[BL] The Darling Villain

By CoolCool-Aid

Lucilline Rubius, the third son of Duke Rubius has always been content with his daily life. However, after ru... More

【CHARACTERS】
Chapter 1. Who is Lucilline Rubius
Chapter 2. The Most Evil of Them All
Chapter 3. Wake Up to a Splash of Water
Chapter 4. The Heroine and Male Lead
Chapter 5. For the Sake of Justice
Chapter 6. A Flash of Silver in the Night
Chapter 7. This World is Fictional
Chapter 8. What About Him is a Villain?
Chapter 9. You're Definitely a Good Person
Chapter 10. Shopping as Friends
Chapter 11. Like He Could Strangle Him to Death
Chapter 12. Kill and Manipulate
Chapter 13. Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chapter 14. This Master is Skilled in All Aspects
Chapter 15. Ghost Hunting
Chapter 16. The Second Male Lead
Chapter 17. The Prettiest Flower of Them All
Chapter 18. I Want to Become a Knight
Chapter 19. I Can Teach You
Chapter 20. Would You Like to Serve Under Me?
Chapter 21. Skinny Little Stick Arms
Chapter 22. What Gave You the Courage to...
Chapter 23. Stitched Shut
Chapter 24. The Hope of All Demons
Chapter 25. Remembrance
Chapter 26. The Crown Prince of Lydia
Chapter 27. Foolish Humans
Chapter 28. This is so Fun!
Chapter 29. Could I Borrow Your Sword?
Chapter 30. You Should Slack Off
Chapter 31. Lucilline Rubius is Ashamed
Chapter 32. What Makeup Do You Use?
Chapter 33. Staff of Curses
Chapter 34. This is the House of Rubius
Chapter 35. Forever an Assassin
Chapter 36. Pervert
Chapter 37. The Demon in His Dreams
Chapter 38. Too Late
Chapter 39. Not Only a Prince in Title
Chapter 40. Stolen Heart
Chapter 41. Holy Father
Chapter 42. The Right Moment
Chapter 43. What Kind of Sorcery is This?
Chapter 44. Into Battle
Chapter 45. Red
Chapter 46. How to Train Your Villain
【100K SPECIAL】
Chapter 47. Shoulder
Chapter 48. First Mission
Chapter 49. My Handkerchief
Chapter 50. Three Years
Chapter 51. Farrah Umbra, the Inhuman
Chapter 52. Get Her Memories Back
Chapter 53. Strong Rival!
Chapter 54. Cry
Chapter 55. Change My Fate
Chapter 56. It's Not Like That
Chapter 57. I Can't Flirt
Chapter 58. Dance, For Yourself
Chapter 59. A Scar Across the Back
Chapter 60. If This Isn't Love, Then What is?
Chapter 61. Kiss on the Lips
Chapter 63. In the Bushes, a Tiger Hides
Chapter 64. A Girl's Name
Chapter 65. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Princess
Chapter 66. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Prince
Chapter 67. Five Dark Glares
【200K SPECIAL】
Chapter 68. Bath!?!
Chapter 69. To the North, Frozen Tower
Chapter 70. Sugarplum
Chapter 71. The Best Liar
Chapter 72. Traitor
Chapter 73. I Love You
Chapter 74. Promise Me, Don't Forget Me
Chapter 75. Always a Villain
Chapter 76. To You, In the Past
Chapter 77. In the Eyes of the Noble
Chapter 78. Touch the Stars, a Bell Rings
Chapter 79. A Cowardly Child
Chapter 80. Reach for the Stars, Jump
Chapter 81. I am Going to Kill Her
Chapter 82. Am I a Demon?
Chapter 83. The Snapping Strand
Chapter 84. Duel
Chapter 85. ONE PUNCH!!!
Chapter 86. Tea? Dress? Party? Fire 👍
Chapter 87. Double Kill!
Chapter 88. He is a Demon
Chapter 89. My Family is Human
Chapter 90. But I Do
Chapter 91. No Point

Chapter 62. An Adventure

1.5K 106 22
By CoolCool-Aid

"An adventure?" Was what Willow had alarmingly blurted out when her Young Master returned from the birthday banquet.

