BL Short Stories||Oneshots||...

Від Brocoli_bl

Hey! This book will have Short oneshot stories on Win and Team. There will be fluff, cuteness, love, some j... Більше

Who is she and jealousy (Part 1/3)
Who is she and jealousy (Part 2/3)
Who is she and jealousy (Part 3/3)
Vampire's Revenge (part 1/2)
Vampire's revenge (part2/2)
Hickey Prank (WinTeam)
Nightmare and Cuddles
Love you
Best friend to boyfriend
Bruises (1/2)
Drunk Team
Tattoo
Bruises (2/2)
Sick?
Blackmail
Death of a parent
April fools
Mini ff's
Do you love me?
Requests
Vampire's mate
Omega in heat 🌶( BounPrem smut)
Ghost of you
Presonalities
Let me take care of you 🌶 (Smut)
Orange juice🌶 (WinTeam smut)
Kids
The Cabin...
Oxytocin
Mine!
Hungry
Wan______ (slight smut)
Boss?
Birthday in Quarantine
Attacked (part 1)
Attacked (part 2)
Guilty
Mini ff's ( 2 )
Modern day angels
Failed
My prince ♛ (1/?)
Inked
His personal assistant
Duplexity
From another place (Part1)
From another place (Part 2)
Our secrets
Mine now (1/2)
Mine now (2/2)
Munchkin
Pick up lines
Stutter
Pillow 🌶 (WinTeam smut)
Pick up lines (2)
Pillow (part 2) [WinTeam]
Mini ff's (3)
Mini ff's (4)
Blind Love
Clothes
The Meet
Attention
Prison
Nipple Piercings (1)
Nipple piercings🌶 (2)
Big Wild Cats
Rambles that make me swoon
Tracing
A thousand words never said
Proud Win
First meet
How dare you?
Baby Win
Mini ff's (5)
Baby Win (2)
Total Chaos
Petty Duo
You mess with the meow meow, you get the POW! POW!
Dr. Team and his fussy patients

Kitchen 🌶 [WinTeam]

3.9K 57 17
Від Brocoli_bl

Warning :
Fluff
※ Smut
※ Slowburn

»»--⍟--««

It was still considerably early when Team woke up. He sighed as he felt the back of his neck wet with sweat, indicating that he had forgotten to turn on the air conditioning before going to sleep last night.

Rubbing his eyes and moving his sleeping boyfriends arm from ontop of him, he sat up looking for the AC remote. Finally finding it on the bedside table, he switched the device on.

After a few seconds of waiting, Team sighed as cold air started taking over the room, brushing his bangs from his face, he loked down to see Win sleeping peacefully and less sweaty than him, since he -unlike Team- had slept shirtless.

Hia had been really tired after the crazy week they had, one job after another, not giving them time to breathe properly. Team wasn't complaining, it was great to have so many events and fests in college, but it was also tiring, especially for his senior who was activy helping in all the last minute and decoratory preperations.

Wanting to let the blonde rest, Team carefully got out of bed and quietly closed the bedroom door before heading to the kitchen. The two of them were alone in Win's apartment, which was great since the younger one planned to make a nice breakfast so he could wake the older one up with some breakfast in bed.

Team took longer than he had planned to get everything ready but that was fine because it gave more time for his hia to rest and he had so show managed to do everything well, even finding a small vase with flowers to place in the center of the tray. He carefully took everything to the bedroom. Team sighed in releaf when he entered the now cooled room.

He had made a coffee for hia, orange juice for himself along with four toasts, four sausages and two bouls of Khao Tom.

He smiled when he saw Win all curled up under the blankets, sleeping like a baby. Team left the tray on the table beside the bed and sat on the edge of it. He bent down and blew into the seniors ear, making him stir.

"Wake up hia" He whispered, this only made Win frown and pull the covers up and over his head as he whined about sleeping for 5 more minutes.

Team was having none of it, he threw his hands on the sleeping man and started to shake him awake. He hadnt made all of this for nothing!!
"Come on, I made you coffee!!"

Win let out another grunt, but hearing about coffee got him peeking out from beneath the blankets. Team watched as the blanket was slowly pulled down, reveling the messy dark hair.

