More Than Words

By Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

183 12 0
By Achan_21

Sakura just got out from the shower and walked to her gaming room, her phone starts ringing as soon as she boots up her PC. Without looking at the caller's ID, she answered the call, thinking that it's just her mother checking up on her.

"Kkura-chan! What are you doing? Do you have any plans for today?", a cute voice came from the other side. With that, Sakura immediately recognized who the caller was and giggled.

"Nako-chan! I'm actually planning on playing some games on my PC for the rest of the day...Why did you ask?", Sakura said as chose to play some fall guys. She then heard some noises coming from outside her house.

"Then can you open the door for us? It's getting cold out here... You know Hii-chan doesn't like the cold", Nako said before her giggles were heard from the call and faintly from the outside.

"Eh?! You're outside my house?", Sakura exclaimed before quickly standing up from her gaming chair, turning off her PC. "Yeah, so can you just open the door for us? Hii-chan is getting co- ouch! Hii-chan, why did you hit me?", Nako whined when Hitomi smacked her in the head before getting the phone from her friend.

"Sakura-unnie, Nako-chan is just joking... We came here to hang out with you... You barely come out anymore", Hitomi said before handing back the phone to Nako who's desperately trying to reach it while Hitomi has her hand on her head preventing her from getting closer. Nako released a relieved sigh when she got back her phone and checked if the call is still going.

"I already ended the call by the way", Hitomi said with a grin, receiving a groan from Nako. "C'mon Hii-chan, I was ju-", Nako was cut off by the sound of a gate opening, revealing Sakura looking at them expectantly.

"Kkura-chan!", Nako jumps to the girl as soon she saw her, with Hitomi just calmly hugged the older. "What's with you guys appearing in my house all of a sudden?", Sakura asked as she opened the gate for them to enter and they walk towards the front door. "We just missed you, that's all... You barely even hang out with us anymore... You barely come out of your house", Nako said while Sakura opens the door for them.

"Isn't Hitomi a homebody too?", Sakura teasingly asked as she looked at the latter. "I made her come out of her shell", Nako said proudly as she crossed her arms. "You're next Kkura-chan", she continued, making Sakura chuckle at her confidence. "Yeah, I think Kkura-unnie is a hard one to break, Nako-chan", Hitomi said with a chuckle.

Nako and Hitomi naturally sat on the sofa with Sakura just following them. "Don't you have any streams today?", Nako asked the older as she glances at the clock, seeing that its almost time for Sakura to start streaming. "Oh... I already cancelled the stream... I won't be streaming for the next 2 weeks", Sakura said as she released a light chuckle.

This made Nako and Hitomi look at her weirdly, Nako even had her brows raised at the older. "Eh? Why? You don't usually cancel streams, let alone spend 2 weeks without streaming something", Nako asked, confused at the latter's decision. Hitomi nodded along with Nako's question, also curious herself.

"Hmm... I'm just busy with other things", Sakura answered. Nako squinted her eyes at Sakura's vague answer, not fully convinced with it but decided to just not ask further. "So what do want to do? I assume you guys didn't come here just to disturb me, right?", Sakura asked them as she got up from the sofa and looked at the two exchanging stares.

"Oh c'mon... I can't exactly say that you're wrong about the second one but did you really have to say it?", Nako said with a giggle, causing the latter to laugh. "Let's just hang out here... I don't feel like going out", Hitomi suddenly said. "Eh? Hii-chan? But I thought we will be going out to eat? What about that desert that you want to try?", Nako rapidly asked the latter which made her chuckle a little at Nako's reaction.

"I just don't feel like it today", Hitomi simply answered with a shrug, earning another confused 'Eh?' from Nako. "If Hitomi says so..." Nako said as she slumped on the sofa. "Then what are guys planning to do here?", Sakura said as she walked out for a minute to get some water from her fridge. She pours out her water on the glass and took a sip while the two japanese she left were having a discussion.

"Then can we stay over here, Kkura-unnie?", Nako asked suddenly which caused Sakura to choke on her water. "Y-yeah..s-sure", Sakura answered in between coughs. "I have some pajamas if you want to change", she continued after calming down and walked back to the living room.

********************************

Hyewon got home around 2 in the afternoon after attending her appointment. She actually had a pleasant time with Dr. Eiji, with the man just asking her some basic questions and Hyewon willingly answering them.

Hyewon sat on her bed and scrolled through her phone, not knowing what to do. Dasom already saw her go up to her room and greeted her with a smile before asking her if she already ate, which only received a nod from the latter. Hyewon then got a text message from Eunbi asking her if she's free today. Hyewon had to suppress a smile before answering the older's question.

To: Eunbi-unnie
Yes I am unnie... Why do you ask?

From: Eunbi-unnie
Oh, I just wanna ask you if you can accompany me watch a movie... My cousin gave me two tickets and I don't know who to bring with me

To: Eunbi-unnie
Oh that sounds nice unnie... What time do you want me to pick you up?

From: Eunbi-unnie
You're picking me up? You don't need to Hyewon-ah...

To: Eunbi-unnie
I insist unnie... Besides you know that I don't take 'no' as an answer, right?

From: Eunbi-unnie
Okay, fine... Just pick me up at 5...

To: Eunbi-unnie
Got it... See you later, unnie

From: Eunbi-unnie
See you later, Hyewon-ah ^_^

Hyewon smiled as she read the message, her excitement visble with how her eyes shine and her smile was from ear to ear. She looked at the time from displayed on her phone screen amd saw that it's only 2:45 in the afternoon, she still has time to spare.

