Take Me : To The Anime World

By ImHarmony52

Hello po~! So here I am again, another of my crazy stories. I will try to make this story in English. So sory... More

Prologue
Please Read First (Author's Note)
*This is My Life*
*What Lies Ahead*
*Welcome to the guild*
*World of Fairy Tail III*

*World of Fairy Tail II*

311 13 3
By ImHarmony52

*World of Fairy Tail II*

Her Power and Transformations

They continued struggling and attacking the beast... rather, the dragon.

"No, it's useless" I said in a whisper, almost not audible at all. It's useless, it doesn't matter whatever weapons they have, and it doesn't matter if they're dragon slayers. The dragon in front of us is no ordinary dragon. It a dragon from a long time ago, I thought they didn't exist in this century anymore?!?

It is an Eternal Fire Dragon!(A/N: Nah, don't mind the name or what it's called and the descriptions too, I made that up XD *insert shy emoticon here*) It has fire on its back and wings... fire that can never be extinguished, and as long as that fire is there... he can't be defeated. It is a legend that I thought was from long ago.

"Stop." I pleaded in a whisper. I can't take it watching them slowly get hurt and/or die and I just can't do anything. "I SAID STOP IT!!" And I somehow lost control... I ran towards the beast, which shocked everyone... they knew I still couldn't do any magic. The shock made them stop attacking and stared at me instead.

"Sena! Don't!!" Natsu shouted at me with a shock-worried expression visible in his eyes. The dragon averted its gaze to me, and I was shocked as it raged more, but I continued running towards it.

What am I doing? I thought to myself. It's going to look like a suicide ha-ha-ha. I'm such an idiot. I felt as if my clothes started to become longer, but nah, must be my imagination... that's impossible.

The dragon ran towards me as well. I stopped running and stood straight as I opened my arms wide and shouted to the dragon "I SAID STOP IT, YOU!" and I stared at it deathly... but it continued running. I closed my eyes unable to think of what's going to happen next. I felt arms embracing me at that very instant "I'll protect you, no matter what happens..." Natsu whispered softly to my ear as he hugged me tighter.

"NATSUUU! SENAAA!" Lucy shouted at us, her eyes showed so much worry that it almost lost its color. I looked at the dragon rushing towards us. "STOP." I softly said referring to the dragon. What shocked me was when it suddenly stopped in front of us—-me and Natsu. I stared at it wide eyed as it was looking back at me as well—- but the dragon looked at me softly and with uhhh.. love and care?!? Eeeeh?!?

"N-natsu..." I softly mumbled as I tried to struggle from his embrace—-though I like it eeeeh *melts*. For the dragon's eyes were like talking to me... but I can't understand it.... it's just like some sort of force made me want to go closer to it and touch it.

"S-sena?" Lucy and the others stared at me with shock, worry, and confusion... I can't blame them for those looks on their faces, even I—-am confused. "H-how?" Natsu softly stated as he looked at me... and the dragon as well.

"Please.... don't cause much trouble, ne~? Leave Fairy Tail alone please. They've done nothing wrong to you" I softly told the dragon as I tried to place my head or forehead to his. The dragon softly let out some sort of sound, as a reply to what I said, I guess. I slowly let go of the dragon as he opened his wings and flew away.

I sighed a relief. As I slowly got dizzy and lost my balance. Before I touched the floor, I once again felt arms supporting me. He sat to the ground, as he held me by his arms. "Natsu" I softly mumbled his name with a smile on my face.  I looked to the side to see the other members, and my friends as well. "Is everyone alright?" I softly asked... I barely had any energy in me anymore, I wonder why... maybe because of the shock?

"We're fine. Only a few bruises and cuts, but it'll heal after some time. No one had any serious injuries" Erza answered me while holding the side of one of her arms, I'd guess was bruised. "Yokatta" I said... at least no one has serious injuries...

"But... Sena?" –Emiko, "Hmmm?" I replied... or sort of mumbled

"How did you get into those clothes?" –Emiko continued, pointing out my clothes. "Eh?" I confusedly stated while looking at her. I averted my gaze to what I was currently wearing... "Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh?!!!!?" I shouted, wide eyed.

I was wearing a quite short fitted dress, with a red 'cape' from my waist and below, and red gloves that reached my elbows, and something like red boots that reached just above my knees. I also had a golden-yellow belt that was a little loose... but that was the style, I think? And my long and curly dark brown hair went a little shade lighter making the brown color of my hair more visible, and it became a little... only a little straighter with a very pretty clip on the side to keep them in place. And a simple but very pretty and elegant necklace that had a silver chain with a lily pendant colored silver, pink, and red.

She's so pretty... Natsu said in his head while he continued looking at Sena's face... but he blushed at realization and looked away.

But when I looked up to answer or ask my friends as well, they were shining... like there were silver glitters surrounding them. "They're shining..." I stated. As the shine disappeared, their clothes changed too.

"H-how?" my friends and I said...asked in chorus.

Hmmm... Do I describe them too? They're so pretty~! But their clothes were less complicated than mine.

Miyuki had a white-light blue dress that reached her ankles, and it had a big slit on the side, revealing most her legs. She also had one glove longer on one of her arms and another one shorter than the other. She wore a necklace with a snowflake pendant.

Emiko wore a light yellow dress that reached above her knee. One of the sides was sleeveless while the other's sleeves reached just above her hands. The chest part... below her... u know... was quite tight, making her curves show more.... it also had a 'golden-yellow' gem on the middle with some other gems. And the part before her sleeves had some flowery detail. She had a necklace with a silver feather pendant. She also wore sandals with some heels, straps circling on her legs.

