Ramayana Retold - Shivam's Ro...

By Shivam030291

Hi guys This is Shivam , I Like writing a lot of Ramayana Fics , specially about Lakshmila , Here is a s... More

New Dawn in Ayodhya and Mithila
ACROSS SHORES
The Princesses Of Mithila
Queens of Ayodhya
The Prince Of Ayodhya
The Red Mark
Away from Home
BEGINNING OF A NEW JOURNEY
next part will be uploaded soon
THE GURUKUL
Growing UP - Part 1( MITHILA PRINCESSES)
Growing Up- Part 2 ( Ayodhya Princes)
Presenting the Couples
GURUDAKSHINA
AN INVITATION WITH HIDDEN DESIRES
BALA AND ATIBALA
THUNDER MEETS SUNSHINE
BLOOD OATH
FIRST STAIRCASE TO LOVE- FRIENDSHIP
NO PAIN ....NO GAIN
My Son's Bride
OLD WOUNDS
DESTINED TO MEET ( PART 1)
THE SECOND NAGA PRINCESS
A match Made in Hell
DESTINED TO MEET - PART2

Poisonous Origin

767 38 190
By Shivam030291

Lakshman Stood deep in the forest , right before the pool of poison soaked blood , as he watched Meghnad leave from there , who in turn was determined to find Sulochana and apologize to her for his insolency , no matter what the outcome.

Lakshman stood still , till his new found mithra vanished into the darkness of night , as he pondered over , trying to recaptulate a long lost memory , casting his eye once again to the blood pool , before he started to walk back towards the place where Ram had ordered him to lay still.

Meghnad and Lakshman walked in opposite directions , with a different plethora of questions in their mind , as to how their fate was going to be played out.

No sooner had he reached his designated place , Lakshman found RAM standing there, frowning heavily , who had probably awaited his return for quite some time now.

Sensing Ram's facial Expressions , Lakshman sensed the danger , and prepared to hear an earful lot from his eldest Brother.

Ram stood there , angriliy , holding a small pot of medicine in his hand , which he now carefully placed on a small boulder on the ground as he noticed the third Ayodhyan Prince coming towards him , before he finally burst out......

" Old habits don't die easily , don't they Laksh ? You again managed to sneak out knowing very well that I would know the instant you crossed my protective perimeter.......Where the hell have you been for so long .....I was getting extremely worried dammit!!!!!... "

Lakshman Clenched his teeth and closed his eyes very tightly in anticipation, like a small school kid receiving an earful from his teacher on non completion of homework , as soon as Ram started to yell out .

( A/N : I KNOW this doesn't make sense in treat yuga , but I just wanted you all to imagine laksh's shaky expressions )

Ram's yelling could be perceived easily as anger to an outsider , But Lakshman knew it was only the overprotective nature of his big brother sprouting out.

"Bhaiya , SORRY " , Lakshman said softly , making puppy face and holding his ears.

" Not Again , I tell you Laksh , Not Again , I am not falling for those big dreamy eyes of yours, you get me , don't you? I wish the Protective barrier spell that Gurudev had taught us , also had the power to stop my loved ones from overstepping outside , rather than just keeping the threats which my mind perceives , from stepping inside..." , Ram sensed his anger melting down.

" I wont do it again Ram Bhaiya , I Swear " , Sumitra's Elder son made an even more adorable face , something he learned from his younger twin , when shatrughan used to blackmail king dashrath and royal ministers for his desires to be completed as a child.

Everyone back in the Kosala Kingdom had a tendency to fall for Shatru's dreamy expressions , specially Rani Kaushalya and Prince Bharat , however exceptions in form of Lakshman and Rani Sumitra do existed , who would almost everytime catch hold of his charade.

" I think it's the millionth Time in our lifetime you have said u wont do the things I request you not to again " , Said Ram mockingly before he came right upto Lakshman and patted his head slightly like an older sibling chiding his younger one.

Lakshman Smiled widely now , For he knew that Ram Patting his head Playfully meant only one thing , that his displeasure had melted away completely , hence mission successfully achieved.

