Quick Transmigration: Seducin...

By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo ended up dying by a car crash on his way to meet a friend. He was a well known actor and has won... More

Prolog
Arc 1. 1
Arc 1. 2
Arc 1. 3
Arc 1. 4
Arc 1. 5
Arc 1. 6
Arc 1. 7
Arc 1. 8
Arc 1. 9
Arc 1. 10
Arc 1. 11
Arc 1. 12
Arc 1. 13
Arc 1. 14
Arc 1. 15
Arc 1. 16
Arc 1. 17
Arc 1. 18
Arc 1. 19
Arc 1. 20
Arc 2. 1
Arc 2. 2
Arc 2. 3
Arc 2. 4
Arc 2. 5
Arc 2. 6
Arc 2. 7
Arc 2. 8
Arc 2. 9
Arc 2. 11
Arc 2. 12
Arc 2. 13
Arc 2. 14
Arc 2. 15
Arc 2. 16
Arc 2. 17
Arc 2. 18
Arc 2. 19
Arc 2. 20
Arc 2. 21
Arc 2. 22
Arc 2. 23
Arc 3. 1
Arc 3. 2
Arc 3. 3
Arc 3. 4
Arc 3. 5
Arc 3. 6
Arc 3. 7
Arc 3. 8
Arc 3. 9
Arc 3. 10
Arc 3. 11
Arc 3. 12
Arc 3. 13
Arc 3. 14

Arc 2. 10

5.1K 177 32
By nanahlolo

When Feng Yu Han saw Li Chang Bo, his mood brightened. His steps quickened, and when he stopped in front of Li Chang Bo, he could see the other's ears redden, which made him smile.

"Hey." said Feng Yu Han, taking Li Chang Bo's hand in his own. Li Chang Bo woke up from his trance and looked at him with bright eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he asked
him, confused.

He turned around and saw that the director was not surprised at the sudden appearance of Feng Yu Han, from which he concluded that the man in front of him had something to do here.

Feng Yu Han gently touched the palm of Li Chang Bo's smooth hands, which gave him goose bumps all over his body.

Smiling, he said, "I will be your
partner in this shoot. Are you happy?".

Li Chang Bo was shocked when he heard this, he didn't think that Feng Yu Han would be his model partner because the man had already retired from the entertainment industry 3 years ago.

In those years, he never appeared at public events and only attended important business events. The only time he was seen was when he had to accompany Zhang Li-Min to events, but even then he would leave her at the door and drive away, but she didn't seem to mind because she kept bragging about how nice he was to her and how much he loved her.

Now, he is standing in front of him, ignoring his hatred of public attention just to spend time with him and see him, Li Chang Bo's love for him grew deeper and the blush on his face spread to his neck and became even more intense.

"Mhm," he hummed, squeezing Feng Yu Han's hand tightly in his. Feeling the small actions of his baby, Feng Yu Han's heart softened and the smile on his face deepened, the love in his eyes could no longer be hidden, it was brimming.

The intimate atmosphere surrounding them which was full of ambiguousness was interrupted by a flattering voice.

"I'm glad you're here, Chairman Feng. It's an honour to work with you," the director said respectfully.

The director was very surprised when Chairman Feng's secretary called him and asked for a spot in their shoot.

Of course he agreed, who would get the chance to work with the retired film king, and on top of that he also invested a large amount of money and requested from him to take good care of an actor called Li Chang Bo.

Since that night he had been curious who the actor that captured the film Emperor would be and what their relationship together is.

Now seeing how Chairman Feng is treating this rookie actor and the strange atmosphere around them he knew that they had something going on.

He pretended not to have seen anything and told them to go change into the costume which was prepared for them.

As he dressed, Li Chang Bo noticed that his clothes were revealing. He was wearing a red, ancient robe with nothing underneath. Only a belt held the clothes together, and his chest and legs were visible as he walked.

