Past seirei gensouki react to...

By No_Life6942

Past seirei gensouki/spirit chronicles react to the future (typical cringe reaction) my first time writing so... More

Characters
Prologue
Future Self
Beltrum Kingdom's Devision
The Six Heroes
Announcement
Talented Woman, Liselotte Cretia
The Hero's Grant Entry
Important Announcement
I Am Back!
The Hero
Liselotte's Plan
A Game for Sword
Announcement
Stewart's and Alphonse's Demise
Death of a Trash
Announcement (again)
Amande under attack (Again)

Liselotte's trouble

1.5K 33 36
By No_Life6942

Joe's pov:

Joe: Hello everyone!!! Finally! I got hold of pov-chan! Did you miss me? Oh, where's my manners?!?! Hello readers! It's your favorite Joe! Joe who? It's Joe ma-

Author: Ahem...

Joe: Oh hello Author-san! How are you doing?

Author: I am fine but can you stop wasting time and get back to the reaction. Besides the readers don't like you

Joe: Hmph, Who said that?! The readers DEFINITELY loves me, right? Plus I am holding this show so I have the right to take pov-chan.

Author: Oh-ho, did you forget who is in charge of writing this? You know I can just erase you from existence?

Joe: Hahaha, you won't do something like that right?

Author: .......

Joe: Alright! I am sorry! I am starting the reaction again!

Author: Hmmm,good. Be a good boy like this always.

Joe: hmph Author baka! Bye bye pov-chan.

Rio's pov:

Well, as expected. She is the other girl in the bus with me and Latifa. But the problem is, how will she get out if this situation. Although I want to help, it's better if I don't interfere as it might cause more problems. And I am pretty sure she already has a solution. But why the heck is Joe glaring at me!! What the heck did I do? He looks like he is jealous and his glare is full of envy! Did I take something away from him or something? Oh, looks like someone Broke the thin ice.

3rd Person Pov:

Flora: ummm, what do you mean by that, Lady Liselotte?

Liselotte: Crap Crap! This is bad! Although I do have an answer but some people might not believe it.

Joe: Don't worry. Just tell what you had prepared. I will also support you. As it's my fault after all.

Liselotte: Ahem, allow me to explain. Although I didn't want this to be know to be public but the situation is dire that I have to tell. It won't also be a problem as Joe-sama will remove everyone's memory.

Everyone became quiet and concentrated on what Liselotte was going to say.

Liselotte: You see, in our Cretia territory we have found ancient ruins.

Mostly everyone: What!

Liselotte: Yes, although there weren't any treasure or ancient artifacts or weapons, we have discovered few types of silk and old torn books. After investigating it properly and fixing the books, we found that it was written by a hero, who once was in this world. She was also a girl as written in those books and she had deep interest in clothing and foods. So she write a lot of guide books and other things in her diaries.

{Ik it's not written in the canon but I wanted to make my own explanation.}

Charlotte: I see, so you basically put them together and created the clothes and foods of the hero which she wrote in her diaries, including the pasta.

Liselotte: Indeed. Besides the Hero's name was Ricca so I also named it by her name.

Joe: Also to tell you guys the truth, although Liselotte had the recipes for foods and the resources written in the books, she herself made them and gathered them to make all these new foods and recipes. Plus most of the pages were torned so she, with her talent made new food by mixing the recipes.

Almost everyone: Whoa! She really is talented.

Joe: Anyway, can we begin the reaction again?

Everyone: Yes!

"I see... So that's how it is," Flora said, understanding in awe.

"Well, it's not a problem that can be solved simply by dwelling over it. I
just found it a little strange, is all. Forgive me for asking such an odd
question." Pressing the issue any further would have been rude and held the
possibility of arousing suspicions, so Liselotte chose to back down easily.

Christina: That was a good thing you backed down or else Duke Huguenot might have asked several questions.

Duke Huguenot: Haha, Princess Christina, I wouldn't be that agressive against someone like Lady Liselotte.

Christina: Hmmm.

"No, I found it strange, too. Though I assumed it was a part of the whole other-world summoning cliché, so I didn't worry about it at first." Hiroaki shook his head, unbothered.

Flora: Eh? What does he mean by clich?

Joe: It will be explained in the video.

"A 'cliché'...?"

