MHA reacts to Verdant Emperor...

De Greyninja27

Verdant Emperor by TheHinokami is one of my favorite stories of all time so I decided to write the reaction f... Mai multe

Setting up the stage.
The Divergence
Interlude: Friends and New Watchers
Finding Shelter & First Steps
Results & Giran
Interlude- Broken Flames
Physical Conditioning, New Home & Two New Members
Verdant Guards & Training
UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Expanding & New Bases
U.S.J
Heroes & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Hosu
Hosu Aftermath
Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Summer Camp
Kamino Incident
Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Saying Goodbye
Interlude: Confession!
Advancing Plans & Growing
Reactions
Growth & Overhaul!?
Save Eri!
Aftermath of the raid
Military Line Assault!
Battle Aftermath
Desperation!
The fall of Aichi
Conversations
Intriguing
Prelude to Meeting
Meeting Pt. 1
Meeting Pt. 2
Large Scale Combat!
Bloodshed
Interlude-Troubled Hearts.
UA's Surrender & Effects
Meeting & Ackowlegements
The Future Within Reach!
Japan's Fall!
The Verdant Emperor's Will!
Meeting the Emperor!
Finale!

Prelude to Summer Break

5.7K 233 80
De Greyninja27

Narrator:-Grey

Izuku was currently sitting in his office preparing himself. Everything was here and it was time for everything to come to pass.

"He is preparing for something?" Nighteye raised his brow, "can't be anything good for heroes I presume."

Now you might be wondering what Izuku is talking about. Well, due to the bugs spying directly on Shigaraki and his small gang of members, the League of Villains was preparing themselves for an attack on UA. They wouldn't be directly attacking UA itself, no they were aiming for the summer training camp that would be happening in a few weeks.

The mood amongst the class 1A suddenly came crashing down as they heard about the summer camp. Naturally, they didn't have any good memories of that outing. Especially, Izuku and Bakugo. One almost lost his arms and failed to save someone while the latter was kidnapped and still blames himself for his idol's retirement.

How did they find this out you might wonder? Well, it was a simple one from spying on Shigaraki but also they were spying on the suspected mole and were able to confirm their theory of the individual being the mole.

Again their hearts fluttered at the mention of the mole. And as much as they don't want to believe that there is a mole amongst them, they can not in their right conscious ignore all the evidence on the screen.

Izuku decided to not alert UA about the mole or the incoming attack. The council of his Guards and the Lieuttants which now included Stain asked him why.

"I assume he going to use that information in a way that will befit him the most," Momo said.

"Well that is one of the reasons but I guess there is more to it," Izuku added.

"Why? You all must remember we plan to overthrow the heroes and the government. Helping them out too much is not beneficial for us. Also, since they plan to attack the camp and kidnap a student to try and recruit them which would damage UA's and heroes' reputation overall, it becomes a chance for us."

"That is true indeed," Nezu said, "in recent years U.A has become one of the pillars of hero society. Each and every year we have produced heroes who have done incredible deeds in not only heroics but in others departments as well. Not to mention there are four U.A alumni in the current top 5 so an attack on our reputation is an indirect attack on hero society itself."

"I am wanting to announce our presence and goals to the world on the day All Might and All For One comes to blows. We will interfere in the battle and take All For One out using the temporary anti-quirk bullets. We will need to look for a good chance to do it but there should be a moment where it will be beneficial for us."

"Taking out All for One was the only good thing that came out of that conversation," All Might said.

"What if we use quirk erasing bullets to execute All for One," Izuku said and heavy silence spread across the room.

"Midoriya, heroes don't kill," Iida said.

"Yeah I know, and I am not talking about killing every villain you come across. I am saying we need to get rid of All for One while we can because that monster has already overstayed in this world. Hell, even All Might tried to kill him two times," Izuku defended.

"Wait two times I don't remember him trying to kill faceless fucker during Kamino ward," Bakugo said.

Izuku looked at him with the most deadpan expression he could muster and asked, "you think anyone other than All for One can survive getting the United States of Smashed into the ground at point blank."

"Well nerd, you proved your point," Bakugo said, "yeah I agree we need to kill that man."

'If I get my hands on quirk erasing bullet I know someone who can take a shot,' Hawks thought, 'price will be high but it will be worth the shot.'

