Quick Transmigration: Seducin...

By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo ended up dying by a car crash on his way to meet a friend. He was a well known actor and has won... More

Prolog
Arc 1. 1
Arc 1. 2
Arc 1. 3
Arc 1. 4
Arc 1. 5
Arc 1. 6
Arc 1. 7
Arc 1. 8
Arc 1. 9
Arc 1. 10
Arc 1. 11
Arc 1. 12
Arc 1. 13
Arc 1. 14
Arc 1. 15
Arc 1. 16
Arc 1. 17
Arc 1. 18
Arc 1. 19
Arc 1. 20
Arc 2. 1
Arc 2. 2
Arc 2. 3
Arc 2. 4
Arc 2. 5
Arc 2. 6
Arc 2. 7
Arc 2. 8
Arc 2. 9
Arc 2. 10
Arc 2. 11
Arc 2. 13
Arc 2. 14
Arc 2. 15
Arc 2. 16
Arc 2. 17
Arc 2. 18
Arc 2. 19
Arc 2. 20
Arc 2. 21
Arc 2. 22
Arc 2. 23
Arc 3. 1
Arc 3. 2
Arc 3. 3
Arc 3. 4
Arc 3. 5
Arc 3. 6
Arc 3. 7
Arc 3. 8
Arc 3. 9
Arc 3. 10
Arc 3. 11

Arc 2. 12

4.3K 172 27
By nanahlolo

On Saturday, Feng Yu Han went to his family's house as planned to have a meal together.

There, mother Feng waited delightedly for her son and his girlfriend, but her joy subsided when she saw that her son came alone.

"Why are you alone? Where is Li-Min?" she asked, looking sternly at Feng Yu Han because she thought he had not told her,
which he had not.

Feng Yu Han glanced at her for a moment and went to see his Father. He had nothing against his mother, but she annoyed him.

"Hello, Father. How have you been? He asked his father and sat next to him at the dining table and opposite him sat his mother.

"Nice to see you again after a long time, my son. I'm doing well, and you?" father Feng asked, patting Feng Yu Han on the shoulder.

"I'm fine."

"And the boy?" Father Feng asked, looking at his son inquiringly. He wanted to know if his son had made any progress yet.

"He's also fine." said Feng Yu Han, nodding his head knowingly which made father Feng smile. Mother Feng, on the other hand, didn't understand what was going on between the two but she ignored it and looked angrily at Feng Yu Han.

"Hey. Don't ignore me. What did you do to my daughter-in-law?"

"I didn't do anything to her. She is the one who disturbs me with her presence." he said, drinking water before dropping a bomb, "I broke up with her." and that still indifferently, which made Mother Feng deeply shocked but also angry.

"YOU DID WHAT?! Why did you break up with her?" asked Mother Feng in anger.

"Don't forget that I was only with her because you wanted me to be. So you should consider yourself lucky that I was with her for a whole three years." Feng Yu Han said, looking deeply into his mother's angry eyes.

Annoyed, Mother Feng pouted and smacked Father Feng on the arm.

"Look at your son. Look at how he talks to his mother."

"Where is she now?" she asked Feng Yu Han.

"Because of her work, she is out of the country for two months and can't be reached during that time, so don't bother calling her."

"Okay, okay. Now let's calm down and start eating or the food will get cold. You should be happy that your son is visiting us. Stop arguing with him," Father Feng told them both when he saw his wife getting angrier.

"And again you are taking his side. I'm telling you. In this life, only Zhang Li-Min will be my daughter-in-law. So get back together with her after she comes back." she said and took Feng Yu Han's plate in her hand and gave him some food.

Shaking his head, Feng Yu Han took the plate back and started to eat.

It went on like that until the evening. Mother Feng grumbled, Feng Yu Han ignored her or continued to provoke her, and Father Feng tried to calm them both down, especially Mother Feng.

In spite of the nagging, there was a warm and loving family atmosphere
around them which warmed the heart.

_____________________________

Over the next few weeks, Li Chang Bo noticed that Feng Yu Han was behaving differently.

He still chased him but not as intensely as before and he also hesitated. Every time they met, he was always in deep thought, staring at the painting in his apartment in confusion.

Smiling, Li Chang Bo knew that he was thinking about the painting all the time.

Yo, system. Your Lord God is so jealous of himself that he started to neglect me.

Should I feel moved or offended?' he asked, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

[How should I know. Do I look like a psychiatrist? Do what you want, you'll end up together and everyone will be happy except Zhang Li-Min and a few others] the system said monotonously, knowing it would end the way it predicted.

'You're just saying that because you're single. Your problem. I'm going to visit my husband now.' Li Chang Bo said and ignored the angry system.

He took a light jacket because it was
chilly outside and went to Feng Yu Han's company by cab.

There he gave the cab driver the money and entered the tremendous company.

Inside, he went to the reception and asked the two receptionists which floor Feng Yu Han was on.

When the two receptionists saw him, they inhaled loudly and looked at Li Chang Bo in shock and excitement.

"E-e-elf prince! I'm a huge fan of yours!" one of the two receptionists said, blushing.

Li Chang Bo looked at her with a cold expression and asked again where Feng Yu Han was and that he wanted to see him.

The other receptionist asked him if he had an appointment with Chairman Feng, which Li Chang Bo denied.

