Until Death Do Us Part || Hun...

Από bobbcat776

(Y/n) (L/n), the dedicated pupil of a powerful witch and the head student of the beastkeeping track at Hexsid... Περισσότερα

1 ~ Ruthless Foolery
2 ~ But This Is My Home
3 ~ Little Miss Prodigy
4 ~ Easy A
5 ~ Classic
6 ~ Silver Linings
7 ~ I've Been Having Dreams
8 ~ Splashing In A Summer Stream
9 ~ Trip and I Fall In
10 ~ I Wanted It To Happen
11 ~ My Body Turns To Ice
12 ~ Crushing Weight Of Paradise
13 ~ Solid Block Of Gold
14 ~ Lying In The Cold
15 ~ I Feel Right At Home
16 ~ Nifty Preperations
17 ~ How Enchanting
18 ~ You're Kidding, Right?
19 ~ And I Would Walk 500 Miles
20~ And I Would Walk 500 More...
21 ~ That's Ludicrous!
22 ~ It's You...
23 ~ I Promise
24 ~ Failing Raid
25 ~ The Agony of a Witch
26 ~ She Deserves It
27 ~ Setting Sail
28 ~ Going Behind His Back
29 ~ Hunting Down a Remedy
30 ~ Running Up The Streets
31 ~ Please
32 ~ Thank You
33 ~ Following Down Stream
34 ~ Everyone Has A Use
35 ~ I'll Be Useful
36 ~ A Violent Rematch
37 ~ Healing
38 ~ Fallen Down
39 ~ Lilith
40 ~ Any Sport
41 ~ Feeling Hollow
42 ~ Memories Best Left Forgotten
43 ~ We Need To Go Deeper
44 ~ The Soldier
45 ~ I'm Home
46 ~ Run
47 ~ Where Do We Go?
48 ~ A Labyrinth With No Exit
49 ~ Train of Thought
50 ~ Cloudy Horizons
51 ~ Seven Feet Over Head
53 ~ Home?
54 ~ A Witch Hunter and His Lover
55 ~ Something To Pass The Time
56 ~ What's The Matter, Witch Hunter?
57 ~ Found You
58 ~ Trick or Treat
59 ~ To Lose A Friend
60 ~ Yet To Find Another
61 ~ Safe Haven?
62 ~ It's Okay
63 ~ Nightmarish Visions
64 ~ Their Happily Ever After
65 ~ So He IS Good With Kids...

52 ~ The Night The Sky Turned Red

5K 138 78
Από bobbcat776

Every time there was a power outage, Elora would cry. She was afraid of the dark and what lurked in it.

So every time the power went out, (Y/n) would rush to comfort Elora. (Y/n) would hug her and promise that she'd protect her from anything that crept around in the dark.

But the night that the moon covered the sun and darkened the sky, (Y/n) wasn't there.

The lights flickered on and off as the sky glowed red. Red light painted the walls of her dark room.

Elora hid under her blanket and hugged her pink stuffed bear. She cried loudly and called out for her sister. But alas, (Y/n) could not hear her.

She called out for Ms. Adeline, for Ollie, for anyone. But no one came.

"Ms. Adeline?? Ms. Adeline?!" Ollie shouted from downstairs. He ran up to the woman who was lying on the floor. She looked like she was sleeping. "Ms. Adeline, please wake up!"

Her wrist glowed and hummed under her long, purple sleeve.

Merley stared at the woman who laid on the ground as she held her cat plush. What's happening? She kept wondering. She was only 3.

Wen crept down the stairs from their bedroom and peaked around the corner to see what was happening.

They gasped when they saw Ms. Adeline lying on the ground and quickly ran to her side. They knelt beside Ollie and tried to wake Ms. Adeline up as well.

Emmett stood by Merley and held her hand. In his other hand, he held his green and blue dragon that Ms. Adeline had sewn for him.

She'd sewn a special stuffed animal for all of them. A white cat with purple stitching for Merley, a pink bear for Elora, a green and blue dragon for Emmett, a grey rhinoceros for Wen and a blue dog for Ollie.

Ollie's blue dog sat beside Ms. Adeline as the boy called out for help.

He called for his sister, (Y/n). She was the oldest. She would've known what to do.

The red sky shone through the windows and painted their world red as a ray of gold began to stream from Ms. Adeline's wrist. The children whimpered and cowered in fear.

"It's okay." (Y/n) would've said as she'd hug them all. "It's going to be okay."
She would tell them that Ms. Adeline would be fine; that she'd wake up any moment. She would say that she'd protect them and keep them safe.

Ollie wanted his sister to make him feel safe. He wanted his sister to tell him it wasn't the end of the world, tell him it was all just a bad dream and that he'd soon wake up.

Out the window, they could all see the head of the titan in the far, far distance. They saw the beams of light streaming to the eclipse.

For what felt like hours, they cried and shivered in fear. Their cries were loud, but the house had never seemed so quiet. Then suddenly, the moon moved and the red hue that covered the walls was gone.

Ms. Adeline blinked awake and sat up, the stream from her wrist ceasing.
"What.. happened?"

(A/n): hi friends, there's like ten more days left of the hiatus and I missed writing so i decided to try and write some angst 😁

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
50.5K 1.3K 44
You play as (Y/N), a young witch in the Emperor's Coven who enjoys practicing magic, looking intimidating, and most importantly, annoying your least...
34.8K 1.2K 27
(Completed) Gifted with abilities that fit no coven, and a butt-load of unluckiness, you are determined to be noticed by the emperor. You try everyth...
9.7K 192 19
Just some Hunter x Fem!Reader oneshots. I hope you like them ❤️ The Owl House does not belong to me