Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

By mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... More

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก
โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก

4K 112 158
By mishibread

You and your friends were at lunch. The study group at Yaomomo's house was gonna be the next day and you were pretty excited about it. You've never been to her house before but you expect it to be really pretty. You were all making your way to an empty table when Shoto suddenly stopped.

"I'll be back." You looked back at Shoto and nodded. "Oh okay. I'll save you a seat." He nodded and walked off. "Bakugo. Can I have a word with you?" The boy looked up. His classmates sitting with him were confused, they couldn't tell if shoto was mad or just genuinely asking if he could just talk. The blonde sighed and got up. "Fine." he followed shoto to a more private area and waited to see what he wanted.

"I wanted to ask... Do you like Y/n? In a romantic way, I mean." Bakugo was caught off guard, he didnt know what shoto wanted to tell him but he wasn't expecting it to be THAT. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, the last thing he wanted was to be caught in between whatever the hell you and him got going on. "No, I don't like her that way. I see her more like an annoying little sister." Bakugo's eyes widened after realizing what he just said "DONT TELL HER I SAID THAT! I'll kill you." he meant what he said about you, he for some reason sees you like a sister. But he didnt want you to know because you would for sure tease him about it. "I see... Okay. Thank you."

He began to walk off. "You like her don't you?" Shoto stopped and turned to face the boy. "I don't really know... I've never liked anyone in that way so I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Also, I think she might have a crush on someone else." Shoto thinks this "someone else" is Bakugo, but he didnt wanna 'expose' you or anything especially since Bakugo said he only saw you as a sister. Bakugo was honestly getting annoyed, how can the two of you be so smart yet so dumb?! "Look, I don't know what to tell you. Talk to someone about it, preferably not me." He walked off and Shoto stood there for a second. He sighed and walked to where you and his friends were. 

❦❦❦

The end of the day came and the two of you were gonna walk home together like usual when he remembered something. "Y/n, I forgot to tell you I was going to go see my mother so I can't walk home with you." You looked at him, "That's fine Shoto. Is she okay? You don't usually visit her on the weekdays." He nodded. "She's okay. I just needed to talk to her about something." You smiled and nodded at the boy. "Okay, that's good! Tell her I said hi!" He nodded. You've never met his mother, but he's told her about you. She's mentioned how he'd like to meet you and the rest of his friends.

He walked all the way to where she stayed. He bought a bouquet of flowers on his way there like he always does. The hospital workers were a little surprised to see him there on a weekday. He made it to his mother's room and softly knocked on the door before entering. "Shoto? I wasn't expecting you." He handed her the flowers. "Hi, mom. I just needed your help with something." He sat down across from her and sighed. She was hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"I think I have romantic feelings for a friend of mine... But I'm not actually sure if that's what is." She was shocked to hear what his issue was, but she was glad he confided in her. "May I ask who this friend is?" She already had an idea of who it could be. He looked off to the side and blushed. "It's Y/n..." She giggled. I was right, she thought to herself. "I see. Why do you say you're not sure about your feeling towards her?"

"I've never experienced anything like this before..." She smiled, her baby was really growing up. "Does she make you feel happy?" He looked up and nodded. "She does. She makes me feel really happy." he smiled a bit thinking about you. "I feel happy whenever I see her. And sometimes I feel my heart skip a beat when I see her smile... She's really pretty. I catch myself staring at her sometimes. I feel safe and at home when I'm around her."

"She's helped me a lot. She's one of the reasons why I've opened myself up more. She's one of the reasons why I've accepted the other half of my quirk... Ever since I met her, she's brought nothing but good things to my life."

"Well, you do talk about her a lot. Whenever you're here, you mention her at least once." He looked shocked. "Do I really...?" He giggled and nodded. "You wanna know what I think? I think you really like this girl, Shoto. But what's stopping you from telling her?" It's like she saw right through him.

