Male Supporting, Please Don't...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gen... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168

Chapter 11-15

666 12 8
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Blackening 011% I don't want to change the owner.

    If Rong Shen didn't open the door, he would not be that innocent and kind little white flower.

    After all, she was the little junior sister he pampered and loved since childhood.

    Like the original text that Yaoyao saw, this time Bai Li came to beg Rong Shen to save Zi Lian. She didn't dare to tell others the truth, so she could only come to ask Rong Shen for help to find someone in the forbidden area.

    After changing her domineering and self-willedness last time, at this time, her face was pale and crying into rabbit eyes, and she begged pitifully: "Senior brother, come with me, if senior sister and the others find Zi Lian first, Li'er will be punished. "

    It's about the safety of the same family, even if Rong Shen doesn't agree with Bai Li's actions, now he can only follow her into the forbidden area to find someone. Yaoyao knew that she could not persuade Rong Shen to return, so she could only lie on his shoulders and said in a sullen voice, "I'll go with you."     Rong

    Shen disagreed, "You stay here."

In ancient times, it is said that Ling Yuezun, who founded the Misty Sect, built the sect here in order to suppress this secret realm. The imprisoned inside are all vicious demons and ghosts.

    It was too dangerous in there, Rong Shen didn't want Yaoyao to go in with him to take risks, but Yaoyao hugged his neck tightly and insisted, "I can help you!"

    "Yes, senior brother, there is it. Here, we can find Zi Lian faster."

    Bai Li had finished copying the Book of Ten Thousand Beasts, and naturally knew that Jiu Mi Beast had a keen sense of smell, so she brought Zi Lian's jewelry when she came, and held it between Yaoyao's nose and coaxed softly: " Be good, my sister will rely on you for help."

    Rong Shen was persuaded and could only instruct: "Hide in my arms for a while, don't run around."

    Yaoyao, who was already annoyed, became even more angry when she heard this. , No matter how much it talks, Rongshen will not be shaken, how could Bai Li let him let it go with a single word?

    "Xiao Baihua hates it the most!" Throwing the jewelry back on Bai Li, Yaoyao hid in Rong Shen's clothes angrily.

    Rong Shen did not hear what Yaoyao said, and was eager to save people, he quickly followed Bai Li to the secret forbidden area, and when he entered the forest, Bai Li huddled and leaned beside Rong Shen, saying softly, "Senior brother. , I'm afraid."

    She just dangled at the entrance of the woods and didn't dare to go deep.

    Just as Rong Shen was about to appease Bai Li, Yaoyao's little head popped out of his arms and pointed in a direction with her claws: "She went inside."

    "What?!" Bai Li stopped abruptly, As if frightened.

    "Which disciple in the sect doesn't know, this secret forbidden area can't be intruded, how dare she run inside!" Bai Li stomped his feet angrily, not expecting Zi Lian to be so stupid.

    "Senior brother, what should I do, there is..." Bai Li's lips moved, not daring to continue speaking.

    She was so afraid of it that she couldn't move forward because of her childhood memories. Knowing the reason for her fear, Rong Shen softened his tone inexplicably, "Just stay here."

    It was too hard for her to let her follow in.

    Bai Li knew that Rong Shen would say this, and she was delighted in her heart, she hesitated and pretended to be worried: "Then senior brother finds Zi Lian and needs to come out sooner, Li'er is here waiting for you, if senior brother doesn't come out, Li'er will Wait."

    Yaoyao whispered, "We haven't come out, shouldn't you hurry to find someone to save us?"

    Bai Li didn't hear Yaoyao's words, but Rong Shen did.

    He also warned Bai Li in a warm voice, Rong Shen gently rubbed Yaoyao's head as comfort.

    In this forest, there was a barrier set up by Venerable Ling Yue, but it was only after a long time that the barrier was weakening. And in order to facilitate future generations to continue to detain demons, this barrier is open to immortals who can enter and exit at will, but the monsters who enter are trapped by the barrier but cannot get out.

    Gently exhaling, along with a slight vibration, Rong Shen stepped into this thin transparent barrier.

    Different from the scene outside the enchantment, the black mist inside the enchantment filled with gloomy winds, and from time to time there were strange sounds resounding through the woods.

    Yaoyao smelled a rotten stench. Fortunately, it had a keen sense of smell and could continue to smell Zi Lian's breath.

    "I, I walked forward, she didn't run very far." Yaoyao quickly pointed in a direction, her voice trembling with fright at the scene in front of her.

    Rong Shen's condition is not very good at the moment, his body is tense and motionless, as if he has fallen into a demonic barrier, his pupils are dark and scattered. Looking at his pale face, Yaoyao was startled, worried and patted his cheek with her claws, "Yun Jing?"

    Rong Shen suddenly returned to his senses, closed his eyes to calm down, "I'm fine."

    He just remembered Some bad memories.

    Following Yaoyao's instructions, they continued to move forward. The two of them soon saw a towering tree with a thick and sturdy bark showing a strange red color. It was a dead tree without leaves. Its branches twisted and twisted together. Like a pair of bound hands.

    "Ah..." Yaoyao suddenly covered her eyes with her claws.

    Because it can see the things hanging on the branches, it is actually a dead bone!

    "Just, right here, Zi Lian is under this tree." Yaoyao remembered the plot that she had forgotten.

    In the original text, Zi Lian accidentally bumped into the barrier because of a fall, and was pulled into the hole by the demon vine. The name of the tree in front of me is called withered bones and flowers, and it is a man-eating tree that grows in the devil world.

    Just like its name, this tree uses human flesh and blood as nutrients. The more people who eat it, the more beautiful it will bloom. According to the current situation, this tree has been withered for a long time and has not eaten people. Smell the popularity and pull Zi Lian like a nest.

    "This is—"

    "Withered bones meet flowers." Without waiting for Yaoyao to popularize science, Rong Shen pronounced its name.

    Yaoyao didn't know how he knew about the Demon Race, he just thought he had read it from a book. Just as he was about to find a way to find the hole in the ground, Rong Shen changed his usual cautiousness and actually called out the Duyuan sword and cut it toward the dead bones and flowers.

    "Don't!" Yaoyao wanted to say, although this withered bone is a tree, this thing not only can eat people, but also has a very strong attack power.

    Sensing that the danger was approaching, the vines on the trunk twisted and attacked Rong Shen. Each vine was a poisonous snake, which hissed when Rong Shen cut it off with his sword.

    Yaoyao rolled out of Rong Shen's arms and fell to the ground. It called out to Rong Shen anxiously, wondering what happened to him.

    This paragraph is not written in the book. The book only explains that Zi Lian was trapped by dead trees and flowers, and that Rong Shen was seriously injured when she rescued her.

    Looking at the situation in front of her, Yaoyao knew how Rong Shen was seriously injured. Seeing that Rong Shen's left arm was bitten by several poisonous snakes and vines, she anxiously wanted to go over to help, but Rong Shen shouted sharply, "Don't come here. "

    Yaoyao was actually thrown out by Rong Shen on purpose, it is so small, it is not as big as the open mouth of a poisonous snake vine.

    He was dragged a few steps by the poisonous snake and vine, and the cinnabar mole on Rong Shen's forehead was aching faintly. He ignored the pain in his arm, and controlled the crossing edge sword with one hand to stab the tree. This sword seems to have stabbed the weak point of the dead bones and flowers, and the branches spread out and roared, quickly retracting all the vines.

    "Yun Jing!" Seeing this, Yaoyao ran towards Rong Shen.

    Rong Shen's sword pierced the body of the tree, almost all of his cultivation.

    He knelt down on the ground with strength, his clean clothes were tattered and scarred, and his hands were covered with blood. Right now, he couldn't touch Yaoyao, he could only slightly hook his lips, and said hoarsely, "I'm fine."

    "Find Zizi . Let's go out quickly."