"Also, I would like to capture all of the league at that moment if we can. As such, the moment the battle with the League vs Heroes starts I want several squads going after the doctor and ending him then get any of the research you can before destroying everything else." Izuku stated and they all nodded their heads at his orders.

"So we are going to eradicate League from the face of this earth," Dabi said.

"Of course, we are," Stain added, "we don't want any lowlives making things more complicated for us than they already are."

They asked what the overall plan for revealing themselves was going to be. Izuku looked over the numbers and information for his organization and thought for a few moments. As it stood, they had 500,000 members total. As it stood, 280,000 were combat-ready while the others were all in non-combat roles and were not really fighters at all.

Everyone stared at the screen with awe. The sheer number of members has crossed any and all expectations they had. And this was before you even consider that more than half of the members are combatants, and were ready to engage at any moment and any time.

"Don't you think that a 16-year-old boy having a standing army of more than 2 hundred thousand people is a little too absurd?" Kaminari asked.

"Dude, we have already crossed a line where we should question whether something is absurd or not," Jiro said with a dry laugh.

So 56% of the organization was ready for combat and they had half a million member count. Those that weren't in combat roles either didn't want to fight, couldn't fight or were deemed a higher priority for different needs in the organization such as the scientist.

"Normally the non-combatants would have been considered a huge liability during wartime but since Verdant has his bases hidden and only members know its locations he eliminated that risk entirely," Naomasa said.

The organization also controlled Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Nagano, Nigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Aichi, Kyoto, Shiga, Mie, Nara, Wakayama, Osaka, and Hyogo. There were some holdouts in these areas but for the most part, their organization controlled all crime in these areas and crime rates had fallen sharply. As it stood, they controlled all of the crime in the entire middle portion of the nation without anyone knowing it.

"You know, no matter how many times I see this I still find it absurd that Deku is able to do all of this without anyone noticing a thing," Ochako said, "my parents live in Mie and I am worried that if something similar happened in our world heroes and government will abandon them."

"Don't worry, if ever need arises we will make sure they are safe," Izuku said as he squeezed her hand, "after all, we will be full-fledged heroes by then."

"Thanks, Deku. You are too sweet," Ochako said as she flashed him a sweet smile.

Though, Nezu has gotten suspension and has started to dig into these areas. It was one thing for several prefectures to drop in crime but for so many to do it was not heard of and there had to be a reason behind it.

"Finally, someone is looking into it," All Might said.

Though, the hero commission was showcasing it as the heroes doing amazing which Izuku just laughed at. 

"Clowns acting like clowns, honestly it doesn't even surprise me," Nezu said.

Izuku finished thinking and then spoke. "We will show the nation and the world how the Verdant had helped. How the heroes had failed. I'm aiming to see All Might's true form shown to the world and I plan to announce to the world the truth of his quirk without saying who has it currently."

All Might paled just thinking about the possibility of his secret being revealed. Now he wasn't sure what was worse, him getting killed by his successor or One for All being revealed to the world. He finally landed on the conclusion that both are equally worst outcomes.

"If LeMillon gets in my way then I will tell everyone that he has it which will make some rally to him while others will aim for his head for the quirk and try to force it out of his hands."

It was the first time in her life that Nejire felt genuine fear for her best friend's life. She knew that being a hero comes with a threat of death always hanging on the person's neck but she never thought about it like that since Mirio and Tamaki were strong... maybe strongest in their batch. But the person Mirio will be facing gave her real chills this time. And the worst part of it was that the Midoriya on the screen wasn't the Deku she knew and trusted with her and her friends' lives. He was a mastermind who can easily remove Mirio from the game if he ever felt like it. And what's more disheartening is the fact that he doesn't even consider Mirio a threat even with All Might's power in his hands. 

"We will also expose Endeavor at this point to show the falsehood of the hero world."

Shoto wasn't sure how he felt about all of this. Until very recently he wanted his father to suffer the consequences of his actions at any cost. He even went as far as to sabotage his own carrier by refusing to use the fire aspect of his own quirk. But now, it doesn't matter to him anymore. He knows what he wants to become and what he doesn't want to. And don't get him wrong he still hates his father and wants him to suffer for what he did to his family but not publicly. Oh and he doesn't care about him being no2 hero or anything, he is worried that it will affect Fuyumi and Natsuo's lives.  