"I think... She likes someone else." He thought about last night when you said you were going to Bakugo's house to give him food you cooked for him. You told him how it went yesterday and he thought you sounded really happy talking about him. He felt jealous the whole time but he tried not to show it. "Did she say that?" He shook his head. "Then how do you know? I think you should tell her how you feel. If she doesn't reciprocate your feelings then that's okay. Sure, there could be a possibility that she may not like you back, but there's also a possibility she does like you back. But you'll never know if you don't say anything."

"I haven't met her yet, but just from hearing about all the things you guys have done together, it sounds like you two want to be more than friends. If you don't tell her, you might regret it later." He looked out the window and sighed. "I guess... I guess you're right mom. Thank you." she smiled and nodded. After that, the two of them continued to talk for another while. 

❦❦❦

Exams were just a few days away. You were originally gonna go to Yaomomo's house for a group study but Shoto asked if you could study with him at his house instead. As much as you wanted to visit her home and study with them, you couldn't say no to him! You rang the doorbell and waited patiently. "God, he makes me so weak. This is pathetic." You're glad Yaomomo understood you showing up today. "Y/n, come in."

Your eyes widened as you looked at Shoto in the doorway. He was in grey sweats and a black tank top. But he looked like he just got finished working out. You felt your heart start to race... he looked so... hot..! "Y/n? Are you okay?" You snapped out of it but you were blushing like crazy. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." He got close to you and placed a hand on your forehead. "You're burning up. Are you sick?" You shook your head. "No, no I'm fine! It's just a bit hot today y'know?" You quickly made your way inside and took off your shoes. 

Shoto shrugged and the two of you made it up to his room. "Sorry for taking long to answer the door, I was training and I lost track of time." You shook your head. "It's fine, Sho. Also, where's your sister?" The both of you entered his room and he shut the door behind him. "She's not here. The house is empty besides us here." Great...You were in your crush's room alone when no one else was home. This is just perfect for you..! 

You guys unpack all of your study material and began to study in silence. You were glad you were able to sit in silence with him. This kinda silence was the best silence. Knowing nothing needs to be said, just enjoying each other's company. "Shoto, can you help me with this?" You were a little stumped on a question and he leaned over to see what you needed help with. A little too close... "This one confused me at first too. But it's actually really simple, you're just overthinking it." He explained how to do the problem but you were having trouble paying attention... He was so close. You could see all of his features so clearly. "And that's how you do it. Easy right?" he turned to look at you and your noses nearly bumped each other. 

He didn't realize how close the two of you were. You could feel his breath on you... He scanned your features and his eyes kept landing on your lips. He thought they looked so soft... so kissable... "Shoto..." he hummed in response. Your heart was beating so fast. He reached up and moved a fly-away hair from your face. He softly placed a hand on your cheek and slowly began to lean in. You began to lean in too and then--

Ring ring ring

The two of you jumped back as Shoto's phone began to ring. He cleared his throat and answered the call. "Hello?" You tried calming yourself down but all you could think about is the fact that the two of you nearly kissed. "Okay, I'm coming." He hung up and stood up. "It was my sister. She asked me to go out and help her bring in bags. I'll be back." You nodded and he left.

You exhaled as he left. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" You put your hair up and began to fan yourself. You looked at your phone and texted Bakugo.

You:

BAKUGO

ME AND SHO

NEARY KISSED

WHAT THE FUCK

Bakuhoe >:)

Told you he liked you 

Now leave me alone

You: 

that doesn't mean he likes me
back. maybe he just wanted to kiss

we had a moment if you will

Bakuhoe>:)

You're fucking stupid.

You: 

shut up. ur mean.

Bakuhoe>:)

Maybe don't piss me off
and I'll be nice

You: 

whatever!

You set down your phone and decided to make your way down to say hi to Fuyumi. "Ah, Y/n! I was just about to send Shoto to get you. I have some snacks if you guys want any!" You smiled at her. "Thanks, Fuyumi. Do you need help putting stuff away?" Shoto was putting up some of the things his sister bought. He looked at you from the corner of his eye. "Sure! If you need help figuring out where to put things, just ask!" You nodded and began to help

"Hmm... Why do I feel like I'm missing a bag..." Fuyumi looked around for a second. "Oh yeah, I know what's missing! I'll be back guys." she left and the two of you were left alone again.

