Everlasting Love

By littleS4

This is sequel of my first book Limitless love. Manik and Nandini are living a happy married life for more th... More

Copyright
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

1.5K 183 32
By littleS4

After the nurse went Nandini smiled and went to Nyonica and Mahesh.

Nandini: Congratulations Dada, Dadi "hugging them"

Nyonica: Congratulations to you too. I am so happy.

Mahesh and Manik hugged each other while Veer was still with his baby.

Manik went to him and patted his shoulder, congratulating him. Veer gave him a wide smile and thanked him.

A nurse came and informed them that Aashna has been shifted to the room and she is awake, they can meet her for few minutes.

Veer rushed inside and all others stayed behind to give them some time. After few minutes, everyone entered inside and congraluted both of them.

Nyonica took her grandson in her arms and cooed him.

Mahesh: He looks just like Veer haina Nyonica?

Nyonica did not reply she was just lost in her grandson.

Mahesh: Ohh hello madam now give him to me.

Nyonica: Arre abhi tho mere pass aaya hai.

Mahesh: Yaar dedo na phir thodi der vo rone lag jayega.

While they were bickering here both the couples were talking.

Manik: Did you think of any name Veer, Aashna?

Veer: No Bhai.

Aashna: Actually we wanted you both to name our child.

Nandini gasped at this.

Nandini: No Aashna, it's both of your right or bua's right we cannot do this.

Aashna: Yes Dii but you have took care of me and my child inside my womb the entire 9months.

Nandini: Ohh that was my duty and anything for this little one.

Manik: Yes Veer it's your right or actually bua has to keep the name right, ask Dii.

Veer: But we really wanted you both to choose his name.

Manik: Acha we can do one thing you make a list of names you like we along with Dii will select his names.

Nandini: Yes this is a good idea.

Veer: Ok, thats a good solution.

Nyonica came to Aashna and gave her the baby.

Aashna took him in her arms and kissed him lightly on his head. Nandini who was seeing this smiled at the view and got a bit emotional.
Aashna then looked up and forwarded him to Nandini. Nandini came forward and took him in her arms carefully and pulled him closer to her. Manik who was standing beside her came to her back and just touched the baby from back.

Nandini kissed him lightly on his head which made the baby smile.

Nandini: He is so beautiful "she said and lifted her head a bit to see Manik"

Manik: Yes he is.

Nandini then gave him to Manik.

Nandini:"She got a bit emotional and cleared her throat" I will just come.

She went from there while Manik looked at her going and he knew what was going on in her mind.
He gave the baby to Veer and went behind her.
Nandini as she entered inside her cabin started shedding tears which she was controlling from a while. It was a very emotional day for her.
Manik who came inside her cabin saw her crying and sighed, he went to her hugged her tight.

Manik: Shh Shona "he started caressing her hair to make her relax"

Nandini: I am so sorry Manik.

Manik: Why are you saying sorry?

Nandini: I know you want to experience this but it's not happening. I don't know what is the problem that we are not able to conceive. I...I just feel bad that you are deprived of experiencing this beautiful feelings.

Manik: Shona nobody is deprived of anything and nothing is wrong with us. We have gone through check ups right and nothing is wrong with any of us, it's just maybe it's not the right time for us, when God will decide he will bless us. Maybe he wants us too spend more time with each other haina?

Nandini nodded her head and looked at him.

Manik: Dekho how were you crying your nose has become red just like a child. See, you yourself are a child what is the need for other baby.

Nandini: I am not a child.

Manik: Oh is it? "saying this he looked at her from top to bottom"

Seeing him do this Nandini whined and slapped his chest lightly for teasing her.

Manik laughed at this and hit his head with her.

Nandini: Mani I know you badly want our child.

Manik: "sighed" Yes Shona there's no doubt in that but as I said when God wishes it will happen, till then let us enjoy this period with each other.

Nandini: "hugging him" I know we decided not to cry over it but I could not control.

Manik: I know Shona and it's okay to share it with me what you feel rather that keeping in your heart but as we decided no stressing over this issue it's a natural process let's the nature take its course.

Nandini: Hmm I am so happy for Veer and Aashna. The little one is so cute.

Manik: Yeah hmm what should we gift him.

Nandini: I know what to give and I have already ordered it.

Manik: So fast Mrs. Malhotra,What is it?

Nandini: I will show you when we reach home Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: That is all ok, but tell me one thing you have not had your lunch right?

Nandini widened her eyes and bit her tongue.

Nandini: How do you know?

Manik: Madam your lunch box is still there on your desk. How can you be so careless Shona? You have still not completely recovered from your fever.

Nandini: I am sorry na I was so busy that I completely forgot about it.

Manik: Now you sit here and I will bring you to eat something from canteen.

Nandini: Mani I will also come we will take something for everyone.

Manik nodded and moved forward but Nandini held his hand and kissed his cheek.

Nandini: I love you.

Manik smiled wide at her sudden confession he put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her temple.

Manik: I love you too Shona.

Nandini giggled and both walked out of the cabin with Manik.
Both are deprived of a child even after 4 years of their marriage but they are content and happy in each other's presence in their life. Yes, sometimes it's difficult to handle their emotions and feelings when they see other couple with their baby but it does not mean that they are not happy for the couple, they will be the first ones to fulfill each children's wish in their family and friends because they are everyone's favourite.
Nandini and Manik have left everything on time and nature and when nature decides to gift them they will happily accept it till then they will enjoy each other's company and childeshness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 83K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.5M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...