Unlike him and his father, they decided to live normal lives for themselves. And if this case is revealed to the public, Fuyumi will possibly lose her teaching job. He knows that she was also hurting mentally all this time, and he will not allow her to suffer any more than that. And Natsuo was still studying. His carrier will take a hit even before it begins. And Shoto doesn't want that. He knows it is not fair for him or his mother but he has decided that his revenge will not come at his sibling's cost.

"All Might's true form, his quirk, Endeavor, the commission trying to make Nezu their fall guy, them purchasing Hawks as a child soldier, and so forth."

"You are what?" students yelled as they stared at Hawks who was averting his eyes.

"So no.2 hero Hawks is commission's parrot?" Bakugo sneered at him.

Meanwhile, Endeavor was just staring at his fellow hero with a complicated look in his eyes. All the memories of Hawks coming to his agency, their shared lunches, and his ideal of all heroes having free time were flooding his mind. 'Was it all just an act to get close to him for some commission assignment?' he thought. Oddly enough he felt... betrayed? Eventually, he just sighed and accepted all of this as his punishment for being an asshole his entire life.

While everyone was freaking out Momo noticed that Izuku and Nezu were looking at the chaos with amused smiles. "Why are you not freaking out?" Momo asked.

"It's simple really," Izuku shrugged, "if he was dangerous to us Nezu won't allow him to sit here in the first place."

Everyone calmed upon hearing that as they trusted Nezu's judgment on things like that.

I've gathered a lot of evidence on a large number of heroes that are dirty or have committed a lot of crimes that the commission had covered up. Some include child porn, murder, abuse, and so forth." Izuku stated as he reclined in his chair as stopped speaking.

"Disgusting," Stain growled but the sentiment was shared across the room.

They were all glad that it was close to the time for them to stop hiding in the shadows and take more action. Izuku wanted the teleportation technology done first in his dreams but in reality, it wasn't going to be done soon. They were so close to stabilizing it! They could get it working for about2 minutes before it broke down due to destabilization! 

"That's so awesome!" Mei said, "maybe changing some variables might do the trick."

"Mei, you don't even know what equations they are using," Power Loader sighed.

"Doesn't matter, all genius think alike," she proudly announced.

The permanent bullets to erase quirks were a failed experiment. No matter what they did it didn't work. It was like they were missing an ingredient and Izuku didn't know what it was so he scrapped the research for that since those bullets would only be used on a limited number of people.

'Missing ingredient,' Izuku thought and glanced at Eri, 'trust me, you don't wanna know.'

The temporary ones would do their job and they got the efficiency of them up to a week as well so it didn't matter if they didn't have the permanent ones or not at this point. They also found that they did have a 'permanent' version.

"Oh," Nezu said with an amused smirk.

It was done via pumping someone with enough of the anti-quirk fluids that it destroyed the quirk factor in the body.

"That... sounds like torture to me," Jiro said.

"Don't worry, Midoriya explained to me how people themselves volunteer for these sort of things," Kirishima explained.

Now, you might wonder how they found this out. Well, let's say a newer member didn't read the rules and tried to lay his hands on a child that was the daughter of another member. Izuku went into a rage that day and the man had volunteered himself to see what happens when someone has the fluids run through their body non-stop for an hour. They now then as the man was quirkless and showed no signs of a quirk again and DNA showed no quirk factor present in the body. He was later killed after about a month.

"You were saying," Jiro smirked at Kirishima, "not that I am complaining. Bastards like him deserve nothing less than this," Jiro said and no one disagreed with her.

As Izuku was sitting there, he came out of his thoughts of the research, he decided at that moment that they would wage their offense on that day as well. "We're also going offensive against the government that day. Targets will include the Hero Commission building, the President of the commission herself, Endeavors agency, and Everyones that is dirty on the list of agencies if they directly own it."

"Oh I will love to see how Commission will defend their own building," Nezu said, "not to mention their reputation when all the scandals are exposed."

"Nezu, enjoy this while you can because U.A will be on that criminal's target list eventually," Nighteye said.

"I don't think so," Nezu said, "I or any of my staff members haven't done anything to earn Verdant's wrath upon us.

Meanwhile, Endeavor was thinking, 'I hope they don't harm Burnin or any other people working there. They have nothing to do with my crimes.'

"We will not reveal our hands on the number of troops we have or what areas we control. I want them to have to search for all of that and we will slowly reveal ourselves in different places and 'take' control publicly."