It was silent, but it wasn't the usual comfortable silence. There was definitely some tension in the air. You tried putting something away but the place it needed to be was kinda out of your reach. Shoto watched as you struggled and walked up behind you. You didn't expect him to come up behind you, so you jumped a bit when he did.

"Uh... Thanks." You didn't turn around but he was still behind you. You could feel his eyes burning into your back. "Y/n..." he eventually went back to putting things away. Fuyumi came back in and noticed the tension between you guys but didn't ask about it. 

Everything was nicely put away and you stayed for a little bit longer before going back home. "I'll see you later Shoto. Bye-bye." You were too nervous to look him in the eyes. "Alright. Goodbye Y/n." 

❦❦❦

Written Exam - Day 3.

The written exams were finally over! It was a long process but you're almost done with the rest of the finals. It's been a few days since the thing with Shoto... The awkwardness went away pretty quickly but you guys just pretend like nothing ever happened.

And so, the third day of exams was over. Then, the day of the practical exam came. You were all taken to the central plaza and a bunch of hero teachers were there.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it's possible to fail this exam. If you don't want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes. I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." You honestly were skeptical about the robots apparently being here for this part of the exam. They're way too easy to take down... You don't think they'd made something that simple

"But, for various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" Principle Nezu popped out from Mr. Aizawa's scarf which caught you off guard. How long was he just in there? "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work and stress that teaching is closer to actual fighting! So... We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher! Well, there will be one group of 3."

And there it is! You knew it wasn't gonna be so easy. "In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors~" 

The teams were being announced and you got nervous hearing who you'd be teamed up with. "Midoriya, Y/n and Bakugo are a team! And your opponent..."  All Might jumped down from who knows where. Your blood ran cold seeing the opponent would be All Might... Well shit. I might as well accept my defeat right now.

The only advantage your team has is your Blood Manipulation... Though you don't like to use it during mock battles. It's too easy to win if you just control them. But... this time you'll just have it as a last resort.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains. Assuming you come across the opponent if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. But if you don't think you can, it's best you run." Thirteen told you all.

"Todoroki, L/n, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you four understand this well." Your teacher looked at the four of you. You thought about the day you all went up against Stain. The pro hero there was telling you and Shoto to run away, but neither of you did. The teachers told all of you about the ultra-compressed weights they'd be wearing. That's nice and all but we're up against All Might... That's like putting a bandaid over a broken dam. It's really not doing much.

"To allow us to 'consider' fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." You facepalmed. Sometimes you'd wish Bakugo would just shut up. All Might laughed. The teachers went off and left to get ready for the exam.

"Y/n." You turned around to see Shoto walking up to you. "Good luck. Don't be stupid, please. Don't fight All Might if you don't have to." You smiled "I'll try not to... But I'm teamed with Bakugo and you know how he is. He'll wanna fight All Might and I can't just let him fight alone." He sighed and stroked your hair a bit before going back to Yaomomo. 

"Hey Bakugo, we should probably come up with some kinda strategy." He scoffed and walked off. "We don't need some stupid plan." He was probably ticked off for being partnered with Midoriya... Speaking of Midoriya, you'd try and come up with a strategy with him but you have no clue where the hell he went. The best you could do was keep an eye on Bakugo and maybe try convincing him not to fight.

❦❦❦

It was finally your team's turn to go. You were waiting at the gate with Bakugo, he still looked mad. So you didn't say much to him. You heard Midoriya approaching and looked back and gave him a wave. Bakugo looked back and glared at him. "Team Midoriya, L/n and Bakugo practical exam. Ready, go!"

You all walked in and the gate closed behind you. "Let's do our best." You said and the three of you began to walk. "K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes. So we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run. But in our case, the villain is All Might and fighting against him is dangerous--" Bakugo began to speed up his walking and Midoriya caught up again. "Kaachan, wait we--" "Stop following me!"

