grabbed the wooden cabinet and smashed it to the side, the heavy wooden cabinet smashed to pieces, Sister Huan couldn't notice their abnormality at the moment, and shouted in a trembling voice, "My child, my child..."

    Hu Bao Still in the room.

    Thick smoke billowed, Yaoyao and Rong Shen were all in the fire, but Sister Huan couldn't hold it.

    Rainfall requires a higher level of cultivation to complete, Yaoyao can't do it but Rong Shen as a great demon can do it, Rong Shen was startled when he heard the words, slowly lowered his eyes to look at Yaoyao, Yaoyao looked back, " What's the matter?"

    Rong Shen's dark eyes were infected by the firelight, he slowly clenched his right hand behind his back, and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm sorry, I can't either." It's

    not that he can't, but he can't.

    Yaoyao didn't have time to think about it, she couldn't use the rain spell, in order to save the tiger bag, she could only inhale these ordinary fires into her body. With the sudden disappearance of the firelight, the Yu family members who were onlookers yelled, and someone shouted, "There is a ghost!"

    The crowd outside the noisy inn scattered and fled.

    Pop -

    a wooden beam slammed to the ground.

    In the inn that was scorched and blackened by the fire, Yaoyao helped Sister Huan stumble into the room, Rong Shen stepped into the room first, the sweet child slept soundly, but was no longer breathing.

    "No, no—" Sister Huan cried as she hugged the child and collapsed.

    The inn was destroyed, the tiger buns died, and Sister Huan was burned down by the fire. She wiped away her tears and smiled with Yaoyao, "I can't keep you here any longer."

    "You are all good people, I am very grateful. You guys."

    Sister Huan's body with the tiger bun disappeared, and when Yaoyao followed her breath to find it, all she saw was a cold body. Madam Yu was sitting on the ground clutching her injured arm and crying, "Master Guan, you have to decide for us, this mad woman killed my daughter, and she still wants to kill me now.

    " She's asleep, how could she set fire to kill her child."

    "Our family can't afford this big hat." The

    government took the money from the Yu family and put an end to the fire in the Huanju Hall, Yaoyao took Sister Huan The body was brought out and buried on the mountain, together with her son Hubao.

    The white flag moved, and Sister Huan's soul appeared in the grave. She held the tiger bag and nodded to Yaoyao. The tiger bag grinned at Yaoyao and said, "Sister, don't cry.

    " As they shook their heads and nodded, as their souls dissipated, Yaoyao stood in front of the grave for a long time without moving.

    Rong Shen stepped forward and held her hand, "Let's go."

    "Where?" Yaoyao asked with a sniff.

    Rong Shen looked at the distant sky, "Go and buy a small yard." A

    small wooden house, a small yard, grow some flowers and plants in it, raise a home quietly, and then stay away from the troubled town.

    When Yaoyao followed Rong Shen away, strands of demonic energy burst out from behind Rong Shen's spine, and the demonic energy drifted back to the town with the wind...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 117 Blackening 117% A chapter of warm farming~

    There is a Qingyun Mountain outside the town. The mountain road is rugged and difficult to walk. On the top of Qingyun Mountain, there is a dilapidated bamboo house, which is the 'home' that Rong Shenwei found.

    This hut is so dilapidated, the roof leaking doors and windows are crooked, there is a musty smell when you walk in, and there are spider webs everywhere. Not only did Yaoyao not hate it when she saw it, but she hugged Rong Shen's cheek and kissed several times. She couldn't hide the joy in her eyes, it was from the heart.

    "Yun Jing, let's change this place together." Yaoyao dragged Rong Shen down to rebuild this small broken house.

    Yaoyao likes a big yard, so Rong Shen built a fence for her outside the house and planted her favorite flowers and plants. Yaoyao deliberately set aside a good plot to grow fruits and vegetables, Yaoyao tried to set up a small flower shed on the field, but unfortunately it failed because the project was too complicated.

    She sighed for a whole day because of this, although Rong Shen didn't say anything on his face, but after waiting for Yaoyao to fall asleep in the middle of the night, he walked to the courtyard with his sleeves rolled up, and used the moonlight to study the contents of the book and build a flower shed for Yaoyao.

    When Yaoyao woke up, the morning light was already bright. Not seeing Rong Shen from the room, she rubbed her eyes and walked out of the room, and saw a sloping flower shed in the courtyard. The man with his back to her rolled up his sleeves and was adjusting the height of the flower shed.

    "This...you did it?" Yaoyao walked in front of Rong Shen.     Rong Shen stayed up all night, his slender and fair fingers were covered with scratches, when Yaoyao approached, he put down his sleeves without a trace, just said: "If you can't sleep, just do it when you have

    nothing to do."

It was done deliberately, there was no need for Rong Shen to explain it, Yaoyao could feel it herself.

    So without waiting for Rong Shen to explain too much, Yaoyao threw herself into his arms. Rong Shen subconsciously hugged him tightly, Yaoyao rubbed against his clothes, and said in a dull tone, "If you want to be nice to me, just say it directly, there is nothing to hide about this kind of thing."

    Rong Shen heard a sound similar to that of a small beast, and lowered his eyes to look at the person in his arms. He lifted Yaoyao's chin, and saw that the girl's eyes were flushed and wet.

    "Because..." Rong Shen touched the corner of Yaoyao's eyes, "I don't want to see you cry."

    Whether it was tears of sadness or tears of joy, Rong Shen didn't like it, he only liked seeing Yaoyao's sweetness He smiled at him, liked her soft dependence when she called Yun Jing, liked her play against her and told their future.

    Will there be a future for them?

    Rong Shen folded his arms and hugged him tightly, Yaoyao wiped his face with his sleeves, his eyelashes curled into a smile with a beautiful little crescent moon.

    "Then I won't cry anymore."

    Yaoyao tiptoed and kissed his cheek, "I will only smile at you in the future."

    She said later.

    So, they will have later.

    "..."

    The bamboo house on the mountain was easy to tidy up. After cleaning it up, Yaoyao was going to take Rong Shen to the town to buy some extras.

    Sister Huan was buried at the bottom of Qingyun Mountain, Yaoyao could see the small desolate grave after walking down the mountain. Seeing that her eyes were always swept over there, Rong Shen clenched her hand tightly, "It's all gone."

    "Yes . Ah, it's all over." Sister Huan and Hu Bao have also been reincarnated in reincarnation.

    Their souls did not linger in the world after they died, which shows that they have no love, no hatred, and no worries in their hearts. I can't forgive myself."

    Sister Huan's death was not an accident, it was deliberately murdered by members of the Yu family.

    The Yu family has bullied her for so many years and has not been willing to kill her, why did they suddenly want to set fire to her and destroy her? Yaoyao is not stupid, she knew that it was her early days that hurt Sister Huan.

    "It's not your fault." Rong Shen reassured her.

    Since he helped Yaoyao to find the house on the mountain, Yaoyao has been escaping from reality and has not come down the mountain for several days. She tried her best to appear okay in front of Rong Shen, but she would always hide and cry secretly.

    She was feeling guilty, blaming herself, questioning whether her help that day was right or wrong, and she even had a feeling of confusion. The so-called evil will be rewarded, will the bad people really be punished?

    For a few moments, Yaoyao wanted to take up the sword and kill the Yu family.

