Beyond Repair (Highschool DxD...

By QYONNYJ

Y/N L/N. A knight. A knight with an unknown power. How will the ORC confront him about it? I don't own anyth... More

Bio:
Prologue: Hatred
Chapter 1: Y/N
Chapter 2: The Past
Chapter 3: Dreaming
Chapter 4: Training
Chapter 5: Berserk
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 10: The Wolf

Chapter 9: Rate Game

1K 30 8
By QYONNYJ

Third Person POV 

Dream 

???: A rating game huh? It would be nice to come out in this. 
A dark voice chuckled as Y/N slowly opened his eyes, hints of anger as he clenched his fists. 

Y/N: And why would I do that? 
He asked as he slowly turned to the side, looking at a black wolf circling around him. 

Black Wolf: Do you not remember what's on the line in this game? 
He asked rhetorically as Y/N glared at him. 

Black Wolf: Riser gets Rias and you're still the weak boy Slan tore down all those months ago. 
He spat at him as Y/N clenched his fists, his nails digging into his hands as blood dripped onto the ground. 

Y/N: I don't need you. 
He growled angrily before turning around as the black wolf chuckled darkly. 

Black Wolf: We'll see that about that young swordsman. 
He said as Y/N slowly faded away. 

Black Wolf: Either you lose everything again or I come out. Your choice young swordsman. 

Dream Ends 

Somewhere Else 

???: Are you sure you want that boy to be a part of the game Artoria? 
A figure asked as Artoria sipped out of a cup. 

Artoria: He is in Rias's peerage and it's out of my hands. 
She answered as she looked at the stranger. 

???: Are you sure that's a good idea? Considering his sacred gear. 

Artoria: It's either he loses everything or he fights till to the death. 
She said as she continued to stare at the stranger. 

???: But how do you know? 

Artoria: Simple. His sacred gear will not stop. That accursed gear will never stop. 

Somewhere Else 

???: The fog seems particularly thick, huh? 
A girl with red hair in a maid-like outfit asked as she looked at two girls behind her. 

???: Yeah. 
She said as the three girls dashed to the side, avoiding daggers as they smirked. 

???: A trap? And not a very serious one. 

???: Why, this is mere child's play. 

???: A cute little trick from a first-timer. 

???: Agreed. 
A male's voice called out as the three girls turned to see Y/N. Seeing his E/C eyes stare at them as they smirk. 

???: Is that all Rias has to offer? Only one to watch their rear? 
One asked with a smirk as Y/N gripped his hilt. 

???: Just shut up and fight! 
One yelled before charging at Y/N, glaring at him as he stared back at them. 

SLASH 

???: GAH! 
The girl crashed to the ground as Y/N stared at others. 

Y/N: Charging in mindlessly. Just as I predicted. 
He said as he slowly drew his sword, revealing its steel blade as purple aura flickered around it. 

???: What the? I've never seen him or his attacks before. 
One said as Y/N slowly approached them. 

???: Shut it! If we beat him, we can walk into the room and defeat Ri-SLASH 

The two girls fell to the ground as Y/N slowly walked past them. Looking at them as he sheathed his sword. 

Y/N: Is that it? 
He asked himself as he looked at the three girls. 

BOOM 

Y/N: What the hell is going over there? 

Rias: Koneko!? What happened to Koneko? Answer me, Issei!
She yelled as Y/N ran towards the explosion. 

???: What's wrong Y/N? I thought you could end this. 
A dark voice said as a dark figure followed Y/N. 

Y/N: Shut up. 
He cursed as he ran through the forest. 

???: Nothing but words from you. No wonder you are the only one left. Slan deemed you too pathetic to ki-SLASH 
The dark figure said before being slashed through, dissipating away as trees collapsed around him. 

???: Good. Just a little bit of it and you took down a few trees with a slash. 
The dark voice cackled as Y/N approached the courtyard. 

Y/N: They should be around here.
He thought to himself before grasping his head, groaning. 

Y/N: What the fuck is that. 

Y/N's POV 

"What is going on?" 
I asked myself, gripping the side of my head as I saw their eyes. 

