HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 29

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Back at the mansion,

Aranza has just finished dressing and is deciding on which shoes to wear when she hears a knock on the door, and her mother comes in. Aranza rolls her eyes knowing that another unpleasant conversation awaits. Helena says that they need to talk. Aranza says that she is listening. Helena says that it is sad that, the great working relationship she and Carlos have with Flavio, and the relationship they have with the Basanez family is being threatened because of a misunderstanding caused by Aurelio. Aranza reminds her mother that it was Mauricio and his friends who drugged her and tried to rape her.

Helena says that it is a small matter that can be dealt with out of court. Aranza tells Helena she is despicable. She adds that she cannot let Mauricio and his friends get away with what they did because they might do it to another woman. Helena tries but fails, to convince Aranza, to drop off the charges, and they continue arguing. Helena in frustration says to herself that she has no other choice, but to resort to her last card. Helena tells Aranza that if she does not drop the charges against Mauricio she will talk to the board of governors at the university and have Aurelio's scholarship revoked.

Helena adds that she will also ensure that Ramon cannot access the subsidized health care he requires because of his stroke. Aranza is shocked. She tells Helena that she is a monster, for wanting to deny Aurelio an education and his sick grandfather, medication. Helena smiles in a menacing tone and says that if Aurelio drops out of university and if his grandfather dies, it will be her fault. Aranza wants to cry. With no other choice, she agrees to Helena's blackmail. Helena warns her not to tell anyone. Helena moves to hug her but; Aranza recoils and tells her to get out of her room.

Back at Montes De Alba Inc, Gina is waiting to enter a lift. It is empty and she enters. Before the lift closes, who else should enter but Isabella? The lift then closes. Gina sighs; this is going to be one long ride. Isabella tries to provoke Gina into an argument. Isabella tells her to enjoy her relationship with Antonio while it lasts because he is hers. Gina ignores her and looks sideways. Isabella forces Gina to face her and tells her that she should not feel high and mighty because even if she is Antonio's girlfriend, she is still a silly townie. Gina swaps Isabella's hand away and tells her to never lay a finger on her again. Gina removes a perfume and powder from her bag and sprays Isabella's face. She then smiles at Isabella's shocked face. The lift opens as they both leave. Colleagues stare at both of them, especially at Isabella.

Meanwhile, Aranza and Helena are at the police station, as Helena forced Aranza to come with her to drop the charges against Mauricio. Flavio is there as well. Aranza plugs in to listen to music on her phone, and to avoid talking to Helena and Flavio. Soon, the officer in charge of the station comes and repeats the charges against Mauricio. He then asks Aranza if she is sure, of her decision to drop the charges, and if she has done it of her own free will. Knowing everyone's eyes in the room including Helena and Carlos are on her, she says she is sure. He then asks for Mauricio to be brought.

Meanwhile, Antonio is with his colleagues in the administration department, when he sees a text from Emma, about Isabella and Gina fighting. Of course, the news spread. What could have led to it? He knows Isabella probably provoked Gina, but Gina has a bit of a temper as well.

Meanwhile, Gina is back at her desk, still ruffled by the encounter with Isabella. Emma, her desk mate, is, there. As the two girls are talking, Marianna comes in. She looks both of them over. She then focuses on Gina. She tells her that finally, her true crazy colors have come out. Emma tells Marianna to shut up and leave. Marianna glares at Emma and tells Gina to contain her cheerleading squad. Emma tells Marianna to take her bitter shrewish ways away. Gina tells Marianna, that she should leave unless she has something to say or do. Marianna continues spoiling for a fight and adds that finally, her lack of class and manners are coming out. Gina tells her, that coming from her that is a compliment.

Meanwhile, at the police station, Mauricio is released. Aranza stands there like a meek lamb. They then leave together. Once outside, Aranza receives a message on her phone from a classmate. She moves to leave and her mother asks her where she is going. Aranza looks her over and tells her, to the university, and then sarcastically asks Helena if she remembers that she (Aranza) goes there. Mauricio says he will take her there. Aranza says she would rather use any other means than be near trash like him.

Flavio tells her that, she already signed the papers, dropping the charges against his son. Aranza says that it doesn't mean she has to like or stand Mauricio. She adds that it doesn't mean that Mauricio isn't trash. She finally says that she has a project to hand in that day, and has to leave. Flavio glares down at her. She puts on her headphones and starts to walks away. Helena starts to touch her, but Aranza pushes her away. Flavio tells Helena that she needs to control her daughter.