    Rong Shen could see Yaoyao's forced smile. After the seal was broken, he really didn't like to reveal his true emotions. These days he was coaxing Yaoyao carefully, trying to make her happy as much as possible. Down the mountain, the little dumplings began to feel dejected.

    What if...

    if she were to know that the Yu family was dead? Wouldn't she be happier that way?

    Rong Shen squeezed the hand on the back of Yaoyao's neck with some strength, leaned over to look at Yaoyao, he called out, "Yaoyao..."

    Yaoyao said "um" and smiled at Rong Shen, "I have already It's alright, let's go shopping."

    Rong Shen's words were intercepted.

    Yaoyao knows that she can't be immersed in sadness all the time, she still has Rong Shen, she can't selfishly let others accompany her to be sad, so Yaoyao took Rong Shen's hand and walked forward, "Let's go eat first. Well, let's go shopping for furniture after eating, I'm so hungry."

    Rong Shen was pulled away by her, fixedly looking at her back, he raised his lips and said, "Okay."

    Before going down the mountain, the two Putting on ordinary clothes to cover up his appearance, he looks like a loving couple in the eyes of outsiders.

    After entering the town, Yaoyao took a fancy to the bamboo baskets on the stall, and the hawker greeted warmly, "Do you want to buy one, girl? It's cheap, now buy one get one free." Yaoyao squatted down to choose and picked up a patterned bamboo basket to show Rong Shen, "Do you think this looks like you?"

    Rong Shen looked down and saw a red piglet woven into the bamboo basket , instead of answering, he asked, "Does it look like it?"

    "Like it." Yaoyao poked Xiaozhu, "It's exactly the same as you."

    Yaoyao squatted and Rong Shen stood behind her. Hearing this, he took a step closer and leaned over, placing most of his body on Yaoyao's back.

    The distance between the two was getting closer, Rong Shen almost wrapped Yaoyao in his arms, Yaoyao's heart beat faster, and he thought he was going to hug him in public. In front of Yaoyao, he said, "This one looks like you."

    A small white rabbit with lop ears was braided on the bamboo basket, and its round shape looked like a ball at first glance.

    "What's wrong?" Rong Shen's voice was close at hand.

    He was almost face to face with Yaoyao, turned his head to look at her and asked, "Doesn't it look like it?"

    Yaoyao couldn't tell whether she was disappointed or relieved, she just felt a little depressed and puffed up her cheeks and said, "It doesn't look like it."

    She shouted, "Yun Jing."

    "Huh?" The more Rong Shen looked at it, the more he felt that this little white rabbit looked like his cub.

    Yaoyao spoke clearly, "You're just like a fat rabbit."

    Rong Shen: "..."

    "You're just a big rabbit that's fat into a ball!"

    Rong Shen: "..."

    It's like a dwarf pointing at a giant's righteous big man Calling 'you dwarf', Yaoyao's temperament like a depressed little girl silenced Rong Shen.

    To be honest, Yaoyao's body was indeed a little fat beast, and Rong Shen really didn't mean that she was fat into a ball. He just felt that Yaoyao opened his eyes occasionally to look at him as soft and cute, like a rabbit with drooping ears, snow-white and attractive.

    Now it's too late for him to say anything, Rong Shen knows that not explaining is the best explanation, so he admits, "You're right."

    "I'm really fat."

    "..." This time, Hua Yaoyao was silent. .

    She felt like she was being mocked again.

    The two bamboo baskets were eventually bought by Rong Shen. Yaoyao carried the red-skinned pig and Rong Shen carried the lop-eared white rabbit. There were women shopping with bamboo baskets everywhere on the street. Yaoyao felt that This is probably popular in the book, just like the bag that girls love to carry in real life.

    It's just a boy carrying a bamboo basket...

    Yaoyao tilted her head to look at Rong Shen, others couldn't see his true appearance, but Yaoyao could.

    The man beside him was neatly dressed in brocade and white. Even if he was wearing the most ordinary and rough fabrics, his clothes looked like fine silk and satin lining him. The man's facial features were exquisite and his lips were red. , but the bamboo basket does not have the coldness of the crossing edge sword, so the whole picture is abnormally inconsistent.

    Like an exiled immortal who has fallen into the mundane world and is contaminated with fireworks, although it violates the harmony, it makes people feel close.

    Yaoyao decided to forgive Rong Shen's 'taunting' to her just now, and dragged her to dinner, and then began to choose from the clothing stores.

    When choosing clothes, Yaoyao suddenly felt that the people beside her were too quiet. She raised her head in doubt, she saw what Rong Shen was looking at with his face on the side, Yaoyao followed his gaze, and saw a beautiful bright red wedding dress hanging in the shop, golden tassel inlaid on the belt, embroidered phoenix soaring Lifelike, the whole dress is facing the sun, shining brightly.

    "Young master has a good eye!" The lady boss noticed this with sharp eyes.

    She smiled and walked to the two of them, and introduced: "My embroiderer has been embroidering this wedding dress for a few months. It was originally made for the lady of the official family. Who knows that the marriage went wrong in the middle of the road, and this wedding dress is just the same. It's useless to leave it here."

    Rong Shen frowned slightly.

    Even if they used magic to cover up their true faces, the two of them still looked outstanding. The proprietress looked at Rong Shen and then at Yaoyao beside him, and asked with a smile, "Are you two going to get married?"

    "If you like this wedding dress, we can negotiate the price, and I'm sure you will be satisfied. "

    Yaoyao was stunned for a while and didn't speak, Rong Shen didn't speak for some reason.

    The proprietress only thought they were embarrassed, and continued: "It doesn't matter if you don't like this set, there are many happy clothes in our store, what kind of clothes do you want, let me take you two to see them?"

    "No, no need." Yaoyao was a little embarrassed and took the initiative to reject the proprietress.

    She explained, "We just came in to have a look, we didn't plan, um, didn't plan to buy wedding dresses." The

    proprietress quickly apologized and found a reason to leave.

    Yaoyao looked at Rong Shen's expression, and saw that he was watching the proprietress leave without stopping her, she lowered her eyes and quickly raised her eyes, shaking Rong Shen's arms to change the subject: "These skirts are so beautiful, you Which one do you think looks good on me?"

    Rong Shen retracted his gaze, not mentioning what happened just now, he glanced at Yaoyao and then at the skirt she was pointing to, skipping all the green dresses and picking up the ones in the corner dress. Yaoyao nodded, "Then let's get these pieces."

    After buying the clothes, the two of them had to buy the necessities they needed in the house. Fortunately, they had storage bags to store things, otherwise some large items would still be worth it. Bad handling.

    "Almost forgot the most important thing!" When preparing to go back, Yaoyao suddenly stopped.

    They bought everything except for fruits and vegetables.

    Carrying a small bamboo basket, Yaoyao hurriedly took Rong Shen to the vegetable market to pick up vegetables. At this time, it was about to get dark, and some vegetable vendors were going to close their stalls and go home, kindly reminding Yaoyao, "Miss, remember to buy it earlier next time. Ah, the fruits and vegetables are no longer fresh at this hour."

    Yaoyao wrote it down, but she didn't know how to pick vegetables.

    Looking up at Rong Shen, Rong Shen touched her hair and said, "Neither would I."

    The old man who was shopping for vegetables was the first to see such a family, and couldn't help asking, "Are you two husband and wife?"

