AMBW Imagines

By -LUSTBABYY

( π˜ˆπ˜”π˜‰π˜ž π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜š ) ! More

Kim Taehyung
Cha Eunwoo
Nakamoto Yuta
Jaebeom
ATEEZ
Shonwu
NCT
Felix
NCT pt. 2
Han Jisung
Seungmin
Jeongin
Dean
Renjun
Wi Ha Jun
Mark Tuan
Choi Yeonjun
Choi Yeonjun
Wi ha-jun and Lee dong-wook
Wi Ha-Jun and Lee dong-Wook
Jimin
Woodz
Sunwoo
Jung Jinhyeong
Jay
π˜•π˜Œπ˜ž
Joshua
Jung Jinhyeong
Ni-ki
Keeho
Lee Seungjoo
Kento yamazaki
Yang Jungwon
Park Chanyeol
Kim Mingyu
Kim Jooyoung
Choi Seungcheol
Simu Liu
Wonho
Bang Ye-dam
Park Jimin
Jeon Jungkook

Wonho

6.2K 107 9
By -LUSTBABYY

SWITCH — WONHO

𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒: 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖾𝗑.
𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝖾𝗑 , 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅 ( 𝗆 & 𝖿. 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 ) , 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝗉𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 ( 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 , 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 ) , 𝖽𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑 , 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝖾 , 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗀𝖾 , 𝗌𝗎𝖻 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗌 , 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗌𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅 , 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 , 𝗌𝗂𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗄 , 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 , 𝖽𝗈𝗆! 𝖶𝗈𝗇𝗁𝗈 , 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 !
𝘢/𝘯: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 !

"BUT WHAT IF HE SAYS NO." Your best friend sighed once again, already giving up on explaining to you how your boyfriend wouldn't mind or just encouraging you to ask him. "y/n, as your best friend I'm telling you all you have to do is ask, simple as that..wonho wouldn't judge you, he loves you." Wonho was currently taking a shower after going to the studio and the gym afterwards, it was a long day for him and he was ready to cuddle with you after getting rid of all the dirt and sweat off his body.

You really didn't want to bother the subject that much, but everytime you thought about how rough wonho can get turned you on little by little. "If he says no, that's fine it's normal for couples to have different sex fantasies as long as you don't force it." Agreeing with your best friend you let out a long sigh. Right on cue you hear the shower faucet turn off causing you to quickly say bye to your best friend before hanging up. The bathroom door opened revealing Wonho's built frame walking towards the dresser. You watched intensely as the towel wrapped around his body was hung dangerously low showing his perfect v line. His define abs glistening with drops of water as his hair was wet and frizzy. He looked absolutely stunning.

"You're staring really hard." Wonho said along with a chuckle as he glanced up at you through the mirror seeing you bite your bottom lip before smiling. "What can I say, I like what I see." You laughed placing your phone on the night stand beside you, still watching as he optioned himself up, arms flexing once in a while. "Something is on your mind, huh?" He turned around fully waiting for you to say he was right, he literally knew you more than yourself.

"I was just thinking.." The way he stared at you didn't help at all, as you tried to find away to word your sentence right, to not seem embarrassing at all. "What if we— well you try something different during sex." This caught Wonho's attention causing him to furrow his eyebrows before slowly walking towards you. Each step he took made you gulp thinking his towel would just fall any second now. "Me? What about me? Am I terrible—" "No no no! You're doing everything right it's just... I want you to be more..rough." You muttered but obviously Wonho catches your last sentence as he smiled. "Baby you know I don't want to hurt you."

"I know I know, but that's the thing..I want you to— well be less gentle." You clarified pulling him closer, moving him in between your legs. You held back a moan as you felt his bulge forming underneath his towel. "Seems to me you like the idea." "Of course I do, I'm just hesitant." Wonho scratch the back of his neck, you found it fr cute how shy he gets. "Wonho, I don't want to pressure you I'm just suggesting." You assured smiling.

