Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

Par Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... Plus

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Our meeting.

269 13 0
Par Misskkholic

"Oh does it mean I and him are friends since childhood?" Si Jun asked while they all were sitting on sofa. Everyone laughed and nodded.

"You have forgotten everything that's why it's hard to believe. It's natural." Mrs. Kim said. Si Jun furrowed her brows and made a pout. Taehyung chuckled seeing her.

"So cute." Taehyung thought.

"You both should go in the room and talk there." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung nodded.

"Si Jun." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded and walked with him. They reached inside Taehyung's room.

"Wow your room is so neat and clean." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled.

"Yes I like neat and clean rooms." Taehyung said. Si Jun smiled.

"Me too." Si Jun said.

"Yeah because we both are the same in many things." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him.

"Really?" Si Jun asked curiously. Taehyung nodded.

"Because we were friends that's why I know everything about you." Taehyung said. Si Jun made a pout face.

"I am happy to see you. You are really so beautiful. I am happy that we both are here but still I want you to recognise me." Taehyung thought and smiled.

"It means we have known each other since our childhood." Si Jun said and he nodded. Si Jun smiled looking down.

"No wonder why I liked him just by seeing him for the first time." Si Jun thought and smiled shyingly.

"We should go now. They must be waiting for dinner." Taehyung said and she chuckled.

"Yeah you go. I am coming in two minutes." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. He went outside.

(On the other side)

"I am really happy that Taehyung still likes her like before. He is really a great boy." Mr. Min said.

"Yeah, afterall he is my son." Mr. Kim said and everyone chuckled.

"So what do you think my friend?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Ask your son about it not to me." Mr. Min said. He nodded and saw Taehyung coming towards them.

"Tae, tell us about your answer." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What answer?" Taehyung asked.

"About your marriage. We have decided that you and Si Jun should marry each other as soon as possible as you already know what happened to her in the past. We all want to see her happy with you." Mr. Kim said. Taehyung opened his mouth and blinked twice.

"But Si Jun...I think you should ask her first. I don't want to hurt her feelings." Taehyung said.

"Look she is already here." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung turned. She was standing behind him. She looked down smiling shyingly. Her cheeks turned red in shyness.

"Si Jun, tell us. Do you like him? We thought you both should marry as soon as possible." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun smiled and ran away from there. Everyone widened their eyes.

"Look I told you. It will hurt her feelings." Taehyung said. Everyone laughed except Taehyung.

"Have you seen her face? She was blushing at my boy. Her answer is yes." Mr. Kim said while he was trying to control his laugh. Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" Taehyung asked. They nodded.

"But still I don't want to create any misunderstandings. We will only marry if she says yes for marriage to me." Taehyung said. Mr. Kim nodded.

"Yeah don't worry. Why will we force her to marry you?" Mr. Kim said and Taehyung sighed.

"I don't want to create any misunderstandings." Taehyung thought.

Si Jun was blushing hard while she was standing in his mansion's garden. She remembered what she heard just now.

"He is going to be my husband." Si Jun thought and smiled shyingly looking at the sky.

(Meanwhile)

"They both are in their final year of college. Taehyung insisted that's why we let him come here again but we thought of sending him again to the USA for further studies." Mr. Kim said and Mr. Min nodded.

"After their college we will arrange their marriage and then will send both of them to the USA. Si Jun will also be able to study there." Mrs. Kim said. Mr. and Mrs. Min widened their eyes and shook their heads.

"Aniya...how can you do that?" Mr. Min said.

"Why can't we? If I said I consider her as my daughter then I didn't say it only for formality. I truly think of her as my real daughter." Mr. Kim said and Mr. Min shook his head.

"Aniya, it still is too much." Mr. Min said.

"After marriage she will be my daughter. You don't have any right to tell me what I should do or not. You can make a decision for Taehyung if you want." Mr. Kim said and everyone chuckled.

"I am really grateful that you both love my daughter that much. Si Jun is really lucky." Mr. Min said.

"We will be lucky if she will be our daughter in law." Mrs. Kim said. Mr. Min smiled.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim you still like her even after knowing everything." Mr. Min said.