    "Ah . ?" Yaoyao was stunned for a while, before she could think of how to answer the old man, the old man shook his head and sighed, "Little Madam can't do this, you're already married, so you can't even buy any food, so it seems that you too Can't cook?"

    The old man didn't give Yaoyao a chance to speak, and continued to teach, "I think your husband loves you a lot, and is willing to accompany you to buy vegetables, but you have to learn to love your husband."

    Why didn't she feel pain anymore, Does it hurt to buy him a dish to cook? Yaoyao is so wronged, Rong Shen doesn't eat five grains at all.

    "I..." Just as she was about to speak, the crisp fruit that Yaoyao was holding in her hand was suddenly taken by another hand.

    Rong Shen squatted beside her at some point, and chose a few hard green fruits to put in the bamboo basket. He replied quietly to the old vegetable seller, "It's enough for me to love her, I don't need her to do anything for me."

    In fact, Yaoyao had paid too much for him, enough was enough.

    Rong Shen had promised Yaoyao before that he wanted to be nice to her and wanted to give her a good meal every day. Now that the person he likes is by his side, it is time for him to fulfill his promise.

    "Let's go." After buying the fruit, Rong Shen took Yaoyao to buy some vegetables and meat.

    Rong Shen asked, "What do you want to eat tonight?"

    Yaoyao thought for a while and replied, "I want to eat fish."

    "Okay, then let's go buy fish." After

    speaking, Rong Shen walked towards the fish vendor. Yaoyao opened her mouth and hurriedly followed, "Are you kidding me?"

    Rong Shen asked, "Maybe you want to eat something else?"

    "No." Yaoyao coughed, "...You, can you cook? It

    was already completely dark, Rong Shen held Yaoyao's hands and intertwined his fingers, and replied seriously, "I can learn."

    In this case,

    Yaoyao's voice drifted in the air, "Then I will eat two fish tonight, Add another duck."

    "What is Yaya?"

    Yaoyao: "...Duck."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 118 Blackening 118% is still a warm chapter of farming~

    "..."

    Yaoyao's pastoral life was very happy.

    After finishing the vegetable field and flower shed, the two dug a pond on the other side to raise fish and put a lot of fry and lotus in it. This small dilapidated house doesn't look like much. After cleaning and repairing, the bamboo house will be enough for Yaoyao and Rong Shen, including the corridor and yard, and there are two spare guest rooms.

    "This room can be reserved for Shi Shu." Yaoyao also packed the remaining two guest rooms.

    There is also a wooden corridor in front of the bamboo house, which creaks whenever Yaoyao walks by, so Yaoyao spreads a soft fleece blanket on the corridor, and a long one runs across the door, so that Yaoyao can step on it with bare feet. above.

    When Rong Shen found out, Yaoyao was stepping on the wooden railings and hanging the curtains. It was originally a dilapidated wooden corridor. After she cleaned it up, her appearance changed greatly, and she had a sense of preciousness in the Promise Hall.

    "Does it look good?" Seeing Rong Shen, Yaoyao beckoned to him to come over.

    This curtain was personally selected by Yaoyao, with small pearls hanging from the thin gold gauze, and a wind chime at intervals that jingled with the breeze.

    Rong Shen stepped on the soft fleece blanket and paused for a moment, then he asked, "What should I do if it rains?"

    "Ah?" Yaoyao was a little confused.

    Rong Shen said, "It's okay for a light rain, but this wooden porch won't be able to prevent heavy rain, and there may be water accumulation."

    As soon as the rain came in, no matter how thick the carpet was, it would be soaked. Let me ask, who would lay a carpet on the promenade?

    Yaoyao was stupid, all her hard work all morning was in vain, when she thought of the wet blanket soaked in the rain, Yaoyao's body became weak and could not stand, and fell straight to the back.

    "Be careful." Rong Shen straightened up.

    Seeing Yaoyao lying down and losing her anger, he laughed and said, "What's wrong?"

    Yaoyao leaned on Rong Shen's shoulder, and he was carried away from the wooden fence and stepped on the fleece blanket. She pressed her entire body on Rong Shen's body. He wrapped his arms around his neck and whimpered, "Why didn't you remind me earlier."

    She didn't ask him either.

    Rong Shen touched her head and accepted it with a good temper, "It's my fault, I won't do it next time."

    Yaoyao arched his shoulders and said in resignation, "Then you accompany me to roll it up. , I'm quite tired to do it alone."

    "No need to do it." Rong Shen directly hugged Yaoyao into his arms, under Yaoyao's suspicious eyes, Rong Shen carried her to the hall, "That's it. It's good, if it rains and gets soaked, let's wait for the rain to stop and replace it with a new one."

    Yaoyao was stunned for a moment, and her heart was as sweet as eating candy, "But this fleece blanket is very expensive."

    "No. Expensive." Rong Shen didn't even ask how much Yaoyao spent, and said without raising his eyelids, "As long as you like it, no matter how expensive it is, I will buy it back for you."

    The most important thing now is to eat.

    "..."

    Rong Shen still doesn't eat five grains. He only prepares Yaoyao's three meals a day. Yaoyao eats a lot. Cooking for her alone is equivalent to three meals.

    In the beginning, the food that Rong Shen cooked was not delicious, but Yaoyao saved a lot of face, and the second time he took the initiative to help him. Rong Shen is careful and intelligent. Generally, he has to do anything he wants to do. So he bought this cookbook and studied it carefully. It only took a few days to develop a good cooking skill.

    Of course, a lot of food was wasted.

    Now Yaoyao's help is not needed, Rong Shen alone takes charge of the kitchen and cooks for Yaoyao in different ways every day.

    With vegetable fields and fish ponds, there is still a large open space in front of the bamboo house, so Yaoyao thought and thought, and carefully discussed with Rong Shen, "Yun Jing, shall we keep some pets?"

    Rong Shen loves cleanliness very much, only Frowning his eyebrows, he let go, "What do you want to keep?"

    "Cat? Dog?" Thinking of the white dumpling on the bamboo basket, "Or a rabbit?"

    Yaoyao shook her head one by one, in Rong Shen's gentle Under her gaze, she folded her hands and pointed, "I want to raise ducks, Xiao Huang Haw, and geese."

    Rong Shen sighed, "Speak well."

    "Raise chickens, ducks and geese."

    Rong Shen: "..."

    Are these pets?

    Reluctant to see Yaoyao sad, he pressed his forehead and let go, "Then you can keep them."     "

    Don't let them go to our bedroom."

    "Okay!

    "

The ducklings grew up in a blink of an eye. At first, Yaoyao raised them for food, but later they became emotional, and they were really kept as pets.

    From the sweltering heat to autumn, Yaoyao and Rong Shen spent a few months in the small bamboo hut.

    During this period, it really rained a few times. The fleece blankets on the wooden porch soaked up water, stepped on a sticky piece and squeezed out a large amount of water, and even the curtains hanging outside were soaked.

    "It's okay, we'll replace it with a new one." Rong Shen crouched down to uncover the fleece blanket.

    Yaoyao rolled up her sleeves and was ready to help, but just as her hand touched the fleece blanket, she suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

    "Yun Jing." She stood up, "Take a few steps back."

    Rong Shen heard the sound and retreated, Yaoyao squeezed her hand and smashed it against the blanket, and soon, the long blanket and the curtain were wrapped in blue light , Yaoyao's long hair rose behind her, and when she opened her eyes again, the fleece blankets and curtains on the porch had dried out and returned to normal.