"Ah... Other world journeys are really common in the popular novels I often read. When certain parts of those stories get overused, they're called 'tropes' or 'clichés.'"

Rio/Liselotte/Larifa: So he is an otaku....

Roanna: Oh my, the hero seems knowledgeable about books.

"Is that right? So the hero is educated in both literature and cuisine." Liselotte placed a hand over her mouth as she smiled elegantly. The gesture would have seemed forced on some people, but it looked more than appropriate for a well-bred girl like her, making her seem very cute.

Almost every boys were blushing seeing Liselotte' beauty. They were all
Seduced by her beauty.

Dio: Author-san, you know it feels like you are the actual one seduced by her beauty while writing this. Plus it feels cringe...

[Author: ......Shut up! IDK WUT TO WRITE! AND YES I AM SEDUCED! SO WUT!! EH?

Joe: ahaha, nothing 😅

[Author: Hmmm, that's what I thought. ]

"Ah, no, not really. But I do believe I've read enough of everything to
develop an eye for fine quality. I also have a view on all works of art, not only novels." Hiroaki said in a not at all displeased manner, gloating rather bashfully.

Liselotte: Uggh, seeing myself like this is sooo embarrassing! When will this end?!

Joe: Who knows

Liselotte: Eh? Joe-sama? Hello? Did he leave after saying that?

[Author: Guess whose "Punch line" it is ;) ]

After that, Liselotte continued to cleverly flatter Hiroaki,sometimes
directing the conversation to Flora and the others, making the after-meal discussions pleasant. Liselotte was a skilled conversationalist, drawing topic
after topic from Hiroaki. They spent nearly an hour like that, until the lone female attendant in the room filled their cups of tea for a third time. "Oh my, would you look at the time. Talking to the hero was so fun, I was lost in our conversation together," Liselotte said regretfully, looking at the
clock in the room.

King François: Well, looks like the fun if over. Guess the main part starts now.

Alphonse: Eh? What do you mean by that, your majesty?

Duke Huguenot: His Highness meant that we are gonna discuss the reason we came here.

Alphonse: Oh I see.

Still wanting to talk more, Hiroaki's face fell. "Ah, is that so? I wanted to talk with Liselotte for a little longer, though..."

Charlotte: Hmmm, looks like the hero enjoyed talking to you, Lady Liselotte.

Liselotte: Ahaha, it's an honour.

"Fufu, thank you very much. However, I heard from Duke Huguenot that there was a matter to be discussed, so we must address that as well." Liselotte
bowed her head apologetically to Hiroaki, before turning to bow to Duke Huguenot too. "Please accept my apologies, Duke Huguenot. I was too immersed in the conversation."

King François: Hmm, thought so.

Flora:: But what are they gonna discuss?

Joe: It will be explained in the video.

"No, no, you were merely fulfilling your duty as a hostess and enliveningthe atmosphere. Lord Hiroaki and Princess Flora seem to be satisfied, and Iwas able to hear many interesting stories as well. There is nothing for you to
apologize for." Duke Huguenot smiled brightly and shook his head. His words were not just flattery; no matter how much of a noble education and upbringing one received, entertaining heroes and foreign royalty wouldnormally be too great a burden for a young noble. However, Liselotte played
the role of an entertainer perfectly.

Charlotte: fufufu, of course. This is Lady Liselotte we are talking about.

Christina: I agree, no matter how good you are as a conversationlist, being in front a hero and royalty makes a person very anxious. But Lady Liselotte played the role of an entertainer perfectly without a mistake.

Liselotte: Ahaaha, your highness are wrong. I believe I am nowhere equal to you guys.

"I am delighted to hear you think so. Thank you very much," Liselottesaid with respectful gratitude. Duke Huguenot wasastonished by hermasterful conduct. "Regarding the matter to be discussed... Shameless as it may be, we have a request to make of you."

King François: Here it comes.

Liselotte's eyes widened in a great deal of surprise. "Oh, is that so? What kind of request might that be?"Duke Huguenot cut to the chase. "We would like to make a request for your support," he requested brazenly.

Almost everyone: What?!

Smart ones: As expected

Duke Huguenot is a powerful noble from Beltrum kingdom. It was natural for them to be shocked for them to hear that he is asking help from a 15 year old girl.