"I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour--" "Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!" You sighed. "Bakugo are you dumb? You seriously wanna go up against All Might? Midoriya's right, we should--" "You're taking his side?"

You grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. "I'm only 'taking his side' because he's being the rational one right now." he glared at you and began to walk off again. "We'll toy with him until it's almost over and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up." You were really annoyed. You've been hanging out with the more chill Bakugo too much that you forgot he can be so damn stubborn. "We'll get tired before he does. He's the number one hero may I remind you? He has way more stamina than we do combined!"  He ignored you and continued to walk off. "Kaachan who do you think All Might is? Even with the compressed weights, you can't win against him!" 

Midoriya began to run towards him and Bakugo backhanded him to the ground. "Midoriya!" You ran up to him and glared at Bakugo. "What the hell is your problem? Is your pride more important than us passing the exam? Just because you wanna self-sabotage, doesn't mean you should bring others down with you." He began to walk off again. "Wait, Kacchan! I'm saying this is so we can pass the test! Listen Kaachan!"

"I told you, your power isn't needed to pass--" "STOP YELLING! That's why we can never have a real conversation, Kacchan!" You heard something coming from a distance. Whatever it was, it was coming fast. You quickly reacted and formed a wall of water to prevent you all from getting blown away. "He's here guys. This argument can continue later."

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"There was a sense of intimidation in the air as All Might came into view. His steps were powerful enough to send a gust of wind right at you guys. "If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with all you've got!" 

"Bakugo let's just run while we still have the chance!" He didn't move. "Don't tell me what to do!" All Might came right at him but Bakugo was able to stun him with a stun grenade. "'Come at me with all you've got' is that was you said All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do th--" The stun didn't last long, because Bakugo was caught by All Might.

Bakugo wasn't done yet, though, he began to rapidly use his quirk right on All Might. He grabbed the boy and slammed him to the ground. You and Midoriya watched in shock. All Might blocked your view with dirt. Before you were able to react, he was already right behind you. I knew it, even with the weights, he's still too fast, too good.

"You two are not off the hook either. Are you leaving your teammate and running away?" The both of you shared a quick glance and ran away in two different directions. "Whoops, that's not good!"

"MOVE!" You watched as Midoriya and Bakugo collided with each other at full speed. They both fell to the ground and slowly got up. "Kacchan, I told you there's no way you can win facing him head-on!" He walked past Midoriya. "Shut up, I'll win. That's what it means to be a hero!'

"It's even more important that we avoid--" "Let go! Don't touch me!" He shoved Midoriya's hand off his shoulder. "Boys, can we not do this now? We have more pressing matters!" You made your way over to them and separated them. "HAHAHA! For now, here's a present for the two who want to run away!" You looked back and All Might pinned you and Midoriya down with some scrap. He gave a hard punch to Bakugo's stomach which caused him to throw up.

"Bakugo!" You tried pushing the piece of scrap off the both of you but it was pretty stuck in the ground and it was heavy. "I know why you're so angry. It's because of Young Midoriya's sudden improvement, right? But you know, there's no way Level 1 power and Level 50 power can improve at the same rate. There's so much wasted potential in you. Do you understand? You still have so much room to grow! But, I'm not talking about power--" "Shut up, All Might."

"If I have to get help from that scum, then I'd rather lose. It took a big effort, but you guys were able to free yourselves "I see... Don't regret this." All Might was about to punch Bakugo, but Midoriya punched Bakugo first... "SHUT UP! Don't you say you'd rather lose!" Midoriya grabbed Bakugo and the three of you ran away. You would scold Midoriya, but Bakugo honestly needed that. "Bastard put me down!"

He used his elbow to hit the back of Midoriya's head which caused him to drop Bakugo. "Bakugo just shut up, would you?! Can you just set your pride and hatred for Midoriya away just for now while we're up against All Might? Stop being so selfish!" You glared at him and he just looked away.