    "How is it?" Yaoyao turned around and asked Rong Shen for credit.

    She is actually quite a smart girl, but every time she is with Rong Shen, she doubts her IQ.

    It was rare for Yaoyao to think of one thing that Rong Shen did not expect. She smiled and said, "Is it possible that we have been mortals for so long that we have forgotten that we still have cultivation." The broken hair was wrapped around his cheek, and Yaoyao gently helped him smooth it.

    Rong Shen's eyelashes covered the color of his eyes, and he smiled lightly, "Yes, we still have cultivation."

    Yaoyao's cultivation is still steadily improving, but his...

    is fading away.

    Rong Shen's demonic energy was getting weaker and weaker. Every morning when he woke up, he could feel the demonic energy flowing in his body.

    The magic pill in his body was rapidly depleting, and his body was getting weaker and weaker. In the room where Yaoyao was not there, Rong Shen walked to the mirror. Twinkle, twinkle.

    "Yun Jing, are you in the room?" Yaoyao's voice came from a distance.

    Rong Shen's fingertips were stained with red mud, and he smeared a little bit on the mark between his eyebrows. Hearing Yaoyao's voice, his fingers trembled slightly. Footsteps from far and near quickly came to the door, and the door was pushed open with a bang.

    "What are you doing?" Yaoyao looked around the room and found someone else sitting in front of the mirror.

    Walking behind Rong Shen, Yaoyao put her arms around his neck, put her chin on his shoulder and looked into the mirror, exaggeratingly exclaimed, "Who is the beauty in the mirror?"

    Rong Shen looked from the mirror The girl behind her calmly replied, "It's you."

    Yaoyao didn't tease him, picked up a wooden comb to help Rong Shen comb his hair, and smelled a faint scent of wild flowers around him, "What's this smell?"

    Yaoyao Yao went to smell the smell and felt that the aroma was far away, so she put her cheek against Rong Shen. Rong Shen's body was slightly stiff, hiding the red mud in his sleeves, when Yaoyao put her nose to his cheek, he tilted his head to avoid changing the subject, "What did you just call me?"

    Yaoyao snorted and backed away , "There are not many fruits and vegetables in the kitchen, let's go down the mountain and buy some."

    Rong Shen said yes, took the comb in Yaoyao's hand and combed his hair by himself. In a blink of an eye, Yaoyao saw that Rong Shen's fingers were red, and quickly grabbed his hand, "What's wrong with you here?"

    Thought he was injured, but when she got closer, it was just a red mark, Like some paint.

    "Maybe I accidentally touched something." Rong Shen pulled his hand back.

    The calm and calm appearance did not make Yaoyao suspicious, Yaoyao opened her mouth and was about to say something else, when Rong Shen got up, she suddenly turned around and pinched Yaoyao's chin with a cold finger.

    His cheeks were raised, shadows shrouded, Rong Shen rubbed Yaoyao's lips against his face. The soft lips were touching and leaving, she subconsciously chased after him to keep him, Rong Shen overflowed with a chuckle, he pulled away and pushed Yaoyao away to touch her cheek, "I'll change my clothes, go out and wait for me first. "

    Yaoyao coughed and hurriedly got up, forgetting what had just happened.

    In the past few months, Yaoyao has occasionally contacted Yan Hechen. Yan and Chen were busy dealing with the evil spirits in the imperial city. No matter where they went, there were people who followed them. They were worried about exposing Yaoyao, so they knew that the two sides were safe, and the bell of the gods seldom rang.

    When Rong Shen was in the courtyard today, the bell of the gods sounded suddenly.

    The familiar voice was a little tired, and Yan Hechen asked from the other side, "How are you doing?"

    Yaoyao wrapped the Shenyin bell around her wrist and said with a smile, "It's good, the ducks and the little yellow chickens in the courtyard. I have gained a lot of weight again, and when you come, let Yun Jing stew for you."

    "Are you willing?" Yan Hechen knew about her raising chickens, ducks and geese, and was surprised that Rong Shen would agree.

    Of course Yaoyao didn't want to, but she was deliberately trying to scare the little fat cubs who were running around. As soon as she heard that they were going to be eaten, the chickens, ducks and geese who were running around immediately gathered together and walked obediently in the enclosed area.

    The situation in the imperial city is still very bad, except for the evil spirits, because the reversal of the magic circle has sucked too many souls, the yin here is strong and evil spirits are born, and people disappear from time to time.

    Yan and Chen always felt that the disappearance of these people was not simple, and the chaotic evil spirits gathered in the imperial city must have a special purpose. Unfortunately, after many days of hard investigation, the various immortal cultivators in the imperial city have gathered many people, and there has been no progress.

    "If only you were here." In the imperial city, Yan Hechen rubbed his forehead.

    There was no one in the quiet courtyard, and the sun was shining on the long corridor. The man sitting against the pillar bent one of his long legs, the corners of his black clothes were hanging down, and he held the bell in his hand in a gentle voice, "If you and Yun With me by my side, I probably won't be so tired."

    "Yaoyao." Yan Hechen clenched the Shenyin bell tightly, his busy schedule made him feel empty, "I miss you so much."

    Not far away, there was a slender figure in a remote corner.

    The girl in white held the food box for a long time, and stared blankly at the man in black on the promenade. She looked desolate. In many days, this was the second time she saw Yan and Chen laugh.

    The last time he laughed, he also carried a Divine Sound Bell in his hand.

    Who is Yun Jing? Who is Yaoyao?

    The girl's hand holding the food box tightened a little bit, knowing that Yan Hechen didn't want to be disturbed at the moment, she bit her lips and turned around to leave.

    Kacha -

    the dead branches under your feet made a faint sound.

    Ding—

    the bell rang behind her, Yan Hechen scolded coldly, "Who's there!" The

    girl didn't wait for an answer, a long sword dazzling with flames reached her neck, and the sharp blade scratched her skin. .

    "It's me."

    Yan Hechen was stunned when he saw the girl, the sword in his hand did not retreat because of this, he asked, "What did you just... hear?" The

    girl was silent for a moment and said, "If I didn't hear anything, will you believe it?" The

    wind rustled the leaves, Yan Hechen stared at the girl's back coldly and did not reply, the white skirt on the girl's body fluttered, and sighed, she was truthful Reply: "I heard you call Yaoyao's name, and... Yun Jing."

    She didn't know who these two were, but she knew she had touched the forbidden secret of Yan and Chen.

    Ignoring the sword on her neck, she slowly turned to look at Yan Hechen, "So, are you going to kill me?"

    "Yan Hechen, I will help you keep the secret, can you trust me?"

    "Anyway, my You saved your life, if you really don't believe me, then... do it."

    "..."

    "Who's there!" On

    Qingyun Mountain, Yaoyao heard Yan Hechen's cold question, and the bell broke suddenly, so far Yaoyao has not received any reply from Yan Hechen.

    What happened over there? Yaoyao shook the bell and dared not take the initiative to contact Yan Hechen.

    The door was pushed open, Rong Shen changed his clothes and came out of the room. Seeing Yaoyao holding the Shenyin bell in his hand, he asked, "Yan Hechen is looking for you?"

    "Well, he told me. The affairs of the imperial city are still quite chaotic there, and I heard that the various immortal sects have sent a lot of disciples to support."