"Reveling all your assets in one go would make much more sense right?" Kaminari asked, "I mean for intimidation and stuff."

"Not really," Izuku said, "we don't want government and commission to take us seriously at first. That will allow us to capture more land while they are shifting the blame on each other."

"This will demoralize them in the long run as we keep appearing and they can't do anything. It should also serve to get other areas under our control as people should come under our banner." Izuku stated.

"Yeah we didn't even consider the common folks who have suffered due to current society, they will surely join his cause with little pursuing," Houd Dog said.

They all agreed and soon got to work. Izuku sat there in his office and decided he was going to visit her... she deserved to know and not be caught off guard. As such, he called for his Guards to come with him in their real form. They had the bug user also find her current location so they wouldn't have to search.

Izuku's mood suddenly came crashing down from the sky. He knew exactly where he was going.

As such, five hours later Izuku and his Guards left clones of the guards at the base. Izuku didn't like making a clone of himself without him being near the clone. The reason for that is the memories didn't transfer between clones. So if the clone of Izuku changed something with the plans then well they were screwed!

"Yeah we can barely handle one Verdant Midoriya, two of them would be a disaster," Midnight said.

As such, Izuku didn't want a clone of him running around without him being nearby to hear everything and see it. He did use a clone every once in a while in the lab or to do paperwork with him in his office but again he had to be there to ensure nothing derailed that the clone thought of and he didn't know of.

"Lucky bastard," Aizawa mumbled under his breath. He hated paperwork with passion and would die to have his own personal clone help him. 

The others found it odd when he didn't want a clone made of him when they first started but they understood when he explained it and they agreed quickly to it since the clones do operate on their own.

"So this is a downside of Twice's quirk," Momo mumbled to herself, "it can screw you over depending on your own personality."

Soon after moving around a bit, they snuck into the home of one InkoMidoryia before she arrived home from the store. The bug user was reporting her movements and anyone near the house as well. As such, Izuku and the VerdantGuards just lay in wait in the apartment.

Izuku's heart was racing faster than normal as the moment of him reuniting with his mother was getting closer. He knew he left her alone without any answers or contact and now he was standing there shamelessly hoping for her to come with him. 

She had stayed in the same apartment and Izuku wished she hadn't.

"Yeah once Verdant goes public, the first thing people will do is blame her for Izuku's actions," Himiko said. She clearly remembers seeing her parent's interview after she ran away from the home after the Saito incident. 

(A/N: Saito was a boy who Toga attacked during her middle school and left him bleeding on the floor in the school corridor. We don't know if he lived or died.)

"That's not fair," Ochako said with a frown.

He wished she would move on from him but he knew that she got the hintin the letter and knew he was still alive.

Izuku sneak a glance at his mother who was tightly holding Mitsuki's hand. 

After waiting around 15 minutes, Izuku heard a sound from the frontdoor. All of the members were in other rooms hiding and waiting. Soon, sheentered and closed the door, and went into the kitchen. At that moment, Izukuopened his bedroom door where he was, it was still filled with all of theAll Might stuff which made Izuku a bit sick of the room, he then walked downthe hall while keeping his movements silent and sat at the table in the room.

The members of the Deku squad felt a little weird as they heard those words. They knew how much Izuku loved All MIght and the Merch in his room. He would go on a tangent if someone asked about any of the pieces in his room. Because for outsiders it was just a room full of All Might Merchdise but for Izuku it was his life as each and every piece had a story behind it. And it ranged from his first birthday gift to the All Might-themed wallet that Ochako gifted him.

Inko still didn't hear anyone else in the room but she tensed. She felt someone was watching her and she turned around and saw several people in her apartment with her wearing outfits that seemed familiar to her. Then she remembered what they were wearing! These outfits were the outfits for the Verdant members except the sole male who had a different outfit on.

"What the hell is wrong with you nerd?" Bakugo glared at Izuku, "is this how you go to meet your mother after so long? Like a thief and a coward."

"Why... why are you here? I know you are with Verdant but I don'tthink I did anything to get your attention, so why are you here?" Inkoasked a bit scared.

"Great now you are scaring her too," Bakugo grumbled.

Izuku looked at her as he looked around the room. He saw his guardsaround the room. Toga was near the door guarding it. Twice was near the window,Mr. Compress and Dabi stood on the other side of the couch behind Izuku sincethey wanted to give her some room to breathe.

