HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 25

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Elsewhere, Ramon asks where Anna Patricia, is and Clara says she is outside. He goes to find his daughter. He finds her standing by a tree, lost in her thoughts. He asks her if she is okay, and she says she is. She adds that she was just thinking about her life, about what she should do now that the children are all adults and are all doing their own things. Ramon tells her, that it is never too late to find love again. Anna Patricia looks at her father, shocked. She says she lost all hope of that happening. She adds that after Martin's father died when he was an infant, and her marriage ended because she could not conceive, as well as the few relationships she had since then not working out, she gave up on love. She adds that she is getting old anyway. Ramon looks at her, then says that she is beautiful and deserves to find someone who will love and appreciate her for who she is.

Meanwhile, Adrianna and Hector arrive first at Hector, Gina, and Aurelio's house. Aranza is eating. She insists she is fine and that they should stop fussing over her. She glares at Aurelio and tells him to see what he has caused. Hector tells her that Aurelio did the right thing. Antonio and Gina arrive shortly after. Aranza glares at Aurelio again. As Adrianna and Gina help Aranza, Hector and Antonio, ask Aurelio about what happened. Aurelio asks if he is in trouble. Antonio says he is not, because he rescued her from danger.

Later, they go to Armando and Luisa's house for lunch. Martin, Emma, Ramon, Clara, and Anna Patricia are there as well. Clara asks to speak to Adrianna alone. Adrianna is surprised and a little afraid. What could Clara possibly want to tell her in private? Clara in her typical dramatic fashion says she is no ogre, and that they should all relax. Clara and Adrianna leave and walk out together. Clara tells her to relax. She then says she can tell that she (Adrianna) is a good girl, and she loves Hector. Clara adds that she simply wants to get to know her better. Clara then asks her about herself.

Shortly after, Hector asks Ramon if he thinks Clara and Adrianna have stayed out for too long. Ramon tells him to relax because his grandmother as nosy as she is means no harm.

Meanwhile, back at the mental health facility, the patients are having lunch. John eats quietly and has the same flashback of the young mother with her son.

Sometime later, Gina wonders about John. She wonders what is it about him that evokes feelings of calmness and feeling loved and protected. She feels someone gently tap her shoulders. It's Antonio. Armando asks her if she is feeling well. She says she is. Antonio asks her if it has anything to do with the mental health patient she talked to on Friday. Gina looks at the interest in Emma and Aranza's eyes and knows that she will have some explaining to do. Emma says she should retell the story.

Gina rolls her eyes but does. Aurelio asks her if she is sure the man did nothing before Antonio came. Gina says he didn't try to mishandle or attack her. Aranza says his reaction to her was interesting. Adrianna says that because of his condition, he was not in touch with reality and could not differentiate between people and probably mistook her for someone from his family who looks like her. Adrianna fiddles nervously as everyone is quiet and looks at her. Clara pats Hector on the back and says that he has got good taste because Adrianna is a genius and a keeper.

They spend the whole day there and at the end of the day, Adrianna and Hector leave with Martin and Emma. Also, Antonio and Gina leave with Aurelio and Aranza. Adrianna and Hector take Martin and Emma to Martin's house. Antonio and Gina took Aurelio home first then Aranza.

When they get to his friend's house, Hector says he had no idea that she knew such things. Adrianna says she didn't really want anyone to know because she didn't want any of them to think she was weird. Hector asks her why she thinks they would think she was weird. Adrianna says because most young women her age are into following things like, music, fashion, and celebrity news on social media, but she also loves reading health and romance books and find out what's happening in the world. Hector holds up her chin, for her to face him, and says that he loves her just as she is. He says that she is intelligent, beautiful, and kind and he would not change anything about her.

Two days pass, during which Aranza is taken for a drug test to be done.

On Wednesday,

At the mental institution, the doctors are running tests on the patients. The doctor running tests on John asks him questions.

Elsewhere, Alejandro is in his office. The thought of Adrianna living with Hector for two weeks was killing him.

Meanwhile, Antonio sees his grandmother's missed call and calls her. She wants to meet Gina. Antonio unable to wiggle out of it promises that he and Gina will come the next day. His grandmother asks him why they can't come on Friday, and he says that there is a big football game on Friday.

The second part of it. Will Gina agree? She can be quite stubborn, at best. Gina has lunch with Antonio. He tells her and she agrees. Antonio tells her to be prepared because his grandmother can be quite irritating.