"I really can't come up with a way to defeat All Might or a way to make a clean escape." You looked over at Midoriya. "Before you give up, at least try using me! Don't say you're okay with losing Kacchan! You're you because you never give up on winning, right? How can you give up?" Bakugo stood up and punched a hole into the wall next to Midoriya's head. "You won't be able to avoid fighting him with that crazy speed."  You separated them.

"Okay look, maybe you're right Bakugo. But just fighting him head-on with no kinda plan is stupid!" He looked at you and sighed. "Fine."

❦❦❦

"Now, where to find these three." All Might was making his way to find you guys when Bakugo came out from behind him. He began blasting at All Might. "DEKU!" Midoriya came out from behind All Might this time and he had one of Bakugo's gauntlets. You guy's decided to hit him with everything at point blank and then run away. It was your only option. "Y/n! Deku! SHOOT!" You came from above with a heavy wave and Midoriya hit him with Bakugo's biggest explosion.

"RUN GUYS!" The three of you went with the plan and ran away. If you keep up with this, you guys can maybe win... Hopefully. You guys were nearly at the gate. "We're almost there guys! Don't let your guard down just yet, there's still so much that can happen." they nodded, "The next time he catches up, it'll be my turn to blow him away with my gauntlet!"

"Yes, yes. And then?" All Might caught up to the three of you... You didn't even realize he got so close, how did you not hear him? Bakugo went for an attack, but All Might smashed his gauntlet and smashed the other one Midoriya was holding onto. He was so fast. The scariest part was you knowing he wasn't even at his top speed because of those weights. The fight would've been over long ago if he didn't have them on.

"Now, die, heroes!" he kicked Bakugo into a building and he grabbed you and Midoriya before either of you could think. Bakugo came out but was instantly knocked down with you. All Might made you all clash into each other. "You cooperated--however reluctantly-- and faced me! However, you three-- That was a prerequisite for this exam!" 

You tried freeing yourself from his grasp, but he punched you right in the gut. "What kinda face is that Young Midoriya?" he tossed Midoriya onto the ground. "You three used your maximum power and then ran away to get to the gate! That appears to have been your guys' answer. But now that I've destroyed Youn Bakugo's gauntlets, you've lost maximum firepower. It's over."

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo let off a powerful explosion right in All Might's face. The three of you got up and Bakugo grabbed onto Midoriya. "I'm gonna send you flying! I don't like it, but what we've got right now, this is the only way to win! Y/n and I will cover for you. DIE!" he launched Midoriya into the air, but he was knocked down by All Might. "Damn! Let's go, Y/n!" Midoriya collided with a bus. You and Bakugo were hitting All Might with everything you had.

You were getting worried about Bakugo, though. He's releasing huge explosions. You know his body cant handle big attacks like that, that's why he uses his gauntlets... But those are gone now. "GO DEKU!" Bakugo wasn't doing too hot, but neither were you. You were using wayyyy too much water way too fast. Your nose began to bleed but you had to keep going. All Might used the smoke to try and get to Midoriya, but you and Bakugo blocked him again. You two were attacking, but he kept dodging.

He grabbed the both of you and slammed you guys down to the ground. "Go to sleep, young ones. Sorry, but as a teacher, I'm a little traumatized when you guys destroy your bodies to fight. "Hurry up... Go... Damn nerd...!" Bakugo lost consciousness and you were about to as well. If you were to k.o right now, Midoriya wouldn't be able to get to the gate. "Now, you sleep too young Y-" You put him under your control.

"GO MIDORIYA! I WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!" Midoriya stopped running towards the gate and began running towards All Might. Things began to get blurry and you eventually lost consciousness. That means your control over All Might was released, but that was okay because Midoriya landed the punch. He carried you and Bakugo and actually made it to the gate. "Team Midoriya, Y/n and Bakugo have passed! All matches for Class 1-A's practical exams have been completed!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...
89.9K 3.4K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...
215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...