"Come on, up." The youngest waited as Win dramatically used all his strength and skill, to sit up and brush the hair from his face - revealing his eyes that were swollen from sleep.

Team picked up the tray and placed it between the two of them who were now seated on the bed facing each other. Win yawned and rubbed his eyes, finally managing to open them and focuson what was in front of him.

"Wow, you did a lot." He said impressed, looking at Team who was smiling proudly and already helping himself to a glass of orange juice and toast.

"You have to replenish your energy na." Team said, taking a large bite of his sausage. Win smiled looking at his boyfriend eat.

"Thank you" He said as he took the bowl of Khao Tom from Team's hand, he took the youngers hand in his other and placed a kiss on it. Team chuckled and smiled sheepishly, as he returned to his own bowl, earning a smirk from Win at his shyness.

Both of them ate in comfortable silence. Only few comments about the food and questions about how Win was feeling after being sick the day before broke the silence. Once they finished eating, they arranged the dirty dishes. Win was the first to get up, raising his arms in the air and streaching his body.

"Where are you going?" Team questioned. He thought Win would rest a little more since he hadn't been at his best yesterday.

"You cooked. Now, I wash the dishes." He said looking at the younger who was still sitting in the same place.

"It is not necessary hia. You have to rest." Team replied getting up with the tray but Win held him down, not letting him stand.

"If I need to rest, so do you nong. We had the same events, forgot? You worked just as hard as I did" He smiled seeing his faen roll his eyes, he knew Team was mentally calling him stubborn. "My sunshine" He leaned down and placed a qick kiss on the tip of Team's nose.

"You're stubborn." Team murmured making Win laugh for already reading his thoughts.

"Come on, let's brush our teeth now" He yanked Team up by his arm and pushed him towords the bathroom while he swiched off the AC and went to keep the tray back.

Win finished brushing his teeth and freshening up first and left the bathroom, he decided to start washing the dishes in the kitchen. Once he was done Team came out and sat ontop of the kitchen island, facing the sink where his boyfriend was washing the dishes.

It was a beautiful sight. The sun was shining brightly and light beamed in through the thin kitchen curtains. The light shone on his boyfriends naked back making his skin appear golden. Team loved that inked back. He adored every part of his faen's body, but watching his back muscles move always hit him in a different way.

Win knew the younger had a thing for his back and often walked around the house shirtless, just to tease him, but Team was pretty sure that it hadn't been intentional this time.

Team bit his bottom lip, he was so lost in his thoughts that he barely noticed when the other had finished washing the dishes and was drying his hands with a towel. Team only snapped out when he heard the a laugh. He shook his head and looked up to find Win smirking at him. Those lips looked so fucking kissable right now. He just wanted to push Win gainst the wall and kiss him till his lips were all wet and swollen.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Win asked leaving the dish towel on the sink and walking up next to his faen. He loved it when Team got lost in his dirty thoughts, the boy would make a certain expression that turned Win on like crazy. He would occasionally put up a small fight before he finally gave himself up completely and so willingly to him.

"Huh? How?" Team decided to play when he felt large, thin-fingered hands, a little cold from the water, touch his knees and slowly climb the skin of his hot thigh, making him shiver at the touch.

"You know how baby." The older one raised an eyebrow, the smirk still plastered on his face. It made Team want to kiss him harder. Just the thought of smashing his lips onto Win's till that smirk came off was making his hands tingle. The smaller one licked his lips, unable to look away from the other mouth.

"Hia knows very well nong loves seeing hia like this" Teams voice lowered as he felt the laters body moving closer to him.
The big hands moved slowly, under his shorts, moving higher inch by inch. Making his legs shiver lightly and feeding his urge to close them. He could feel a tent slowly forming in his crotch and Prem knew that if they continued with this little game, he wouldn't want to stop anytime soon.

"Like this?" Win whispered outside his ear. The senior was almost standing between his legs now, letting his hands grope their way up Teams shorts. Team could feel the heat in the room increase, he had nowhere to run now. Team wrapped his legs around Win's waist. He closed his eyes and swing his head back as the fingers reached his groin and started massaging the area.