I suddenly feel like my clothes are too uhh... exaggerated?

"Wait... the skies are dark." Mirajane said. "Let's go to the other 'guild hall' to stay while this 'guild hall' is being rebuilt. Let's talk there, ne~" and so, we did.

"So, what did you do with that dragon, Sena? How did you do that?" Mirajane asked me.

"A-actually, I don't know. Honest!" I replied "I just tried to reason with it... at first I was enraged that he hurt you... this guild, so I lost control and ran towards him not knowing why or what I'm going to do. Then in the end, I softly asked it to stop... I was shocked when it really did stop." I said smiling slightly

"Then, his eyes showed emotions, affections... I thought he might not be that bad and tried to talk to him softly, and he listened! T-that's all I know...." I sadly said the last part

"Hmmm... I think I got an idea what's her magic power..." Levy said putting her hand below her chin.

"Levy~! Levy~! Levy-chan~!" Jet and Droy started shouting in a sing, or cheer-tone. This made me slightly chuckle.

"So Noisy!" Laxus shouted at Jet and Droy from upstairs which made them stop shouting the 'Levy-thingy'.

"So what do you think, Levy?" Erza faced Levy

"I'm not sure, but it's a possibility that her power is to make other beings listen and follow her... like she could tame even the wildest beasts." Levy explained "The Rule" she mumbled almost not audible but we heard anyway.

"The Rule?" Miyuki asked, and Levy nodded

"I think that's what it's called. One of the lost magic, I believe." Levy stated (A/N: Again, don't mind the name and some descriptions... I only made them up XD *insert shy emoticon*) "I believe it was somehow banned and it's magic books were locked up somewhere, especially because dark guilds try to get that power to overtake the world/place"

"But why is it called 'The Rule'?" –Emiko

"Because when the user or person orders or tells someone or something to do this and that... the one tamed cannot do anything about it. He cannot defy the orders of the wizard with the magic power. That's why it is called 'The Rule' because no one can defy the orders of the user, and it is strong enough to make a single person rule over the whole place or world!" Levy explained. "But..." Omg, she suddenly changed and has a dark aura around her now... "If she gets hypnotized, used, fooled, threatened or what-so-ever... I believe that the person who would control her or fool her... will get a hold of the power... will get a hold of her..." Ok, was that confusing? I'm kinda confused too, but I think I quite understand what she's trying to say.

"W-what?" I was somehow shocked and scared and happy that I had such power... but... isn't that also dangerous? What would other people do, especially the dark guilds, if they found out that I hold such power? I felt someone staring, making me look at that direction... and I regret looking at that direction. Why? Because... because I felt like melting!! Natsu was the one staring at me...!

He suddenly hugged me tight... "Don't worry. I'll protect you. I won't let anyone take you away from me." I hugged him back... "Thanks" I whispered

We had more conversations, until it was already midnight and we decided to go to bed.

As I closed the door behind me, I sat on the edge of my bed as I looked at Miyuki and Emiko sleeping soundly which made me slightly smile... they're so cute~ :3

But, suddenly... time froze. "W-what?" I was startled when I realized that time has stopped, making me suddenly stand from my sitting position.

"Konnichiwa~!" a boy about my age started walking towards me as he waved one of his hands like saying 'hello' while the other one was on his pockets. He wears a half mask which only reveals his mouth part, and a formal attire——coat. Eh?

"H-hello? W-who are you? Are you the one responsible for the stopped flow of time?!?"

"Hmmm? Ahhh" he smiled, which made me flinch a little. "I'm Kimura Takashi, close friend of Tsukino Daichi whom I believe you have already met...?" I nodded. "I'm here to help you on your journey... And yes, I'm responsible for the time."

"H-how? W-why?"

"Hmmm..." he said in an amused tone and chuckle lightly

"Ermm..." I looked to where the sound came from, and saw Emiko gently rubbing her eyes.

"Ahh, Emiko.. Did I wake you? Sorry."

"It's okay. Besides, what are you doing there... standing alone? And I think I heard you talking to someone??" she asked me innocently. I looked at the man, 'Kimura Takashi' who's currently smiling at me. Weird.

"Ahh.. musts be your imagination. Yeah, it's just your imagination. Go back to sleep, I'll sleep a while later" she nodded, and immediately fell asleep.

I averted my gaze to Kimura. "Why didn't she see you?" I softly asked, avoiding waking someone else up

"The only person who can see me is the person whom I want to see me." uhhh, what? Okay...?

"So why did time resume just a while ago? I thought you stopped it?"

"Nah, I resumed it... it's very tiring to stop and freeze time." he said as he stretched his arms.

"Hmmmm. So, Kimura ——" but he cut me off with, "Just call me Takashi." he said with a wink—-yeah even with a mask, I saw him wink... and a smile. Eeeh? I could feel my cheeks burning, he's good-looking and hot you know? Ugh, aiirrrr~ I need aiiiirrr~

"So, Takashi... I'm Kashiwazaki Sena by the way...." he nodded... The words I wanted to say and ask, left my mind and mouth tsk.

"Hmmm... hime-sama... I'll be taking my leave then... perhaps?" I just nodded as he bowed to me...? "Oyasumi, hime-sama" and he left...

Weird...?

I just went to my bed and after a few minutes, drifted away to sleep...

to be continued...

************

Konnichiwa~ another crazy update... is it boring? (o.o) or? I am merely one crazy author, bow~ *Speechless...* (o.o) *bows again and runs~* XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.2K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
141K 5K 59
|A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES| Perhaps it was her own fault that the people around her always ended up hurt. Perhaps she had done something, stumbled...
64.6K 5.6K 39
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
74K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...