" Acha Bhayia , Tell me one thing , were u really angry on me because I left your safety barrier in my wounded state , or is there something else ?" , lakshman made a cunning smile.

" what else would it be , of course I was deeply concerned for you dumbo " , Ram shook his head in disbelief.

" O , and here I though may be it was because of that".... Lakshman spoke deliberately in a very non evasive manner.

Ram suddenly became nervous , sensing Lakshman was upto some mischief again.

" I know I am gonna regret asking this " , he spoke to himself

"would you tell me , what exactly else in this deep forest I would be angry about ? " , Ram asked with caution.

" Aaa....hh , Bhayia , I thought ........you know ....... May be its nearly five days since you received any letter from your Lady Love , the charming and elegant Princess Sita , so maybe u r a bit agitated " , Lakshman started exaggerating and laughing.

" LADY LOVE ??? Are you Mad ? Have you seriously lost it Lakshman . " , Ram's face turned Red like a cherry and he felt very embarrassed

Lakshman kept Looking directly into Ram's Face , who in turn had turned his face away from his little brother , unable to face his suspicious gaze.

" It seems that the gash on your back has made a deep imprint on your brain as well , I will make sure that the first thing we do after arrive in ayodhya , is to get you checked up thoughroughly by the royal physician. " Ram rolled his eyes in disbelief..

" Common Ram Bhayia , For how long are you going to suppress your emotions , why don't you just confess your feelings to her , I am sure she would reciprocate as well, after all there's no one like you in this world ??" , Lakshman looked upto Ram with hope.

" But there are no such feelings Lakshman , Really , She is just a friend , my Best friend for that matter , a confidante , whom I would never like to loose for any discrete misunderstanding from my side, ", Said Ram

" But Bhayia it's not ........... ", Lakshman Tried to speak something but was cut by Ram in between

"The right to choose my life partner for me , I have given that to father and our three mothers. And the same should go for you three as well. Remember , what they wish , will be the best for four of us" , Ram said Proudly.

" Ok ok , if Not Princess Sita , but say if in case you heart really fell for someone , before any alliance gets fixed for you , then what would you have done ? " , asked Lakshman curiously

" Then I will try and forget her Lakshman , no one should be more important than our Mata pita ", Ram was confident.

" That's really cruel , to suppress your emotions like that , what if she too loved you back equally , then what , would you still follow mata pita's wishes and dare to break her heart ?? " , Lakshman was genuinely concerned now for his brother's life choices.

Ram was speechless for a few seconds , he didn't know how to answer , and what to answer , for he himself became clueless .

" Why do you ask so many Hypothetical questions brother , the things which havent's even happened , and probably wont ever , Its just like answering whose side I would take if a debate broke out between my three brothers , I really don't know " , Ram became slightly uncomfortable

" Its obvious you would take my side always , I don't even have the slightest doubt about it , and even you know that deep inside , I am just curious to know the answer to my question , Ram Bhayia " , Lakshman was now determined to find the answer.

" Alright Laskhman , if you still want an answer , then here it is . First of all , I don't thing there may ever come an instance where I have to choose like like this , and god forbids , if there do arises such a situation , I think Pitashree and Matas would definitely sense my feelings , and get me bethroed only to my love ", Ram let out a long breath

" And what if their ability to sense that is severly restricted ? " , Lakshman again questioned, like a mathematician contemplating all possibilities.

" Iss Ladke ke toh sawaal hi khatam nahi hote......" , Ram facepalmed himself.

" Bolo Naa Bhayia...." , Lakshman Nudged Ram's shoulder, urging him for an answer.

Ram contemplated again for a while , before he spoke out

" If that happens , Then I trust my three siblings will chalk out a masterplan so that I am able to marry my supposed beloved who I don't even know exists or not ..... .......Happy now , .......... This is what you have wanted to hear all along , isn't it????, , Ram became agitated.

" Yeh hui naa baat bhayia , Yahi to sunna tha " , Shouted Lakshman at the top of his voice.

