The UnWanted Passenger #YourS...

Bởi intotheunknown_123

Mahaya Roy is an independent lady of twenty-four, working as a lawyer in a successful firm in Mumbai. One ni... Xem Thêm

Pilot.
Fate intervenes
Guy in the backseat of the car
Getting to know each other part.
Unwanted Collegue.
Male egos and competition.
Secrets.
For Paul.
Unknown jealousy
That Awkward Moment
Fair game
The End.
Permission granted.
Territorial b*tch
Oblivion is a bliss.
Getting into character.
Secret reveals
Birthday dinner
Kiss seals the deal
Secrets
Naive Yashraj
Opening up
Best wedding ever.
Patience is a virtue
Blast from the plast
Betrayal stinks
The one where he knows it all. (Collaboration)
The one with the goodbyes.
Author's note.
The one with tieing lose ends.
Epilogue.
Announcement
BONUS: Married With Benefits.

Love Guru

5.5K 358 48
Bởi intotheunknown_123

A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
___________________________________

Chapter nineteen: Love Guru.

One and a half month. That's how far Tanya's wedding day was and she was completely calm.

Rishabh and Tanya had decided on two weddings. A Indian wedding, then a Christian wedding and a reception.

So, the day was going to be completely busy.

And Tanya was ready.

She had her dresses made by Samar and her Indian attire by Manish Malhotra.

She had also taken the liberty was selecting Rishabh's clothes.

Rishabh Verma worked under his father, who owned a renowned construction business.

And it kept him quite busy.

So Tanya decided on helping him out.

She was just packing her honeymoon clothes, which she had bought two days ago when Rishabh entered.

His tie was loosened and his face was weary.

"What happened?" Tanya asked him, stroking his cheek lightly.

"Nothing." He shook his head.

"You sure? I mean, we can talk about it. It'll make you feel better." Tanya said with concerned.

"I said it was nothing." He said in a sharp tone and walked away towards the closet.

Tanya stomped her feet, her wedges clanking against the wooden floor.

"You can't keep doing this Rishabh! You cannot keep treating me like a piece of sh*t." She said hotly.

"Tanya, do not over react. I am tired, okay? I need a break." He muttered, without looking at her and then shut the bathroom door behind him.

Tanya glared at the door. She contemplated throwing her heels at the door.

Anger rushed through her veins and Tanya picked up her car keys and banged the front door behind her.

____•_____

"I am growing tired of this! I mean, we fight every time and then he comes back apologising! How many times more can I expect this to happen?" Tanya ranted to the audience before her. She was seeing red. Its a wonder she reached safely here.

The boys looked at each other in confusion.

"I don't know." Both of them said at once.

"Both of you are terrible advisers. Where is Mahaya?!" Tanya grumbled.

Taya had come over, wishing to see her beet friend and b*tch about Rishabh to her. But Mahaya was out.

"I don't know. But I'll enquire. She needs to be here now." Kartik said, jumping up and going out of the room.

Tanya huffed.

"Maybe you could try sitting down." Yashraj suggested and instantly regretted it when he met Tanya's angry look.

She continued to pace around the room.

"You know, there might be something I could help you with. Just tell me what's wrong." Yashraj said soothingly and yet it turned out to be the wrong thing to say because Tanya stopped pacing.

"Weren't you listening to me?! Was I talking to the walls?!" She shouted.

Yashraj shuddered.

"Alright. Sit down and tell me why is it troubling you so much." He said in a softer voice.

Tanya looked at him and then sighed, sitting down.

Improvement.

"He is driving me nuts. And he's pretending like it's no big a deal. He blamed me for over-reacting. I wasn't. He banged the door on me!"

"I think the best solution here is to talk to him. Or least, stay in his sight until he realises that he needs to talk to you." Yashraj advised.

Tanya looked at him.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea." She agreed then got up.

"Next time, I'm calling you." She said, getting up.

While leaving the room, she bumped into Mahaya.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to talk?" Mahaya asked in confusion.

"Not now. I need to stay in Rishabh's sights." Tanya said, determinedly.

Mahaya and Yashraj looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

Mahaya walked up to him and Yashraj greeted her by kissing her on the cheek, dangerously close to the mouth.

"What happened?"

"I became the love guru." Yashraj said proudly.

Mahaya nodded.

Then Yashraj remembered.

He got up and held Mahaya's hand, asking her to follow.

Both of them entered his floor.

"I had it right here." He muttered to himself.

Mahaya waited for him to get whatever he was searching for.

He then reemerged from his room with a white box in his hand which had been wrapped with a peach coloured bow.

"What's this?" Mahaya asked as Yashraj placed it on the table for her.

"Open it." He said with a smile.

"Alright." Mahaya said, fumbling with the bow.

"Open it faster!" He urged.

Mahaya shot him an irritating look.

"I'm trying!" She said, exasperated.

Then finally, she opened it. Inside there was a card and a bag.

The card read:

Give the girl right shoes and she can conquer the world. -Marilyn Monroe.

Mahaya then opened the bag.

And then she gasped.

The heels were beautiful.

"Go on. Go on. Try those on." Yashraj encouraged and Mahaya removed her shoes, wearing the heels.

She then walked towards the full length mirror, followed by Yashraj.

Mahaya was originally five feet seven inches and these heels looked four and a half inches, so she should be standing five feet eleven now, almost.

And yet Yashraj looked an inch taller.

"These are beautiful." She admired, looking at herself in the mirror.

"What is the occasion?" She asked.

Yashraj shrugged.

"I just wanted to give you a birthday present because the one that I gave you that night, well, let's face it, it was going to happen eventually."

Mahaya agreed.

Then she looked at the two of them.

"You know, we look good together." Mahaya commented.

"Yeah. Like made for each other type." Yashraj grinned.
_____________________________________

Recommended reads:

The Heartbreaker. @anonymously_anon

She Fell the_desi_writer

Tie D Knot Coffeeing

DilliWaali Girlfriend: @xxdesigirl1xx

Sri Lankan Beauty and Indian Spice AkankshaSharma3

Also, I don't know but the number of comments have drastically reduced.

So people, if you think my story is worth reading, voting and commenting, please do that. It means a lot!

Also, which is your favourite brand of heels?

I love them but I know absolutely nothing about them. :p :D

Until next time fellas!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.8K 2.4K 18
TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY 🌷🌷🌷 ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old. CEO of MALHOTRA companies. Aditya is a very bol...
162K 7.5K 65
Independence was her dream. Maya's life has been left to be the unseen extra character in the lives of her brother, she wanted more,and demanded more...
49K 1.6K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
13.4K 1.8K 19
A crime and law related short story. Talks about sensitive content like Marital rape and Self harm. Stay away if you get triggered by such content. ...