And so setting the alarm at 4 pm she decided to take a nap to replenish some energy before going out.

*****************************
"Areum really can't go with Eunbi-unnie?"

Eunbi heard a voice in front of her ask, the voice curious but with also a hint of being desperate. Eunbi raised her head from looking at her phone to look at the little girl pouting in front of her, giving Eunbi her best puppy eyes.

"Eunbi-unnie has-", Eunbi was cut off when Jieun came towards them and lifted up Areum in her arms.

"Areum-ah, I gave those tickets to your unnie for her to have fun and rest and besides don't you wanna have time with your mommy?", Jieun said sweetly that Areum looked back and forth between Eunbi and Jieun, contemplating wheter to pursue going with Eunbi or staying with her mommy.

"Maybe next time, Areum-ah... I will take you with me, okay?", Eunbi said as she smiled at the little girl. "Promise?", Areum asked expectantly at the older before rasing her pinky at her.

"Of course, princess", Eunbi said while locking her pinky with Areum little one, doing the pinky promise. "Okay... Jieun-unnie I'll be going home now... I still need to prepare for later...", Eunbi said as she shifted her attention to her cousin.

"Oh, why? Can't you just prepare your stuff here?", Jieun said as she lets down Areum, the little girl then went to Eunbi and held the older's hand. "My friend is going to pick me up on my house by 5", Eunbi explained.

"Oh, is that so... Well then enjoy, okay?", Jieun said as she pulls Areum with her. They walked to the little girl's bedroom, while Areum was waving her hand at the older.

Eunbi waved back and puts her phone back in her pocket, walking to the door.

*******************************
Yujin and Wonyoung were sitting beside each other in the living room, with the drama they're watching playing through the TV. Yujin was staring at it emotionlessly, her mind drifting off.

Wonyoung slightly turned her head towards the other girl. She noticed that since last night Yujin has been much more quiet - it would've been hard for other people to notice it but Wonyoung have known Yujin for years that its hard not to notice even the little changes in the girl's behavior.

Wonyoung then rested her head at the girl's shoulder, sighing to herself, wondering what's bothering her friend. Yujin was cut off her thoughts when she felt Wonyoung head on her shoulder.

Yujin turned her head a little to look at the latter. Yujin smiled unknowingly before turning back to the TV screen.

***************************
Hyewon walked down the stairs wearing a black crop top with a black blazer to go on top of it, while wearing black jeans and shoes. Dasom saw her coming down and greeted her before asking where she's going.

"I'm going to meet a friend...", Hyewon answered which received a hesitant nod from the latter. "I'll be back late so just enjoy dinner without me", Hyewon said before walking out of the door, leaving Dasom looking at her walk out.

Hyewon got her car out to the driveway and she drove to Eunbi's apartment building. Grinning to herself as the image of the older come flashing through her mind.

Hyewon soon reached Eunbi's apartment building and parked her car in front of the building. She got out of the car and pulled out her phone, texting Eunbi that she has arrived.

From: Eunbi-unnie
Oh really? Wait for me there I'll come there in a minute

To: Eunbi-unnie
Okay unnie...

Hyewon closed the messaging app and scrolled through social media to pass some time. She then sees an article stating 'Kang Donghyun, CEO of Kang Foods, secured another partnership with a fellow CEO, Lee Daewon'.

"Where have I heard that name before? Why does it sound familiar?"

*****************************
Eunbi got to where Hyewon was and saw the girl leaning in her car, looking intently at something on her phone. She walked towards her and cleared her throat, enough for the other girl to notice her presence and turn to her.

Hyewon smiled at her and and moved to open the door for her, Eunbi then hops in the car with a little 'thanks' to Hyewon. Hyewon then gets to the driver's seat and was about to buckle her seat belt and start the engine when she notices that Eunbi's seat belt is not buckled.

She then leans in towards Eunbi, catching the older by surprise. Eunbi widened her eyes in shock when the younger suddenly leans closer to her. Her mind was about to go haywire when she hears a clicking noise and noticed that Hyewon was just buckling her seat belt.

Eunbi felt her cheeks heat up, her gaze traveling across the latter face. When Hyewon was done with Eunbi's seat belt and the satisfaction click was heard, she lifted up her head, making only a few inches of distance between their faces.

They stayed like that for a few seconds before Eunbi cleared her throat and looked away, choosing to look out the window with her cheeks tainted with blush. Hyewon leans back and got her own seatbelt buckled before starting the engine, a smile screeping on her lips.

******************************
안녕~

Hey guys^_^

It's been a long time coming but we're here now~
There's a lot of tests and schoolwork on my to do list sooo yeah...
Quarterly finals are also coming so I'll see what I can do with my schedule so that I can still update while reviewing for the tests....

As always, opinions are welcome ^_^

Also, super belated happy birthday to Hii-chan🎉🎉🎉

Also, Eunbi's comeback and Chaeyeon's debut are finally out! 🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.4K 41
"I just found my soulmate, you'll find yours soon"
6.9K 225 39
When the top student suddenly needs to teach the famous playboy in their school. Choi yena, a well known top student not only because of her excellen...
35.7K 1.4K 37
[COMPLETED] "You are worthy, I believe in you and you're special to me" Minju, an actress but also a student. She is very conscious about herself. Sh...
15.4K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays