Eleceed: Negative Charge

By Aurea_Rubrum

Vera Estelle, an individual very common, yet very unique at the same time. She had multiple problems in her p... More

Biography: Error ???
Goddamn... This is a CATastrophe
You ruined my food, okay? And you gotta pay the price.
Chasing a pussy.
Hahhh... life is tiring.
Why am I building up a kingdom again?
As the legends once said; With no pain, you will have no gain.
I'm an alpha, so I'll f*cking act like one.
Demon~? That I am~!
What a good life I have.
Jiwoo's Training And Getting Stronger Once Again
Thank you Ms. Vera!!

Alright, enough. Just go to school kid.

136 10 1
By Aurea_Rubrum

I stood up from my 'salted fish position' and approached the duo. "What's going on now?" I asked the both of them as they look away from the injured cat and face me.

They looked at each other for a moment before nodding at each other. "Hey, Vera, could you use your force to circulate around this guy's body in order to recover it?" Kayden asked me.

"Hori packing shet, is the world ending? Why is Kayden suddenly not rude and actually pretty tame when he asked me? Is the world actually ending?" I asked to none in particular and gasped in disbelief.

I turned towards Jiwoo, and he shook his head to say no, and then I looked at Kayden again... slowly... shivering... and most certainly... about to erupt in laughter. "HAHAHA!"

I don't even I know why I was laughing, but I found the very fact that Kayden, with my current relationship with him is actually asking with a tame tone? "HAHAHA! Impossible!"

Irk marks appeared on Kayden's face as he lunged at me again. To which I repeated the same lines again, and he backed away while cursing the last ten generations of my family.

"Ah, right... Family." I mutter as the two suddenly froze and looked at me, to which I was displaying a solemn face. "I never had a family before," I looked at them. "And I consider the two of you to be the first."

The atmosphere turned even more silent and tense, I would even say touching. Now, Kayden was back to his tame version. "Fool, not like I would consider you my family or anything."

"Vera, you are so lonely, I am sorry for what Kayden said about your family and such, but I am very happy that you consider me a part of your family." Jiwoo spoke with a bright silly smile.

"Idiot, I could apologise on my own. Yeah, I am sorry for what I spoke about your family." Kayden, apologising? HAHA! That is very baffling, quite impossible to happen, yet my words contradict what happened.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll circulate my force through the grey cat's body to heal it." Jiwoo popped a happy smile as I got on the sofa and put my front right paw on the grey cat's body.

I controlled the force stored in my body to travel to the grey cat's body and quicken its natural healing factor. A few minutes later of excruciating boredom, the grey cat was finally cured.

"Phew~" I let out a sigh of relief as I let go of the grey cat's body. "How is he?" Jiwoo asked as I backed away to face him. "He'll live, but his body is still suffering from trauma."

I turned my head towards the grey cat. "That cat is going to need a lot of rest. Why am I even doing this again?" I complained with a sigh. "I see. That's fortunate." Jiwoo replied.

Jiwoo brought his finger to touch the nose of the cat very gently as he spoke. "I thought he was in big trouble after that fight..." Hahhh... Jiwoo, you are too kind and pure that its wholesome.

"If he were a normal cat, he would have died for sure. The wall he hit was almost collapsed, but because he was awakened, he was able to keep fighting." Kayden spoke up.

"Is this cat an awakened too?" Jiwoo excitedly asked. "Yes, I think so. Pseudo-awakened at least." I answered. "Wow... an awakened cat!" Jiwoo exclaimed as he caressed the cat.

Kayden was sucked into deep thought about the transpiring events and made a dissatisfied face. "Um, mister Kaiden? What's wrong? You don't look well..." fortunately Jiwoo woke him.

Kayden jerked a soft slap on the back of Jiwoo's head as he spoke. "Of course I'm not well! You created problems by taking on an awakened one!" Kayden scolded. "Go easy on him." I spoke.

"Jiwoo has a truly kind soul that is pure from contamination. If I have to say so myself, Jiwoo is 'unnecessarily sincere' in how he goes about and interact with the world around him."

"Naïve, if you would say." I finished. "I didn't want to do it either, but I had to. You saw what that man was doing, if we left him alone, he would have died for sure." Jiwoo reasoned.

I sighed, man, I was sighing a lot today. "Jiwoo, the REASON you did it is not important right now. But the CONSEQUENCES you have to face is what makes your decision quite dangerous."

"You had been HOSTILE to an awakened one, and what's worse is that you STOLE his cat! He won't stop chasing you until he gets his cat back. This is because experimenting forced awakening is strictly FORBIDDEN."