She had wondered what could have made him spur such a thought out of nowhere.

"An adventure." Lucilline was attractive indeed, his fair skin contrasting his locks of thin ravishing air, like tender strokes of ink upon a pure blank canvas. When he spoke those two words, his pair of golden eyes became oh so magnanimously large, as if enthralled in the thought. "I will gather a team of knights to guide me through this journey. Our destination is..." He smiled, "Ubel Kingdom."

If not for his last joyous sentence, Willow would not have been so worried.

Her Young Master often makes rash decisions without regarding his own safety. Such as working his homework, only to stay up all night just for completion. Again, he was determined to prove his own strength... to prove that he was not only the youngest child of House Rubius.

He has the strength to reverse his fate.

Alas, Willow could only accept Lucilline's out-of-nowhere decision... with the exception that she gets to come along.

"Thank goodness I've decided to join!" Willow laughed to herself. "If not, then who knows how often Young Master will be taken advantage by those savage wolves..."

Her purple eyes sneakily focused on her companions, who'd also be joining.

Augustine appeared upright and stoic, but Willow was well aware of the haywire emotions that ran wild beneath his mask of composure. That look of fondness that he had for her Young Master... and the abrupt change in his personality; from assassinating Lucilline to faithfully serving him— there was definitely something suspicious going on!

It is love!

"There are multiple pathways to get to Ubel Kingdom," a gentle voice began, "The fastest way is through Miriam Kingdom." Percival instructed. He was outlining all the paths on a map, with the kingdom of demons circled in ink. His long brown hair was tied in a low ponytail, draping across his back.

Willow had no idea why Percival was invited. Sure, he is a great guide, but why do we need another nobleman to join us?

Her eyes flashed. She had seen the way Percival circled around her Young Master. Three years ago, it couldn't have been made any more obvious... It must be love too.

"Hmm... so we'll be traversing through Miriam Kingdom." By his side was a Royal Knight. Jacques brushed his blue hair back in a long loose braid, his fringe tucked behind his pearly ears.

Jacques was a mage—he was a great choice for healing and combat. However, there was something about him that made Willow feel uneasy. His light pink eyes contained an unfathomable emotion towards her Young Master. The same kind that that damned Augustine has!

"Why, are you worried?" An indifferent voice huffed.

White hair handsomely brushed back, with strands of delicate bangs falling before his unblemished forehead. A pair of amethyst purple eyes were almost searingly powerful. Azalea was dressed in a white suit, his shoulders and boots clad in armour.

Though his voice was different, his expression was soft. "Is there something dangerous about Miriam Kingdom?"

As expected of my younger brother! Willow bragged to herself. He is able to easily pick up other's emotions and thoughts.... wait, what? When did he know how to do that? Oh well, all of that training at the Royal Knights must have polished him up into a fine knight!

"Ehh, not exactly." Jacques replied, "It's just that they differ from Lydia Kingdom... drastically."

Drastically? Willow opened her ears to listen.

"What do you mean by drastically?" Azalea asked, curious about the neighbouring kingdom.

All of a sudden, a rough and low voice settled by their sides. Beautiful golden locks of hair were caressed by the winds, curled at the ends, like as if strands of straw were sewn into pure gold. Dimitri—the Crown Prince—explained to them, "It's jut that the common citizens there aren't really normal. They carry swords of all sorts, and don't think twice before picking someone to duel."

A soft laugh fell from his mouth, "They are all swordsmanship lunatics."

Willow has heard of this before as well. The people of Miriam Kingdom honoured duels, and honoured swords even more. They often picked a fight to see who was stronger, then would faithfully put their own swordsmanship skills to the test.