"D-Don't be silly." Team said, opening his eyes and sitting back up, trying to gain back control of his body.

Win had his gaze fixed on Team's mouth as he leaned closer, the junior quckly moved away and almost lost his balance, his hands flew up just as quickly held onto Win's shoulders so he didn't fall off.

Win chuckled, pushing Team back onto the island platform and lening incredibly close.
"Do you like my naked back that much?" Win whispered, his lips almosts brushing Team's as he spoke. Hands moved and encircled his waist, pulling Team's lower body against his. Team bit his tongue as he lost the little control he had left. It was as if he was being hypnotized, he felt the energy leave him, he wanted to let himself melt in the seniors grip.

Team just nodded before he felt Win's lips crash against his. He raced kisses down his lips and to his neck.

Not having the strength to resist, Team didn't realise when his eyes fluttered close in pleasure and one of his hands went up and drowned in the blonde hair.

Team clung onto Win, his fingers pressing into his back. Every time Win licked him or his teeth bit into his the skin of his neck, the younger had to put in an effort to stop himself from groaning. He was trying to hold back the moans, but they were clawing at his throat, desperate to be heard. It was impossible for him to stay silent with Win teasing him like that.

Win pulled Team's waist closer, their lower bodies pressed together, Team let out a surprised moan when he felt their hard members rub against each other, the material of their shorts and underwear the only barrier in between.
Wet kisses moved up his jaw and continued till they had covered his cheeks, chin, nose, eyes and forehead. Win still hadn't done much, not even properly made out and Team already felt like his body might go into overdrive.

"Hia..." Team whispered, already rock-hard. His eyes hazy with pleasure stared into Win's that were no different "...are we going to continue with this? You need to r-re...rest...." He tried to speak firmly, but got lost midway when a cold hand, made it's way under his shirt and twisted his left nipple. A small gasp escaped his throat.

"What I need now is you babe, to kiss you" Win said planting a kiss bellow Team's ear "to suck you" He bit Team's earlobe and tugged on it lightly "and to fuck you"

Team's entire body trembled as he felt the desire of the man in front of him and swallowed hard as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Fuck. Then do what you need to" he younger one muttered and pulled Win down for a kiss.

Team loved how Win softly pulled his lips, almost teasing him and as things got more intense and the kiss became more aggressive, Win's tongue would take over, moving against Team's in such a delicious way that he couldn't stop himself from letting out little pants and moans.

Team slithered one hand down to win's pants and started feeling and touching the hard bulge from above his shorts.

"Hia~" Team moaned breaking away from the kiss, he loved the effect his voice had on Win, every time he moaned he could feel win twitching or melting into him "Let's go to the room, we can't do it here"

"Why not?"

"We don't have the things here, hia" Team said looking suggestively into Win's rather confused eyes. Finally figuring out what the younger meant Win chuckled.

He unwound the younger's legs and arms from around him and moved a few steps away, crouching in front of one of the cabinets. For a few seconds, he looked like he was searching for something, Team was busy eyeing his shorts that were now, exposing the hem of the black boxers undernesth.

Seconds later Win stood in front of him with a condom and a small bottle of lube in hand. Team's eyes widened.
"Why do you have these in your kitchen?!"

Boun laughed pulling Team's legs to the edge of the counter and wrapping them around his waist again.

"I have one of each, in every corner of my house because I plan on having sex with you in every single place"

Team blushed as Win pulled them closer and smiled before he continued the kiss broken earlier. Team contemplated hitting him for a second but was to horny and flustered to ruin the moment. Plus the idea of ​​being able to fuck whenever and wherever they he wanted was just too good to fight.

Feeling his body boiling from head to toe, Team groaned, pecking continuously at Win's bottom lip. Communication had never failed them, being something they've both been woking on, Win understood what the younger one wanted.

He slowed down his tongue movements and let Team take over. Win felt his legs go weak as Team gripped his hair and pulled hin closer, kissing him roughly.

After a minute, Boun pulled back, trying to regain consciousness.