    Rong Shen straightened the folds on his sleeves, "It seems that it is very lively there."

    "Lively?" Yaoyao looked at Rong Shen suspiciously, "The demons and ghosts are in chaos together, and many people have died in the imperial city. This is not just a matter of liveliness."

    Those are all living lives.

    "Oh, by the way, Shi Shu also specifically instructed us to hide and never approach the imperial city."

    Rong Shen didn't hear Yaoyao's last sentence, his attention was attracted by the previous sentence, and the bottom of his eyes flashed red when he lowered his eyes. Shan, he felt the agitation of his magic pill and forcibly suppressed it.

    "Okay, let's go down the mountain." Rong Shen went to hold Yaoyao's hand.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 119 Blackening 119% Hydrangea recruits relatives.

    Today's town is more lively than ever. People on the street are crowding in one direction, excitedly looking like there is a big happy event.

    Yaoyao grabbed the man who passed by, "Big Brother, what happened in front of you?" The

    man left in a hurry, seeing that the one who was holding him was a pretty girl, so he kindly explained, "You know, Sun Yuanwai? Today his eldest daughter left him Hydrangea chooses her husband, whoever grabs the hydrangea will marry Miss Sun, and everyone will go over to join in the fun."

    ... Hydrangea chooses a relative?

    Yaoyao's eyes lit up, she had read through the book for so long, this was the first time she had seen such a scene.

    "Where is it?"

    "Just in front, Yuchun Building."

    After the man left, Yaoyao went to pull Rong Shen, "Let's go and have a look."

    Rong Shen actually didn't like such crowded places, nor did he This group of people bumped Yaoyao around, but seeing that Yaoyao wanted to go, he nodded and said nothing, but there were too many people here, even though Yaoyao kept holding his hand, the two of them later was washed away.

    "Yaoyao!" Rong Shen was taller than ordinary people, but Yaoyao was a dwarf who didn't take up the space and was easily overwhelmed by the crowd.

    Since the blood pact was broken, Rong Shen has never been willing to sign a blood pact with Yaoyao. He knew about the soul fissure, and he was also very aware of the damage caused by the demon blood pact to Yaoyao, which led to the fact that once the two were separated, Rong Shen would not be able to find her.

    Yaoyao is the same.

    After separating from Rong Shen, she was surrounded by the crowd and walked forward, unable to turn back to find someone. Several calls were covered up by the surrounding gongs, but she had no choice but to follow the crowd. Fortunately, Rong Shen knew where she was going.

    In front of Yuchun downstairs, has been surrounded by the crowd.

    The eldest lady of the Sun family was sitting on the high platform on the fourth floor. She wore a red dress and covered her face with a veil, revealing only a pair of fox-like eyes.

    "They really dare to come."

    Sun Moli snorted coldly: "Don't look at what she is, do you really think that if you grab a hydrangea, you can marry me?"

    Looking at the whole town, there is no one who can be on an equal footing with her Sun family. If she doesn't marry for a long time, she just looks down on the men in the town and feels that no one is worthy of her noble status.

    "Miss, don't be angry." The maid next to her, Xiaoxiu, had the most ideas. She took the tray aside and presented it to Sun Moli and said, "Miss, what is this?"

    Sun Moli impatiently pulled open the red tent on the tray, and only I saw a silver-white hydrangea in the tray. Although it was beautiful, it was not as festive as the scarlet hydrangea on the side.

    "You are..." Sun Moli was puzzled.

    Xiaoxiu approached her and said in a low voice, "Miss, you will throw this white hydrangea in a while. If you don't like Lang Jun who grabbed the hydrangea, you can excuse yourself by saying that you threw the hydrangea wrongly and it doesn't count. ."

    Sun Moli clicked her tongue, and immediately nodded Xiaoxiu's head, "You ghost girl is smart."

    She reached out and picked up the hydrangea, which was the answer.

    Downstairs, most of them were men. Yaoyao walked along with the crowd and stood in the best viewing area. When she looked up, she could see the eldest lady of the Sun family on the fourth floor.

    Across the dense crowd, Rong Shen was looking for Yaoyao's figure everywhere. When the white shadow came towards him, Rong Shen thought it was Yaoyao in the shape of a beast. Among the exclamations, someone shouted: "Look, the hydrangea is in his hands!"

    The touch in his arms was not like a furry beast. Hydrangea.

    ……What is this?

    Rong Shen frowned, and was about to throw away the hydrangea, when two servants ran behind him and said excitedly, "Someone has grabbed the hydrangea!"

    Seeing that it was a handsome young man who grabbed the hydrangea, the servant hurried forward to grab Rong Shen's arm, Facing upstairs, he waved, "Miss, it was this gentleman who grabbed the hydrangea."

    Sun Moli hurriedly checked the railing, only to see a slender man in white clothes standing downstairs. Although he couldn't see his face clearly, he was indeed better than other men from a distance. Sun Moli glanced at Xiaoxiu. Xiu shouted: "Please come up quickly!"

    Not far away, Yaoyao was already dumbfounded, she never dreamed that she could see her head when she was watching the play.

    The hydrangea was thrown suddenly, and the one that fell was white again. For a while, everyone didn't realize that it was a hydrangea, so when it fell straight into the arms of the person downstairs, it was too late for everyone to react.

    Is that Rong Shen?

    Is the person who grabbed the hydrangea really Rong Shen?

    Does it have to be so bloody? !

    Across the crowd, Yaoyao saw Rong Shen standing still, he threw away the hydrangea without hesitation, turned around and didn't take two steps when he was stumbled by two servants.

    "Young master, don't go, you grabbed this hydrangea yourself, there's no reason to grab it and not want it."

    "The old man and his wife are waiting for you from above. You can marry our eldest lady, but you have spent your life repairing it. Come on up with us quickly."

    Rong Shen was extremely disgusted with strangers touching him, and threw his arm hard, but he didn't shake off the person who was pulling him. At this moment, the demonic energy in his body began to drain again, Rong Shen's complexion was gloomy and cold, and the redness in his eyes was fleeting.

    He hates this sense of uselessness. If it was before, he only needed a slight shock, and these people would not be able to get close.

    At this moment, if he wanted to, he could still break the necks of the two of them, but the crowds around him were all looking at him, including Yaoyao. After thinking about it, he suppressed his violent emotions and said coldly, "Let's lead the way."

    I hope this family can be wise.

    Before Yaoyao could walk to Rong Shen's side, she suddenly saw Rong Shen following the Sun family into the Yuchun Building.

    "Yunjing!"

    "Yunjing, where are you going!" Yaoyao shouted, he pushed the people around him anxiously, and forced his way out of the crowd.

    When she was stopped by the family members of the Sun family, Rong Shen had already met the Sun family on the fourth floor.

    Rong Shen's real appearance was somewhat restrained. What the Sun family saw was far less good-looking than the real one. Even so, his face was above ordinary people's. Coupled with his cold aura and height, even if he was wearing ordinary clothes He is also very good-looking in the white shirt.

    Sun Moli's heart was moved, and she nodded to her parents with a blushing face. She looked at Rong Shen from time to time.

    Rong Shen didn't lift his eyelids, and only said one sentence when he saw them: "I have a marriage contract,

    so please forgive me." The family is the largest household in the town, you can have fun when you climb up to us."

