𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖�...

By vxnserp

BOOK 6: Started in Seattle: Greyson Graham, son of Fayette and Elias Graham, is a smart guy who moves all the... More

Chapter 1 ~ Doctor. G
Chapter 2 ~ Alley
Chapter 3 ~ Life
Chapter 4 ~ Saving
Chapter 5 ~ Agreement
Chapter 6 ~ Thoughts
Chapter 7 ~ School
Chapter 8 ~ College
Chapter 9 ~ Kindness
Chapter 10 ~ Question
Chapter 11 ~ Fight
Chapter 12 ~ Vow
Part 13 ~ Off
Chapter 14 ~ Arrived
Chapter 15 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 16 ~ Pretties
Chapter 17 ~ Beginning
Chapter 18 ~ Meeting
Chapter 19 ~ Deserving
Chapter 20 ~ Emotions
Chapter 21 ~ Loose
Chapter 22 ~ Taken
Chapter 23 ~ Shatter
Chapter 24 ~ Trying
Chapter 25 ~ Precious
Chapter 26 ~ Party
Chapter 27 ~ Perfect
Chapter 28 ~ Found
Chapter 29 ~ Snap
Chapter 30 ~ Troubles
Chapter 31 ~ Torn
Chapter 32 ~ Deals
Chapter 33 ~ Letters
Chapter 34 ~ Change
Chapter 35 ~ Reunited
Chapter 36 ~ Bliss
Chapter 37 ~ Best News
Epilogue ~ Personal Sunshine

A/N <3

1.2K 24 28
By vxnserp

WARNING: DRAMACTIC A/N BUT IMPORTANT!!

If you have been here for the beginning I just want to thank you. And for everybody else who has shown me love and support. 

I never imagined that my first book would get so much attention, then I feel in love with it, and I created a whole series.

Fayette and Elias- my first couple that I stuck with. My baby's who will forever be my favorite. 

Abby and Cole- I made them work for a HEA... but they got it and i love them every single bit.

Mayella and Reece- also my babies, lets be honest they all are, but these ones were fun ones to write about. 

Willow and Maddox - Ugh I cant get over their love story- it was funny to write and Maddox is by far my favorite Meany 

Aurora and Ryder- These two are special because they contain my favorite trope... single dad. And its special because I made Rory to fit me the best.

Greyson and Presley- Also made them work for a happy ending, but by far.. the most emotional one I had to write. 

All of these characters are so special to me and I'm glad you guys love them too. Its been almost a year since I started Fayette... and now the series is complete. 

It was the greatest part of my time, and I loved meeting all of you guys. If any of these books were to ever be physically published... you guys will be the first to know. 

Last but not least.... new series announcement coming out later tonight :)))

I love you all, Jesus loves you, stay safe you guys. KISSES AND HUGS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 11.3K 61
BOOK 1: Started in Seattle: Fayette Monet has dreams, one of those dreams are to move to Seattle all the way from Paris to pursue to career. Fayette...
82.3K 1.2K 31
BOOK 3: Started in Seattle: Mayella Carter, daughter of Abby and Cole Carter. She is art geek like her mother. She is also a sap for any romance stor...
2.5K 50 32
Caleb Newton is indeed the Mafia's son. His father owns Chicago's underground Mafia empire and while most people are oblivious to what happens in the...
277 23 7
After coming home drenched in rain Aria encountered Elijah in front of her door standing motionless. His stern gaze roaming all over Aria's body maki...