"It was just past. Forget that. She has also forgotten then why we should remember that." Mr. Kim said. Mr. Min sighed.

"I am happy that Taehyung is here with her and thankfully that spoiled kid Jungkook, he is not here around her. I will never let him come near my daughter." Mr. Min said gritting his teeth.

(On the other side)

"Why is it so hard to ask for a number?" Jungkook thought while he was laid in bed.

"Ahh....maybe because I never asked someone." He thought and sighed.

"But how will I talk to my girlfriend then?" Jungkook thought and made a pout face. He smiled and sat up in bed.

"Idea. I should check on social media. She must be there." Jungkook thought and smiled. He grabbed his phone and opened facelook app first.

"Umm.....where is she? Huh? Many girls have the same name as her. How will I find her?" Jungkook yelled angrily. He was scrolling continuously and after around 3 hours. He found Si Jun's facelook ID.

"Wow.....great Jeon Jungkook can do anything." Jungkook mumbled happily and tapped on her ID. He scrolled but there was no number showing on her ID.

"F**k. Where is her number?" Jungkook thought and threw his phone angrily. He gasped and smiled suddenly.

"Yeah why will she show her number to any cheap boy? She is my girl. I am impressed baby." Jungkook mumbled and again grabbed his phone.

"Umm....I should massage her. Yeah it will be a great idea." Jungkook thought and opened a massage inbox in facelook app. He stopped then.

"As much as I know my baby. She will not even give me a reply. I should do something else." Jungkook thought and made a pout face. An idea dropped in his mind. He saw her friend list and saw Hae Soo's ID.

"Hey Hae Soo...." Jungkook sent a message to her.

"Who?" Hae Soo asked.

"Jungkook." Jungkook sent a message.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yes it's me." Jungkook sent a message.

"Why did you send me a message?" Hae Soo asked.

"I want your phone number." Jungkook sent a message.

"Why?" Hae Soo asked. Jungkook gritted his teeth. He started typing angrily.

"Just send me." Jungkook said. Hae Soo sent her number to him.

"********92." Hae Soo sent. Jungkook smiled and called her.

"Why did you call me now?" Hae Soo asked on call.

"I need your help." Jungkook said to her. Hae Soo chuckled.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook needs my help." Hae Soo said and laughed. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I need your help." Jungkook said.

"What can I help you with?" Hae Soo asked.

"Call Si Jun and ask for her ID and password." Jungkook said and Hae Soo opened her mouth widely.

"Why?" Hae Soo asked shockingly.

"Do as I said." Jungkook said.

"But..." Hae Soo was about to say something but Jungkook interrupted.

"If you will do as I say then you can take my credit card for 24 hours." Jungkook said. Hae Soo opened her mouth widely.

"Really?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah I know you like money. Right?" Jungkook asked and Hae Soo smiled widely.

"Okay I will do that." Hae Soo said.

"And yeah don't tell anything about me. Just lie that you need her ID." Jungkook said and Hae Soo hummed. She cut a call and called Si Jun. Si Jun picked up while she was in her room.

"Ne." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun, I am in great trouble. Please help me." Hae Soo said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

"Actually you know I have my facelook ID." Hae Soo said. Si Jun nodded.

"Yeah I know." Si Jun said.

"Actually I was chatting with my crush. I was about to propose to him but he blocked me." Hae Soo lied.

"What? You have a crush." Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah I have and give me your ID password please. I need to talk to him. So I can clear misunderstandings. You know I like him so much." Hae Soo said and pursued her lips to control her laugh. Si Jun blinked twice.

"Okay there is nothing on my ID that I have to hide. You can take it. My ID password is my celebrity crush's name you know." Si Jun told smiling shyingly.

"Celebrity crush?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah jack." Si Jun said.

"Jack? Who is this?" Hae Soo asked.

"JACK. TITANIC'S JACK." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"Oh yeah okay. I will see that. Thank you." Hae Soo said and cut the call. She sighed in relief.

"Thankfully she didn't ask much. Now I have to call Jungkook again." Hae Soo said and called him. Jungkook was roaming here and there in his room and quickly picked up her call.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"She gave me a password. What to do now?" Hae Soo asked.