He also wore no shoes and a pair of leg chains that made slight noises as he walked. His thin neck was adorned with gold chains, some of which were tight around his neck and the others hanging loosely. He wore a knee-length
wig, which was kept open, and a thin golden crown adorned it.

[Damn host, you look damn seductive. I'm sure the Lord God will pounce on you when he sees you like this], the system said.

'So you're telling me that he wouldn't pounce on me if I didn't look like this?' Li Chang Bo said teasing his system.

[No, you know exactly what I mean.] the system wailed while rolling around in Li Chang Bo consciousness.

'Oh, do I?' he continued to tease while suppressing smile that was slowly forming on his lips.

Li Chang Bo went out of the changing room and at the same time Feng Yu Han also came out of the changing room next to his.

The two of them stood still and examined their outfit from head to toe with deep eyes.

Feng Yu Han also wore an ancient robe but his was white blue and gold.

He also has long blond hair but his hair stops over his butt. A part of his hair was held back in a high bun with a gold crown.

His forehead was adorned with two pearls. His inner robes were blue and outer robes white blue with golden designs on it.

On them were also pearls
dangling around and he had jewellery on his ear. His robes stopped at his foot where one could see his white boots with golden patterns and pearls on them. His robes were fastened by a white belt.

Feng Yu Han approached Li Chang Bo with long strides and took his long hair in his hand and kissed it.

"You look breathtaking baby." he said with a burning gaze radiating in his bottomless dark eyes which brought shivers upon Li Chang Bo.

Li Chang Bo's ears became red, he looked around to see if someone was watching them and then raised his lips lightly, "thank you. You also look good." he said without taking his eyes from Feng Yu Han's body.

The longer he stared at it the stronger his desires became.

'System, I'm horny.' he told his system, the corner of his eyes were red and his face flushed.

[The fuck, host. Why would you even tell me that? Even if you're, you have to wait until you finish the shoot. So chill. Dam, my innocence.] The system wailed in the system space.

'Zhhh, you're boring.' Li Chang Bo's head cleared up and the hotness in his body subsided.

He noticed that Feng Yu Han had been staring at him the whole time and did not know how to react so he just turned around and walked away.

But Feng Yu Han didn't let him get far,
he took his arm and pulled him into his embrace so that Li Chang Bo's back leaned on his strong chest.

The other hand was put under Li Chang Bo's stomach near his sensitive area
which made him jolt.

He wanted to get out of Feng Yu Han's embrace but Feng Yu Han held him tight and pulled his lower body to his so that Li Chang Bo could feel what was hidden under his clothes. Feeling a bump on his back, Li Chang Bo got flustered.

"What were you thinking about while staring on my body like that, baby?" Feng Yu Han whispered in Li Chang Bo's ear with a hoarse voice. His dump breath hit Li Chang Bo's ear making him shiver.

"N...n-nothing" Li Chang Bo stuttered and immediately knew that Feng Yu Han was aware of his dirty thoughts so he pushed him away and said angrily, "So what!" and stomped away with an expressionless face but he was grinning from ear to ear in his heart.

Feng Yu Han laughed while watching his baby stomp away angrily and went after him. The secretary and manager who went unnoticed by them, followed the two, looked at each other and walked after them as if nothing happened just now.

--------------------------------------

"In a moment, Li Chang Bo will enter the pool and will be bathed by the maids. Then Chairman Feng will come from behind and send the maids away and enter the water. From then on you can improvise." the director instructed them, he originally had a plan for how
the shoot should go, but since Chairmen Feng is here, he let him do it his way.

Li Chang Bo and Feng Yu Han nodded their heads and waited for the staff to finish arranging the site before starting the shoot.

Li Chang Bo went into the bathwater which was milky white and had roses swimming on top of it. The water was pleasantly warm and slowly made Li Chang Bo relax his tense body.

The half open thin white robe on his body stuck to his body as it got wet and outlined his perfect body unfortunately one couldn't see past the water.