His smile soon turn into a smirk as both his hands gripped your thighs bringing you closer then before. The look in his eyes let you know that he was down for the new experience. "How about you show me how much you want this." His voice was low but firm. Your hands found its way to his towel, tugging it off you held back a moan at the lovely sight. Wonho lets out a groan as your hands wrapped around the base of his cock giving it a few strokes.

"On your knees baby." In a heart beat you got off the bed and got down on your knees, looking up at him with so much lust that made Wonho go feral. "You know what to do." Wonho raised an eyebrow seeing no need to further instruct you, just seeing how needy you are made him even more aroused. You wrapped your lips around his angry tip as your tongue tasted his precum, you could practically moan as you started sucking harshly on his tip just to get a reaction out of him.

Wonho gripped the back of your neck harshly, keeping it in place as he started fucking your throat roughly. "Dumb slut always like to tease." His eyes stared into your tearful eyes giving him the courage to go faster. "Look at you, this is what you wanted right? For me to fuck all your holes into oblivion." He gritted out, biceps showing and prominent abs glistening, what a glorious sight you were seeing.

Drool was practically drooling down your chin, the lewd sounds of you gagging echoed loud and clear in the room. You held onto Wonho's legs as his pace went faster indicating that he was close. "Come on princess open that slutty mouth wider." Wonho groan while throwing his head back loving the feeling of your mouth. Opening your mouth wider you could feel him twitch inside your mouth, Wonho finally falters his movements and pulling his cock all the way out your mouth only leaving the tip in between your swollen lips.

Moving your hand back to his length, you started jerking him off sending him on complete edge as he watched you with so much lust. "Mmm, look at you want my cum in your mouth pretty." Wonho chuckles hearing your whimpers as you parted your lips and stuck out your tongue. The innocent look in your eyes as you look up at him through your false eyelashes drove him crazy. "Beg for it pretty, tell me how much you want my cum seething down your throat."

"Wonho please cum in my mouth, I want to feel all of it." You cried out never breaking eye contact. "Oh fuck pretty I'm about to cum." Wonho comb his fingers through his hair before letting out a pornographic moan. Thick ropes of his cum landed on your tongue and lips, some even dripping on your chin. You immediately tasted the bittersweet of your boyfriend's cum, sticking out your tongue showing him you swallowed it all he patted your face before picking you and dropping you down on the bed harshly.

Wonho wasted no time taking off your shorts revealing your bare sex. Without warning Wonho gave your clit a few slaps causing you to yelp and move away from him. "uh uh come back, take everything I give you." His eyes were dark as he spread your folds seeing how wet you are. "Fuck look how wet you're for me." You were starting to get needy as you watched Wonho take his slow time with you, just admiring your bare sex.

"Please do something already." Your words weren't meant to come off harsh or even the slightest bit of annoyance laced in it, but Wonho didn't like it regardless causing him to look up at you with his dark hazed eyes. "Wait— no, I didn't mean to—" Before you could even spew your nonsense Wonho plunged two fingers inside your aching hole.

"To be a greedy slut, so eager for my fingers." Wonho wasted no time speeding up his paste causing you to grip his wrist as you let out endless moans. "Just a fucking slut that only wants to cum whenever she wants, but I'm not letting that happen." As soon as you felt the knot in your stomach explode, Wonho slowed down his pace using the pad of his thumb to rub your clit teasingly. "Being greedy doesn't get you nowhere." He stated curling his fingers inside of you just to see your reaction. Eyes rolling back you started meeting the thrust of his finger, attempting to get off.

"I'm sorry Wonho, please let me cum." Wonho shook his head smirking as he held down your waist with his free hand, bringing his face closer to you, he whispered, "That's sir to you." Biting down on your ear he backed away seeing the shock expression on your face. The whimper you let out told him that you
like calling him that.

"Sir please let me cum on your fingers, I'm sorry." He pleased as you felt him rub your clit harshly. "Since you ask so nicely, go ahead." With that, Wonho attached his mouth to your clit and speed up his fingers inside of you. Your mouth went slack as moans could not come out, but the way your legs started to shake let him know you were near. "That's it, cum for me like a good slut." He mouthed against your pussy as pry open your legs further. "Fuck Wonho!"