" Let your time Come , Then I will pester you with these embarrassing questions " , Ram sounded revengeful

" ab bas aap dekhte jaayie , Vivaah to aapka Rajkumari Sita se hi hoga . You may not sense it , but I do , that over all these years , you do have developed feelings for her .As far as I am concerned , my time may never come , so sorry Bhayia to disappoint you" , Lakshman spoke to himself in his mind.

Lakshman gathered some courage , leaving out a deep breath , before he made one final attempt

"The things I got to know about her through these letters she writes to you , sometimes I feel she knows you better than me , ," , Lakshman tried to sound genuine.

" No one knows me better than you Laksh , and I think no one ever will " , Ram's Voice had Supreme conviction as he Ruffled his brother's curly hair.

( A/N : I personally wanted the above statement to be brought out In a more positive way , Its not meant to degrade Goddess Sita in any way ,Its just that I feel Lord Lakshmana was closest to Lord Rama , still apologies if anyone feels offended )

" Say whatever you wish Bhayia , I am still going with my hunch , that she is the one for you . Propose to her for me at least , I would love to have her as my Bhabhi " ,Lakshman retorted

" Matlab tujhe apne liye bhabhi chahiye , mere liye biwi nahi " , Ram was astonished.

" Aur nahi to kya Bhayia . Humaare sabse vidwaan bhai , Maharaaj shatrughan ne kaha hai , APNE POORN HONE CHAIYE SAARE KAAM , CHAAHE ISKE LIYE HO JAAYE SAAMNE WAALE KA KAAM TAMAAM " Lakshman started laughing Hysterically.

" Very funny , two idiots I have got here , God Knows how my poor Bharat Deals with both of you " , Ram patted lakshman's head again in disbelief , this time a bit heavily.

" Ouch,....", Cried Lakshman and rubbed the back of his hairs with his palm

" dekha , gadhe , in all your rubbish dreaming , I forgot to apply medicine , come and lie down here , and show me your back " , Ram ordered sternly like the big brother he was.

" No need Bhai , See , Its completely healed" , Lakshman removed his angvastra and showed his completely healed back to Ram very proudly .

"How's that possible , given your age , even the power of Bala and atibala wouldn't have accelerated the healing to this frantic pace " , Ram was surprised to the core

" Let's just say it was made possible by a friend I made few moments back in this forest , he was injured and being chased by wolves , I helped him , and he in turn helped me with a special medicinal paste " , Lakshman glanced back towards the way Meghnad went.'

" A new Friend , really......??? I hope u haven't mistakenly made an asur your mithra , as only they roam freely in this hour of the night , in this wild forest " , Ram Joked around , not having the slightest idea how deadly true his statement was.

Are all asur's Bad , Bhayia , just as pitashree says ? , Lakshman sounded worried and a bit protective of meghnaad

"I don't know Laksh , but if you must know , at least I haven't come across a friendly one until now , and given how bad your temper is , I highly doubt how you would deal with even a docile one" , Ram tried to embarrass Lakshman.

" If only you had the slightest idea , Bhayia , who I have managed to befriend " , Laksh spoke to himself, seemingly lost mentally.

" Lakshman.........hey ........., where are you lost , kahin sachmuch to kisi asur se mitrata nahi kar baitha na ?" , Ram clicked his fingers and gave out a nimble laugh

Nothing Bhayia , Nothing , lets head back , gurudev Vishwamitra must be waiting , and I am super hungry , Lakshman held his tummy with moth his hands , like a small child.

"Yeah , Let's head back. And whenever you meet this new friend of your's again , make sure you let me meet him too , for I would personally thank him , he seems to be a master in alchemy of medicines." Said Ram

" Master of sorcercy , more precisely ", Lakshman spoke to himself as they began their walk back to vishwamitra

No sooner had both Ram and Lakshman had reached back to their camp , they found Vishwamitra waiting for them , having put forth four bowls of porridge on flat boulder , that worked perfectly fine as a table.

" Four Bowls Gurudev ??? , surely we haven't eaten over a month , but one bowl each would have sufficed " , Ram said to Vishwamitra

" Don't worry Bhayia , you eat one , I will gorge on the other three in the meanwhile " , bemused Lakshman , rubbing both his hands together as he prepared to Launch himself on the not so great looking Porridge which Vishwamitra had managed to cook .