    Rong Shen could only dig the soil under the tree with his hands. Yaoyao could smell Zi Lian's breath and knew that the hole was where Rong Shen dug, but he How to judge knowing?

    Pop -

    A hanging skeleton suddenly fell from the branch, followed by one after another, Yaoyao and Rong Shen were quickly surrounded by the falling skeleton.

    "Not good." Rong Shen was the first to discover the problem, and immediately pushed Yaoyao out of the skeleton's encirclement.

    Those skeletons were extremely alive, and they rushed towards Rong Shen densely.

    Yaoyao rolled on the ground twice, stabilized her figure and looked at Rong Shen, Rong Shen barely supported the weak barrier, looked at it from the gap of the dry bones, "Go quickly."

    Those beautiful peach blossom eyes were no longer curved like crescent moons, and Rong Shen's lips were stained red with blood, and laughed at himself: "After you go out, change to a master who is responsible for you, and tell Li'er by the way, I'm afraid I won't be able to rescue her. Zi practiced."

    It's just a pity that he couldn't wait for this little beast to become stronger before leaving it, it's still so small, if it goes out like this, I'm afraid there will be another fight.

    Closing his eyes lightly, Rong Shen felt a crack in his enchantment, and a dead bone grabbed his arm.

    He thought that it would be good for him to be buried here. The deeply buried memories became clearer and clearer. Rong Shen could see the young man who was approaching in the dark. The young man was pulled into the hole by the poisonous snake and vine, and the blood on the ground was clear... ...

    many years ago, shouldn't he have been buried here?

    Pa—

    the enchantment was completely shattered, and the dense withered bones almost drowned Rong Shen, scrambling to tear at his flesh and blood. Suddenly a flame of fire came, and the skeleton that fell on him instantly burned to ashes.

    Yaoyao used her strength to jump into the air, the fire lotus totem between her forehead was shining, she used all her strength and sprayed a lotus fire towards the dead bones, the dazzling fire soared high, and the lotus fire that could burn all things burst out with alluring beauty. The red lotus, the burning bones and flowers wailed and twisted, and disappeared in an instant.

    Papa——

    The lotus fire burns the dead tree and does not die out, and the fire is bright all around.

    Rong Shen looked up in the firelight, and saw the fluffy white and soft little dumpling with its beautiful big tail swaying in the air.

    After burning the evil tree in one breath, Yaoyao dropped her strength and fell straight into Rong Shen's palm, its snow-white hair was stained with blood on Rong Shen's hand, she looked up weakly and looked at him, "Little one. Bai Hua is a big fool!"

    It didn't want to change its owner.

    Just don't tell the annoying Bai Li that Rong Shen died for her.

    "Do you think this will drive me away?"

    Yaoyao was attacked by poisonous snakes and vines just as she jumped up, and her eyes began to turn black. When Rong Shen was holding it tight in a panic, he heard the little dumpling muttering softly: "...don't dream."

    "I'll haunt you for the rest of my life."

    You are always being so kind and being bullied, how can I Have the heart to abandon you.

    "..."

    Rong Shen rescued Zi Lian, but they went too late, Zi Lian's legs were already eaten by the dead bones and flowers, and they were half-dead and covered in injuries.

    The fluctuations in the mysterious forbidden area attracted the attention of several hall masters. When they arrived with people, they happened to see Rong Shen, who was completely injured, train with Zi to form an enchantment.

    "What the hell is going on!" Daoist Hun Yue roared at Bai Li who was sitting under the tree when he saw that his disciple had lost his legs.

    Daoist Hunyue is the hall master of Wuwei Hall, and Bai Li and Zi Lian are both disciples in his hall. Seeing that the master lost his temper, she hurriedly put the things she picked up into her arms, and instinctively began to throw the blame, "No, it's none of the disciple's business!"

    Bai Li pointed his finger at Rong Shen and cried, "Zi Lian It's because Senior Brother Rong entered the forbidden area, and the disciples dare not tell others about it, because they are worried that something will happen to Zi Lian, so they ask Senior Brother Rong to enter the barrier to save people."

    She only said that it was a prank that caused Zi Lian to enter the forbidden area. He didn't tell Rong Shen how she played a prank. Now Bai Li didn't discuss it with him, and in front of the hall masters, she pushed all the troubles to Rong Shen. For fear that her master would not believe it, she hurriedly pulled the jade pendant from Zi Lian's waist.

    "This is the evidence!"

    Rong Shenqiang looked at it and found that it was the birthday present he gave to Bai Li.

    At that time, Bai Li smiled brightly and said that he liked Rong Shen's name, so he engraved his name on the jade pendant. The funny thing is that now this name has become the evidence that Bai Li framed him.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 12 Blackening 012% Cubs who were scared to cry.

    Trespassing the secret forbidden area and harming the same sect was no small matter, so Rong Shen was immediately taken to the Hall of Heartlessness.

    Yaoyao was in a coma due to her injuries and was sent to the Hall of Prajna in advance by Rong Shen. He knelt alone in the Hall of Heartlessness. The injuries on his body were not treated in time, and the white brocade clothes were stained red with blood, dripping on the ground.

    "Gu Qingqing of Wuwei Hall can testify for the disciple that this jade pendant was handed over to Zi Lian by Senior Brother Rong, but Zi Lian had some contradictions with the disciple, so the disciple had no choice but to ask Gu Qingqing for help, saying that Senior Brother invited her to meet at the stone tablet in the forbidden area, and the others changed. I don't know."

    Inside the hall, Bai Li cried and kowtowed. Gu Qingqing, who was kneeling beside her, was too frightened to raise her head, so she could only timidly agree: "Yes, yes, Bai Li is right."

    "Brother and disciple are also entrusted by Senior Brother Rong, Zi Lian's injury has nothing to do with the disciple. , ask the master for a clear lesson!" In the

    Wuqing Hall, Yue Qinghe stood on the high platform with his hands behind his back, and the Daoist Hunyue beside him was extremely

    violent . Tilt slightly, he did not answer immediately, but turned to look at Bai Li.

    Bai Li's face was pale and frightened, for fear that Rong Shen would deny it, she answered with a trembling voice: "Senior brother, you must be honest."

    "Li'er, Li'er are so kind to you, you must not have the heart to hurt me, right? Rong Shen 's arm was already     numb

    from pain, he actually wanted to ask Bai Li why he did this, but he said, "Junior sister wants me to tell the truth?"

Unwilling to help her, she broke down and said bravely, "Just say that you did all this!"

    She covered her face with her hands, sobbing: "Said that you deliberately took revenge on Zi Lian for me, that you just wanted to She made an appointment to play, saying that all this has nothing to do with me, and you never thought it would turn out like this!" In the

    empty hall, there was only Baili's shrill cry.

    Rong Shen stared at her face for a long time, and when Daoist Hunyue couldn't bear to question again, Rong Shen gave a light 'um', "I did it."

    It was all him, and this matter had nothing to do with her Baili.

    Now that he has admitted it himself, Yue Qinghe can no longer protect him, so he finally asked, "Are you really no longer defending?"

    Rong Shen replied, "No."

    Zongli knew how much he loved Bai Li . , It's not surprising that she would do such a thing for her when her brain was hot.

    "You are too disappointed with this deity." Yue Qinghe sighed lightly, because of Rong Shen's special status, he couldn't punish him even as the head, so he could only be handed over to Yin Yue.

    When he came out of the Hall of Merciless, Rong Shen staggered and his consciousness began to blur.

    "Senior Brother Rong!" Bai Li chased after him.

    In fact, she still has a bit of conscience and knows that what she is doing is wrong. At this moment, she carefully put on Rong Shen's arm and explained, "There was no way for Li'er just now."

    "Senior brother, I am different from you. I admit the punishment, and the Sect Master will expel me from the teacher's door." But

    Rongshen is different, he is the only disciple of the Wuji Temple, no matter how serious the mistake he made, with Yinyue Daozun, he can be safe and sound.