Roanna: I mean, if he needs help shouldn't he ask from Duke Cretia instead from Lady Liselotte?

Christina: I think he is not asking military support.

Roanna: Eh? What do you mean, Princess Christina?

Christina: I think it might be explained in the video.

“Do you mean support for the faction that you’re holding in Marquess Rodan’s territory, Duke Huguenot?” Liselotte asked, showing no particular change of expression. She had nothing to fear, being someone of her position who had faced numerous sly nobles and merchants many times before. “Yes, that’s right. ...I’d like to take this opportunity to drop all pretenses.
Liselotte, how much of our kingdom’s situation are you aware of?” Duke Huguenot asked suddenly, getting to the heart of the matter.

Stewart: Isn't she a noble from another kingdom? So pretty sure she won't know that much, right dad? So why did you ask such a useless questi-

Before he could finish his sentence, he was met by a death glare by Duke Huguenot.

“...If I were to limit my knowledge to confirmed information, then I know the Beltrum army was crushed by the Proxia Empire several months ago. Several strategically located bases and territories were occupied, leading to the reemergence of Duke Arbor’s house after their fall nine years ago. After that, when Duke Arbor pressed His Majesty and Duke Huguenot for responsibility of the defeat, he managed to skillfully seize political power. It
was so skillful, it was as though he had arranged everything in advance,”

Stewart: Wh-what! How does she know that much? Did she send a spy in our country or something

Everyone(except his frnds): Sigh

Duke Huguenot: Stewart....

Stewart: Ye-yes father?

Duke Huguenot: It would be better if you shut your mouth or else you will have to face a lot of problems in the future! Why did I have to have HIM as my son! I should have chosen the child next to him in the adoption center! I knew number 69 would be bad luck!

Joe: Ayoo wtf!

Stewart: E-ekkk! Sorry father!

“I see. Considering how much of our country’s situation you have a grasp of, including the unconfirmed information, that is quite impressive indeed.” Duke Huguenot chuckled faintly. Flora and Roanna were both gazing in awe, surprised at how well Liselotte understood their kingdom’s domestic affairs.

Charlotte: fufufu, as expected of Lady Liselotte.

Liselotte decided to stay silent as she knew it would be useless to say anything.

“I am merely a minor noble and merchant,” Liselotte said humbly with a cool smile. “Hahaha, it makes things much easier if you are that aware of the situation. You’re an intelligent individual... I’m sure you’ve already realized
the meaning behind why Princess Flora is here with me, no?”
“...That you are backing Princess Flora in order to oppose Duke Arbor, I suppose?”

Roanna: Oh I see.

King François: Hmmm, is it?

“That’s right. You may be aware already, but we are secretly in the
middle of negotiations with the Kingdom of Galarc for its support,” Duke Huguenot confirmed.

King François: Ohoho, I see. Duke Huguenot sure is fast in his work. You decided to negotiate with me for my kindom's support at first so that later Liselotte would have to accept your offer. Even if she were to reject, you will at least be able to get some support out of her. You are quiet cunning indeed Duke Huguenot.

Duke Huguenot: Your words are wasted on me.

“I am but one young girl. Wouldn’t it be better to seek my father’s
cooperation if you wish for political or military assistance?” said Liselotte.

Roanna: That's what I said.

Duke Huguenot shook his head bluntly. “No, what we seek is financial support.”
“What do you mean?” Liselotte asked, her eyes fixed on him.
“As you are the president of the Ricca Guild, I am requesting this of you. Would you be willing to invest your company’s valuable resources — funds, goods, and connections — for our sake? You can call this a business negotiation. Of course, you will be duly rewarded,” Duke Huguenot stressed
the vital point.

Roanna: Oh, I see. That's what he meant.

“...I understand. In that case, as long as you agree to several of my
conditions, I will agree to providing you support,” Liselotte replied after a pause.

Christina: Eh? Why did you agree so easily. Shouldn't you think more about it?

Joe: It will be explained in the video.

Duke Huguenot’s eyes widened faintly. “...That was a rather quick
decision. I honestly expected more resistance.” “Oh? The Ricca Guild isn’t a charity, after all. If it’s a business negotiation with a return for us, then I am willing to invest in it.

Everyone: ohh, I see.