"Jeez thanks for your consideration but four people surrounding a defenseless woman and one sitting intimidatingly in front of her is not doing her any favors," Jiro said.

"We're not here to harm you if that is what you think," Izukustated and at that moment Inko's eyes widened. 

"That... that voice...I-Izuku?" Inko asked with some tears in her eyes as Izuku removed hismask. 

"Hello, mother," Izuku said with a slight smile but she couldsee it one filled with sadness.

"I knew you were alive... sweety... I am so glad to see you!" Inkosaid as she grabbed Izuku and hugged him.

"Don't worry sweety, I am not angry," Inko said, "on the contrary, I am happy that you at least remembered me. Unlike your father who just gave up on his responsibility."

"What are you saying Mom," Izuku said trying to hold off his tears, "I will... will... never..."

"It's all right I know," Inko said.

He only patted her back and moved them to the couch to sit down. Dabiand Mr. Compress moved to the other side behind them.

"Can't you two relax a little?" Kmainari asked.

"For your kind information sparky, we are there for a reason. Not to intrude in their personal moment," Dabi said.

They sat there for a few minutes before Izuku spoke up. "I came tosee you one more time... this will be it mother. We can't see each otheranymore and you will need to denounce me to the world when it comesknocking." Izuku said with a pained smile.

Something inside Izuku broke. He knew that his mother might not be his best supporter in life but she still loved him for who he was. She had a choice to abandon him and go to his father or entirely start a new life and no one would even blame her but she didn't do that instead she decided to love him, raise him on her own, and did overtime when we were short on money and spent her entire youth caring for a quirkless child ignoring her own wellbeing.

And now he was telling her to cut all ties with him. And he knew it was for her own safety but the huge amount of guilt in his heart was telling him otherwise.  

Inko was confused. She had an idea that he was a part of the Verdantgroup but nothing else. "What do you mean sweety?" Inko askedconfused. 

Izuku sighed. "Mother... I am the leader of the Verdant group. Ifounded it and I plan to make my move... when I do I will become public enemynumber one. Soon Japan will be in chaos and I would rather you leave it in allhonestly." Izuku stated.

"It's fascinating how this boy expects Mrs. Midoriya to leave her entire life behind and go somewhere new and for what... just so that he can proceed with his petty revenge scheme which will ruin more lives without any guilty conscious on his mind," Nighteye said.

 Again a bit of pain rang through Izuku's heart as heard Nighteye's words.

"Sir that was unnecessarily harsh," Mirio said.

"And mean," Nejire added.

"Truth is always harsh, Mirio," Nighteye said, "sugarcoating it only delays the problem."

Inko was dumbstruck. Her son just told her that he was going to throwJapan into chaos and become public enemy number one. She didn't know what tothink.

"Think of him as a criminal and alert the cops," Nighteye said.

"Stop it Miria," All Might growled, "now is not the time."

"What... what are you going to do Izuku?" Inko asked and heshook his head. "You can't know the details or the lie detector detectivewill be used to jam you up. Mom... will you please leave Japan. I can send youanywhere you want... If you stay people will hound you for being my mother. Theywill see you as part of the creation of the chaos." Izuku said.  

"Mom, please listen to me, this once," Izuku whispered to himself.

She thought it over but shook her head, "I can't leave you here Izuku. Even if the world turns on me I willstay and watch you as you do whatever you are about to do. I will love you no matterwhat you do my son." Inko stated as she planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Inko, why are you so stubborn? Just go with him why won't you?" Mitsuki said with teary eyes

"You hear me right? I can't abandon my Izuku," Inko said.

They both knew what would happen to her. The moment someone that hatedIzuku found her... she was going to die and Izuku doubted it would be a simpleand painless death either.

Izuku clenched his fist so hard that they started to turn white.

"Deku, please stop it. You are harming yourself," Ochako whispered in his ear, which helped him a little bit.

He begged her one more time but she shook her head. She knew her fateand she was fine with it. She would support her son to the end of it all. He did ask her to join the organization but she said no. She was just a simple mother and she would go out like that.

Bakugo greeted his teeth. He was feeling as guilty as Izuku did. After all, he was also one of the reasons why Verdant was born. But right now his anger was directed at Verdant, he wanted to go there and smack that idiot and yell at him to just drag aunt Inko with him to one of his bunkers. 