    Just, is it really so?

    From childhood to adulthood, Rong Shen has always protected her and indulged her, but did she know that it was precisely because he was the only disciple of Wuji Temple that Yinyue would punish him more severely when he made a mistake.

    The pain all over his body was terrible, Rong Shen rubbed his eyebrows with his middle finger. The cinnabar mole turned red and bloody due to his excessive strength. He closed his eyes lightly and said in a low voice, "Let me go."

    Bai Li was grabbing his torn wound.

    "You, senior brother, do you hate me?" Growing up, she was used to seeing senior brother who was gentle and loving towards her. This was the first time she had heard Rong Shen talk to her like this.

    Because of the loss, she really let go, her eyes were full of tears and couldn't fall.

    Rong Shen's eyes turned black, because he was thinking about the unconscious Yaoyao, he didn't look at Bai Li again, and walked towards the Prajna Hall.

    Bai Li was a little stunned. Seeing that Rong Shen really didn't care about her anymore, she couldn't help asking loudly from behind, "Senior brother, can't you take it anymore?"

    "But who said that you want to protect me for the rest of my life? It won't hurt me again, have you forgotten all this!"

    Rong Shen stopped in his steps, half of his face was drawn into the shadows, he turned his back to her and replied softly, "...I didn't forget."

    It was precisely because he still remembered , just now he will recognize all the punishment for her.

    "..."

    Yaoyao was seriously injured, the most serious thing was not the bite of the poisonous snake vine, but the excessive use of spiritual energy, the spiritual energy was exhausted and the body was hollowed out, which is why he fell asleep.

    When it woke up and was lying in the Prajna Hall, Yan Hechen was lying in front of the couch so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes. When he noticed the change in his palm, he woke up suddenly, "You are finally awake."

    Yaoyao had already fallen asleep for two days . day.

    Lazily turned over, its brain was blank and had not recovered its previous memory. It wasn't until it noticed the pain on its claws that it remembered the secret forbidden area, looked around the room, and asked, "Where's Rong Shen?"

    Yan Hechen didn't want to answer.

    He was here to take care of it for the past two days, carefully holding up the little dumpling, he touched its soft fluff and asked, "Are there any discomforts?

    "

    Seeing that Rong Shen didn't appear for a long time, it asked anxiously, "Where's Rong Shen?"

    "Did he come out of the secret forbidden area? He was seriously injured before, how is the situation now?"

    Yan Hechen Seeing that he asked more and more anxiously, he had no choice but to reply: "Rong Shen is now thinking behind closed doors in Wuji Hall." It

    was not that he was thinking behind closed doors in the room, because he accepted the punishment for Bai Li, and Yinyue Dao Zun punished him to go to think about it. The cold cave, covered with ice and snow, is not something that ordinary people can endure.

    Just like the plot of the original book, he still took the blame for Bai Li in the end.

    Yaoyao doesn't understand, it is clear that Rongshen handles other matters rationally, why does Xiaobaihua lose his sense of reason when he encounters Baili's matter, and even his so-called kindness has changed, and it has completely become 'love'. 'Dedicated fool.

    "Take me back to Wuji Palace, I want to see him!"

    Wuji Palace is different from the other eight halls. The master of the hall, Yinyue Daozun, has a cold temper and has set up restrictions outside the hall.

    Before Yaoyao was carried by Rong Shen in and out of the Wuji Hall, he did not have the ability to enter, and Yan and Chen could not enter either.

    "Rongshen doesn't allow you to go back." Yue Xuanzi spoke very directly.

    He just said it casually, but he didn't expect Yaoyao to take it seriously, Yan and Chen saw Yaoyao's round eyes as if they were stupid, they couldn't help feeling a little distressed, and shouted angrily: "Master!"

    Yaoyao He was really struck by this sentence. Thinking of what Rong Shen had said to him in a secret and forbidden place, his soft voice became very aggrieved, "...Did he not want me?"

    How could Rong Shen not want it.

    Seeing that there was a misunderstanding, Yue Xuanzi hurriedly made up for it with a yowl, "Don't be sad, Xiao Jiaojiao, the old man hasn't finished talking yet!"

    "That fool was locked in Sihan Cave and couldn't take care of you, so he specifically asked the old man to take care of you. "

    As long as he doesn't meet Bai Li, Rong Shen is still the same Rong Shen. He would worry about Yaoyao who was unconscious, and would not worry about leaving Yaoyao alone in the Promise Hall, and even more worried that this stupid cub would not listen to advice and accompany him to suffer in a cold cave.

    "He's doing it for you."

    Yaoyao curled up into a ball, unwilling to accept Rong Shen's self-righteous goodness, and sullenly said, "If he really wants to be nice to me, he shouldn't spoil himself like this.

    " I can't understand why Bai Li is worth his repeated stupidity.

    "Take me to Wuji Temple, I'm going to see him!"

    Although Yue Xuanzi looked unreliable, he was a trustworthy person. Since he promised to take a good look at Hu Yaoyao, he wouldn't take it to see Rong Shen, Yaoyao is not a fool, he found a loophole in Yue Xuanzi's words, and changed his words: "What if Yaoyao wants to see Dao Zun Yinyue? ?"

    It doesn't matter if it doesn't go to see Rong Shen, as long as it can go back to Wuji Hall, it's a big deal to see Yinyue.

    Yue Xuanzi was startled by his words, and soon he laughed out loud, looking up and down at the palm-sized white dumpling, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't think that the old man is too old to be deceived."

    "As long as you really dare . Seeing Yinyue, the old Taoist will take you to Wuji Palace."

    Yaoyao remembered Yinyue's icy face, gritted her teeth, and said, "Why don't you dare, I just want to see Yinyue!"

    Yue Xuanzi looked The excitement was not too big, so he immediately carried Yaoyao up to the Promise Hall.

    "..."

    Yaoyao was serious.

    Although he is afraid of Dao Zun Yinyue, he really wants to see him.

    Yue Xuanzi only pretended to be a small dumpling, and seeing it standing in front of Yinyue's room, fluffy and trembling all over, he was soft-hearted and ready to pick it up.

    Just as she was about to stretch out her hand, Yaoyao said in a weak voice with a small milk voice: "Yaoyao asks to see Dao Zun

    Yinyue ." That junior brother, who was always cold, would really care about Yaoyao.

    Although no one in the room responded, the closed door in front of him suddenly opened. Yaoyao calmed down, and tentatively took a few steps inside. Yue Xuanzi joined in the fun and wanted to follow up, but she took a step forward and was bounced back by the barrier in front of the room.

    "Why can the little dumplings enter, but I can't!" Yue Xuanzi jumped angrily.

    Yaoyao's nervousness has eased a lot after he made such a fuss. It swallowed its saliva and continued to walk in. It lowered its head and did not dare to look around, and stopped softly in front of the lotus seat, "Brother... Disciple Yaoyao, I have seen Dao Zun Yinyue."

    It's not its useless stammer, but the aura of Dao Zun Yinyue is so powerful that it can't be resisted by a small spirit beast.

    Yinyue was meditating cross-legged, and the faint blue light in the palms of his hands persisted. He closed his eyes and spit out a simple word: "Speak."

    How could he not see that this little spirit beast would not come to him for no reason? It must be related to Rongshen.

    Yin Yue guessed well, Yaoyao really came for Rong Shen this time. Since Rong Shen is stubborn, he doesn't mind being that bad guy, he takes a deep breath, and Yaoyao tries to make her grandma's voice clear: "Rong Shen is wronged!"

    "Zilian's business has nothing to do with him, he is going to be secretive. It is also entrusted to save people in forbidden areas."

    Yaoyao just wanted to clear Rong Shen's name, as for the real culprit in Zi Lian's incident, she would not talk too much.