"Ah," a sudden exclamation bursted out from Willow. What is the Crown Prince doing here!? I thought we were just a small team heading to an abandoned kingdom? Who in the world invited Dimitri Von Arthur?

The maidservant scampered around, feeling a twinge of nervousness in her gut.

They were in the middle of a forest, the soft and peaceful woods abiding in the soil. The emerald green leaves swayed to the embrace of the wind, a soft sound emerging from their shaking.

"Hmm, anyone want any apples?" A random Royal Knight asked. He was clad in white armour, with an ordinary bundle of short brown hair.

Another Royal Knight humbly begged, "I do! I do!"

Willow silently thanked the gods.

There were at least two normal people amongst them. Those two Royal Knights were chosen to support them alongside.

Counting all of the companions: Lucilline, Willow, Augustine, Azalea, Percival, Dimitri, Jacques, then two random knights... there is a total of 9 people! Oh wait... Willow thought to herself. And there is Farrah. So that makes ten people.

"Then let's go?" A soft voice permeated in the air. Long locks of silky black hair were tied back in a high ponytail, his fringe delicately brushed slightly behind his forehead. Lucilline smiled gently.

By his side, Farrah nodded. She still had her brown hair facade, "Let's go now." I don't want to wait anymore. I want my memories back.

*****

"Shall we stop here tonight?" Percival offered.

The sky had grown dark, and the sun had only become an afterthought, with the moon becoming its replacement.

"I will build a tent for the night," one of the two ordinary Royal knights proposed, having carried a folded tent in his bag. "Then I will build a campfire to roast some chicken!" The other ordinary knight chided.

"Chicken~ chicken~ roasted chicken~" Willow kicked back her legs, eagerly awaiting the dinner meal. She wore a happy expression, her eyes thinned into crescent slits, and her short white hair swaying to her field of emotions.

All of a sudden, one of the ordinary Royal knights screamed, "Ahhh!"

He clasped his bag of supplies, "I forgot the roast chicken at home!"

Willow: இдஇ What did you just say!

"Do not fret everyone," Percival tried to calm the team of adventurers. Although only Willow and the two ordinary Royal knights were panicking.

Percival shuffled through the bag of supplies, fishing out a bow and arrow. His thin figure flashed in an instant, the arrow plucked onto the bowstring, and his arms outstretched in a dexterous aim. The nobleman's brown hair had flown in the wind's cool breeze, like a flow of liquid caramel. His arms shone like the moonlight, attracting everyone's gaze to them.

"What are you—" Willow's words were cut off, as the arrow released, whipping past the air and into the trees!

In an instant, a medium bird fell from the sky.

"Chicken." Percival nodded firmly.

Lucilline felt a hand press eagerly on his shoulder. The black-haired nobleman met with the heated sight of his maidservant. Willow spoke, "This one is a must." Remember this when you're conflicted about choosing your future partner! This one is a must for consideration!

Lucilline: ??? A must for what?

That night, they roasted the bird around the campfire, and had their fill for dinner.

*****

In one of the propped up tents, Lucilline untied his ponytail, allowing his locks of black air to fall down like a waterfall. He was undressed, only in a shirt and loose trousers. The black-haired nobleman sat cross-legged upon the mattress, clearly intending to call it a night.

"Ahem, Lucy. May I enter?" A familiar voice sounded outside the tent.

Lucilline subconsciously tensed up. "Yes."

The tent was zipped open, and Azalea slipped in. The white-haired Royal Knight entered in the tent, also dressed in his nighttime's attire. His own shirt had slipped downwards, revealing his slim collarbones, and the long elegant neck like a pure jade swan.

"There was something I was curious about." Azalea fiddled with his fingers. "It's about Nineteen..."

Lucilline pursed his lips.

Naturally, when he invited Azalea and the others to go on this adventure, they had many questions as to why they were heading to Ubel Kingdom. Why go visit an abandoned kingdom? Especially the kingdom of demons... which had started a long century year war?