"Because you had STOLEN his cat, and that made him lose the evidence he had committed that crime. And he's going to look for it since it could get him cancelled, if it comes to it, he will even kill you!"

Again, I sighed for the umpteenth time today. "Now, do you understand the gravity of the situation Jiwoo?" I asked him. And for the entire minute I explained, he had finally turned towards me.

Jiwoo had a surprised expression on his face. "Hah?" he wasn't paying attention to me at all, Kayden has been plummeting his ears with his own words of gravity. "You MF..."

I looked at Kayden with looks that could kill. "Kid, never mind, you're better of not knowing anyways." Jiwoo sweat dropped as I spoke, "Ms. Vera, are you mad?" Jiwoo asked.

"Mister Kayden, I'm sorry I didn't do what you said, I'm sorry for worrying you two..." Kayden's ears perked up as his tsundere mode was turn on. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"WHY would "I" be WORRIED about YOU?! WAAAK! Don't be stupid! It's not because "I" AM WORRIED about YOU! "I'm" concerned about what "I" got myself into!" Kayden, stop it.

"You understand, HUH?!" By the end of it all he was huffing loudly. What a mad-lad tsundere. "O... Okay." Jiwoo muttered. But I just smiled. "It's okay Jiwoo, don't mind him."

I chuckled, "He's just a huge 'tsundere' and won't admit that he's worrying about you too. You don't have to say sorry to me." I spoke as Kayden turned his focus to me.

"And you!" Wait what? It was obvious for Jiwoo to get scolding from him but me–– "You shouldn't be reckless like him! What if that guy found about you and decides to also capture you!"

"I have enough power to vaporize that guy! Why should I be worried!" I shouted back at him. "And that's more of a reason! What is he brings stronger friends to capture you then?"

"And bringing up how humans think, he would bring multiple people gang up on you and bully you! He might even be curious enough to dissect you!" Kayden refuted.

He had a point, so I shut my mouth. I might be strong right now, but I am not strong enough to overpower anyone, and also not everyone. "Okay, okay! I get it, shut up!" I exclaimed.

Jeez the guy was full on angry on me huh? But, looking back at him, red cheeks showing embarrassment, tense, and harsh words to refute kindness... "To think he was tsundere to me too."

"Anyways, watch out from now on. You made him an enemy with your actions. And he lost the cat, so he'll act accordingly." Kayden huffed and plumped on the sofa.

"Okay, Hehe..." Jiwoo giggled, not long before the alarm he set blared, indicating that it was already 7 o'clock in the morning. "Huh? Look at the time!" Jiwoo exclaimed as he readied to go out.

"Hey, where're you going? I'm in the middle of something important here." Kayden spoke. "He's going to school, Kayden. You didn't ask how old he was, did you?" I answered.

"What? School?" Kayden sweat dropped. "Yeah, looks like we spent the entire night taking care of the cat." Jiwoo replied as he poured some cat food, to which I went towards.

"Hey Jiwoo, which bowl is mine?" I asked him. "The third bowl, I left you guys enough food for today. Make sure to eat!" Jiwoo reminded us as he picked up his bag and went to school.

"Uh... okay?" I responded. "Ah! What if he wakes up when I'm not here? If he goes back into that state again..." Jiwoo, you kind soul, stop worrying and go to school already.

"Hahhh... If that is what you are worried about, then don't. You know how strong I am, I'll look after the rascal in any case it does happen, to which I think nothing will. So just go."

"Huh?" Jiwoo was confused. "The rascal needs force to transform, but he has close to none right now. Just look at him, sleeping ever so softly. He's definitely weaker than before." I answered.

"Just don't worry, go. Also, this kitty cat can't do anything to me. I'm the great Kayden." Kayden smirked. "Wow... MR. Kayden you're so amazing!" Jiwoo praised with glittering eyes.

"Of course!" Kayden replied with a smug smirk on his face. "Anyways..." I interjected. "I know that Kayden is amazing and all, but you could trust me, kid." I spoke with a voice that you could your life with.

"Ms. Vera, you're amazing too!" Jiwoo's attention shifted towards me as Jiwoo awed with glittery eyes. I looked at Kayden with a smug smirk and he looked at me with a blank face.

Sparks of blue, red, and white electricity clashed in the air as our eyes met. With me snickering, and him gritting his teeth together. "Alright, enough. Just go to school Kid." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 14
When Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr go looking for other mutants, in a great effort, to stop the world from going into a third world war, they are...
28.7K 1.5K 39
When the crazy dangerous criminal code named Chaos was caught by the special organization, she willingly allowed them to arrest her without a fuss. J...
188K 5.9K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
3 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...