    If what the book review area said is true, then it can't just watch Rong Shen get deeper and deeper for Bai Li, such a good person could have become a respected figure like Yin Yue, and should not fall into the devil and collapse. to mutilate living beings.

    "Finished?" Yin Yue's expression was extremely light, and she was not surprised by Yaoyao's words.

    Yaoyao originally thought that Yinyue would avoid Rong Shen's punishment because of this, but he just replied coldly: "This seat only recognizes the result."

    Yaoyao thought that it was the only one who knew that Rong Shen was innocent?

    Yin Yue was Rong Shen's master, so she naturally knew him better. But as he said, he only accepts the result, even if there are countless Yaoyao who can prove Rong Shen's innocence, as long as Rong Shen himself doesn't admit it, then the fault is his.

    "This is the path he chose, and he deserves it."

    Yaoyao couldn't accept these words.

    It's still so small, and the round ball is still injured, like an ant to Yinyue. He was obviously afraid that he was afraid, but now he dared to talk back to him: "This is not fair!"

    "Shouldn't Dao Zun tell him that if he is wrong, he is wrong. If he is right, he is right. Even if he wants to be kind, he should have Bottom line?"

    No one should be good to another person unconditionally, and eventually they will either go to self-destruction or destroy others. Couldn't this group of cultivators see through such a simple truth?

    Yaoyao's furrowed fur became more and more fluffy, she thought it was a ball if she didn't take a closer look.

    It just blinked, and its body suddenly floated up in the air. Drifting towards Yin Yue uncontrollably, Yaoyao slowly opened her eyes when she saw the man sitting cross-legged.

    "Who do you think you're talking to?" Yinyue's deep eyes were blue, her lips were cold, and she was not angry.

    For a moment, Yaoyao felt that Yinyue wanted to kill it, so she hugged her head and hummed in fright, but she was still unconvinced by her temperament: "Even an ant has the right to speak!

    " Do you despise weak creatures?

    Hidden Moon hasn't laughed for many years.

    The extremely cold laughter did not contain the slightest emotion, and the blue light around him became more and more intense. Yue Xuanzi, who was standing outside the door, was stunned when he heard the laughter, and realized that something was wrong, he tried to rush into the room, "Junior brother!"

    Even if the little dumpling said something that shouldn't be said, he didn't need to kill others.

    Like Yue Xuanzi, Yaoyao was forced to tremble by the invisible pressure.

    At the end of the memory, Yinyue slowly raised her hand towards it, Yaoyao closed her eyes and dared not look again, only vaguely heard a sentence: "You should call his master." The

    slender fingers flicked, the furry The ball disappeared in an instant.

    Yaoyao only felt that the world was spinning, her body was moving rapidly, and with a pop, she fell into the thick snow.

    It took a long time to climb out of the snow cave, Yaoyao was dizzy with the broken snow on her head. Suddenly, one hand picked it up from the snow, the man was white and black with a bit of cinnabar between his eyebrows, holding Yaoyao in surprise, "Why are you here?"

    Yaoyao was about to be scared to death at first glance. When he arrived at Rongshen, he broke down and cried out.

    It spit out snow from its mouth while crying, and stretched out its claws to hold Rong Shen, "Just, just now I thought I was going to die!" How

    could Daozun Yinyue look like the leader of the Xiuxian faction, even more than the villain? horrible.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 13 Blackening 013% Oh he bullies the beast.

    Yaoyao didn't feel so wronged before, but after seeing Rong Shen, the fluff all over her body trembled, how pitiful it was.     This was the first time Rong Shen saw the little spirit beast cry so badly. He hurriedly hugged it into

    his arms and coaxed it. He gently brushed the snow off its little head and asked, "What happened?"

Personally dare to bully Yaoyao.

    Yaoyao nestled in Rong Shen's neck and really shed tears, sobbing and began to complain: "Your teacher, he bullied the beast..."

    Before they finished speaking, a faint moon voice came from above the two of them: "Chiuuuuuuuuuuu. The Mi Beast has no respect, stubbornness and self-willedness, I will punish it in this Sihandong Cave and accompany you to think with you." After

    hearing this, Rong Shen frowned, holding Yaoyao's injured claws, he shouted anxiously: "Master! "

    This punishment is too much for a wounded little spirit beast.

    Yaoyao curled up into a ball and didn't know the danger in this hole, so she hurriedly buried her small head in Rong Shen's clothes, and when she confirmed that Yin Yue's consciousness had left, it continued to complain in a low voice, "He is just a bully, and he wanted to pinch it just now. Kill me."

    That's the Dao Zun of the Immortal Cultivation World, there is no one who is more powerful than him in the entire Immortal Cultivation World, such a cultivator can't get along with it.

    After hearing this, Rong Shen quickly covered its mouth, fearing that Master would hear this again, he tapped its little head and whispered, "Don't talk nonsense."

    But it didn't talk nonsense, Taoist Yinyue just now Want to kill it!

    Yaoyao's mouth was covered, unable to speak, she could only stare at Rong Shen with watery pupils.

    Knowing that even if she told the truth, Xiaobaihua would not believe herself, so she simply stopped talking about it. It was always a blessing in disguise, and it returned to Rong Shen again. Yaoyao raised the injured claw and said to Rong Shen miserably, "The claw hurts." The

    gauze was bleeding, and there was no beautiful bow on it. .

    Rong Shen looked at it very distressed, knowing that he was involved in its injury, he lightly kissed its claws with his lips, and apologized guiltily: "I failed to take care of you."

    Yaoyao was stunned when she saw his actions, it was deliberately blaming Rong Shen for selling miserably, but she didn't expect him to kiss her claws.

    If it was a human, then Rong Shen just kissed the back of its hand?

    Yaoyao's face turned red, and she couldn't see it because of the fur.

    This Sihan Cave has been snowing for thousands of years, and the cold wind is non-stop, Yaoyao can't stand it for a while.

    He was still sick, and even if the fur on his body was thick, he couldn't stand the harsh wind and snow. Climbing into Rong Shen's clothes, it was still shivering from the cold. Rong Shen was worried that it would not be able to survive here, so he knelt on the ground and pleaded with the sky above, wanting to let Dao Zun Yinyue go out.

    "Don't beg him, he won't let me go." Yaoyao pulled Rong Shen's clothes, and didn't dare to tell him how terrible Yin Yue was just now.

    It is also reckless, for the sake of Rong Shen's words, he also forgot how cold and ruthless Yin Yue is.

    No matter how cold it is here, it is willing to stay with Rong Shen, and sincerely said: "As long as I can stay by Yun Jing's side, Yaoyao will be happy wherever she is."

    "Brother Yun Jing, let's find a place to shelter from the wind first, shall we? ?"

    Before Yaoyao came, Rong Shen was alone with no worries, just meditating in the snow to clear his mind. Now that he has Yaoyao, he can no longer be so casual. Seeing that the master didn't respond, he carried Yaoyao close to his heart.

    "Don't come out yet." Yaoyao rolled in Rong Shen's arms, her cheeks touching the warm skin.

    Blinking his eyes, it only then reacted. In order to help it keep warm, Rong Shen put it directly into the inside of his clothes.

    Without the cover of the cloth, the body temperature of one person and one beast entangled and merged, Yaoyao smelled the light sandalwood in Rong Shen's arms, the tips of her ears moved lightly, she listened to the strong heartbeat, and couldn't help but hold her tail tightly.

    This Rongshen... really doesn't think of it as a girl.

    In a white world, the snow is getting heavier and heavier.

    Through the silver mirror, Yinyue saw that Rong Shen was looking for a shelter in the wind cave. He asked the person beside him in a low voice, "So, can Senior Brother feel at ease?"

    Yue Xuanzi pulled the mirror to try to see more clearly, and snorted coldly Shang Bu spared people, "That's your apprentice, I'm safe." After making

    sure that Rong Shen and Yaoyao were all safe, he turned his eyes back and reprimanded Yin Yue, "A few hundred years old, you are the same. Just look at how miserable people cry just now, and you even screamed out to scare you!"