"Oh god" He whispered staring at the handsome flushed face in front of him, eyes glazed with lust, waiting for his next move. "You look so fucking hot" With a that he grabbed the hem of Team's shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing is away and keaving Team shirtless. "You smell so good" Win whined, burruing his head in the crook of Team's neck. Holding his waist tight, he closed his eyes and took in the smell of his body mixed with the soap Prem used every. A surge of evergy flowed through him and before he knew it Win bit hard into the juniors neck.

Team screamed at the sudden bite, while he had screamed in pain he felt his cock twitching bellow. It was no secret that he liked a little pain during sex, but Win had never done anything without first asking if he was okay with it. Team always thought the way Win asked for his permission before everything was adorable, but he couldn't deny he loved the way his boyfriend had just acted.

Coming out of his trance upon hearing Team's scream, the senior withdrew from his neck, afraid he'd ruined everything. He looked into the younger's eyes, ready to apologize, but before he could say anything, Team cut him off, already knowing he was sorry. He didn't want Win to regret having touched him like that.

"Fuck, do that again hia" He could see the relief in Win's eyes at his words before he moved to the other side of his neck and buried his face there as he marked that area too. Team tightened his grip on win's back and groaned loudly again, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the pain. His thighs tighted around the senior, his knees pressing into his ribs.

Win licked the area to ease the pain and blew on it affectionately, before pecking kisses on Team's mouth. The two exchanged glances, already knowing where they were going but Win still looked on wanting Team's permission before moving on. Team loved this and smiled before placing a light kiss on the tip of the older's nose, silently asking him to continue.

Win leaned over Team, cusing him to lean back as well and put one elbow on the island to support him as Win trailed kisses down his chest. Stroking the senior's hair, Team closed his eyes as he felt his left nipple being sucked. Win studied every detail of pleasured face above him and smiled in satisfaction, swirling his tongue around the redened nipple. The image of Team completely giving himself to him was etheral.

After alternating between sucking and squeezing both nipples, he kissed his way down to the Team's V line. The junior opened his eyes when he realized Win had stopped moving.

When he looked down at Win he realized that the blonde had been waiting for just this to happen, he stuck his tongue out and licked a line above the hem of his shorts, making Team's heartbeat quicken. Smiling at the feeling of his hair being gripped tighter Win finally hooked his fingers on the hem and lowered Team's shorts along with his boxers. The brunnete bit his lips as his little brother was freed from the garments.

The senior pulled Team's hips closer to him, forcing the other to balance himself with both elbows on platform. He lifted his body a little, holding his boyfriend's legs. Win reached for the tube of lube and bent down enough to steal a kiss from the smaller one.

"If you want to stop, just tell me" He said looking into his faen's eyes. Team nodded.

"I don't want" He whispered "don't want to stop"
Win smiled and went back to kissing down Teams torso till he stood up and adjusted both his faen's knees so his calves rested on Win's own shoulders.

He opened the cap, spreading the cold liquid well on two of his fingers and carefully approached the entrance of the younger one, who automatically bit inner cheek and closed his eyes tightly. At first, Win just massaged the ourter area slowly spreading a warm sensation all over Team's body, he felt kisses being planted inside his thighs making his skin tingle. Team felt his asshole throb as Win continued to rim it.

Without warning Win pressed the first finger in, the younger opened his eyes and gasped at the sudden feeling. He close his eyes again as Win began to thrust the finger slowly. Team tried to distract himself from the wierd feeling by concentrating on the way Win was kissing his thighs.

A small whimper left his throat as the second finger too popped inside.

"Shhh" Win cooed "Pull my hair if you need to. It'll feel good soon."

Prem tugged at the blonde hair as he felt the fingers move and twist, sizoring him.
Soon he removed his fingers from inside Team and put more lube on his fingers and ass, this time it was much easier to slide them in. "There you go, good boy, relax and let hia stretch you na"

Win massaged a third finger outside the hole and broght his other hand to the junior's cock, the muscle had almost gone soft.
He pushed a third finger inside and watched as Team sealed his lips tightly, in attempt to disguise the pain his boyfriend felt, the elder began slowly jacking Team off. This seemed to calm him down, because despite the grip on his hair being strong, Team's body arched as if asking for more. Happy, Win moved down and licked the member from the base till it's tip, swirling his tongue, making the other moan and rest his head down on the island counter.

