The Sister, The Daughter and...

Від Catmonk

Book Two The queen has won and the girls have no memory of each other or what happened. Everyone in the kingd... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Five

61 3 0
Від Catmonk

I can't believe that Ava girl is here. I didn't know she was the daughter of the king's head knight; I knew Sir Rhodes had kids but I was under the impression he only had sons. The good thing is I think it's safe to say she doesn't remember me. However, I do want to test the loyalty of her brothers. It'll also tell me if Ava remembers anything as if she does she would've told them. I need to be able to fully trust my knights. "Bring in Alexander." I order.

Not long later, Alexander is brought in. I notice Jenson flinch when he comes and he looks worried. "You tricked me Jenson! How could you do this? I thought you loved me." Alexander screams in anger as he holds back tears. Jenson remains silent.

"Don't you see? It was all a game. He used you." I taunt. Rage fills Alexander's eyes and he launches himself at me. Before I realise, he stabs me with a sharpened piece of metal. Ava's brother quickly reacts and stabs my attacker killing him instantly. "Thank you." I weakly say as I try straightening my posture. "You've earned my trust. Welcome to my personal guard." I congratulate as I wince in pain.

"Mum?"

"Get this stupid pric..." I wince again.

Jenson runs out of the room shouting, "summon the best healer in the kingdom, the queen's hurt."

"And call Abigail to clean up this mess."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

55.4K 4.5K 39
In an island in the middle North Atlantic ocean lies a Kingdom that is called Settadel which has a ruler named King Tristan Powell who is married to...
123 0 14
During a war in a kingdom far away, a young King and Queen sent their baby girl to earth to protect her. Elizabeth was a normal girl or so she thoug...
376 31 21
What if everything that was perfect in your life started to crumble...("Its your grandma...Her health is getting worst") What if you were told that o...
10K 342 14
Two royal families live in castles on opposite sides of a huge forest. One family has 3 princesses & the other family has 3 princes who don't know th...