" DON'T EVEN THINK OF TOUCHING THE OTHER TWO BOWLS TILL I AM ALIVE , GOT IT , YOU DUMBO " , in came a loud but familiar voice , the voice of none other than the youngest Kosala Prince , Shatrughana .

Bharat And Shatrughna both got off their horses and Ran towards their siblings.

" Bharat..... Shatrughan... . ", Ram Cried as both ram and lakshman too ran towards their siblings , Engaging in a group hug , having met them after almost 4 months.

Bharat and Shatrughan touched Ram's Feet to take his blessing , while Lakshman bent forward to do the same to bharat .

Lakshman Gestured to Shatrughan to touch his feet as well in a playfull but threatning manner , Rolling his fingers into a fist, like about to punch ................." Oye Shatru ke bache , come here and touch the pious feet of your elder twin ".........

" Never in a thousand Years , you are just elder to me in age by a few minutes , I am stil elder to you y miles as far as IQ is concerned" , Shatrughan Royally Ignored Laksh.

" It seems your dose of hard beating is overdue since four months , time for some replenishment" , Lakshman jumped onto shatru and started to punch and giggle him in the tummy playfully .

Bharat was moved to tears witnessing his younger brothers' antics after so many months , and more than that , finally be able to see his Ram bhayia after so long. Seeing Bharat in this state , Ram too shed a lone tear.

" I hope Ram you liked the surprise more than the month delayed meal itself , I specially arranged for Bharat and shatrughan to come here first to meet you , before all of you head back to ayodhya" , asked Vishwamitra

" Ji Gurudev , its really wonderfull for us to be back together again " , Ram and Bharat Replied in unison.

" Alright , enjoy your meal all of you , and have a good rest , I will head towards the river stream to take a bath in the meanwhile before I can recite my prayers to Lord Shiva , pls ensure I don't get disturbed , we will leave once I return back in a couple of hours" , Vishwamitra strolled towards the riverstream.

"Come Bharath , let's Eat " , Ram put his hand on Bharat's Back lovingly as they moved towards the makeshift table

" As for you two , come when your wrestling is finished ..........." , Bharat joked as he saw Lakshman and Shatrughan drenched and cuddled in mud

" Ruko Bhayia , main bhi aaya , I am the one who is most hungry here " , cried Shatrughan as he sped off first .

" I seriously wonder when does this boy actually get time to flirt with maidens , because the only thing I have seen him flirt with is food " , Lakshman thought and smiled to himself , before joining his three brothers for supper , where they sat and caught up with each other of all events of these four months , wherein they lived apart.

Meanwhile , Vishwamitra had also bathed himself and started doing his Shiv Pooja in some seclusion, some distance far away from the camp.

After having a hearty meal , Shatrughan Lied Down in Ram's Lap , as Ram Ruffled his hairs with love , before Shatrughan started reciting his long list of complaints he had about Bharat to his Ram Bhayia , like a nitpicking toddler who loved to get his elder sibling get scolded from the eldest.

" This Brat will never get matured ", Bharat Laughed to Himself as he saw Shatru's comical antics , but not before noticing Lakshman , who stood some meters away , leaning his right shoulder against a giant tree , engrossed in a deep thought.

Lakshman was vividly engrossed about the connection of poisons not affecting him , and moreover , instead of causing harm , having actually been able to heal him , and again his mind rolled back in time to draw out the loose ends , his brain frantically trying to tie those loose end up . So much confusion was boiling inside him , and he needed to open up quickly to someone. That someone was however , Not Ram , but one of his other brothers. Both of them had kept that incident of the past to themselves , not wanting the other two brothers to get involved in the conspiracy , a conspiracy , which if proved , could lead to WAR of magnanimous scale between the two strongest kingdoms militarily.

( A/N : Guess who the other brother is .... Shatru or Bharat......However no Prizes for guessing right!!)

