Everlasting Love

By littleS4

This is sequel of my first book Limitless love. Manik and Nandini are living a happy married life for more th... More

Copyright
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

1.8K 198 32
By littleS4

Three years later

True Lifecare Hospital

Nandini was checking a patient who was not more than 6 years she was conversing with that child with a wide smile on her face.

Nandini: Such a strong girl you are Dhriti.

Dhriti: Really?

Nandini: Yes and see your parents are so proud of you.

Dhriti: Why?

Nandini: Why because Dhriti has been such good girl to doctor didi and your mumma, papa, you have been taking medicines on time right. I heard it from fairy.

Dhriti: Fairy said it to you?

Nandini: Yes, should I tell you a secret?

Dhriti: Yes- yes.

Nandini:"smiling at her enthusiastic face" Fairy is my friend and she told me as Dhriti has not eaten any chocolates for so long give this chocolate from my side.

Dhriti: Fairy gave this for me.

Nandini: Yes she gave it for you.

Dhriti: Thank you fairy and doctor didi.

Nandini: Welcome baby but you should not eat this at once when mumma gives it to you, you can have it ok.

Dhriti: Yesh.

Nandini: Good girl.

Nandini turned to Dhriti's parents and asked them to take a seat.

Nandini:Mr and Mrs Rai no need to worry, everything is under control.

Mr. Rai: How is she recovering?

Nandini: I must say good progress Mr. Rai. Just continue with the diet for this two weeks and once in a week you can be lenient on her diet. Avoid spices and junk food, make it healthy and home made food, her stomach is still healing.

Mrs.Rai: Sure doctor we will keep that in mind.

Nandini: About her medicines I will prescribe with new medicines reducing the doses and frequency. And bring her after two weeks for her final check up after that you can stop with her medications completely but yeah just be careful with her diet. Thats all for now.

Mrs. Rai: Thank you so much doctor now we are releived, we were not able to see her in pain.

Nandini: Don't worry it's all gone now.

Mr. Rai: You are so kind and helpful. Thank you.

Nandini: It was my duty Mr. Rai, Dhriti is such a sweet child.

The couple smiled and got up to leave.

Dhriti: Bye doctor didi and say thank you to fairy for my choclate.

Nandini: Sure Dhriti and take care.

After they went Nandini sighed and closed her eyes, she was very tired as she was working from morning continuously and skipped her lunch and now it was almost 7 at evening.

As she closed her eyes, her phone rang. She looked at caller ID frowning she picked up the call.

Nandini: Yes Maa.

Nyonica spoke something making her stand and rush out.

Nandini: Maa don't worry everything will be ready here till you reach, tell Veer to drive carefully.

Saying this she hung up the call and rushed to inform the nurses and receptionist about the same.

After 10 minutes Veer, Nyonica and Aashna came inside.

Nandini rushed to them and held Aashna from her shoulder, nurse came with a wheelchair and helped them, till then Aashna's doctor too arrived.

Nandini: Aashu come sit everything is ok. Don't stress.

Aashna: Aah Dii it's paining.

Nandini: Shh shh Aashu take deep breaths no panicking remember.

Nurse took her to her ward with doctor following them while others stayed back.

Veer: Bhabhi "he looked her with a scared face"

Nandini: Veer she is okay, you have to be strong for her, see she is so brave and bearing the pain. If you will be with her at her side holding her hand she will bear the pain happily, and think about your little one he/she is coming to this world in few hours.

Veer nodded and rushed to Aashna's side.

Nyonica: Uff you made him understand I was panicking see him so panicked and stressed.

Nandini: It's okay Maa you will sit here or in my cabin?

Nyonica: I will sit here.

Nandini: I will just come in few minutes completing the formalities.

Nyonica:Ok beta.

Nandini went to her cabin and settled everything in few minutes after that she went to complete the formalities.

Completing everything she went back outside the ward.

Nyonica: You look tired Nandu.

Nandini: Just a little.

After few minutes Doctor came outside.

Doctor: Dr. Nandini everything is fine both baby and the mother, she is 6cm dilated maybe by 3-4 hours she will deliver.

Nandini: Oh that's great. Thank you Doctor.

Doctor: My pleasure.

Nandini looked at Nyonica getting excited a little.

Nyonica: I know I am so excited.

Nandini went inside while Nyonica stayed outside.

Nandini: Hii soon to be mommy, how are you feeling?

Aashna: Right now I feel like I will kill Veer for puting me through this.

Veer looked at her with wide eyes.

Veer: Baby what are you speaking?

Aashna: Phir kya, bacha hum dono ka hai pain sirf main kyu sahu?

Veer: Isme Mera gunah kya hai?

Aashna: Tumhara nahi tho aur kiska hai?

Nandini: Ok guys stop, you are in a hospital you both are becoming parents behave like one.

Veer: Sorry bhabhi, "looking at Aashna" Sorry baby.

Aashna: Me too sorry. Ahh...

Nandini: "rubbing Aashna's back" Relax Aashu.

After few minutes Nandini came out and sat beside Nyonica.

Nandini: Maa did you inform Papa and Manik.

Nyonica: Yes I called them and also I asked them to come little later.

Nandini: Good you told them to come later, no use of them coming now.

2 hours passed, Nandini saw Manik and Mahesh coming to them.

Manik sat beside Nandini and smiled at her.

Manik: Hii.

Nandini: Hii, how was your day?

Manik: As usual. You look tired.

Nandini: Hmm.

Saying this she placed her head on his shoulder. Manik sat properly and let her rest her head and wrapped his arms around her.

Nyonica: Nandu you look so tired go to your cabin rest for a while.

Nandini: Nahi Maa I am fine, abhi viral ho ke gaya na tho bas I am feeling tired.

Mahesh: Take care beta.

Nandini smiled at him and nodded.

Soon the doctor came and checked Aashna.

Doctor: Excuse me.

Nandini: Dr. Sneha everything good?

Doctor: Yes Dr. Nandini everything is fine it's time for her delivery we will take her to delivery room.

Nandini: Ok good.

Doctor smiled and went to do her preparation.

Aashna got ready and came outside in stretcher.

Nyonica: Don't worry beta everything will be fine. You are so strong and after some time all your pain will be worth it.

Aashna: Yes Maa. I can't wait to hold the baby in my arms.

Nandini: We are eagerly waiting Aashu. Stay strong.

Aashna nodded and she was taken inside the delivery room.

Ranveer: Why can't I be inside?

Nandini: Hospital rules Veer. In India it's very less where father's are allowed inside. You come and sit here.

Manik: Veer just relax okay. She is healthy, baby is healthy everything will be great.

Veer nodded at his words and everyone waited outside. After few minutes a nurse came out with a baby in her hand seeing her Veer and everyone got up and went near the nurse.

Veer: My baby "he said with teary eyes". How is my wife?

Nurse: She is all fine. Congratulations Sir you are father to a boy.

Veer: Boy?

Nurse: Here hold him.

Veer looked at him and slowly took his son in his arms he smiled with tears in his eyes. Lightly placing a kiss on his head he wispered.
" Welcome to the world my boy"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter people. Thank you for patiently waiting for the update. I expect lots and lots of love with votes and comments.
Thank you 🤍.

Love,
Author ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 1.6K 3
𝚁𝚞𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊 "𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰...
2.9M 82.8K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
682K 36K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
413K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...