Rio: Hmm, she is smart. But why is fire coming out of Latifa's eyes?

Latifa: Oh no! To think my rival would be this cunning! What if she steals my Oni-chan's heart  like this?!! I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!

Please look at these first.” Liselotte smiled cutely, then took out several documents; the
female attendant waiting beside her immediately carried them to Duke Huguenot. “...Oh?” Duke Huguenot ran his eyes over the documents swiftly, before
breathing an impressed hum. The document contained the clearly written conditions of the Ricca Guild’s support for the Huguenot faction.

Christina: To think she would already prepare the contracts beforehand.. it's quiet astonishing.

Duke Huguenot: Hahaha! Looks like She knew why I came there already!

So she saw through our intentions from the start. What truly wonderful talent, Duke Huguenot thought, astonished.

King François: I agree.

“Hmm. So all that’s left is for us to accept these conditions... Could you allow us some time to carefully consider this?”
“Of course. We can reach a conclusion once you’ve done that. You’re welcomed to stay in my estate until you have reached a decision you are satisfied with.”
“That would be greatly appreciated. Then I shall explain the overview of this to Princess Flora and Sir Hiroaki immediately.” “In that case, a separate room will be prepared for you. Aria?” Liselotte
said, addressing the sole attendant in the room.

Charlotte: Oh, is you name Aria? You are very beautiful.

Charlotte said while look at Aria  As someone from higher status, Charlotte was allowed to call Aria by her name although she was older than her.

Aria: Yes, Princess Charlotte. And thank you for your kind words.

Charlotte: fufufu, your welcome.

“Understood. Everyone, please follow me this way.” Aria promptly
opened the door of the dining hall and invited Duke Huguenot and the others to step out. Then, after entrusting the party to another attendant waiting
outside the room, Aria spoke up again. “She will be the one to guide you there. Please let her know if you need anything.”
Just before he left the room, Duke Huguenot stared at Aria’s face.
“...Excuse me for asking, but have we met somewhere before?” he asked curiously.
“...No, I don’t believe so.” Aria shook her head slowly.

Duke Huguenot: Hmm, now that I think about it, I feel like I have seen you somewhere.

Aria: I am pretty sure I haven't met you somewhere, Duke Huguenot.

Duke Huguenot: I see. I might be mixing you up with someone else. My apologies.

“I see. My apologies. Liselotte, I shall see you later. Please excuse us for now,” Duke Huguenot said, seemingly unbothered as he quickly left the room.

Joe: Alright. Let's end it here for now. Time for a break. Pretty sure you are hungry.

Everyone: Yes!

Alphonse: I don't know why the heck did you only gave food to that demi human and that criminal.

Joe: Shut up. No one asked you.

Alphonse: Y-you!!

Everyone  started laughing after seeing Alphonse getting rekt by Joe. I mean he is a God after all ...

Joe: Did Author -chan praised me?

Shut up! And stop breaking the fourth wall for the FKING MILLIONS OF TIME!

Joe: hehehe. Anyway let's take a break and continue for the entry for "THE TITLED HERO!"

Everyone: Eh?

Uh ........ SORRY EVERYONE FOR SUCH A DAMN LATE UPLOAD. I was addicted to genshin so couldn't write. I am soooo srry. I hope u guys forgive me :(. Anyway, I am back with a new chapter and thnx for being patient. Plus I wanted to show u guys smthing

JUST LOOK AT HOW SEIREI GENSOUKI WATTPAD FANDOM HAS GROWN! Wait, is it Wattpad fandom? Or Wattpad fanfic? Well, who cares?! I am glad that now there is Soo many fanfics of Seirei Gensouki. I encourage you guys to also write fanfics even if u rnt that great. Trust me, I suck at this stuff but somehow you guys like it. I feel cringe when I read my own fanfic lol. Anyway sad and bad news for u guys that my final term exam gonna strat at 17th November and I haven't finished my syllabus yet. So I might upload one more and then not upload the entire November. But DON'T WORRY! Ater exams end, I will get a month free  and I will mass upload. Also if u r angry or annoyed that I haven't showed Rio once in this entire time, don't worry, he will make the grant entry next chapter. I garuntee u. Hehehehe. Anyway that's all for me. So.... See you guys next time :)

Sayonara

Word count: 3061

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
126K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...