HER FAMILY

By ppt007

"It hurts when your dreams don't come true but it tore you up if it breaks after being fulfilled". More

CHAPTER 1
📗description➡
characters 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
HAPPY ARMY DAY
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Characters 2
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHARACTERS 3
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Fly high angel

CHAPTER 23

538 19 3
By ppt007

The dark blue coloured Volvo XC90 was racing in the affluent locality of Seongpa gu. Guards immediately rushed to open the door once the car came closer to the main gates of the mansion.

They instanly bowed to the ones in car as the car was drove through the driveaway to the garage without any hindrance.

Left the car two young men. One in passanger seat dressed in grey and black with a black bagpack followed by his brother.

Yoongi, who was driving  threw the car keys to Namjoon and made his way to the main building.

The glass door were held open by the guards. Even though his steps were fast and he held a strong aura, his eyes clearly showed how exhausted he was.

"Welcome home young Master" a female housekeeper greeted him and he nodded going to the central glass elevator.

She also greeted his brother who entered behind him.

"Mrs. Im. Don't disturb hyung for dinner" Namjoon informed her.

It was already evening,  Yoongi has been busy in his office and other works that he rarely got time for anything else. Hence he probably will sleep till noon.

Kim Residence main building. ⤴

Entrance.⤴

Central Lift⤴

Study and sitting Room⤴

Dinning area attached to sitting room.

Second building (staff accomodation area) and Garage.

Staircase behind lift.

The ground floor has living area connected to the lawn, combined study and sitting room, kitchen and breakfast room and the dinning area.

Take the stairs or lift for second floor for bedrooms.

______________________________________

"Hyung" Jimin called for Namjoon from the study area where the maknae trio was.

"Hyung you got the information" an excited Jungkook asked him.

"not now Kook. and none of you will disturb yoongi hyung today" he said in warning tone knowing very well that maknaes can intrude his room.

They let out an annoyed sigh.

With this he also went upstairs to his room. He directly came from college hence he also want to rest before dinner and others will also be there in   few hours.

"What we will do now!" Jungkook questioned his hyungs.

Jimin sat back beside taehyung who was watching anime in his laptop but bad for him Taehyung instantly closed his laptop.

"uhm. Maybe we can search it up ourselves?" Taehyung  suggested.

"But tae, hyungs warned us to not do something" Jimin said disappointed.

"No. I mean why don't we search it up in usual way"

"How?"

"You know. Serach up her Sns or other  sites for the information" Taehyung explained his idea.

"Oh yes. Why didn't I think of this before" Jimin spoke.

"because you lack common sense"

"shutup. and give me your laptop"

"Use yours" he said as he stood up and walked away.

"Don't worry hyung. Leave it up to me" Jungkook said determined.

They were talking about details of Mrs. Kang (y/n's Mom) and her daughter. Ever since they learnt that Mrs. Kang has a daughter and they are supposed to meet her in near future.

The boys, especially Maknaes, are extremely curious to know about her.
But when none of the elders were ready to give them any information they had to use Maknae brain for this.

______________________________________

Same day morning-

"Nice to meet you leader Hae" Rocky welcomed the shadow members.

Rocky is a member of Shadow's Korean team.

And Y/n, Moonbin, Jennie, lisa and Rosè were here today to see the place that is apparently their Main hideout.

Since Rocky is familiar with everything here he was touring  them.

The place was awesome in southern Jongno, close to their house. Spaceous.
Filled with exclusive weapons, various documentaries and training rooms and yes two torture rooms . And the best part is, it's entirely underground. Nothing is above the ground. 

"We don't have gym here?" y/n questioned after they were done with the tour.

"Not at the moment but we are working for it" Rocky replied attending not willing to left a bad impression on their boss who came for the first time.

"Thankgod!." y/n sighed in relief.
"and please drop the idea". She added getting flashbacks of the time when they had to spend their time in gym.

"Two torture rooms are already enough" Lisa voiced out agreeing to her thoughts.

"Okay boss" His sudden voice startled others.

"lllet me show you some more things" he offered, clearing his throat to remove any  awkwardness.

_____________________________________
Night time

"Kook . Don't  forget to do your homework and don't stay awake for too long" Mr. Kim reminded his son as he ran upstairs gulping down his dinner.

"What is he upto?" he questioned seeing Jungkook so excited and busy for something.

Today when he came back, unlike other days he was in his room and came out only when he was called for dinner.

The older ones glared at the two youngers who only shrugged.

Mr. Kim let go of the topic thinking that it might be related to his school work. Schools these days don't understand what kids mean and literally dump whatever they can to these little kids and he doesn't like this.

Meanwhile at Kang residence-

y/n ate her dinner quietly not like there was someone at home.

Her mom was Unsurprisingly caught up with some work and at last minute she called y/n that she will be late and not to wait for her.

Y/n finished the bowl of rice and scallian salad but the Seasoned spinach was left untouched, that is her mother's favourite and her least likeable.

She left the servings for her mothers  while most likely won't be eaten. Still.

She went upstairs to her room and closed the curtains before drifting to sleep leaving her homework untouched, once again.

Author here-

1. Do
2. You
3. know
4. who
5. is
6. most
7. pretty
8. person.

Yup.That's me.

Love yourself before loving others.

Now your turn to recite this.

Hey lovely readers💜 out there. Have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 676 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
16.3K 874 20
On request on@NehaGS9
121K 2.8K 17
Everything is just perfect for both of them untill the accident happen and it change everything that they have .