Your back arched as you seen stars feeling your whole body shake from the intense pleasure you just released. Hearing a groan from Wonho as he quickly stepped back seeing the messed he caused— that he loves so much. You looked at him with blurry eyes seeing him covered in your arousal. "Did I just squirted?" "Damn right you did." Yelping from the contact of his hand slapping your cunt, you backed away feeling sensitive.

"Don't run away pretty you wanted this and you're going to take it like a good dumb slut." You bit your lip holding back a moan. "Yes sir." Wonho losses it at this point, quickly discarding your top, he kissed you harshly making you taste yourself as he groped your breast. Laying you back down he grabbed the base of his cock, giving your cunt a few taps with his leaking tip causing you to stare at it, mouth watering. You gasped at the feeling of Wonho easing into you, loving the way he stretched you out.

"Fuck, clenching around me so tight." Wonho wasted no time thrusting into you harshly, tip hitting your sweet spot immediately. Wonho hand found its way to your throat squeezing it enough for you to moan again. Eyes rolling back as he watched you with so much love and lust. "You look so beautiful like this pretty." He smirked lifting your body up a little, still hitting deep inside of you.

"Being a fucking slut for some dick, being a pretty dumb slut for me."  His mix of degrading and praising really got to you— in a good way. The lewd sound of skin slapping, the wetness of your cunt, and your loud moans could be heard loud and clear. Wonho released your throat letting you fall back onto the mattress, his thrust was insane to the point you moved your hands against his waist to slow down his pace. "Move your fucking hands." He groaned out, but you didn't listen you placed your hands on his stomach.

This caused Wonho to stop all movements causing you to whine. He let out a disbelief scoff as he walked to the dresser, opening the top drawer and grabbing a black box and taking out a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs that you secretly bought. "How did you know that was there?" "Your not the best at hiding things." He chuckled a little before looking at you with a straight face after giving you a little bit of humor he was back to you in a instant, turning you around on all fours and putting the handcuffs on you. "Since you can't keep still for me, your staying like this until I'm finish." He slapped your ass before plunging back into you, wasting no time and fucking you senselessly.

Wonho groaned glancing down at the mess you two were creating, seeing a ring of yours and his cum on the base of his cock. "Sir— fuck you're so deep." You breathlessly moaned. "Yea?." Wonho let out endless profanity as he gave you deep strokes, feeling your walls clench around him tight. "Sir I'm so close, please let me cum around your cock." You pleaded as your eyes rolled to the back of your head, drool coming out of your mouth and back arched perfectly for him to hit every sweet spot.

"Wanna cum on my cock like a good whore." He held onto the cuffs as he pounded into you, feeling himself close as well. "Fuck yes please let me cum!" "That's it baby, cum around my cock." He praised as he felt on edge along with you. You smiled as he came inside you panting heavily as y'all both came down from y'all orgasm.

Panting heavily, Wonho grabbed the key from the box and took off the handcuffs before putting them away back into the drawer. Going into the bathroom he brung a warm rag out of the bathroom, using it to wipe you off. Picking you up bridal style he helped you use the bathroom and staying there to make sure everything was ok.

"Did I hurt you." His soft eyes bore into your tired ones, now back to his cute ways he showered with you and cuddled with you. "It's like a switch that just went off in you." You jokingly said causing him to chuckle.

The End.

_________
This took way longer
than I expected, I hope
y'all like it and I hope
y'all have a great day/night
Love y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1K 101
The tittle say it all πŸ’šπŸ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. πŸ‘πŸ» Btw all the picture in t...
176K 3.3K 23
NCT oneshots. gxb Β©starhoneyy No.1 in #nctoneshots 28/06/20
777 9 8
AMBW IMAGINES
18.2K 300 15
❝ 𝐌𝐘 π€π…π…π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ ❞ - a skz (stray kids) smut and imagines au book mostly ambw!