So Lucilline revealed everything—except for the fact that Farrah was the Demon Princess.

He just made up her identity: that Nineteen was some random demon who lost her memories. Oh, and he did not reveal her real name either.

"Aren't you curious about Nineteen's purpose in finding you?" Azalea worriedly asked, his amethyst purple eyes soft in concern. "What if she is trying to take advantage of your wealth? Your good looks? Your compassion? Your body?"

The more Lucilline listened, the more dizzy his head ached. "What are you talking about...?"

Azalea awkwardly averted eyes. "It's just that... I'm afraid that that demon might be harbouring ill intent towards you. I don't want Lucy to get taken advantage of. What if that demon tries to hurt you?"

Lucilline tried to reassure him.

"Nineteen isn't that kind of person. I have already adventured with her before, and despite being a demon, she does not pose any trouble. Rather, I would have to say that she's really cooperative." Besides, Lucilline inwardly sweated. If she really wanted to hurt me, she would've done it long ago.

With the strength of a Royal Demon, Farrah could possibly massacre an entire town of commoners unscathed.

"But I'm still worried for you, Lucy." Azalea frowned, wrinkles dotting his beautiful forehead.

Such a look on his handsome face was such a shame.

"Enough of the worries," Lucilline lowly laughed, his eyelids lowering to hide the shy gaze in his golden eyes. He outstretched a hand to the knight, gently fondling his white locks of hair, "I have you here, don't I? You're a Royal Knight now. You wouldn't let anyone hurt me, would you?"

In an instant, Azalea's face flushed red like an apple.

He could feel the soft fingertips of Lucilline gently massaging his strands of hair, warming his scalp and prodding every sensitive area.

At that point, Azalea was about to faint.

"Y-Yes, I'm strong." He averted his gaze, his amethyst purple eyes shaking from contact. "I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, Lucy."

Lucilline got the answer he wished for.

He withdrew his hand, a smile surfacing his beautiful face. "Good. Then you can now head to sleep without worries."

Seeing that smile, Azalea almost melted on the spot.

*****

"So this is Miriam Kingdom," a low laugh fell in the eyes of the wandering wind. It was morning, the sun rose dutifully above the horizon, light spreading towards the entire spherical world. Dimitri stood on the edge of a cliff, his mighty and prominent figure blocking the winds for those cowering behind.

Lucilline clutched onto the Crown Prince's cloak, a violent gust of wind blowing his hair to block his eyes.

His eyes stung from the wind, but nevertheless, he forced them to open.

"Ahh..." Lucilline's breath hitched.

Lydia Kingdom was one giant circle of walls—on the outer were small petite villages, mostly made of commoners and cheap towns. However, moving closer and closer to the inside, the buildings would grow in size, until they finally reach the Royal Palace—centre of the kingdom.

Contrary to Lydia Kingdom, Miriam lived on the edge. Half of the city lived on a high cliff, while the other half resided near the shores of an ocean. It was made of ragged buildings—no matter what—reaching high peaks and low troughs.

This distinct style in construction was indeed a sign of Miriam Kingdom.

"Does it look good?" Dimitri smirked.

Lucilline's eyes peeled away from the faraway kingdom, focusing on the Crown Prince that he was clutching onto. "Mn. I have never visited our neighboured kingdom before."

Dimitri's eyes were gentle.

"Then, I should take you here more often."

On the sidelines, Willow's ear had increased in size.

Willow: (ノಠ益ಠ) !!! What do you mean take him here!?! We are the ones taking you here!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 3.4K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
254K 11.4K 19
It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was I given a second chance of life? I cou...
150K 11.4K 39
The story of your sexual capitulation told by the bloodthirsty supervillain who discovered your secret identity, ruined every chance of you maintaini...
23.5K 1.1K 35
This is really old and bad, IDK why y'all like it so much Rated M for graphic violence and strong language Also, this story is currently under constr...