    Unlike Yin Yue, a heartless person, Yue Xuanzi is typically hard-mouthed and soft-hearted.

    Relying on his baby-faced appearance, he played tricks, "I don't care, you almost made me angry today, you must let me go in and meet them!"

    Yaoyao was injured, let alone the stupid kid Rong Shen took it. Pu went directly to Sihan Cave, not knowing how to wear thick clothes and deal with his injuries.

    "..."

    The night Yaoyao went to Sihan Cave, Rong Shen fell into a coma due to a fever.

    No matter how powerful he is, he is still a mortal.     Yaoyao had no choice, it called out to Rong Shen in a hurry, and if it could n't wake up, it could only call out for help: "Master!"

    "Master Yinyue!"

Calling people with a whimper, for the sake of Rong Shen, it subdued him and said with a weeping voice, "Yaoyao is wrong, okay?"

    "You can punish me any way you want, please come out and save Rong Shen.

    " No one responded to it, Yaoyao shouted until her throat was hoarse, the tears she shed fell on the snow and it gave off cold air, it tried to spit out the flames to warm Rongshen, but it was too small, it was consumed in the secret forbidden land before. With all the spiritual energy, he couldn't spit out fire no matter what.

    "Don't cry." Rong Shen was not completely unconscious.

    The twitching cries in his ears made him feel distressed, he forced Yaoyao to protect him under his body, shielding her from the wind and snow, and said weakly, "I'm fine, just take a rest."

    "But I'm so scared." At this time, Yaoyao had long forgotten about the so-called book-wearing and plot.

    The little one hugged Rong Shen's chin and rubbed his furry cheeks against him, "You have to get well soon." The

    little beast couldn't stop whimpering, "You must get well soon." With

    a big gesture, The gauze on Yaoyao's paw oozes blood again. It stared blankly at the blood and remembered something. Seeing that Rong Shen fell asleep again, regardless of whether it was useful or not, he dripped the blood from the heart of his claws into his lips.

    Shasha -

    Another gust of cold wind came from Sihan Cave, blowing the fur on Yaoyao's cheeks. When it was sheltering from the wind, it didn't notice that at the entrance of the blood, the cinnabar mole between Rong Shen's eyebrows faintly glowed red.

    Outside the mirror, Yinyue Dingding looked at it for a long time.

    The two-finger painting mantra stopped in the middle of the drawing, until Yaoyao's cry came from the mirror again, and he swiped the last stroke very quickly, and hit the Hall of Prajna with one palm.

    "Only once." Yin Yue lowered her eyes and whispered.

    To be honest, he didn't want to worry about Rong Shen's life or death.

    When Rong Shen was awake, he found that he was covered with a shawl.

    The little dumpling in his arms was nowhere to be seen. He stood up with his arms up and found someone squatting beside him. Yue Xuanzi looked at him with his chin on his back and said, "You're awake."

    Rong Shen moved his bandaged arm and asked in a hoarse voice. "Where's Yaoyao?"

    "Here." Yue Xuanzi raised his chin to the right, Rong Shen followed his line of sight, but only saw Yan and Chen with their backs to him, the teenager sitting cross-legged with arms up and down Moving, not knowing what to do.

    "It hurts." Suddenly, Rong Shen heard a soft moan.

    Eyelids flicked, he got up and walked towards Yan Hechen, only to see Yaoyao sitting on his lap when he got closer. The boy's fingers were stiff and his movements were very clumsy. He carefully grabbed Yaoyao's claws and pulled it gently. He coaxed in a low voice, "It will be all right now."

    It turned out that he was helping it to dress.

    This Sihan Cave was too cold, when Yue Xuanzi came, he specially asked someone to make a small coat, which was just right on Yaoyao.

    It is round and round, and this time it will wear a red jacket, but the cute love is more and more like a ball.

    "It's quite suitable." Yue Xuanzi poked his hand, but he stabbed Yaoyao down without any seriousness.

    Yan Hechen couldn't see Yaoyao being bullied, so he immediately covered the cub and almost stuffed it into his clothes. Rong Shen watched quietly, and once again had the idea that Yaoyao and Yan Hechen were a perfect match. No matter which time he looks at it, he feels like a bad guy who takes love with a horizontal knife.

    "Yun Jing, hug." Yaoyao saw Rong Shen through the gap, and she happily asked him to hug him when she saw that he was awake.

    Rong Shen moved slowly and stretched out his hand, hugging Yaoyao into his arms, he touched its small head and did not speak.

    Yinyue set a time limit for them, Yue Xuanzi and the others could not stay for long. Before leaving, Yan and Chen looked at Yaoyao several times, but in the end they only said to Rong Shen, "Take care of it."

    Rong Shen's lips curled into a smile, and he said hello softly.

    This is his spirit beast, and he will naturally take good care of it.

    Yin Yue sentenced Rong Shen to confinement for two months, but because Yue Xuanzi came once, the time was extended to two and a half months. Yaoyao was so angry that she wanted to freeze them to death, she was just muttering in a low voice, but who knew that it happened to be heard, and the sky said coldly, "Another half a month."

    Yaoyao was so angry, she immediately threw herself into Rong Shen's arms Woohoo, the big fluffy tail swept to and fro, only to admit it was wrong: "Master, I was wrong."

    It's wrong, okay?

    Yaoyao always felt that since it contradicted Yinyue, this person was against it everywhere, and his mind was too small.

    The first month was so long, Yaoyao had nothing to do here, and could only accompany Rong Shen to meditate and practice every day. In this Sihan Cave, except for snow, there is ice. The bad weather is designed to punish people, making it impossible for people to meditate at all.

    Yaoyao Nest was nibbling on the fruit in Rong Shen's arms, counting the days while gnawing on her claws, when a hand suddenly reached in and touched its small head, Rong Shen couldn't hold on after only half an hour of meditation, and sighed. "Don't wag your tail."

    Yaoyao was afraid of the cold, and even if he was wearing a small jacket, he was still close to him, so his big fluffy tail would always swipe his skin.

    Warm and itchy. Yaoyao hurriedly hugged her tail when she heard the words, moved her ears lightly to apologize, "Yaoyao must not move."

    Rong Shen smiled and said nothing, knowing that he would forget it in a while.

    When they came out of the Sihan Cave, it was already winter outside.

    Three months can change a lot of things. For example, Yan Hechen has let go of his guard against Yue Qinghe, and found out that there is another secret after the Yan family's annihilation case. Another example is that Yue Xuanzi found out that Yan and Chen were physically different. The reason why his cultivation was hindered was because someone had sealed his spiritual veins.

    On the night they came out of the cave, Rong Shen broke through the bottleneck and went up one rank, and even Yaoyao followed and absorbed the spiritual energy, and his body became much lighter.

    The wind was calm and everything seemed to be developing in a good direction, but Yaoyao always felt that something was not quite right.

    A few days later, Yue Qinghe held a sect meeting in Wuqing Hall, and Yaoyao hid in Rong Shen's arms and went with him. Hearing only a few words from Yue Qinghe, Yaoyao quickly remembered that something was wrong, because she almost forgot an important plot point -

    there are still three years, and it is the once-in-a-decade Fairy Sword Conference.

    In the last competition, Rong Shen, who has won many battles, will lose to Yan Hechen.

    Thinking of the detailed description of the competition in the book, Yaoyao stuck her head out in an excited and calm arms.

    Rong Shen didn't know what was going on, so he lowered his eyes and glanced at it, "What's wrong?"

    "No, nothing." Yaoyao grabbed Rong Shen's shirt tightly and whispered, "Don't pick up any strange things recently."

    It remembered clearly, there was still a plot between the Fairy Sword Conference, that is, the evil spirits appeared in the Misty Sect for no reason. After the search, the source came from Rong Shen.

