Her Mafia Cousins

By kblack26

Worthless, slut, ugly, unloved, that's what Kiera Ricci is told everyday. Her own family hates her. The famil... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1- Pain ~Rewrite~
Chapter 2- New family ~Rewrite~
Home?
Introductions
The Mall
Nightmare
Movies
Hospital
What happened?
Games
School
Grounded
More rules
Santo
Meet the Kings
Allessandro
Submissive
Tony?
Don't trust
Spaghetti head
Trouble
Some updates
Abuse again?
The color red
Kisses
Leach
Tell me
Panic attack
Whiskey
Why me?
Tension
Posters
Just stop
Different
The Ivanov's
Drive
Trust?
Reaper
Beg
Good Morning
Work
First
Mine
The attack pt. 1
The attack pt. 2
Pure Torture
Who's Elli?
You're you
17
Sweet Revenge?
Text me
Surprise!
Live or Die
Inch by inch
Snake
Who's playing?
Big news
Red
Maia
Let's go
Attack
Escape
Don't let this moment end
The past
Final Authors Note

Stay away

7.4K 181 11
By kblack26

Recap...

I have to figure this out soon but now I need to stop thinking about this. It's late and I need sleep. I'll just have to deal with Kiera tomorrow. I wonder what that little fire has in store for me.

Kiera:

I wake up after yet again, another nightmare. I don't know why I'm constantly having them lately. It's 2:31 in the fucking morning. I look like shit. I'll just go take a shower and maybe I'll look a little better.

Pretend the turtle neck covers her entire neck.

Her outfit.

Time skip

I enter my English class and Adonis is in my seat. He's never early enough to get it. As I go to walk away Adonis says "Where you going μωρό?" (Baby) I turn around and glare at him. "To sit in another seat," I say and sit at the table in front of him. He tries to get my attention but I ignore him. What's wrong with him? Just because we had a little hookup doesn't mean I like him. He's and arrogant asshole and I hate him.

The rest of English Adonis just stared at me. Now I have to go to biology. Another class with Adonis. I internally roll my eyes as I walk into the classroom and sit in the back. Not long after Adonis sits next to me. Will he leave me alone? I shouldn't have agreed to hooking up. Now he's like a clingy boyfriend. "You can't ignore me forever," he says and smirks as he places his hand on my upper thigh. I swat his hand away and keep my attention on the board. When the bell finally rings I go to leave but Adonis grabs my arm and leads me out. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask trying to pry his big hand off my arm. He only lets go once we're in the bathroom and I'm caged against the wall. He's looking straight into my eyes and I do the same. His eyes are full of emotions that I don't recognize. It's like he's trying to figure me out while fighting with himself. "You know, it's dangerous to ignore me μωρό," he husks making me shudder. He smirks. Asshole. "You have 5 seconds to move," I say glaring at him. "Is that a threat μωρό," he asks with his brow lifted. He continues "Because if it is a threat, I'll have to punish you again." Wow I'm shaking. "Times up Stronzo," (asshole)  I say and go to kick him in the balls. But he's faster. He grabs my leg and holds it up. I try to pull it back but he doesn't let go. I expect him to do more but he doesn't. Just stares into my eyes. After a few minutes the bell rings which seems to break him out of his trance and he lets go moving himself out of my way. I don't spare anytime and walk out. Luckily it's lunch time. Not that I'd be upset to miss class but my cousins would think differently.

I decide to just skip lunch and go outside to smoke. I haven't done it in awhile but I need to blow off some steam. I have a secret stash of cigarettes and weed in my bag. I feel like weed today so I get high throughout the entire lunch period. When the bell rings I go into the bathroom and splash some water onto my face and try to sober up a little . My eyes are a pinkish color showing that I'm high. I hope that goes away soon.

Adonis:

I don't know why I can't figure Kiera out. I usually can just look into someone's eyes and tell exactly what they're feeling. Or if they're lying. I can't with Kiera. She hides her emotions well. I can only assume she was angry from body language. Which considering what just happened, it's not hard this time. She's pissed at me. And I honestly don't know why. I think I'm missing something. Yeah I was cold to her the first week I met her when I was trying to analyze her. But we hooked up yesterday. And I don't think I've done anything rude since then.

I just need some air. I leave the school and go to my spot but stop when I see who's there. Kiera. She's smoking and all I can say is she looks so hot. I shouldn't think she's hot. She could be my enemy. Anyone could be my enemy. And it's especially scary with her because I've let her get under my skin. I'm so confused. I should just let her be right now. I need to think now anyways. I'll go to my spot.

Time skip

What is that little firecracker doing to me. I haven't even known her for 2 weeks and I've let her disrespect me and I've already hooked up with her. Which granted isn't a huge surprise to me. She is hot. But I shouldn't have done it. I don't do feelings attached anymore, no matter what feeling it is. Not after what she did. Ugh now I'm thinking about her.

I let out a frustrated groan. I just need to stay away from Kiera. And for all I know, she could be like her. I continue to look at the stars as I try to stop thinking about this. I don't know how someone could so easily get under my skin. And so fast too. 

Kiera:

I enter Santo's car and he starts driving without a word. After about a minute he finally looks at me. "I can smell the weed on you Kiera," he says looking back at the road. Fuck. Just play it cool Kiera. "What do you mean?" I ask innocently. "Kiera don't play with me. Your eyes are even a little pink. Allessandro's definitely going to notice," he says sounding more concerned towards the end. "He won't find out if you don't tell him," I reply as I look out the window. "He will find out, if one of the guys see you. He's been more and more hostile lately. I'm honestly scared of what he'll do if you piss him off," he says. "Well I'm not scared of him, he can try to hurt me if he wants. It won't work," I say now starting to get agitated. "You haven't seen what he's truly capable of Kiera. I've only seen him like this once before and it didn't end well," he said his voice cracked a little. "What happened?" I ask. He doesn't answer and just continues driving. Fine don't answer me. I was a little pissed until I noticed he pulled up to an apartment complex and not our house. "What is this?" I ask turning to Santo. "My secret house, don't tell Allessandro. When we get in take a shower and change. I'll just tell the guys we went shopping for awhile," he says. I glare at him even though I know he's trying to help. "Are you going to tell me about Allessandro?" I ask. I dare him to say no. "Of course, just get the weed smell off first. Now let's go," he says and leads me to a beautiful apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 14.7K 39
Magnus only ever wanted to protect his family, but in protecting them, he won himself the title of alpha of the Tourmaline pack. Now the position he...
2.5M 85.4K 38
A VERY MATURED CONTENT. ISLA FONTANA SERIES IFS #1: Stolen Heart Thea Marie found her paradise, her peace of mind, and her home in Isla Fontana. The...
222K 5.3K 84
Lauren and Camila met in 2012 when they were thrown into the most unexpected and incredible journey with three other girls. However, these two Miami...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...