Empress

By MedinaHadziefendic70

Marija is a young soul who gets taken away by the ottoman Army in her small village in Bosnia. She will soon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Taken away
Chapter 2: First sight
Chapter 3: Rivalry
Chapter 4: More news
Chapter 5: Big Reveal
Chapter 6: Back Home
Chapter 7: Evil Plan
Chapter 8: Massacre
Chapter 9: Family Reunion
Chapter 10: Campaign
Chapter 11: Victory and Loss
Chapter13: 3rd "Mistress"
Chapter14: Fate
Chapter15: End
Epilouge
Thank you

Chapter 12: Love and Politics

102 5 1
By MedinaHadziefendic70

Year: 1530
Place: Topkapi Palace

*Today was a joyfull day. It was the Wedding of Grand Vezir Ganzafer Paşa and Leyla Hatun. Everyone was celebrating but you noticed Leyla was not happy.*

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: Leyla!? Why are you not happy? Should I break off the Wedd-

Leyla Hatuns POV: Medina, the reason I am not happy is because I will not see you as much anymore!

*Leyla Hatun starts crying a bit*

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: Leylam, my dear little Sister! You do not have to be sad for leaving me. I will try to visit you as much as I can! I promise! Now let's get you ready so you can go to your Husband!

*Leyla Hatuns stops crying*

Leyla Hatuns POV: Oh- I am sorry for making you concerned!

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: It is alright, now let me get you ready!

*Leyla wears a Red dress with a matching veil*

*The Dress*

*The Veil*

*After the Wedding Ceremonies ended Leyla Hatun and Grand Vezir Ganzafer Paşa head to their own Palace. After they arrived in their Palace. They talked to each other for the first time in many days.*

Ganzafer Paşa's POV: Leyla, I have waited for this moment for years. When I met you for the first time, I told myself that I will protect until I die.

Leyla Hatuns POV: Ganzafer, I will gladly die for you, kill and do bad things for you.

*Then they spend their night togheter*

Year: 1531
Place: Topkapi Palace

Sultan Murad's POV: Ema Hatun, let me help you with your posture regarding the bow. You need to hold it a bit tighter so you can shoot it properly.

Ema Hatuns POV: Like this?

*She shows him her posture*

Sultan Murad's POV: Yes, that is correct, now try shooting!

*Ema Hatun shoots the arrow into the centre*

Ema Hatuns POV: I did! I did it, Murad!

*She hugs him*

*Meanwhile*

Engin Ağa: Sultanim, the Italian Princess is coming soon to the Capital. We should start with the preparations for the Wedding.

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: Engin Ağa, I wish to make a second Wedding.

Engin Ağa: For who, if I may ask?

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: Ema Hatun.  They obviously like each other and I will not let them suffer because they cannot marry each other.

Engin Ağas POV: Then, I shall prepare both Weddings.

Guards POV: ATTENTION! PRINCESS CONTESSINA OF ITALY!

Princess Contessina's POV: I was scared. I came into a Harem. In Rome they tell us that they kidnap girls and make them their slaves and that they are unhappy, but I was confronted by the opposite. People were celebrating my arrival. They made me feel welcomed.

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: Hello, Princess Contessina. I hope you arrived well.

Princess Contessina's POV: I arrived very well thanks to you!

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: I want you to meet my son. He is the Sultan. Murad, come over here!

Princess Contessina's POV: I thought that my future Husband would be a older man but it turns out he is the same age as me.

Sultan Murad's POV: Hello Princess! I hope you are doing alright!?

Princess Contessina's POV: I am feeling very well!

Valide Medina Sultan's POV: Princess Contessina, let me tell you  about how this whole Wedding situation is going to be. Incase you did not already know, the Sultan is going to marry his Childhood love Ema Hatun. After their Wedding, yours will be held a week after Ema Hatuns. You will be his second wife and please do not pick any fights with her because that is not how a wife of the Sultan is going to behave. Now I shall leave you and Murad so you can get closer to each other.

*Valide Medina Sultan leaves the Chamber.*

Sultan Murad's POV: Contessina, is it weird for me to like you already even though we haven't talked so much yet?

Princess Contessina's POV: Sultan Murad, I think it is a bit too early for you to fall inlove with me. I mean we have barely met. So what are your interests?

Sultan Murad's POV: Well, I am very fond of learning about different cultures and languages. I also am fond of reading. What about you Princess?

Princess Contessina's POV: I like reading. I guess we have something in common.

Sultan Murad's POV: We do! Now, what about we go to the Library? I have multiple books in the Italian language you can read.

Princess Contessina's POV: Really!? Of course I will go to the Library! Let us go imediately!

*Contessina's smile makes Murad fall inlove with her even more than he already is. They both go to the Library to read books and talk even further about their interests.*

[THE WEDDING OF CONTESSINA]:

Sultan Murad's POV: Contessina, I would understand if you do not want to have halvet with me. I am not forcing you to have children with me or convert to Islam. You are free to do what you like.

Princess Contessina's POV: Murad, I am astonished by your actions. I have never seen a foreigner man being sweet to me.

Sultan Murad's POV: Being nice is a basic human right. I will never treat you differently than any of my wifes or concubines. I will treat you equally to Ema Sultan.

*They soon have halvet*

[1 WEEK BEFORE]:

Ema Hatuns POV: Murad, I hope you will not negelect your duties as a Husband to me and soon Contessina. I wish that you treat her equally to me. I do not want her to be left out, just because her marriage is a political and not a love marriage.

Sultan Murad's POV: Ema, if I treat any of you unfairly, you have to permission to end my life.

[1 MONTH LATER]:

Engin Ağas POV: Attention Everyone! Haseki Esmahan Sultan and Haseki Contessina Sultan are both expecting the Children of this Empire!

Random Concubine: Who is Esmahan Sultan?

Another Concubine: She is Ema Sultan, she converted to Islam not too long ago. She is the wife of the Sultan alongside Contessina Sultan.

A/N's POV: I actually am not happy with this chapter personally. I think I can write better than this. But anyways, I might change it in a few days.

A/N's POV: I changed it a bit. I feel a lot better now that I have made some changes. I hope this chapter isn't boring! Y'all can leave some suggestions for improvements in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.2K 9
EXCERPT "Kyu? I had protected you from everything all my life but who will protect you from me." He voice was so low she wouldn't have heard him had...
42.9K 2K 25
"I was always overshadowed by the success of my sisters who were favouritised by the whole family, especially by my mother. Whatever I made was never...
15K 823 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
2.3K 55 15
Sultan Mustafa was locked up in a room with no outside connection since childhood. However, despite being freed by his brother, he feared for his lif...