    "Definitely, definitely don't pick up things randomly." Yaoyao instructed again, deciding to be optimistic about Rong Shen during this time.

    Rong Shen didn't know what was wrong with Yaoyao, so he should have responded first.

    Aware of the warning gaze cast on the high platform, Rong Shen suppressed his smile and hummed softly, his voice low and soft as if coaxing people: "Just picking you up.

    " Back to Yaoyao, a little cub.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 14 Blackening 014% Cubs crashed into Hidden Moon's arms.

    "..." The

    so-called Immortal Sword Conference is the gathering of the six immortal sects, and each faction sends a hundred elite disciples to draw lots for a test, and the top two hundred disciples can enter the secret realm for trials.

    Before the Immortal Sword Conference, each faction will hold an internal test. This internal test selects elite disciples. It is better for a school with a smaller number of disciples. It is better to say that a large immortal door like the Misty Sect will have an internal test one year in advance. .

    After several rounds, this year, the Fairy Sword Conference will be held in the Misty Nine Moon Sect. Although there are still two years before the internal examination, Zongnei has already started the registration process.

    Yaoyao is not worried about this internal test, because Rong Shen, as a disciple of Dao Zun Yinyue, won the first place easily in the internal test, and during this time period, Yan and Chen are majoring in swordsmanship, and the magic formation is all in Be cautious.

    "Yunjing, let's go and sign up." Yaoyao remembered the original text, Rong Shen got one thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight, and Yan Hechen was one thousand eight hundred and eighty-seven, and wanted to verify the accuracy of the plot. Spend.

    When they arrived at Guanming Hall, Yan Hechen happened to be the last in line, and Rong Shen naturally followed him and greeted him with a nod, "Junior Brother Yan."

    Yan Hechen and Rong Shen were still friendly, and asked curiously, "Yao Yaoyao didn't come out with you?"

    Yaoyao deliberately hid and didn't come out, and when she heard Yan Hechen's voice, she suddenly appeared in Shen's arms, "I'm here!"

    Yan Hechen was startled by it, out of control Lightly raising the corners of his lips, he said in a low voice, "Childish."

    In fact, Yan and Chen were not very close people. Because of the family change, he was vigilant and cold, and he was arrogant in his bones. It was only when he saw Yaoyao and Rong Shen that he seemed less indifferent.

    Yaoyao also hadn't seen him for a few days, so she took the initiative to stretch out her paws to hug him. It sat on Yan Hechen's hand and found a thick layer of calluses on his palm.

    "You are injured." Yaoyao pointed to the scratches on the back of his hand and looked up at him.

    Yan Hechen pulled down his sleeves to block the block, didn't explain, just casually said nothing.

    Even if he didn't say it, Yaoyao knew what was going on. In the original book, the male protagonist's path to immortality was bumpy in the early stage. Although he successfully worshipped Yue Qinghe as his teacher, he had no hope of practicing without spiritual veins.

    Rong Shen was extremely smart, so he naturally guessed the origin of his scars. He asked with concern, "The seal on your spiritual veins hasn't been released yet?"

    Yan Hechen shook his head, "Master said it will take some time."

    Rong Shen and Yaoyao spent the three months in Sihan Cave. Yan Hechen learned from Yueqinghe that his father, Yan Xiuyuan, was not very personable, but Yan Xiu, the most proud disciple of Yueqinghe.

    Many years ago, when the demon world was rampant and cruel to the world, Yan Xiuyuan was ordered to participate in the war as a disciple of Xianmen.

    It was also in that battle that Yan Xiuyuan was seriously injured and his spiritual veins were completely destroyed. For so many years, Yue Qinghe has been paying close attention to the Yan Mansion. He respected his disciple's choice to remain anonymous, but he did not expect that he would be wiped out by the Soul Eater Orb.

    "I don't understand, why did Dad seal my spiritual veins."

    How surprised the hall masters were when they saw Yan Hechen, and how disappointed they were when they found out that he had no spiritual veins. For a few months, Yan and Chen had been scorned for not being able to cultivate, and he had given up his life to cultivate the sword. Suddenly, one day, Yue Xuanzi told him that he actually had a spiritual vein, but he was blocked.

    Yan Hechen wanted to avenge the Yan family, even if nothing happened to the Yan family, as long as he embarked on the road of immortality, he would have to stand on top of the crowd, unwilling to look up at others from below.     He wondered why Yan Xiuyuan did this

    , but Yaoyao understood. Seeing Yan Hechen's desolate expression, he pulled his finger and said, "Perhaps, Uncle Yan doesn't want you to work so hard."

The responsibilities that need to be taken are too great, and the stronger the ability, the more dangerous it is. Yan Xiuyuan is reluctant to let his son repeat his old path.

    But Yan Hechen didn't understand his painstaking efforts, because he had just stepped into the door of Xiu Xian, so he didn't know how hard the road was. Even if Yaoyao told Yan Hechen the original words in the book, he still couldn't understand Yan Xiu. yuan approach.

    "Next." Fortunately, this topic didn't last long, and soon it was Yan Hechen's turn to sign up for the license.

    Yaoyao lay on his shoulders and clearly saw that one thousand eight hundred eighty-seven was written on the card. It was exactly the same as the book, and Rong Shen's card was also one thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight.

    No problem, there is no deviation in the plot here.

    Yaoyao breathed a sigh of relief, and was convinced that Rong Shenhui won the first place in the internal test as written in the book.

    In a happy mood, it casually glanced at the table. There was a thin sheet of paper on the spacious table, so many names were written on it, but Yaoyao happened to see the word 'white pear', and her brand happened to be the thousandth.

    "Hmm." Seeing her name, Yaoyao also remembered at the same time that the white pear, who was usually a waste of material, had greatly increased her cultivation in the internal exam and managed to squeeze into the top 100.

    No, not only in the top 100 in the internal test, she happened to be in the 200th place in the competition at the Fairy Sword Conference.

    The little dumpling that was just jumping around, suddenly slumped for some reason, Rong Shen picked it up and walked out of the Guanming Hall, and pinched its ears, "What's wrong?"

    Yaoyao rounded herself into a ball , holding his breath, "I want to practice, I want to transform."

    "Yaoyao also wants to participate in the sect's internal test!"

    Thinking of the secret realm test plot that Yin Baili passed the internal test, Yaoyao's hair was fluffy. .

    Yaoyao is a spirit beast, although the name of the spirit beast is preceded by the words 'rare in ancient times', it is always just a spirit beast.

    Rong Shen didn't take the little cub's words to heart, because everyone knew that it was extremely difficult to transform spiritual beasts, even those divine beasts and vicious beasts in the ancient times, few of them could successfully transform.

    "No hurry, let's take your time." Rong Shen always used these words to comfort him.

    Once or twice is fine, after a long time, Yaoyao will get angry and ignore her. Seeing that Xiao Tuanzi was really thinking about transforming, he picked up the little beast and touched the tip of his nose and asked, "Do you really want to practice transforming?"

    Yaoyao puffed out her cheeks and didn't speak, she was round and round. His pupils were watery and wronged, and he didn't know how Rong Shen had bullied him.

    "Okay, let's transform." Rong Shen poked its cheek.

    Putting the cub in front of the mirror, he carefully combed its hair with a comb, and tied a small tug on its small head.

    Over the past few months, Yaoyao's short hair has grown longer, so Rong Shen deliberately tied a red bow on the little tangle, put his arms behind it, looked at the mirror, and praised: "It's so cute."

    "Let's Yaoyao . What a pretty girl."

    Yaoyao was very angry, and at the same time, she laughed angrily at Rong Shen's behavior to coax the child. He thought that if he stabbed it with a tug, did he succeed in transforming?

    "Yun Jing is so naive." Yaoyao returned Yan Hechen's words to Rong Shen.

    That being said, it does take a serious look at itself in the mirror. The round little beast has snow-white hair and black and round pupils. After tying the little tweezers, the bow on its head matches the fire lotus totem between its foreheads, and it looks pretty and cute.