" Hey Laksh , you Okay my little Brother , you know very well , the things you cant' share with Ram Bhayia , you can with me , just like we have done in the past" , assured Bharat as he walked up to lakshman.

" How did you know Bharat Bhayia , that my mind was troubled " , Lakshman asked curiously

" I may not be as good as Ram Bhayia , But I am still your older brother ,to be able see right through you most of the time .............. moreover , your face says it all , common tell me ...... what's troubling you ? , Bharat Held Lakshman's hand in is , trying to reassure him

" Bhayia , Can I ask you something "

" Sure Laksh , go ahead "

" Every year , Mata Kekayi goes to Kekayia Kingdom to visit your Nanashree and Uncle Yudhajit , Similarly Maa Sumitra visits her maternal kingdom of Kashi every year , But I have never seen Mata Kaushalya visit her Maternal Place Since that Incident took place " , asked Lakshman

" Its not your fault Lakshman, It really is not . Since Nanashree Sakushala fell ill and the throne was ascended by his son , Raja Dev Varman and his consort Rani Vasundhara, The intentions of the kingdom of Magadh were always doubtful. Moreover , then the only sane person left there , Maasi Vershini , was also very hurriedly married off. It's a known fact that Raja Devvarman hates pitashree to the core , for having defeated magadh in the past , and winning Ma's hand thereafter. And after that incident which happened with us , really nothing can be left to chance . More than the two of us , I think Mata Kaushalya is more apprehensive , and I feel she is rightly so. So don't blame yourself , you did what you thought was right , however I will kill you if u took such a risky step again in the future." , bharat warned lakshman.

( A/N: Rani Kaushalya was the princess of Magadh , and Princess vershini was her sister , so practically Lord Ram's maasi. Raja Sakushala was their Father. This is as per Valmiki Ramayan.

However , The character of Raja Devvarman ( Kaushalya's Brother ) , his wife vasundhara and their children devrath and devasena are fictitious and not related to any ramayan , its just for this story.

*Trying to find ficticious character names suited for mythology is really a hard task )

"but why did maa kaushalya trust Manthara kaaki over her own brother and sister in law , I never understood ", asked Lakshman

" Back then , even I did not understand it Laksh , but it made sense all the more Last year , When I found out how Evil that Magadh Princess devasena is.....and if her true nature is anything to go by , its understandable from where she inherits her cunningness from .

" yes , I do remember the events very vividly " , recalled laksh as both him and bharat dwelled into the past.

7 YEARS BACK DURING MONTHLY VACATIONS ( RAM IS 11 , OTHER BROTHERS ARE 10 YEARS OLD)

Raja dashrath was out of the kingdom along with Rani Kekayi and rani sumitra , on a visit to neighbouring kingdom for two days. Ram and shatrughan had tagged along , and while Lakshman insisted to go , he was grounded due to his poor academics in gurukul's first year itself. Ram didn't stay back , sensing this punishment might serve some encouragement for his favourite brother to excel in gurukul.

Bharat , being the soft hearted prince he was , stayed back to give Laksh company along with Maa Kaushalya , who was deeply offended with Maharaja Dashrath for being so strict. Out of the three mothers , it seemed as if Ram was dearest to Kekayi , Bharat was dearest to Sumitra , whereas the twins were overly pampered by Kaushalya. So anything uneventful towards the two youngest rajkumars of Kosala , had to deal with a fierce side of Rani Kaushalya , even if it was the king. If not for Rani Sumitra's Wise mind , Punishing the twins by the king would never have been an easy task for the king in presence of the eldest queen.

So while Dashrath , Kekayi , sumitra , along with Ram and Shatrughan were not in the palace , a messenger arrived from Magadh to Ayodhya , carrying vast amount of gold , fruits , sweets , souveners , and a serving of special saffron milk pudding for their nephew , Prince RAM.

Rani Kaushalya was very happy , she sensed that maybe her brother had forgiven Raja dashrath and accepted him as his brother in law whole heartedly. She ordered the maids of ayodhya , to help the servants who had come from magadh , in arranging the pleasantries in the kitchen and in treasury.