Win took the member in his mouth, moving and twisting his fingers, he sucked on Team's cock feeling the salty taste of pre-cum fill his mouth and. Just as he slowly started stretching his hole in all directions with his fingers he swallowed all of his boyfriends dick. Win gagged and teared up as the scream of pleasure mixed with pain filled the kitchen again, Team fell off his elbows and lay compleyely on the island counter. He loosened his grip on Win's hair when he realised he had been holding him down on his dick.

Win took in a deep breath before he started rocking Team back and forth with his fingers and continued greedily sucking on his dick.
It was only a matter of minutes before Team's legs were shaking and his fingers gripped Win's hair tighter. Win no longer felt any ain on his scalp, his only goal was to make Team feel good, so good that his nong wouldn't even realise the pain was there.

After a few minutes of Win alternating between harshly sucking and hollowing the inside of his cheeks on the man's cock he felt Team twitch viourously and let out a yelp as his fingers his a certain spot. Win smirked on his cock as he sucked him off and continued finger fucking his hole, making sure to hit the gland every time. Team pulled his head off his member panting that if Win continued like that, he would come in his mouth.

Win removed his fingers and took the younger boy's legs off his shoulders, as soon as he was on his feet, Team pulled him down and started kissing him, going from one end of his shoulder to the other. His hands went down to grip the hem of her boyfriend's bottoms before he pushed them down far enough for the older one to pull them off along with his underwear.

While he kicked them to an unknown corner of his house, Team used the time to open the condom. As soon as Boun was facing him again, Prem reached for his lips and gave him a soft kiss, he thrust his tongue into the others mouth. The blonde was so surprised that he only managed managed to moan between their kiss, sucking on Team's tongue. He moaned louder as he felt two hands massage his member and begin to unroll the condom on him before lathering his covered little brother in lube.

Team bit the elder's lower lip as he heard him moan and sucked the pink flesh into his mouth, till he felt hands squeezing his thighs tightly. With a sudden movement, his knees were raised and the strong arms went under his thighs, pulling him closer.

Tean again wrapped his arms around the larger's neck and shoulders. Win grabbed his cock and began to slowly force it into his entrance. His boyfriend groaned loudly, digging his nails into his back. Win watched Team's eyes roll back in pleasure and little pain as he pushed forword, he couldn't help but grunt as his nongs muscles tightened around him.

When every inch of his member was finally inside, Team closed his eyes for a minute, taking deep breaths as Win pecked his forehead, waiting for the pain to pass before he could move.

When Team opened his eyes and gave Win a nod he began small thrusts. He felt the muscle walls pressing around his cock with every thrust, driving him crazy. Team pulled Win down and started planting kisses near his ear, nibbling, pulling and biting at his earlobe knowing the place was sensitive.

Win couldn't hold back any longer. His movements started get faster and smoother, leaving Team screming in pleasure. His thumbs lightly squeezing his hia's throat while he threw his head back.

Eyes closed, his entire body trembled as he felt the quick movements of the elder's hips thrusting and grinding into his ass. Everything felt so wet. Sweat glistened on their bodies, Win's hands fumbled for the lube, he pulled out shortly to lather some more on his cock and Team's asshole before slipping back in, this time it glided in perfectly. Team shuddered and let out a louder, broken whine as Win pushed in a little too hard.

Win stated at Team's plae neck, his teeth marks still fresh and vissible, he couldn't help but plant his mouth on the yiunger's Adam's apple, sucking and kissing it. Win ended up drooling, his saliva making everything more wet, boun moved down to Teams collar bone and bit him. Team screamed at the sensation, he loved it.

He looked down at Win only to find the other looking at him too, eyes burning with lust and desire.

"I want to ride you" The words made Win stop his movements abruptly

"Huh?"

"Let me ride you hia"

Win leaned in until he brusquely kissed the swollen lips in front of him.