    "I will have to pierce every day from now on." He touched Xiao Guou, Yaoyao asked in a milky voice.

    Even if it is a small beast, it has to be a delicate and beautiful little beast.

    Rong Shen picked it up with a smile, "Okay, I'll pierce you every day from now on."

    He's not raising a spirit beast, but a real little sister.

    From that day on, Yaoyao began to accompany Rong Shen to meditate and practice together, and to make pretty little tugs every day.

    The levels of spirit beasts are very complex. Generally speaking, they are divided into seven levels of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple. The first three levels are the lower, middle and upper levels, and the last three levels are the lower, middle, upper, and peak levels, and the last level. , directly divided into nine layers, which belong to the legendary realm.

    Most of the spirit beasts will have a realm rank only after cultivation, but Yaoyao belongs to the rare spirit beasts in ancient times, and belongs to the orange realm from the puppy stage.

    It didn't even think of it, its cultivation was extremely smooth, it only took half a month to upgrade from the low-grade to the middle-grade, the body became lighter and lighter, Yaoyao began to absorb the essence of the sun and the moon every day, and two months later, one night , It was drowsy and the orange light flashed on its forehead, and it rose to the top of the orange realm again.

    "Is the level of the spirit beasts so easy to rise?" Yaoyao's body rose into the air, and Yaoyao was free to float in the air.

    The claws slammed forward, its body moved forward and hit Rong Shen's forehead, Rong Shen pushed his fingers apart to help it change direction, and chuckled, "I'm afraid it's only you.

    " It takes three years and five years to cultivate in the realm, not to mention the orange realm of the first grade.

    Yaoyao shook its tail happily. The first time it was flying, it was not proficient, and it was difficult to control the direction and often hit people and walls, and accidentally rolled in the air. This time it floated directly out of the window, and there was no support around. , it hurriedly shouted Rong Shen's name: "Yun Jing..."

    "Yun Jing pull me..."

    Bang— before she

    finished speaking, Yaoyao hit something on her back, the silky texture was like satin In addition to the clothes, Yaoyao also saw a strand of black hair falling leisurely.

    There were only two big living people in the entire Wuji Hall, Yaoyao looked at Rong Shen who was hurriedly chasing out of the room, swallowed her saliva, and looked up slowly.

    The man behind him stood upright and expressionless, and met those drooping cold eyes, Yaoyao's big tail stiffened with a whimper, and her four claws fluttered forward desperately.

    Hidden Moon! !

    It actually bumped into the arms of Dao Zun Yinyue! !

    Seeing the little beast thumping in the air, Rong Shen stretched out his arms and hurriedly took it down. Yaoyao was about to be frightened to death, and as soon as she entered Rong Shen's arms, she tightened the collar of his clothes and tried desperately to dig into his arms, wishing she could hide herself.

    "Be good, don't be afraid." Rong Shen patted it on the back to comfort him.

    Taking two steps back, he hugged Yaoyao and bowed respectfully to Yinyue, lowered his eyes and called, "Master." Yinyue

    didn't answer, her gaze fell directly on Yaoyao. Seeing his disciple's defensive posture, he frowned in displeasure, and his voice became more and more cold: "Three months, top-rank Orange Realm, you taught me?"

    Just continue at this speed, Yaoyao will be able to backlash against his master in a short time.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 15 Blackening 015% Cubs advanced transformation.

    The spirit beasts of the top grade in the orange realm are equivalent to cultivators at the stage of forming pills, and this cultivation base has already surpassed most of the disciples of the sect.

    For mortal cultivators, the early stages of cultivation are Qi Refining, Foundation Establishment, Pill Formation, Jin Dan, Yuan Ying, Spirit Transformation, Void Refinement, Mahayana, and Tribulation Crossing. The first three stages are the first, middle, and last stages. , Jindan will have a peak period in the future, which is the most difficult to get through in each stage.

    Rong Shen, as the only disciple of Daoist Hidden Moon, is talented and hardworking. He has just broken through the late stage of Jindan since his daily cultivation. This cultivation is already a leader among the younger generation. What about now?

    It only took Yaoyao a few months to rise to two ranks in a row, and the gap between the two is getting smaller and smaller now. If you don't control it, this spirit beast's cultivation level will surpass the spirit master's, and it will completely lose the master's control.

    "Master!" His arms were empty, and the Chumi beast that Rong Shen was holding suddenly fell into Yinyue's hands.

    Yaoyao didn't know where to provoke Yinyue. After being pinched by his cold fingers, the hair on her body exploded and she struggled desperately, calling for help and calling Rong Shen's name: "Yunjing save me!"

    Rong Shen couldn't be with his master . Opponent, listening to the scared cry of the little spirit beast, he knelt on the ground anxiously, "Yaoyao is still ignorant, if it does something wrong, the disciple is willing to suffer for it, and ask the master to let it go."

    Yinyue couldn't bear it. Yaoyao's grandmother was chattering, and blue light flashed in her hand, instantly making the little dumpling in her palm unconscious.

    "It didn't do anything wrong, it's you who did it wrong." Yin Yue said coldly, "You should kneel here."

    "When do you want to understand, when do you come to this seat."

    Rong Shen hesitated before speaking. His long eyelashes trembled, and his eyes retracted from the little spirit beast and fell to the ground. Recalling the few months in Sihan Cave, the little spirit beast nest in his arms often had nightmares, closing his eyes and twitching and crying: "Don't leave me."

    He didn't want to leave it.

    It's just that many times, he's incapable of being able to help himself. Just like at this moment, he watched as his little spirit beast was taken away by his master, and he could only kneel in frustration to receive the punishment.

    He thought that if the master had just killed it, he would be powerless to resist.

    The cinnabar mole on her forehead felt sharp pain for a moment, Yin Yue took a few steps, as if she sensed something, and stopped abruptly...

    When Yaoyao woke up, she found herself floating in the air.

    The faint blue light around it persisted, and the stars were densely covered to form an astrolabe. It carefully turned over and saw that there was a circular gossip formation below it, and only then did it realize that it might be caught in some kind of formation.

    "Really?" The thick voice contained a hint of hostility, Yaoyao searched for the sound and saw a vague figure.

    After a short pause, the talent in the distance replied 'no need' very coldly.

    The person who spoke first was a little anxious. He paced back and forth with his hands behind his back, and asked people in the distance, "Are you blaming me?"

    "Eighteen years ago, if you didn't listen to me, where would you come from ? You now?"

    "Why, now that my nephew has ascended to Dao Zun, and in turn, I feel that my uncle has harmed you, and blame me for doing things too harshly back then?"

    Yaoyao heard the identities of the two, and this person was the first to speak. , is the Daoist Hunyue of Wuwei Temple, that is, Baili's master.

    In the original text, Daoist Hunyue is good at metaphysical divination. Although he has a high level in the sect, his cultivation base is only moderate among several hall masters.

    Yaoyao didn't have much affection for this Daoist Hunyue, after all, he was able to teach a disciple like Bai Li, but he himself was not much better, he was sensitive and sullen, and he was seriously injured several times.

    "Uncle Master, it's time for you to go back." Qin Liang's voice broke Yaoyao's daze, and at the same time blocked Daoist Hunyue's words.

    On weekdays, Daoist Hunyue would intervene in everything arrogant and arrogant, relying on himself as the uncle in charge of the sect. Now that Yinyue blocked his words, he dared not speak in anger, so he could only snort coldly.

    As he left, Yaoyao felt that the blue light in front of her eyes faded, she tilted her head and finally saw the scene outside, the empty hall was cold and luxurious, the man in white stood indifferently by the window, his face was like an ice sculpture, without the slightest anger .

    This is the bedroom of Dao Zun Yinyue.