Lakshman and Bharat were Playing in the garden for hours , completely unaware of the arrival of gifts from Magadh , as soon as they received the news of the sweets and fruits arrival from magadh , they ran off to the royal kitchen to fetch delicacies for themselves , where they oversaw Manthara drawing out a small glass bottle from her dhoti , which contained a stingy greenish liquid.

" Once I pour this into the pudding , everything will be over . The path will be set straight for the rightful heir to ascend the kosala throne. Ram will never know what danger was coming its way , neither will anyone else in ayodhya " , Manthara put up a curved smile on her wrinkled face .

" You evil old hag , I am going to rip you apart." Roared Lakshman , Making Manthara absolutely freeze on her spot in fright.

" Sumitranandan ?????" , Manthra trembled

" Presently , just Yamraaj For you , stay here for a moment if u have any shame and courage left , I am going to bring my dagger and finish you off " , Lakshman left furiously from there to fetch it from his room.

" You should be really ashamed of yourself kaaki , I couldn't imagine you would stoop so low , is Ram bhayia so despicable to you " , a tearful Bharat somehow sounded ashamed of himself as he sped off to call kaushalya , before things got out of hand.

Bharat was deeply anguished , after all , out of the four brothers , Manthara was related to him the closest.

Manthara quickly hid the bottle in her dhoti again , she was about to throw the pudding away when she was again confronted by lakshman , albeit with dagger in hand.

Fortunately enough , Bharat came back right on time , with Kaushalya in tow , to whom all the tale had been narrated on the way.

" Lakshman Stop at once " , Shouted the eldest queen

" NO Maa , She tried to poison your son.....My dearest Ram Bhayia , I wont leave her alive " , replied lakshman back with his hands now shivering in anger.

" She can never do this putra , trust me , I know " , Kaushalya bent to her knees and forcefully took Lakshman's Dagger .

" Lakshman speaks the truth Ma , we have seen with our own eyes" , Bharat turned a disgusted face towards manthara.

" I agree what on you saw was not a lie , but it must not be the full truth either , she will never Harm Ram , in fact for that matter all of you " , Cried Kaushalya in a helpless tone.

" Fine Maa , if this is what it takes you to believe it , then so be it" , said Lakshman firmly with tears in his eyes.

Lakshman leapt forward and snatched the pudding bowl from Manthra's hand , before gulping it down in one go.

" LAKSHMANNN..........what have you done you fool" , shouted Bharat at the top of his voice

" Putra...... Lakshman........ why ...did.....you ......no.................nooo.................." , Manthra's voice sarted to shake heavily before she fainted.

Both Lakshman and Manthara were taken to Royal Medic , where Lakshman was declared as healthy as ever , something which he never wanted to hear at the first place.

" what a weird prince " ,The doctor was puzzled to Lakshman's gloomy face on being declared fully fit

" you Brat , you scared the hell out of me " , Bharat lightly slapped Lakshman

" But How...............Bhayia are sure this doctor is qualified enough ?." , Lakshman sounded Puzzled genuinly

" Shut up idiot .........Nothing else matters , you are fine and that's all" , gleamed Bharat.

" Didn't I tell you , she can never harm any of you , but you didnt listen " , Kaushalya sounded disappointed.

" Sorry Maa , I will apologize to her when she regains consciousness " , Replied Bharat

" And What bout you Laksh ???", asked Kaushalya

" Never Ever will I say sorry till I am convinced , I am sure she was involved , " , lakshman walked back angrily to his room

" Hey Narayan , only you can handle the temper of this boy ", Kaushalya facepalmed herself.

The matter was stifled carefully by Rani kaushalya , and she warned all the maids that were present there , to never let this incident be mentioned in front of anyone else . However , she herself confided in Rani sumitra privately the next day when others arrived back , as telling kekayi would have meant Ayodhya and kekayia going to war against Magadh , and only family blood would have spilt.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

" Till today , I don't know she was involved or not , and now for what has happened , I can now never know if she was guilty , as the pudding being poisonous or not , wouldn't have changed the outcome of my life " , Lakshman said Dejectedly

" And why is that Laksh " , Bharat Asked

" Because only recently I have found out that my body is resistant to poisons , even to the most deadly ones", Replied Lakshman.

