The New Life - Romanogers

By Srittam14

Here it is. Sequel to - Reason for Stay Alive He had a mission. To reset the clock. This time, not for the... More

Introduction
1. The Soul Realm
2. In Another Life....
4. The Twisting Events
5. The Varients
6. Accept The Feelings
7. Love Or Responsibility
8. The Face-Off
9. Expansion Of Multiverse
10. Something Unexpected
11. Another Life, Another Family
12. That Moment In 1945
13. Home-Coming
14. Life They Always Wanted
15. Life Goes On....
16. Conflicts
17. Conflicts (2)
18. Jealousy
19. More Problems
20. Birthday Gift
21. Dinner Night
22. It's Real...
23. The End?
24. Is a Start Possible?
25. The First Step
26. The End is Near
27. Sunset is the Sign of Sunrise
Romanogers Fanfic
Note
**

3. Living A Dream...

649 15 0
By Srittam14

They roamed around the musium, making small talks, she would make small jokes about his old life. They were walking through the sideway of the musium, with coffee in hands. Natasha composed her laugh," By the way, I was wondering...how does dinosaurs looked like? You must have seen them right ? Tell me. "

He glanced at her raising his eyebrow," What ? I'm not that old okay. Just because we had not have multicolor TV doesn't mean I'm from.. some ancient aged world. " She just laughed in return. Steve felt whole again. Her smile was the most beautiful sight to witness. And her laugh was the most sensual music to his ear. Suddenly a boy passed through their side with his bicycle, in a quick reflect, he pulled Natasha into his arms ," Hey watch out!!" , that boy apologised and left.

His hand was holding her torso safely, as her back pressed to his chest. Her breath stuck in her lungs by this close proximity. Steve realised this soon and let go of her," You okay ?"

She cleared her throat and smiled at him," I'm okay. Thanks. " He smiled and nodded in response. They began to walk ahead again," So..what do you wanna do next?"

He smirked at her," If I'm right, someone said she's so tired that she wanna sleep all night. " She just rolled her eyes. " How about a movie? I'll get pizza and beer."

She looked at him smiling softly then grabbed his hand pulling him towards her car," That's the best suggestion. Let's go. "

They watched Star wars, Natasha's favourites, Fanatasy scifi movies. In the middle of the night, they fall asleep on her couch in her apartment, half way through the movie.

Morning around eight, Clint used the spare key to Natasha's apartment and entered inside. His mouth fell apart as he saw the scene in front of him. Natasha was sleeping, leaning her head against Steve's shoulder, his head leaning against her hairs, his hand wrapped around her shoulder. She looked peaceful, almost...happy. And Clint hadn't mistaken.

Then he looked around, empty pizza boxes were on the table, with beer cans were threw randomly. " Good morning sleepy heads !!"

Steve and Natasha stirred in their sleep then separated themselves, almost comfortably, like it was their normal routine. Clint was shocked again, how come in just three days they got along this comfortable? " Party was...nice I guess ? That's why you didn't bother to invite me ?"

Natasha rubbed her eyes roaming her eyes around the mess they made," Don't eat my head from the morning, boring Barton. "

He just rolled his eyes then looked at Steve who was still a little drowsy," Hello captain, wake up already. Never imagined I would see the day when Captain America this lazy, our savior, American Golden boy. "

Steve frowned at him, so that's where the annoying nickname came from. American golden boy. " Don't you have anything to do ?" , saying he stood up and started to clean the table they had made a mess.

Natasha joined him," Yeah, exactly what he said. "

Clint gasped at them," You seriously teaming up with him against me ?"

Natasha collected the empty boxes and beer cans in a bag and threw at him," Now go and put that in the thrash can. " He shighed but did that anyway. Steve just laughed shaking his head.

He then turned towards Natasha," Okay, I should get going. Bye." She nodded with a smile.

As he was about to leave Clint stopped him," Captain? do you have any plan today ?"

Steve looked at Natasha then at Clint," Not that I know. Not exactly, why ?"

Clint also glanced at her then looked back at him," Uh..I think I can trust you, so...join us for lunch with my family. " Natasha was surely surprised, because no one was supposed to know about his family, except both if them, Now he was clearly inviting Steve. But unknowingly, she believed Steve could be trusted.

Clint wanted to explain further, but Steve knew his situation very well, so he assured him with a smile," Clint, I understand. Thank you for inviting me. And your secret is safe with me. " Saying he zipped his mouth dramatically.