    Seeing the figure of Daoist Hunyue leaving, Yaoyao couldn't figure out how the two got together. Seeing that Yinyue didn't pay attention to herself, it chirped softly, and carefully touched the blue light spots with its claws, and then it floated out.

    It turned out that this formation was not used to trap it.

    Glancing at the unguarded door, Yaoyao swallowed and wanted to slip out just like that. But it didn't dare, with its big fluffy tail drooping, it bit its claws and tangled in the air, and it took a while to resign and float to Yinyue's side.

    "...Master." Yaoyao snapped her nose and shouted reluctantly.

    It should have called Daozun, but it played a little bit of thought and deliberately called Shizun like Rong Shen.

    It thought, maybe it will soften its attitude a little bit, and this shrewd person will not care about it, so it uses all the means of dealing with Rong Shen on Yin Yue, and said pitifully: "Yaoyao I want to go back to Yun Jing." Yin Yue raised her     eyelids

    , turned her head and asked, "Who?     " Under the eaves, he had to bow his head. It awkwardly looked out the window, restrained his shame and said, "Yaoyao misses the master." It did     n't matter, Yaoyao realized that Rong Shen was kneeling outside Yinyue's palace. Xiaobaihua didn't know how long she had been kneeling, her body was stiff and her face was pale, Yaoyao was distressed and forgot who she was by her side, she was about to run out of the window as soon as she kicked her hind legs.     Naturally, it couldn't get out. The front paws were bounced back just as soon as it touched the window, and rolled twice in the air into a ball.     Yaoyao whimpered, her ears were drooping, her pupils became rounder, her cheeks were puffed up, she carefully leaned to Yinyue's side again, and cried out with a crying voice: "Master~"     What the hell is he going to do.     "Did Yaoyao do something wrong?" Yaoyao thought she was punished for hurting Rongshen.

    Yinyue doesn't take Yaoyao's cuteness and pretending to be soft, probably because she finds it annoying, he stretches out his hand and grabs the small dumpling floating in the air into his palm, draws the distance between each other and asks: "Do you know what love calamity is? " Yaoyao's

    ears moved, and she looked at Yinyue ignorantly.

    Yin Yue didn't explain it to him, her cold fingers moved from the tip of her ear to her forehead, Yaoyao smelled the cool breath of his cuff, her nose was itchy and she couldn't help sneezing, spitting out a small cluster of flames.

    Obviously, it is the lotus fire that can instantly annihilate the dead bones and flowers, but when it reaches Yinyue's side, the flames hit his sleeves and go out and smoke directly.

    Yinyue's movements froze, and she swept towards the sleeves coldly. He closed his eyes and fingertips glowed blue light, and pressed towards Yaoyao's forehead.

    "Ugh..." The fire lotus totem between Yaoyao's forehead began to burn with fiery pain, and was pushed out of the room by Yinyue without waiting for a response.

    Rong Shen only felt an itch on his cheeks, and something fluffy fell into his arms against his skin. He caught it, the snow-white little dumpling's hair was fluffy, surprised and delighted. When it saw Rong Shen, it immediately hugged his neck and kissed him, shouting excitedly, "Yunjing Yunjing!"

    Woohoo, it's so good miss him.

    Rong Shen held the little dumpling in his arms firmly, the joy of what was lost fills his heart, he didn't know what to say for a while, he could only let Yaoyao get close to him.

    Squeak -

    As the door opened, Yaoyao slipped into Rong Shen's arms instantly, and because of her too hasty movements, a small section of the tip of her fluffy tail was exposed.

    Rong Shen tucked his little tail into the front of his shirt without a trace, he knelt up straight, and bowed to Yin Yue who came out: "This disciple knows his mistake, and from now on, he will continue to practice diligently and not slack off."

    Yin Yue is angry that he spends too much of his thoughts on Xiao Ling . On the beast, he is too lazy to cultivate himself.

    Yin Yue didn't say any more, and only said one sentence before letting people go back: "Xianjian Conference, don't lose your face."

    He wanted to let Rong Shen win the first place at the Fairy Sword Conference and shock the Xianmen.

    "..."

    After Yaoyao went back with Rong Shen, the fire lotus totem in her forehead hurt for a long time.

    When I read the book before, the curiosity and admiration for the Taoist Yinyue disappeared. When it sneezed, it spewed small flames, and this time it directly burned its claws.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Covering Yaoyao's claws that were burned and bald, Rong Shen felt amused and distressed, and gently rubbed the injured claws and asked, "Is there any difficulty for you, Master?"

    Yaoyao With Shui Lingling's pupils open, she really wanted to speak ill of Yinyue, but she was worried that he would be punished after listening to him, so she muttered in a low voice, "He's so fierce."

    "He even hit me here." Yaoyao pointed at the center of her eyebrows with her claw, "It hurts so much here."

    Rong Shen straightened his expression and checked it carefully. He asked, "It still hurts?"

    "It hurts." Not only pain, Yaoyao Yao also felt a little hot all over.

    This is actually not the first time Yinyue has touched Yaoyao here. The last time he touched Yaoyao's eyebrows, Yaoyao was able to speak human words very quickly, so what is it this time?

    Rong Shen pondered for a moment, and tentatively lost a ray of spiritual energy to Yaoyao's brows. He lowered his eyes and asked it, "Are you more comfortable?"

    Yaoyao felt the heat on her forehead lighten a lot. Lift your tail comfortably.

    After a day, Yaoyao's brow pain disappeared, but her body's burning symptoms did not disappear. Immediately afterwards, it found that it was getting more and more out of control. When sleeping, it would float out of Rong Shen's arms unconsciously, occasionally snoring, and spewing flames that burned Rong Shen's clothes.

    When the fever worsened, Yaoyao realized that something was wrong, holding her injured claw, it weakly asked Rong Shen, "Did your master do something to me?"

    Rong Shen flipped through "Chiu Mi" "Beast Breeding Manual", his eyes stayed on one of the lines for a long time, he hesitated: "Perhaps you want to ascend to the realm."

    "Huh?" Yaoyao was stunned for a while, thinking that she had heard it wrong.

    The body became lighter and lighter, and at the same time, the burning sensation and the stinging pain of the totem in the forehead became heavier. Yaoyao began to whimper uncomfortably and curled up, feeling that she had been put into the water by Rong Shen.

    "Yaoyao, recite with me."

    Rong Shenhe Yi hugged it and sat in the spiritual spring, concentrating on helping it penetrate the muscles and veins, he slowly recited the formula in the book: "Restore your eyes, adjust your breath, catch your spiritual energy, and let your mind be free. Move, qi and spirit blend together."

    Yaoyao couldn't get the key points of the formula, and repeated several times to no avail, but was comforted by Rong Shen's warm voice: "Don't be afraid, let's

    do it again." And dangerous, he will always be here with it.

    Although his tone was soft, in fact, Rong Shen was also in a cold sweat caused by Yaoyao, he caressed the trembling little beast, and patiently recited the formula. Yaoyao was finally appeased by Rong Shen's warm voice, the formula worked, it floated out of Rong Shen's arms and rose into the air, surrounded by orange light.

    "Heaven and earth are boundless, all things are unified, the spirit is pure and the spirit is united, and the spirit and spirit disappear."

    After reading the last mantra, the orange light around Yaoyao's body became more and more intense, and then it turned into a dazzling golden light.

    The golden light illuminated most of the Wuji Hall, attracting the attention of the other halls. Under the dazzling golden light, Rong Shen closed his eyes, but he did not see that the little dumpling was growing.

    His lap sank, and Rong Shen felt that the little dumpling sitting on his lap sank a lot.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.6K 361 81
Chu Yu finally climbed to the pinnacle of choreography and directing, and was suddenly reborn back to her high school days. Chu Yu: Longevity! I don'...
783K 65.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
43K 800 56
Yan Xuwu unfortunately had a car accident and became a vegetative person. Wake up again, the time turned out to be a thousand years later! ! ! In ord...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...