    Sun Moli thought so too, when Xiaoxiu finished speaking, she slowly stopped Xiaoxiu, looked at Rong Shen and said, "Young Master , so many people have seen the hydrangea fall into your hands, since you are the husband of our Sun family, it is not good for you to go back at this time?"

    Rong Shen finally looked at Sun Moli, his beautiful peach eyes staring at him It was dark and dull when he saw it, he smiled lightly, "She is looking for me outside."

    Sun Moli was trembling at the sight of him, and asked in a daze, "Who?"

    Rong Shen ignored her and waited for him to turn around. When she was about to leave, Sun Moli realized that what she had just said was ignored by him, and stomped her feet angrily.

    "Stop for me!" Sun Moli revealed her true form, she said stubbornly: "I haven't disliked you for being a pauper yet, but you came to slap me first. Do you really think this miss wants you?"

    Although Sun Moli said so But he deliberately took off the veil from his face.

    She looks good and is a beauty, I don't believe that this person will not be moved when she sees it. Unexpectedly, Rong Shen's gaze only swept across her face for a moment, then walked directly past her.

    Outside the door, the people from the Sun family stopped Yaoyao from going in. She couldn't use magic in such a place, so Yaoyao anxiously pulled out the knife from the servant's hand and put it on his neck, threatening, "You dare to stop me again. I'll kill you!"

    A family member hurriedly climbed upstairs to report, "It's not good, there is a girl outside with a knife and broke in." After the

    words were finished, a family member was kicked in, Sun Jia Niang quickly pulled Sun Moli back to her side, Sun Moli mocked , "Is your wife who hasn't been through the door chasing after you?"

    She wanted to see what kind of country shrew it was.

    Slap—

    the door was pushed open, and the girl who came in was dressed in a pink dress, with innocent and cute round eyes, and when she saw Rong Shen, she rushed towards him.

    She was neither tall nor fat, nor had rough and dark skin. Sun Moli saw Yaoyao as delicate and succulent, her white and tender skin was carefully raised by someone, and her appearance was much prettier than hers.

    "Are you alright?" Yaoyao felt relieved when she saw the talent.

    Rong Shen hugged the little beast thrown into his arms, patted her head and said, "I'm fine."

    Yaoyao was very angry, she couldn't tell whether it was because she was worried that Rong Shen would be robbed, or whether she was afraid that Rong Shen's demonic nature would be irritated. She grabbed Rong Shen's clothes tightly and was reluctant to let go, sniffling and complaining, "I asked you to accompany me to see, why did you grab the hydrangea by yourself."

    Rong Shen apologized warmly, "Yes. My fault."

    Sun Moli's eyes hurt when she saw this scene, she slammed down the teacup in anger, and she said, "You are his wife who hasn't been there yet?"

    Yaoyao was stunned when she heard the title, and she reacted to the current scene, She replied generously, "It's me."

    "It was all a misunderstanding just now. I apologize to you on behalf of Yun Jing."

    It turned out that this man was called Yun Jing...

    Sun Moli remembered from her heart that Ben was still holding some words for this man. It doesn't matter, with Yaoyao's appearance now, she is holding her breath and wants to leave someone behind, "What can you give him?"

    Sun Moli raised her chin, "Our Sun family is the richest family in town, and he joined the family. Our family has endless glory and wealth, if you are willing to give him to me, you can spend as much money as you want."

    "Really?" Yaoyao had seen Nan Mingzhu and didn't care about such a charming young lady at all.

    She smiled and said, "I have been interested in Fengyun City next door for a long time. As long as you can buy this city and give it to me, I will give it to you."

    Sun Moli was shocked, "You want a city?! "

    Even if she hollowed out her Sun family, she wouldn't be able to buy the city.

    Yaoyao clasped Rong Shen's arm tightly and blinked blankly, "Is there any problem? Saying that Yun Jing is worth the price is a grievance to him, if I hadn't been in a hurry recently, I wouldn't sell you if you gave me the imperial city. ." The

    imperial city is a symbol of imperial power, Yaoyao's words meant the throne, and Sun members were so frightened that they broke out in a cold sweat.

    "Mo'er!" Seeing that his daughter was still entangled, he hurriedly stopped, "If they want to go, let them go."

    "Father!" Sun Moli was dissatisfied.

    Sun Yuanwai gave her a wink, waved his hand and asked the servant to invite the two out, he whispered to Sun Moli, "Don't worry, there are a few men who don't like money and beauty, let's let him be more. Think about it for a few days."

    Sun Moli's face improved, she stared at Rong Shen's leaving figure and asked, "Then what if he still refuses to marry me?"

    "With the power of our Sun family, Dad has a way to let him marry you. "

    Just wait patiently."

    "..."

    This wait was three days, and Rong Shen didn't appear in the town for three days, making Sun Moli anxious.

    At this time, Yaoyao and Rong Shen were tossed about the hydrangea being thrown on the mountain, and they did not go down the mountain for three days.     On the fourth day, the Sun family began to inquire about where Yaoyao and the others lived. The housekeeper quickly took the housekeeper to find them. They passed the tomb at the foot of the mountain. The housekeeper

    shuddered, "Why do they live here? It's weird."

I wiped my sweat and didn't dare to look at it.

    There is only one family of Yaoyao on Qingyun Mountain. Because the road is steep and rugged, it is difficult to walk, and few people come up on weekdays. Jiading complained as he walked, "What kind of broken place is this? I heard that there is only one broken bamboo house on the mountain. Is this really a place where people live?"

    "It's better not a place where people live." The housekeeper snorted, "They The poorer it is, the better it is for us, and with prosperity and wealth, who would want to guard this broken bamboo house."

    "Uncle Sun is right!" Jiading responded quickly with a smile.

    It's just that he can't laugh when he smiles, because there is no broken bamboo house on the mountain, only a bamboo house with exquisite decoration.

    The wooden fences outside the house are covered with flower plants. There are fields, flower sheds and ponds in the courtyard. The curtains on the promenade are fluttering, and soft blankets can be vaguely seen on the corridor. In the remaining large open space, a group of fat chickens, ducks and geese were raised. A girl was drowsy while swinging on one side. Someone pecked her feet. She woke up and warned, "If you dare to peck again, I will stew you all. ."

    Yu Guang swept to the figure outside the column, Yaoyao was stunned and asked, "Who are you?"

    This is the first time someone has climbed Qingyun Mountain.

    The housekeeper hurriedly made an introduction and searched the courtyard. He asked, "Is Young Master Yun Jing there?"

    Rong Shen was soaking in the spring water at the back of the courtyard.

    Yaoyao thought that this group of people was going to force Rong Shen to marry Miss Sun again, but she didn't even want to say, "I'm not here, please come back." The

    housekeeper didn't leave, Yaoyao didn't know that what she said was exactly what they wanted, the housekeeper laughed It became more and more brilliant, "Girl, we are here to find you." It's

    not good.

    When Young Master Yun Jing was not around, they would have a better shot.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 120 Blackening 120% Don't be afraid, I just fell asleep.

    Butler Sun's intention was very clear, that is, to let Yaoyao let Rong Shen out.

    Before they went to Qingyun Mountain, the Sun family was confident enough to take Yaoyao, but now that they saw the bamboo house on Qingyun Mountain, they suddenly lost their confidence. Entering the courtyard, he hesitated and asked, "The owner of this bamboo house, is it you...or Young Master Yun Jing?"