Clint and Natasha laughed shaking heads. Natasha walked with Steve to the door and said good bye," I'll pick you up later." He nodded and left. She turned around without fading her smile, but she stopped her smile as she saw Clint was smirking at her. " Why this shit grin ?"

He shook his head," Something is up already huh? My Lord, Romanoff I didn't know you were that desperate."

She rolled her eyes and walked inside the bathroom ," Nothing is up, Now get lost." Clint whistled and laughed as he noticed the small blush on her cheeks.

Later that day, Natasha went to Steve's apartment to pick him up. Natasha stopped her car in front of him and slid down the glass window," Wassup, Rogers ? ready ?"

She had lifted her sunglass to her hair, with her favourite lather jacket on. He smiled at her and took the passenger seat," Looking good, Natasha. "

She started the engine," Well, I had a reason to impress someone."

Now he couldn't hide his smile anymore," And you succeed, without any doubt. "

She smiled at him then looked back at the road," You think the one hour I spent on trying to find the perfect dress code is worth it ?"

" Obsolutely", He looked at her face, these were the same kind of talk they had shared, that made them comfortable around each other, and these flirting had led them to fall in love later on. And the same things was happening again, but there was a huge difference, this time it was happening fast paced. He had to put a break before every thing proceeds ahead.

Soon they reached at Barton house. As soon as they stepped out of the car, Lila ran towards Natasha," Aunty Nat!!"

She picked her up and swings her in air, making the little girl giggle in happiness. Then she put her on ground and introduced her to Steve. " Lila, You know who he is ?"

She nodded in excitement," Yes !!He's captain America. He has a shield. Dad told me about him. " She walked up to him ," Hello Mr Captain America."

He laughed and bent down to her level," Hi Lila, You can call me uncle Steve. " She replied a cheered ' okay' and ran inside.

Natasha walked beside him, Looking at him she chuckled," I didn't know you're that famous. Think that nickname suits you, American Golden boy. " He just rolled his eyes shaking his head, still couldn't able to hide his smile.

They enjoyed the lunch there, as Laura was pregnant with her second child, Steve had to hold back himself from revealing that it's gonna be a boy. When the time came to leave, Lila started to cry, asking to come with Natasha. Somehow she consoled her. But Laura's comment literally crushed her smile," I bet Lila would be so jealous of Natasha's child. "

Steve gussed, Laura hadn't known about Natasha yet. Clint looked at Laura but he didn't say anything, not to hurt Natasha more. But she forced a smile and said good bye to everyone.

The whole ride to her apartment was full silent. Steve tried to talk to her but she kept quiet. When they reached at her place, Steve walked with her till her door. He attempted again," Natasha ?, you okay ? You're making me worry here. "

She swallowed a lump, just nodded without saying anything. She was about to go inside, Steve pulled her into a tight hug. He rubbed her back," Crying is not a crime Natasha. Sometimes it's better to let everything out. "

He clung on to him tightly and his heart broke. He realised how many times she might have gotten hurt by this topic in her past whenever someone says about it. She didn't deserve it. His Natasha never deserved it.

She cried and cried for a long half an hour, wrapping her arms around his neck, sobbing like a child. He pulled away and wiped her face," Shhhh...that's it. Don't cry anymore. Wash yourself and go to sleep okay ?"

She noticed how closely they were standing. Her hands were still around his neck. The heartbroken crying faded away as their noses were so close. She couldn't hold herself and kissed his lips passionately. He kissed her back with same feeling, as he always does to Natasha. Not this Natasha. They were different.

Natasha pulled away as she realised he stopped moving his lips," Steve ?"

He swore he was on the verge of losing control. But still he backed away ," Natasha...it's...I can't do this...it's.."

She finished his sentence," Its wrong." She distanced herself ," Sorry I shouldn't have done..", before she could finish, he rushed out from there through the stairs, leaving her in her confusing thoughts.

_____________________

Is Steve's decision to spend some time with her before going back to real world going to be wrong?

What will happen to Natasha when she'll find the truth ?

💙Romanogers 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.8K 77
"One more step. The darkness swallowed my frail body. Breathless." DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE STORYLINE💗 Contains Content some...
105K 2.3K 26
Contains Strong Language. The Avengers is a peacekeeping organisation consisting of many enhanced and determined individuals to protect the World fro...
184K 5.9K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
37.5K 1.1K 11
Natasha is a woman who can do anything and everything she sets her mind to. Everything, that is, except unzip the back of her own dress. Luckily, sh...