My Brother's Mafia Best Friend

By dearfanjk

[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when... More

1. The first meeting
2. Self-defense... Really?
3. He saw you changing clothes
4. Stuck in an elevator with him
5. When he saw your period stain
6. When you found he was stalking you
7. When you moaned his name
8. When you got abducted by his gang
9. When you called him a pervert
10. When he asked you out on a date
11. When he helped you with the dress's zipper
12. Him... with your kidnapper?
13. When you find the truth about him
14. When he spoke about his love
15. When he slept on your bed
16. When flirting made him lose control
17. Aftermath of being caught
18. When his love is scary
19. When he saved you from goons
21. When secrets unfold
22. Feeling romantic every time together
23. Different sides of Mr. mafia
24. When he can't hide his jealousy
25. When you get drunk
26. When you get tipsy after drinking
27. What happened last night?
28. When love is accepted
29. What's up with Jimin?
30. A perfect date....?
31. Why so sudden?
32. A mafia crazy in love

20. When it is brother v/s his best friend

980 34 0
By dearfanjk

For a second Taehyung widened his eyes. Then he smiled.

Taehyung: Oh, Jungkook come on. I know your taste in girls. You would never like my ugly sister. Quit joking. You have always told me about keeping your heart only for a certain girl, so stop making a fool of my already foolish sister.

He then turned to you, made an annoyed face and spoke.

Taehyung: Come on y/n, we need to leave. It is late. I don't want to trouble Jungkook with dropping you off home. I am here now, so we can walk back home together.

You and Jungkook exchanged looks.

Jungkook: I love your sister, who is not ugly in the tiniest way for my eyes.

Again, Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his eyes locked with his. He frowned his eyebrows and spoke to you again ignoring Jungkook's words.

Taehyung: I said hurry up y/n. DON'T YOU HEAR ME??

You were startled by his sudden loud voice. It was as though he was trying to escape from a storm, he feared to begin in front of him. You had a brief idea about it but didn't know that he would be that serious about it. You tried to pull your hand off Jungkook's grip, but he didn't let go of his grip on your hand. He still held you tight yet in a way that won't hurt you. You looked at him with confusion written all over your face. He looked at Taehyung as someone who was trying to take away something that he wanted. Something that he had wanted for quite some time now. His face had those sad yet angry expressions which were not difficult to ignore. Irene stood there watching all of this silently as though taking in every word that came out from your mouth into her heart.

Jungkook: I am not joking HYUNG. I love her and she will be here for some more time. I want to talk to het a bit more and I will drop her home later or tomorrow. You don't need to worry about her as long as I am here. You are welcome to be my guest here if you wish to sleepover, but if you are here just to take y/n back, then I am afraid you have to return alone.

Taehyung: What is up with you, Jungkook?? You have always hated girls, right? Are you trying to take some kind of revenge on y/n?

Jungkook: What do you think she has ever done to me for me to do that? I don't have any grudge against her, hyung. She is an angel for me in human disguise.

Taehyung turned his face away in disbelief and continued to speak.

Taehyung: huh... or are you trying to take out your frustration of any sort on my sister? Don't you even think of doing any of that.

Jungkook: I won't. I really care for her. And you don't think that I would do something that low to her.

Taehyung: Why would you think I would believe you when I clearly know how you feel towards girls? I know you can do everything to them, other than loving and caring.

Jungkook: You remember the girl I used to speak to you about? That I would always have a special place for her in my heart.

Taehyung: She was an exception, Jungkook. She was the only one you spoke well about. You don't even know who or where she is-

Jungkook: She is right here. She is none other than y/n, your sister, y/n.

Taehyung: Wha-

Jungkook: Yes hyung, that girl is none other than y/n, hyung. She is the one, I had been talking about from so many years and you see, destiny has finally let me try my luck by bringing her right in front of me, as my very own best friend's sister.

Taehyung: But you had told me that you are afraid that she won't recognize you.

Jungkook: I was, but luckily, she does. She remembers me as much as I do. She knows that I am the guy she saved that day. For her, it was a normal day where she acted like a good Samaritan, but for me, she made it a very special day when I found my angel in human form.

Taehyung: But those are your feelings for her. What about her? Does she know everything about you then?

Jungkook's eyes suddenly darkened. He then looked at Taehyung with a 'I-know-what-you-are-trying-to-do' face and spoke.

Jungkook: What do you mean hyung?

Taehyung: You know what I am saying, Jungkook. Your real identity. Does she know about it?

Jungkook: What do YOU know about my real identity?