"Then I am sorry but I am not authorized to let you through, elf prince. You can only see the Chairman if you have made an appointment with him," the receptionist said, apologizing again.

Li Chang Bo nodded his head and typed on his cell phone. A few moments later, Feng Yu Han's secretary came downstairs and hurriedly looked around.

The employees he passed greeted him, but he ignored them and walked determinedly to Li Chang Bo.

"I hope the madam hasn't been waiting long." he said, bowing and then extending his hand toward the elevator to let Li Chang Bo walk in front of him.

Li Chang Bo shook his head and went ahead. The people who were there looked after the two in shock until the door of the private elevator closed. An uproar then broke out, "Did you all hear that? The secretary called him madam!"

"Why did he call the elf prince madam?"

"Does he have something going on with the Chairman?"

"If they just had something going on, the secretary certainly wouldn't call him madam. I'm sure it's something solid."

"Then does that mean Chairman Feng is going to steal the elf prince from us?"

"More importantly, the untouchable and cold-blooded Chairman Feng is dating someone."

"Right, you're right."

"WHO CARES ABOUT CHAIRMAN FENG!!! MY PRINCE IS STOLEN BY HIM!!!! HE'S NOT SINGLE ANYMORE! MY POOR PRINCE WILL BE CORRUPTED BY THAT CHAIRMAN FENG!!!"

"Here she goes again."

"Serious now? Anyway we have to keep working before we get caught and have to work overtime."

"Brother don't scare me. I just got such hard goosebumps."

"Me too."

And so it went on.

Back at Li Chang Bo's place, when he arrived upstairs the secretary told him where Feng Yu Han's office was and then left after saying goodbye.

Alone, Li Chang Bo looked around with interest and then went to his office.

He opened the door carefully so that Feng Yu Han wouldn't notice him, but as he could see, he was too concerned because even when he accidentally slammed the door shut, Feng Yu Han didn't notice him since he was deep in thought, staring at the screen of his laptop.

Li Chang Bo sat on the sofa and watched Feng Yu Han work. You would think it would get boring after a while, but Li Chang Bo's eyes lit up more the longer he looked at him and you could tell how much he loved him.

Half an hour later, Feng Yu Han looked up and was startled to see his baby sitting on the sofa, looking at him with shining eyes.

His heart quickened at the gaze he gave him and he quickly stood up. "What are you doing here, baby? Why didn't you say anything? How long have you been here?" he asked one question after another and knelt down in front of Li Chang Bo, holding him tightly in his
arms.

Li Chang Bo returned his embrace and nestled his head in his neck.

Li Chang Bo didn't feel like talking about what he had come here for because it was so cosy right now, but he did bring it up.

"How long are you going to go on like this?" he mumbled softly, half serious and half sleepy.

Feng Yu Han broke the embrace and looked at Li Chang Bo, slightly confused and guilty.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I am talking about Feng Yu Han." he said seriously.

"If you're not interested in me, then stop your half-hearted pursuit." Li Chang Bo wanted to get up to leave but Feng Yu Han quickly stopped him and sat down beside him.

"Wait, it wasn't half-hearted baby, it was serious."

"Then how come every time you were with me, your mind was somewhere else?"

"You..." Feng Yu Han didn't know how to address this as it was really nonsense but he didn't want his baby to misunderstand him either.

"What's stopping you?" Li Chang Bo asked him again. He knew that what he was doing was not nice but he wanted his lover to tell him everything and not keep his problems to himself.

He wants to help him and be there for him and to do that he has to open up to him.

So Li Chang Bo has no choice but to deal with the situation in this way.

"You have someone else in your heart. I..." Feng Yu Han tried to speak normally and suppress the sourness he was sensing, but he couldn't as his voice trembled lightly and his eyes turned slightly red.

It hurt Li Chang Bo to see him like this, but he remained silent and gave him as much time as he needed.

"I don't know what to do baby. I really like you. No I love you and it hurts to know that you have someone else in your heart. Every time I think about it I have the urge to take you away and lock you up but I can't do that to you. You deserve better," he said and became
quieter.

Li Chang Bo laughed when he heard his last sentence. That's what a lover is like.

He wants to lock him up and hide him from the world, but at the same time he is unable to do so for he cannot do such a thing to him.

Smiling, he held Feng Yu Han's face in his hands and pulled it close so that their noses touched.

"I love you too." he whispered and gave Feng Yu Han a slow kiss, putting all his feelings into it.

"And what about the man whose painting you hung in your flat?" asked Feng Yu Han after the kiss.

"Would you believe me if I told you it was you but in another world?" Li Chang Bo asked him, looking deep into his eyes to read his every emotion.

Feng Yu Han also looked deep into his eyes and nodded his head.

"Yes, I would." he said with complete
confidence in what Li Chang Bo said.

Li Chang Bo smiled happily and fell into his arms. They kissed for a long time and enjoyed each other's presence.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 378 7
Li Yi transmigrated into the body of a fool. That fool had some luck and somehow managed to marry himself off to the most beautiful man in the villag...
260K 15.8K 47
I breathed out, letting the air fan over his earlobe. Then I seductively whispered, "Don't be a hypocrite. You already have enough bad qualities. Pri...
230K 7.2K 43
With his hands crossed in front of him, the Professor watched the girl carefully, as if expecting her to break in tiny pieces. "Would you mind if I a...
78.7K 2.5K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...