    Is there any difference?

    Yaoyao was a little dazed, and quickly responded: "The bamboo house was bought by Yun Jing."

    This is easy to handle!

    Butler Sun regained his confidence and waved his hand, and the two servants behind him stepped forward with a wink, carrying a wooden box in their hands. They didn't say hello to Yaoyao, they put the wooden box on the nearby stone table, Yaoyao frowned, "What is this?"

    Butler Sun was mysterious, "The girl will know if she opens it and sees it.

    " Yao sat still on the swing, staring at several people with swarthy eyes, "I don't."

    Since the Sun family didn't let any man who had a marriage contract let go, his character wouldn't be much better, Yaoyao worried that there was fraud in the box, So don't fall for their trap to open the box. Butler Sun could only take the initiative to open the wooden box, which was filled with golden ingots.

    "What do you mean?" Looking at the contents of the box, Yaoyao didn't have the surprise and joy that Butler Sun expected, she was very calm, as if these gold ingots were just rotten stones.

    "Girl, this is a box of gold ingots."

    "It's enough for you to eat and drink spicy food. With them, what kind of house do you want to live in?"

    Yaoyao understood, "Do you want to use these ? Money to buy Yunjing?" That

    's what he meant.

    After thinking about it, they always felt that Rong Shen didn't come to them because Yaoyao stumbled. The reason why Yaoyao held on to people was just for money.

    "As long as you are willing to let Young Master Yun Jing leave, you can choose the young talents in the town, and our master can give you another mansion."

    In order to get Rong Shen, the Sun family really spent all their money.

    Yaoyao really didn't know what to say, she was speechless for a moment, she simply said, "I don't want this money, I won't give it to you Yun Jing, you might as well throw the hydrangea again if you have this skill, always come. It 's shameful to pester someone else's husband."

    That is, Yaoyao dared to say the word 'husband' because Rong Shen was not here.

    "Let's go, don't bother us again." Unwilling to talk to them any more, Yaoyao got up from the swing and prepared to go back to the house.

    Butler Sun quickly stopped him, "Does the girl think the money is not enough?"

    He clenched his teeth and stretched out two fingers, "As long as you are willing to let me, we are willing to add two more boxes of gold ingots."

    This is already Sun The family's limit was reached, and before Yaoyao could speak, Butler Sun sneered and threatened, "You can't be too greedy, the old man advised the girl to take it when she sees it, otherwise the bamboo basket will be empty, and even if the girl regrets it, it will be too late."

    The girl had an expression of panic and embarrassment on her face, her mouth was slightly open, Yaoyao turned her face to look at the housekeeper Sun who was blocking her, and finally couldn't hold back—

    "Are you sick?"

    Where did she see it? Looks like greed for money?

    "Get out." If it wasn't for seeing Butler Sun's advanced age, she would have slapped it with a paw.

    It was Yaoyao's last respect for not beating people, but this group of people were looking for trouble. Seeing that Yaoyao really didn't intend to pay any attention to them, Butler Sun looked at the servants beside him, stroked his beard and said: " It seems that the girl is toasting and not eating and drinking."

    "If that's the case, don't blame our Sun family for being unkind." After the words were finished, the two servants stepped forward to arrest him.

    This is what they had planned for a long time. If Yaoyao took the gold and was willing to leave obediently, the Sun family would not embarrass her anymore, but if she insisted on pestering her and refused to let go, then the Sun family would not mind having her back on her back. A life, after all, is to spend more money and mind to take care of it.

    The servants were carefully selected by Master Sun, and both of them were top-notch players in the town, and it was easy to kill a little girl.

    While the male master was not at home, the two rolled up their sleeves to pull Yaoyao's hair, Yaoyao turned her back to them and did not move, secretly using her spiritual power, she was about to teach them a lesson, before she could turn around, Rong Shen suddenly appeared. , took her into his arms.

    "What are you going to do?" Rong Shen carried the cold air of spring water.

    Holding Yaoyao in one hand, Rong Shen grabbed Jiading's wrist with the other hand. When Jiading saw him appear, he turned to look at Butler Sun. Seeing that Butler Sun didn't stop, he felt confident.

    "What are you doing?" Jiading went to shake Rong Shen's hand, "What do you say we are going to do!"

    "Of course I want to teach you a lesson."

    His strength was so great that he could shake off Rong Shen's Jiading's expectations. But this was not what Yaoyao and Rong Shen expected. Rong Shen staggered two steps, but was still supported by Yaoyao, looking at the surprised look in Yaoyao's eyes, Rong Shen's dark eyes filled with dark mist.

    ...he is now so weak that even an ordinary person can't beat him.

    Jiading laughed at Rong Shen, "You still want to be a hero to save the beauty with this little skill?"

    "If my eldest lady hadn't liked you, and you looked like a waste, do you really think we would care less about you?"

    Butler Sun also frowned . Brows, this Young Master Yun Jing's appearance and temperament are hard to pick out, but unfortunately he is too weak. If he remembered correctly, the little girl beside him rushed into Yuchun Tower to save him that day.

    The word 'waste' stimulated Rong Shen, her long eyelashes trembled, Yaoyao saw his pupils turn from black to red.

    not good.

    Yaoyao hurriedly hugged Rong Shen to cover his eyes, her voice trembled a little, "...Don't."

    Don't kill people here.

    The members of the Sun family didn't know that they were about to die. They threatened and laughed at them, but they wanted to force Rong Shen to marry their young lady. Yaoyao was afraid that Rong Shen would be provoked by them again, so she picked up the broom beside and waved at them, "Get out!"

    "Get out of here!"

    The chickens, ducks, geese and cubs in the courtyard felt their master's anger and came forward to peck and bite a few people. The servants wanted to catch Yaoyao, but they were kicked by Yaoyao. His body vacated his face to the ground, and when he came back to his senses, Yaoyao had already kicked him out of the yard.

    Bang -

    with two dull sounds, the housekeeper and another servant were also kicked out the door.

    Butler Sun didn't expect Yaoyao to be so delicate and weak, and to have such good skills. He felt like his old arms and legs were about to fall apart

    . You!"

    "What am I!" Yaoyao rolled up her sleeves and made a gesture to move forward again.

    Butler Sun hurriedly backed away, worried that Yaoyao would hit someone again, so they could only pick 'soft persimmon' Rong Shen, "Do you really like such a vulgar and mean woman?"

    "You are not afraid that one day you quarrel, she will kill you too. Throwing it out the door?"

    Rong Shen turned his back to them and didn't move, three thousand ink hair fluttered behind him, and the magic technique that covered his face dissipated. At this time, his eyes were red and his complexion was pale, and the magic seal on his forehead was shimmering.

    "It's a joke."

    Seeing that he didn't respond, Steward Sun couldn't help but sarcastically said, "A dignified seven-footed man needs a woman to protect him. You're not ashamed!"

    "I'm going to tell Mr. Ming, a useless man like you, Our Sun family is not uncommon to ask for it!"

    "Shut up!" Yaoyao stood in front of Rong Shen.

    Seeing that there was still a box of gold ingots on the stone table, she picked it up and smashed it out the door, "If you don't roll, I'll throw you off the mountain." The

    wooden box just hit Butler Sun's feet, and his voice broke with a groan. Yin, when the other two saw the gold ingot rolled to the ground, they hurriedly went to pick up the ingot, and the angry Butler Sun

    yelled , "Idiot, remove the box on my feet first!" After a lesson, I didn't dare to say a word when I left.