Pulling out, he let go of the other's legs. He could feel his arms burn from holding the young swimmers thighs in place.
Win sat beside Team on the now warm island counter, he didn't even have time to adjust before the younger was on top of him. Win loved this position. He loved how it was Team who asked them to do it and he loved how beautiful his boyfriend's body looked on his own. He loved holding his waist and loved how his face twisted in desire as Team laid one hand on his shoulder to help him balance while the other hand moved the hair out of his face.

This time was no different. Team lifted his hips and gripped the senior's cock from the base, positioning it right outside his enterance. They both groaned as Team slowly sat down, feeling how deep the position took them. Win had one hand supporting Team's waist and the other tightly gripping his asscheek. Win looked up as he felt someone brush his hair out of his face. Starting to wiggle, feeling lube drip out and make everything wet, Prem pulled the older man's chin up, till both mouths collided in a messy kiss, only heated moans escaping.

Win was sure this was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. The sunlight still beamed throuh the thin kitchen curtains and caused one side of his faen's slender body to glow. Team continued to jump and grind, drowning in ecstacy. The growing heat in the room made them sweat, the noise of the two slapping bodies was loud enough that it would be audible to anyone standing close enough to their door. But that wasn't important. The important thing was for them to feel and enjoy the pleasure.

"H-How... ow do you do this to me hia~?" Team moaned, still jumping on the others lap, thankful to the help Win was giving by supporting his waist.
"Fuck, you feel soo good~ aahn" He felt
his orgasm approaching, with his cock rubbing against Win's smooth belly, coating it with pre-cum and his boyfriend's cock pressing repeatedly into his prostate it was impossible not to.

The later didn't answer, he just let out a small chuckle before pulling prem down into a kiss. He grabbed Team's cock and started jerking him off in the same rhythm as his cock moved in and out of him. A wave of lust and horniness flowed though Win's body.

Team screamed as Win started spanking his ass while fucking into him.

*SLAP*

"Aah!...Hi-"

*SLAP*

"-aah!...ah..ahh.."

*SLAP*

"Mmh~ Hiaaa...."

*SLAP*

"..Aagn...Fuck!"

*SLAP*

"Agn...Ahh...Ah...ye- Mmmh!"

Win gripped the back of Team's neck with one hand and pulled him back into the kiss, muffling the sounds as he continued spanking him after every few thrusts. Team bounced faster, loving the stinging pain of hia's spanks while using Win's cock to abuse his prostare. He could feel amthe thick muscle moving jn and out his tight chanel with every jump.

He was so close to his orgasm, Win let him break the kiss as he mumbled something. "Aahn~...Ahh~.....-mmh! G-gonna cum hia~ Ahh~ close!.."

Win held his hips with both hands and moved Team's body faster on his big cock as he felt himself about to come undone too. "...cum babe....Aagn!...cum for me!"

Team's eyes rolled back as he slammed down a final time and felt Win's cock burry itself deep inside him, rearanging his insides, he flipped his head back and let out a silent moan as he painted the laters chest in ropes of his cum. Exhilaration took over both bodies and the younger trembled as Win screamed and buried his face in Team's neck, hugging him tightly as he came inside him.

The silence stretched for several seconds Neither of them had the energy to speak, let alone move. They gradually calmed down and gathered strength to move. They both let out a sensitive groan as Team removed Win's cock and sat back on his lap.
Stroking Prem's sweat-dampened hair, the vice captain placed small kiss on his shoulder. Team smiled drowsily at Win before he closed his eyes and touched their noses together in an Eskimo kiss.

"Bath and then sleep again?" Win asked in a low voice, still caressing Team's head.

The later gave a short laugh and nodded, leaning down to place a kiss on his hia's cheek.

"Two more minites."

The End

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Revenge Від -rae-

Фанфіки

115K 3.4K 38
just an ordinary winteam fanfic ❤
34.5K 914 11
A BrightWin oneshot series. Long chapters. Contains mature content. Reader discretion is highly advised. Do not read if you're a minor or a homophobe...
151K 4.8K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
68.8K 692 6
This book will be one-shots about bl couples from Thai bl series. They will mostly contain smut so you have been WARNED (I will mark which chapters...