"Login her ID in your phone." Jungkook said and Hae Soo furrowed her brows.

"Why?" Hae Soo asked.

"Because it will give a notification in her Gmail ID dumbo. That's why you have to login so it will not doubt her." Jungkook said and Hae Soo opened her mouth shockingly.

"Wow you are clever." Hae Soo said.

"Yeah not everyone is dumb like you." Jungkook mumbled slowly.

"What?" Hae Soo asked.

"Nothing. Just do it now." Jungkook said. Hae Soo did so.

"Done." Hae Soo said.

"Now I am sending you a message. Reply to me on behalf of Si Jun. I mean act like her." Jungkook said.

"What? What are you thinking of doing?" Hae Soo asked.

"Don't think too much. Just do as I said." Jungkook said and Hae Soo hummed.

"Annyeong." Jungkook sent a message on Si Jun's ID.

"Annyeonghi gaseyo." Hae Soo replied.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" Jungkook sent that message. Hae Soo widened her eyes.

"What?" Hae Soo asked shockingly on call.

"Yeah just reply yes I want to." Jungkook explained to her.

"Si Jun will kill me." Hae Soo said worriedly.

"Just do that. Don't worry she will never get to know what happened today." Jungkook said. Hae Soo took a deep breath and exhaled. She typed a message and sent it.

"Yes I want to." He saw and smiled while reading that message.

"Okay so from now on we are girlfriend and boyfriend. Okay." Jungkook sent a message.

"Okay." Hae Soo replied from Si Jun's ID.

"Okay Hae Soo so now log off her ID and sleep peacefully. You Don't need to tell her anything. If she asks about it then tell her that you don't know anything." Jungkook said to her on call.

"But why are you doing this?" Hae Soo asked him. Jungkook smiled.

"You don't need to know anything. Just sleep now. My man will come to your home and will give you my credit card. Okay." Jungkook asked. Hae Soo nodded but then she realised that she had to answer so she thanked him and cut the call.

"Now you are mine Miss Min Si Jun." Jungkook spoke and smiled widely. He laid down on his bed while continuously smiling.

"Finally you are mine. I can't wait for tomorrow because tomorrow will be the day when we will talk to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend." Jungkook thought and smiled shyingly.

(Meanwhile)

Si Jun was walking on her balcony thinking about Taehyung and blushing like a red tomato. She smiled shyingly and took her phone.

"I should talk to him. I can't wait to know what he feels for me." Si Jun thought and opened her facelook ID. She searched Taehyung's ID and smiled widely.

"Should I send a message?" Si Jun thought and after thinking for a second, she sent a message to him.

(Taehyung's room)

Taehyung was laying on his bed while he was also thinking about Si Jun and smiling like a mad person. Suddenly a message popped up on his phone. He opened and smiled shyingly seeing Si Jun's message.

"She sent me a message. I'm so happy." Taehyung mumbled and sat up on his bed.

"Calm down Taehyung." Taehyung mumbled and tried to calm his heartbeats. He exhaled a long breath and sent a message to Si Jun.

"Hello Si Jun." Taehyung sent a message. On the other side Si Jun was walking here and there.

"Will he reply to me?" Si Jun thought.

"Why will he reply to me?" Si Jun thought and made a sad pout. Taehyung's message popped up on her phone. She smiled when Taehyung replied to her. She jumped in happiness.

"Thank god." Si Jun mumbled.

"I should ask him what he feels. Does he really want to marry me?" Si Jun thought and was about to type that on her phone but before that Taehyung's message popped up.

"I was thinking of texting you but I thought you would not like it." Taehyung sent. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"Why?" Si Jun asked.

"Because you heard what our parents were saying. I thought it would feel awkward." Taehyung sent. Si Jun chuckled.

"No. It's fine." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled seeing her message.

"Si Jun." Taehyung sent.

"Ne." Si Jun replied.

"I like you." Taehyung sent. Si Jun half opened her mouth in shock.

************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Read my other stories too.

Follow for more updates.

Thanks for reading.

See you soon. Till then bye.....🥰

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22K 872 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
81.7K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
3.7K 319 51
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
5.3K 675 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...