    When they came down the mountain, Yaoyao hurried to Rong Shen's side, she held his face and raised it carefully, shouting, "Yun Jing..."

    "Are you okay?"

    Rong Shen raised his bloody eyes gently, The color of his lips was dark red as if stained with blood, and the demonic energy around him overflowed and twisted. Without the support of powerful strength, he could not condense into a black dragon.

    "I'll kill them, okay?" Rong Shen's voice was soft.

    The magic pill in the body felt the dark emotions of the master, and finally gathered some strength again. Yaoyao saw Rong Shen's eyebrows twirling with the magic seal branching off, intentionally condensing flowers, she opened her eyes and shook her head quickly, "No."

    Rong Shen grabbed her wrist, five fingers were icy cold without temperature, "Let me kill them."

    "They deserve to die."

    "No, no!" Yaoyao panicked.

    The blossoming of the magic seal is a symbol of the awakening of the blood of the devil god. If Yaoyao does not stop it, Yu Rongshen will be a catastrophe in the Three Realms. She took Rong Shen's hand back, hugged him tightly and warmed him with her own body temperature, and said in a loud voice, "Yun Jing, let's not kill people."     "

    No."

The seclusion life is hard-won, and doing things must be more cautious.

    The Sun family has a lot of influence in the town, and it won't do them any good if it makes a big deal out of it. If the nearby cultivators are aware of their traces, it will be a disaster for them.

    "Yun Jing, be patient." Yaoyao said softly.

    She had no other way, except for Rong Shen to be patient, she didn't know how to stop Rong Shen from awakening the blood of the Demon God.

    If Yaoyao didn't read the book and saw Rong Shen in such pain, Yaoyao would not stop Rong Shen from awakening the blood of the demon god, but now that she knew the direction of the book, she had to stop it, even if her role was minimal or even unable to change the plot, But for Rong Shen, she had to try.

    The demonic energy surging in Rong Shen's body was finally suppressed by him, and his instinct to suppress demonic killing was like breaking an eagle's wings.

    Yaoyao was stunned for a moment, "Yun Jing?"

    Rong Shen's breathing was weak, and when he lost his strength, he could only rely on Yaoyao to stand, but he was too tall and Yaoyao couldn't support him, and almost fell with him.

    "Yun Jing, what's wrong with you?"

    "Don't scare me." Yaoyao fell to her knees on the ground, ignoring the pain and hurriedly helped Rong Shen.

    Rong Shen raised his eyelashes with difficulty, trying to touch Yaoyao but found that he couldn't raise his hand, he comforted softly, "I'm fine." The

    low voice gradually blurred, he leaned against Yaoyao and slowly closed his eyes, "I 'm fine. Just rest for a while."

    "..."

    Rong Shen fell asleep, or fainted.

    Yaoyao didn't know what was wrong with Rong Shen, she labored to move the person to the couch little by little, and called warm water to wipe his body. To a scent of wild flowers.

    ... This smell, she seems to have smelled it somewhere.

    Yaoyao lay down on Rong Shen's body, wiped the magic mark between his eyebrows, and the fingertips were instantly stained with red, and a picture flashed quickly in front of him——

    [What's wrong with your hand? ]

    [It's okay, maybe I accidentally touched something. 】

    The scene from that day reappeared, Yaoyao vaguely sensed something was wrong, she clenched her handkerchief and wiped it between Rong Shen's brows, as the red mud dissipated, Yaoyao's eyes widened.

    She saw that the magic mark between Rong Shen's eyebrows... turned from dark red to pale, with a faint pink glow.

    "What's going on..."

    "How could this happen." Yaoyao's fingers trembled.

    Each magic forehead has a red magic seal, and the redder the magic seal, the stronger the cultivation base of the magic. No matter how bad the devil is, the magic mark on his forehead will not turn pink, unless his magic power subsides, or... his

    life is about to end.

    Yaoyao touched Rong Shen's cheek, and her fingers trembled when she touched his cool skin. She didn't believe that Rong Shen would die. As a pure demon, Rong Shen had the blood of a demon in his body. How could his life be connected with heaven and earth to die.

    He couldn't have died, something must have gone wrong.

    Yaoyao was in a panic at this time. She wanted to wake up Rong Shen but was afraid that it would make him even weaker. She was alone and thought of Yan and Chen for the first time. He will definitely come to help them, and he will definitely not let Rong Shen have an accident.

    "...Shi Shu, help me." Yaoyao went to look through the Divine Sound Bell in the storage ring, now she was the only one left.

    Even in the face of the monsters trapped in the Demon Abyss, she never panicked so much. She found out that the Shenyin bell just shook, and the crisp bell made the person on the couch frown slightly. Yaoyao noticed that she was rushing forward. "Yun Jing?"

    Leaving the bell, she grabbed Rong Shen's hand and placed it on her cheek.     Rong Shen was woken up by the ringing sound

    and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at Yaoyao's eyes back to black, and raised the corner of his lips lightly and asked, "Are you going to find Yan Hechen again?"

Take me seriously, I haven't fallen asleep yet, you dare to hold the Shenyin bell in front of me."

    He would not allow Yaoyao to touch the Shenyin bell on weekdays.

    Yaoyao's eyes turned red and she shook her head, Rong Shen was not asleep, she just called him for so long, but he didn't respond. With a whimper, she said, "I'm afraid..."

    "What are you afraid of?"

    Rong Shen turned his face and gently brushed the corner of Yaoyao's eyes with his fingertips, he whispered, "Dear, don't be afraid. I'm just too tired. Now , just sleep for a while."

    "Don't Yaoyao want me to sleep?"

    Yaoyao didn't want to.

    She opened her mouth and looked at the pale magic mark on Rong Shen's brows. She choked up and said, "Then go to sleep."

    "But don't sleep for too long."

    Rong Shen gently 'um', he said, "Okay."

    While Rong Shen closed her eyes, Yaoyao also blinked slowly, a hot tear fell from her eyes to the back of Rong Shen's hand, and the sleeping man didn't notice.

    "I'll be here with you." Yaoyao knelt on the edge of the couch and wiped the water stains off the back of his hands.

    Curling herself into a ball, Yaoyao hugged Rong Shen's arm and buried her face in his palm, sobbing, "As long as you sleep, I will stay here with you for

    as long." When Rong Shen wakes up, she must take good care of her . Ask Rong Shen what happened.

    Why, he would rather choose to endure and not tell her anything.

    The sky turned from bright to dark, the sun gradually receded from the mountain, and the cool night poured into the earth.

    When the bamboo house was quiet, someone sneaked in quietly, noticed the sound, and the man sleeping on the couch slowly opened his eyes...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.3K 78
Qi Yu had just won the championship in the International Mathematical Olympiad and saw a promising future, but who knew that when she opened her eyes...
8.1K 67 7
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 我被病娇龙崽盯上了!! Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/152/152400/
23.4K 361 81
Chu Yu finally climbed to the pinnacle of choreography and directing, and was suddenly reborn back to her high school days. Chu Yu: Longevity! I don'...
50.7K 957 47
Jiang Mi wore a dumb and poisonous female partner in an entertainment article. The female cousin had a relationship with the film emperor with hidden...