The people who would be acting as the maids stepped into the large bathroom and started pouring water on Li Chang Bo and bathing him.

"ACTION!" shouted the director and the filming began.

The camera was directed towards Li Chang Bo, it zoomed closer to his body from his torso to his thin milky neck and
stunning face.

His face was slightly red from the warmth of the water. His eyes were closed and the rims flushed, his lips slightly wet and plumper, giving the impression of being seductive with his
wet dark brown hair clinging to his body.

The whole set was so silent that if you dropped a needle you would hear it hit the floor.

No one said anything and started Li Chang Bo spellbound, which of course Feng Yu Han doesn't like as he didn't want everyone staring at his baby like that.

But he had to admit that his baby looked inhumanly beautiful and he almost fell into a trance, but since it was his
moment to enter the room, he quickly woke up and walked in purposefully.

"Your Majesty, this minister has something to inform you." Feng Yu Han said entering the role of a general.

He entered the bathroom without even waiting for the emperor to tell him
to.

"What does General Feng want to tell, zhen?" Li Chang Bo said entering the character of an arrogant Emperor.

General Feng dismissed the servants with a wave of his hands and walked to the Emperor with soft steps. He stripped off his outer robes and tossed them aside then he knelt down and began pouring water lightly onto the Emperor's shoulder.

General Feng stopped his massage and proceeded to undress until he was only wearing his inner robe.

The Emperor noticed that there were fewer people serving him now, but he
ignored it and enjoyed the shoulder massage he was receiving.

The Emperor no longer felt hands on his shoulders and waited a while for someone to come back, but nobody came, then he heard a light splash in the water and the next moment he was in the arms of an unknown person.

Anxious, the Emperor wanted to tell the guards who were guarding outside in front of his bedroom that there was an assassin here, but his mouth was kept shut.

A humid breath fell onto the Emperor's ear which made him shiver then he heard a familiar deal voice whispering something in his ear.

"Your Majesty please forgive this lowly servant for doing what he was yearning for in his deepest heart." and then General Feng Carried him in his arms and walked out of the water.

He went to the bed, put it on and stepped over it.

"How dare you offend zhen like this. General Feng y-" before the emperor could continue to threaten him, General Feng slammed his lips on his own and shut him up.

The Emperor gritted his teeth as to not let him get into his mouth but General Feng pinched his ass and the Emperor gasped shocked what Feng Yu Han took as an entry and penetrated into his mouth with his tongue.

After the long kiss General Feng stood up and a string of saliva stretched out connected to their mouths.

He starred at the coquettish and seductive looking emperor under him and his little brother reacted.

The Emperor's face was flushed from the heavy make out, his eyes were red with
tears in it and lost focus, his lips were swollen wet with their saliva and he was panting. His hair laid all over the bed and his clothes were wide open.

The jewellery he wore were shining on his milky white skin making him look like an ice cold elf prince.

The general took in a deep breath and smelled the scent of milk and roses. His eyes darkened and he took out a ring he had put into his pocket.

He put the ring on the Emperor's slender finger and kissed it lovingly and with some light obsession.

"Now you're mine my Emperor." While bending down to satisfy his desire, he pulled the curtains down and one could see two silhouettes dancing fiercely on the bed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.7K 104
Bai Fanlu transmigrated into an immortal cultivation novel as a villainous Demon Lord. In the original, the demon lord was in the ranks of the immort...
7.3K 222 7
Kenji Wolford thought that the one he slept with was his girlfriend Gillian but the next morning, Kenji woke up from a drowsy sleep and saw the perso...
5.4K 177 75
Short Title : EG Alternate Title : 逃Ꝁé—Æ关ęøøꈏ Status : Ongoing Author : Moyi White During a flag-raising ceremony on a Monday, the principal who was spea...
11.2K 453 9
Li Yi transmigrated into the body of a fool. That fool had some luck and somehow managed to marry himself off to the most beautiful man in the villag...