She didn't deserve to die... not like this. Bakugo swore that if anyone even touched her he was going to make that person's life living hell, no matter whether that person is a hero or not.

They spent more time just sitting there taking until it was time for himto leave. He needed to get back to the organization and Inko said that Bakugowould be coming by soon when he gets out of UA in about an hour since he's beencoming over since Izuku disappeared.

A faint smile appeared on Mitsuki's face. She was glad that her son was there for her friend in absence of her nephew. And she was also happy about the fact that he knew what he did and was trying to do better. 

And as she was thinking about that she absentmindedly ruffled Bakugo's hair.

"What the hell hag?" Bakugo grumbled.

"Shut up," she showed him a genuine smile.

"He's likely trying to ease his guilt..." Izuku muttered and Inko looked up at him and had an eyebrow raised. Izuku shook hishead. "He had a hand in me becoming this... I have a lot of hatred for himand haven't decided if I will kill him or not during my overthrow. All Mightwill be spared but Bakugo... he's changed but does that outdo his sins is thequestion and at this time I don't know." Izuku stated.

"This is the last hurdle for him," Stain said, "that arrogant brat shouldn't be a factor in his plans at all."

Inko thought it over before she looked at him and spoke. "Do youstill care for his parents?" She asked him and Izuku nodded his head. Henever could hate them for what their son did. They didn't know... they nevergot told. They were as blind as Inko was.

Mitsuki smiled softly, at least she could still reach out to him and ask him to spare her son's life.

Even Bakugo was happy that Verdant thought like that. What he did to him was horrible but his parents didn't deserve to be hated for that.

"I don't know what he did to you... but he has changed greatly.Whether it outlives his sins is a question for you to debate on. All that I askof you is to think of them when the time comes of killing him or leaving himalive. Remember that when you kill someone you are taking them away fromsomeone else so always remember that and try to keep the death to a minimumnumber as best as you can. That is all I can ask of you." Inko stated.

"Those were some very wise words Mrs. Midoriya," All Might said. He could clearly see where some of Izuku's ideals came from.

"Indeed," Aizawa also agreed. In his long career as a pro hero, he has lost many people who he called comrades and friends. And the worst part about all of that was telling the families of the deceased that their child, significant other, or their parent was not coming home.

"Hey Inko," Mitsuki said as she hugged her friend, "thank you. You might have just saved my brat's life."

She then hugged him one more time and took in his smell and the feeling ofhis skin. This was likely the last time she would get to touch her son or seehim this closely. Izuku could only nod his head and soon they were gone.

Izuku sighed as a sad smile appeared on his face. He knew that no matter what happens after this he will always carry the guilt and sadness of leaving his mother behind in his heart.

Inko sat there on the couch before putting the food away. She could onlywait and see what the future would bring.

"Nothing good," Nighteye said, "I can assure you that."

Soon Bakugo arrived about an hour later and she brought him in as she didevery time he came. She knew she should hate him but that was Izuku's position.That was his responsibility and the weight he decided to carry. She would notpass judgment until she knew everything and even then she would do her best tokeep calm.

"Thanks, aunt but you should hate me," Bakugo said, "you have every right to after what I did to Izuku. You can even slap me if you want."

"I think I don't deserve to be angry at you when I am too responsible for what happened to him," Inko said, "honestly I don't think I can ever look at you like I did before but it's not my place to decided to forgive you or not." 

Bakugo accepted the answer but slightly glanced at Izuku who was lost in his own thoughts. He knew that the boy who he once called his best friend deserved a proper apology but not right now. Bakugo knows that the apology has to wait until it's just two of them, not in front of the whole class because he doesn't want the nerd to feel obligated to forgive him. The forgiveness should come from his heart.

Her son was still alive and that was the only thing that mattered to her.

Then the screen turned black and the words appeared on the screen. Ep.15 'Prelude to Summer Break.'

To be continued...

:-:-:-:-:-:

(A/N: I know I might sound shameless but if you are reading this please vote on chapters. We are almost going to reach a thousand votes mark very soon so please if you can do that. 

Thank you :)   )

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

525K 16.2K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
27.9K 457 12
MHA characters get a chance to watch various realities or It's your usual multiverse reaction fic... just with a little more effort than standard. ...
21K 666 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...
129 14 5
❗️ discontinued❗️ order, chaos, trust, betrayal, romance, hatred. time is precious in this game that goes round and round. villains are heroes in dis...