" Actually , I have known this for a fact for a long long time Lakshman " , Sighed Bharat.

" what ???.......how ? ..... I mean why didn't you ever let me know ? .....Lakshman drew closer towards Bharath.

" Well , there is something I never told you brother , I think its time I let you know now. You know very well that this matter was stifled permanently within you , me and mata kaushalya. After Manthara kaaki regained consciousness , I went to her room to say sorry , its then when I overheard Ma Kaushalya and Manthara kaaki along with mata sumitra , speak about this matter privately themselves. " , Bharat Gasped

" Mata Sumitra also knows  ?" , Lakshman wore a surprised look

" Yes , it seems so ", replied Bharat Back

BHARAT NARRATING THE CONVERSATION HE OVERHEARD TO LAKSHMAN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...............XXXXXXXXXXXXXX......................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaushalya : Kaaki , we are proud of you , you put up this villainous charade of yours all these years , finally it paid off , true intentions of my brother and bhabhi came out , they did try to kill my son through you . If it were not for you , who knows what would have happened.

Manthara : rani Kaushalya , it was my duty as well as dharama. Even I would have died that day by lakshman's hand , I would have done it happily , having secured Ram's life.

Sumitra : Don't say like that Kaaki , I apologize on behalf of Lakshman , he just sees and reacts , I really get worried for his impulsive nature.

Manthara : You don't have to Sumitra , I am glad that all four of them have such a strong bond between themselves . This can never be broken.

Kaushalya : That is true ..............now take rest kaaki , I will take your leave.

Kaushalya exited through another door of the chamber while Sumitra and manthara continued talking

Manthara : Rani Sumitra , I never told this to rani kaushalya , but I must apologize for my laxity that day , you may not know , but I was unable to put in the poison antidote in the milk pudding that day , I got too frightened by Lakshman's fury , that my mind went blank......

Sumitra : You mean to say that he actually.......

Manthara : Unfortunatly Yes , he ate the poisoned pudding , I still have no clue how he escaped unharmed....

" He he ....... No worries Kaaki , My Lakshman can never be Harmed by Any poison , even the most lethal of it ", Sumitra remarked casually as she too made an exit , leaving behind a confused Manthara.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"So mother Knew All Along , I guess I have no choice but to ask her herself , lets just keep this to ourselves as of now Bharat Bhayia " , Lakshman Pondered as he along with Bharat went back towards Ram and Shatrughan.

THE END ............XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.....XXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: IT IS SAID IN SOME RAMAYAN VERSIONS , THAT MANTHARA AND RANI SUMITRA WERE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN AYODHYA , WHO KNEW THAT RAM WAS INCARNATION OF VISHNU AND LAKSHMAN WAS INCARNATION OF SHESHA

ANYHOW , I HOPE I DIDN'T DRAG THE PLOT TOO MUCH, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT BRINGING OUT ALL MINUTE  DETAIL WAS NECESSARY.

NEXT CHAPTER COVERS A SCENE IN NAAGLOK WITH SOME IMPORTANT CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS , WHICH WILL BE SEEN REGULARLY IN MAJOR CHUNK OF THE STORY GOING FORWARD

 THE MEETING OF THE COUPLES IS NOW NOT TOO FAR NOW

AGAIN I ASSUME THE CHAPTER WAS TO YOUR SATISFACTION AND NOT BORING

THANKS FOR SUPPORT AS ALWAYS , THIS ONE CROSSED 5500 WORDS , THE LONGEST PART SO FAR. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
55.9K 1.4K 43
*Under major edit* Ayodhya's precious gem put to trails by treason and treachery. Follow Prince Ram as he undergoes various obstacles in his life whi...
8.4K 178 37
What happens after Sita leads herself to zero existence? what about her dear ones, whom she left behind? Is destiny sometimes really ruthless, cruel...
22K 625 24
What if Sita is accompanied with her 16 year old daughter during her second exile in Valmiki Ashram and Ram knows nothing about his daughter living w...