Taehyung: I know about you Jungkook. But just because you were nothing but nice to me and my family, I didn't say a word about you to anyone. But if you are trying to mess with my sister, then-

Jungkook: I kinda like your way of putting the words together hyung. Whatever I am, if she likes me, then there is no one who can separate us. Not even you.

Taehyung: What about your dad?

Jungkook: What about him?

Taehyung: He wanted you to get married to a girl...someone, like you...you know... your type.

Jungkook: Y/n is the only girl who is my type.

Taehyung: You know what I am talking about Jungkook. A girl who is also a part of some gang.

He said the word gang only enough audible to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at him and spoke.

Jungkook: My life runs with my rules. I won't marry some money thirsty bi***, just to ensure that my dad's happy. I have always wanted y/n, and now that she is in front of me, I won't leave her. Ever.

Taehyung: I disagree.

Jungkook: Do I look like I care?

You: Jungkook.

Jungkook: No y/n. If it is because of my dad that Taehyung is not agreeing to US then I don't care a bit. If he has any other reason then, he can speak to me about it. Else NO.

Taehyung: I wouldn't want my only sister to be associated with a gangster.

Jungkook: Well, this very own gangster saved your only sister just a few minutes back. You can ask her if you want to. I didn't even need to move my little finger.

Taehyung: When was this? And why don't I know about it, y/n?

Jungkook: That is because it just happened a few minutes back. And anything like that if happens in the future, I will always put myself ahead of her to save her.

Taehyung's face was visibly shocked. You somewhere felt that what Jungkook said was correct. He didn't really have to do anything when it comes to gangsters. And his aggression towards the guys clearly showed that he would not tolerate any harm to you. Just one look, and they all disappear. You felt that even Taehyung agreed to that but wasn't accepting that. He was still giving Jungkook a fierce look. Though Jungkook looked like he didn't care, he did acknowledge the aura around Taehyung.

Jungkook: There is no reason for arguments hyung. I care and love y/n more than anything in my life. And you know about it, since you were the only one, I had talked about that girl. You said that I would deserve a girl like that who I would love more than my life and that you would always be by my side to help me get to her when needed. But, now that you know, the girl happens to be your sister, you are reluctant? And you think I would really stop pursuing her just because you have some problem with me being a gangster?

Taehyung: Not only me, even y/n has a problem with you being a gangster.

Jungkook: I spoke to her. She is cool.

Taehyung: She can never be cool about that. She is scared, that's all.

When he said that, Jungkook immediately turned towards you and spoke.

Jungkook: Are you scared y/n? Do you not love me? You just said that you do. Are you going to play innocent victim now?

You could see anger seeping in his words. But you decided to let him know why you and your brother detested gangsters so much.

You: I do love you Jungkook, but I will go ahead with our relation only if you quit.

Jungkook: What the hell?

You: I mean it. Do you know the reason why I and Tae oppa are against gangsters?

Jungkook: Whatever it is, I won't forget or leave you, nor quit what I do.

Taehyung: You just don't understand Jungkook. The truth is far beyond your imagination. Have you ever thought of how or why was I the only one to get to be close to you when we were kids?

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Taehyung: If you remember, I was your sole friend. Every other kid feared you or being near you. Why? Because you belonged to the powerful family of gangsters and they feared for their lives if at all they mistakenly diss you or so. I was mixing with the others and so I knew what went on in their heads. They were scared of you Jungkook, a lot. Nobody dared to even sit next to you in class. I was the only one who would do that. That is the reason you got closer to me. We became best buddies because of that.

Jungkook: No. I chose you to be my friend. I hated the rest-

Taehyung: Because they never spoke to you.!! Because you belonged to a dreaded gangster family, no one ever tried to reach out to you, except for me.

Jungkook: So, are you trying to say that you never feared me and were brave enough to face my so-called dreaded family??

Taehyung: I was told to be with you. And couldn't say no to that person.

Jungkook: And who would that person be? My dad?

Taehyung: No. Someone close to your dad.

Jungkook: Cut the riddles and get to the point now, will you??

Taehyung: Your dad knew a certain person very well.

Jungkook: So that certain person told you to be with me then?

Taehyung: Yes.

Jungkook: So just tell me who was it already.

Taehyung: MY DAD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.5K 36
A Cute yet clumsy girl was leading her life when a introverted guy came into her life as her boss and changed every bit of her life, will it be easy...
11.1K 491 17
Y/n a normal middle class girl living in a small appartment alone .... She was abandon at the age of 10 now she have to work for her living no one w...
19K 706 39
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...
71.1K 2K 20
In the city of seoul..... Where at night no one can go out due to a fear...a fear of the dangerous mafia king who owns the asia and underground world...