Their lifeless eyes staring at me. Blood slowly pouring onto the ground around me as I heard her cackles. 

???: Good work little ones. 
Her voice cackled as their lifeless continued to stare at me. 

"You son of  a bitch." 
I growled as I reached for my sword, gripping onto its leather grip as her cackles rung throughout my head. 

"You'll pay. I'll take all of your heads." 

Third Person POV 

Issei: Y/N! 
He yelled as Y/N stared blankly at the ground while a woman jumped towards him, her sword over her head as she smirked at Y/N. 

Issei: Y/N move!

SLASH 

???: Gah! 
She screamed before crashing to the ground as the others stared at him. 

???: D-Damn it. How could have we forgotten about him?
One scowled angrily as the others remained silent. Seeing Y/N slowly approach them as his sword slowly morphed into a larger blade. 

 ???: H-How d-does he wields that sword? I-It's too big. 
One stuttered as a dark figure chuckled darkly. 

???: Good work on letting me out kid. And just for extra measure. 
He said before snapping his fingers, showing a dead tree. A dead tree holding several corpses as Y/N knelt on the ground. Tears slowly ran down his cheeks. 

Y/N: Katalina... 
He growled angrily before charging at the others. 

Issei: K-Kiba? 
He asked as the two looked at Y/N. 

Kiba: I've never seen him like that.
He said as a woman in armor reeled his sword back. 

???: Charging in, what a fool! 
She cursed him as she thrust her sword toward him. 

SHANK 

???: Gotcha! 
She yelled in excitement before her eyes widen as Y/N grabbed by the throat and slammed her to the ground. 

Issei: W-Whoa. 
He gasped with shock as Y/N ripped her sword out of his shoulder, blood running down his chest as the others charged at him. 

Issei: Y/N! Watch out! 
He yelled as Y/N gripped his sword. 

SLASH 

Kiba: W-What. 
He said with shock as the girls fell to the ground, looking at Y/N with widened eyes. 

???: H-How? I-Isn't he just a knight? 
One asked as Y/N turned towards her. 

???: Two of Lord Riser's pawns, two of his knights, and one of his bishops retired. 
A voice called out as Y/N looked at Rias. 

Rias: I still have Y/N, Yuto, and Issei. 
She said as she stared at Riser. 

Riser: You wish you did. 
He said with a smirk. 

SHANK 

Issei: Kiba! 
He yelled as Y/N dodged to the side while a girl with blonde hair watched with widened eyes. 

Blonde Hair: W-What is he? 
She stuttered as Y/N grabbed a woman before slamming her to the ground. 

Woman: GAH !
She gasped before looking at Y/N, her eyes widening as Y/N slammed his foot onto her head, her body going motionless as it dissipated. 

???: Lord Riser's queen has been defeated. 

???: Yubelluna! 
The girl with blonde hair screamed as Y/N slowly turned towards her, growling angrily. 

???: Good work Y/N. Now, why don't we show Riser why you're different from the rest? 
The dark figure chuckled as Y/N slowly turned towards Riser and Rias. 

Issei: Y/N! We got to help the president! 
He yelled as Y/N staggered back. 

Issei: Y/N! 
He yelled as Y/N fell to his knees, blood running down his chest as Rias watched with shock. 

Rias: Riser! 
She yelled as a red emblem formed around her hand. 

Riser: As I told you, your pawns will fall by my hand. 
He said as Y/N growled loudly. 

Issei: Y/N? 
He asked with fear as Y/N slowly stood up, blood dripping onto the ground as dark armor slowly morphed around him. 

Issei: W-What the? 
He stuttered with fear as Y/N slowly looked at him. His E/C eyes turned blood red as the sunlight beamed onto his black armor. 

Here is chapter 9 of Beyond Repair! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you al think should happen next? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
175K 1.8K 17
Love can turn to hate After defeating Trihexa, A month later Issei finds out his harem betrayed him and going out with their new perfect boyfriends...
41.3K 620 26
Issei is betrayed by everyone around him and wants nothing to do with him. Giving him no choice but to purge his pieces, and they think he dies but h...
78K 678 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...