Back at the university:

Aurelio is going to the male hostels to go to a friend's room. From afar, he can see the guys from the club. They look ready to cause trouble. Aurelio stops, removes his phone, pretends to send a message then presses record. When he gets near the guys, they begin taunting him and even begin pulling him. One asks him if he thinks he is so tough. Aurelio says he is not the one being a bully. Another says he should not feel so high and mighty because Aranza is friends with him. He adds that being Aranza's friend does not make him any less of a street rat.

Aurelio says that's a compliment considering they were going to drug and rape Aranza. One, who seems to be the leader, asks him what he is going to do about that. He adds that he can have any girl he wants and Aranza is no different. Aurelio says he can see how much of a real man he (the leader) is by drugging girls because he is unlovable and being followed by his cheerleading squad because he can't get friends. He tries to rough up Aurelio but is stopped when security arrives and stops him. Everyone is told to disperse. Aurelio smiles and says to himself that he has finally busted those jerks.

Elsewhere,

Isabella watches Gina busy at her computer and says to herself that very soon Antonio will be hers. She adds that there is no way that, that country girl will beat her.

Sometime later,

It is around four forty-five pm in the evening and many staff members at Montes De Alba Inc were leaving for the day.

Aurelio makes his way to the IT department to look for Antonio. He finds him drinking a cup of cocoa, at his desk. Most of his colleagues have left. Antonio is surprised to see Aurelio there and tells him to sit down. He asks him if he had any classes that afternoon or in the evening. Aurelio says their 2pm class was rescheduled, and he didn't go to the library because he had important things to do. Antonio asks him if he came with Aranza, and he said he did not. Aurelio adds that he got some evidence, that those guys at the party drugged Aranza, and wants him (Antonio) to listen to it. Antonio agrees. Aurelio plays him the audio. Antonio's hands clench, as he listens to the audio. Antonio says that they should take it to the police so that those criminals can pay. Aurelio asks him if they should tell the others. Antonio says they should tell them, especially Aranza, because this concerns her.

They leave to go to Adrianna's cubicle but run into Gina. She looks from one to the other and says that they have to speak in private. She has a do-not-argue with-me-look. Antonio smiles at her. She glares at him and Antonio loves her even more. That is his princess, feisty and fiery. When they are alone, she asks Aurelio why he didn't attend classes. Aurelio says the lecturer couldn't come, and he had things to do. Gina looks at him like she doesn't believe what he is saying and says that his first priority should be his books. She adds that he should have gone to the library. Aurelio tells her, he has evidence to prove who drugged Aranza. She is shocked and asks him how he got it. Aurelio says what is important is that those criminals pay for their crimes. Gina tells him to start explaining himself. He sighs then starts.

Gina tells him, he would have been in a lot of trouble if they had figured out his plan. Aurelio says that it wasn't a plan; it was a spur-of-the-moment idea when he saw them ahead of him. Gina adds that once the truth comes out he needs to be wary of those people and their cronies. Antonio tells her to relax, and that all will be well, but they have to report them so they can pay. Gina glares at him, and Antonio asks her what he did. She says that they are both the same. Aurelio asks her if she means handsome and intelligent. Antonio smiles. Gina rubs Aurelio's head and then says kind of but that was not exactly what she meant. She says that they are both intelligent and super sneaky. Aurelio says that they are both smart and handsome. Antonio smiles, and Gina is struck by how similar they are.

Shortly after, Adrianna looks at her phone. There is a message from Antonio that they should meet in the office garden. Hector gets a similar message from Gina. Adrianna calls Hector to tell him that Antonio wants to meet her in the garden, so they will meet in half an hour. Hector tells her that Gina wants to meet him there as well. Adrianna asks him if he has any idea why Gina and Antonio want to meet them there. Hector says he has no idea and adds he is coming so that they can leave together. Aurelio receives a call from Aranza.

He tells Antonio, who tells him to tell her, that he is here at the company but he should not tell her about the audio yet. Aurelio picks up and Aranza asks him where he is. Aurelio says he is at the company. Aranza pouts and says that nothing irritates her more than being left behind in plans. Aranza says that they should all stop treating her like a baby. Aurelio says something happened. Aranza asks him what happened. He says she should come because he would rather tell her in person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 790 71
This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of this book. Writer- I wasn't going to put...
248K 5.5K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
8.1K 234 28
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Rossi had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after grad...
8.7K 131 23
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...