At lunchtime, Isabella goes to look for Antonio. He has left his cubicle and is about to go for lunch when he runs into her. Isabella says they have to talk. Antonio wants to avoid her. He tells Isabella that he knows the only thing, she wants to do is cause trouble, and he does not want to be a part of it. Isabella says that the only person who wants to cause trouble is his 'crazy' girlfriend Gina. To avoid a scandal, he tells her to follow him into the garden.

Hector meanwhile goes to look for Gina, to see how she is. She is still in the office alone with Emma. He asks her where Antonio is. Gina says he just texted her to tell her that he has to talk to Isabella to avoid her making a scandal. Hector asks Emma if she can leave them alone. Emma says it's no problem and leaves. Gina reminds Hector of the audio recording that someone took of her talking with Emma some months back, and says that they can't talk in there freely. He agrees and says that they should go elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Antonio tells Isabella to get to the point. Isabella says that he should save that aggression for Gina because she attacked him. Antonio says that he knows her (Isabella) well and he is sure that she provoked Gina. Isabella, says that it was Gina who attacked her unprovoked. Antonio looks at her irritated. He tells her to move on; because Gina is the only woman he loves. Antonio adds that she is crazy and leaves. Isabella smiles to herself and says it's only a matter of time before she breaks up Gina and Antonio forever.

Meanwhile, Hector and Gina, are talking in a different corner of the garden. He asks her how she is after, the situation with Isabella. She says she is shaken because Isabella is becoming crazier by the day. He tells her that she should ignore Isabella.

Gossip spreads like wildfire, and so Carlos and Helena, hear everything too. Helena's dislike for the Ortiz's grows. She decides to call Carlos to her office. Helena tells him, that those Ortiz children are too much.

She continues and says that first, it was Hector, encouraging Aranza's photography habit, then convincing Adrianna to temporarily move in with him, then Aurelio convincing Aranza to stay over the weekend, then causing tension with the Basanez' and now Gina causing a scandal at the office.

Carlos asks her what she suggests they do. Helena says they should speak to Isabella and Marianna. Helena continues and says that Isabella still loves his son (Antonio) and Marianna is in love with that 'no good loser' Hector. She adds that they should work to break the two couples up, as a beginning then find other ways to torture them later. Carlos agrees. He says that there is something about those two that puts him on edge.

Meanwhile, Aurelio tries to reach Aranza, but he can't. The call goes through but it's not being picked. Aranza looks at her phone and wipes away her tears. She can't face Aurelio at that moment.

Later,

When Gina and Antonio reach his house, he says they have to talk, about what happened at work. He asks her to give her side of the story. Gina tells him, how Isabella provoked and attacked her and she had to defend herself. When she notices that Antonio is quiet, Gina makes a face then she tells him that she knows she can be stubborn, difficult, and has a bit of a temper but she does not go looking for trouble. Despite the situation, Antonio smiles. Gina folds her arms and asks him what is so funny. Antonio tells her that at that moment, she reminds him of Aranza. Antonio adds that she and Aranza are so alike, they could be sisters. Gina looks a little, caught off guard by the comment.

It reminds her of the lies, she and her brother have told. She says (to herself) if only he knew Aranza was her sister. Antonio asks her if she is okay, and she says she is. Antonio knows she is not telling him something important. He knows that whatever secret she is keeping, is important and vows that no matter how long it takes, he will find out. Just then Antonio's phone rings. He tells Gina it's Aranza and picks up. He can tell she is not well. Antonio then asks her if she is okay. Aranza says she is and that she only called to tell him goodnight. Again, Antonio asks her if she is okay.

She says that it's just a headache. He asks her if it is serious and she says no. He tells her to go take a painkiller and rest. Gina tells him to give her the phone. She also asks Aranza if she is fine, and Aranza insists she is. Gina tells her that if she doesn't feel better in the morning, she should not go to university and should tell someone. Gina then adds that Antonio has said that they are calling Adrianna. Aranza tells them not to because her cousin as much as she loves her is melodramatic. Gina smiles at her and says that they still have to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
284K 5.8K 30
Yvanna Abigail Wayland is the younger twin sister of the notorious Jace Wayland. She is more of a rule follower than her rule breaker brother. When s...
2.8K 100 22
A beautiful and strong minded miraculous toddler ADELIANA born in the de- luca family got kidnaped they tried to find her but they lost the hope the...
8.3K 234 29
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Rossi had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after grad...