✔️ | offline, unfriended

Af -winchesters

IN WHICH a night that was just supposed to be some silly fun between Aria and her friends turns into a nightm... Mere

★ | 000. introduction
★ | 000. characters
★ | 001. prom night
★ | 002. unexplained forums
★ | 004. billie227
★ | 005. it wasn't my fault
★ | 006. let's play a game
★ | 007. let's get rid of this guy
★ | 008. the video
★ | 009. into the past
★ | 010. never have i ever
★ | 011. the truth is revealed
★ | 012. what you deserve
★ | 000. thank you for reading

★ | 003. i didn't post these

452 21 0
Af -winchesters

Book: Offline, Unfriended
Chapter 3: I didn't Post These
Word Count: 1488

Blaire: I tried to report the account but it's not working.

Blaire: Something is srsly wrong.

Blaire: I'm really freaked out.

Blaire: Why aren't you answering me?

Blaire: Aria?

Aria saw the messages pop up but she ignored them. She didn't want to listen to anything else to do with Laura Barns.

"Blaire, come back. Blaire!" Jess yelled. Blaire hadn't spoken in a good minute, obviously too focused on this Laura Barns bullshit. "Where'd you go?"

"Stop looking at porn." Adam said.

"Just shut up for like a second." Mitch laughed.

"Are you talking to boys?" Jess asked in a sing song voice.

"Hey, I'm writing an email. Stop." Blaire looked over to Aria but the other girl wouldn't meet her eyes. She looked away from her quickly. She knew she was sensitive when it came to Laura but she really needed to talk to her about this.

Blaire's attention was dragged away when she got another Facebook message from Laura who she had just unfriended.

Laura: u shouldn't have done that, Blaire.

Blaire typed out what do you want? Before she could click send, another message appeared.

Laura: I want your help.

Blaire: Val is this you????

She didn't get a response so she went to her messages with Aria.

Blaire: Did you talk to Val tonight?

Aria: No, I hate her. Why would I talk to her?

Blaire: Right.

"Guys, did you talk to Val tonight?" Blaire asked the rest of the group.

"Oh, dude. When we were at Adam's party, she was telling people I had a drinking problem." Jess said with a slight sneer. None of them liked her.

"You do." Adam said.

"I'm gonna add her."

Aria opened her mouth in shock at Blaire. "Come on, don't add her." She whined.

"Can I just be honest? I don't like Val." Ken spoke up.

"Nobody likes Val." Jess laughed.

"Can I just be honest? I don't like her." Ken continued.

"The only person that likes Val is Val." Aria snipped, resting her chin on her hand in annoyance. She could see Val's profile pop up and she rolled her eyes. Why did Blaire have to add her?

Val popped up on the screen and they all said hi to her. She didn't reply though, her video picture going blurry as if her internet was bad.

"Val? Val! Turn up the sound, you dumb bitch." Ken said, making the rest of them laugh. "Val!"

"Can you hear me now, Ken?" Val snapped with angry eyes.

"Yeah, there you are, you floozy."

"Hi. You know, when you talk and it's muted, I can still hear you on your end. So, I don't appreciate dumb bitch. Okay, did you guys buy your tickets, like, two weeks ago like I asked you?"

"No. You said you were gonna get 'em." Ken said.

"No, you didn't. I told you to buy them, so now I'm hearing that you guys are gonna be seated in the balcony, and three of us are gonna have to sit in the orchestra. Maybe you should have bought your tickets sooner, like I told you."

Blaire: Val was the one messaging on Laura's account.

Aria: What?! That stupid whore. Why would she do that.

Blaire: I don't know. She's a floozy.

Aria looked at Val with a glare. How could she do that? It was so messed up. Though she wouldn't put it past Val to do something that stupid.

"Which seats are better, balcony or orchestra?" Blaire asked.

"Balcony." Val said like it was obvious.

"Balcony!" Blaire called with her hands up.

"Count me in for balcony." Aria added herself.

"I'll take orchestra." Ken said.

"I can take one more in balcony." Val said.

"I'll take it in the orchestra." Jess said with a smirk. Being in the orchestra meant she didn't have to sit with Val.

Val just nodded her head with a sarcastic smile. "I'm sure you will."

"Jess!" Blaire laughed. "Val! Looking good."

"Thank you. I got a haircut like two days ago."

"No. I mean, you look good right now too, but check your Facebook."

Being curious as well Aria went onto Facebook to see what was going on. She covered her mouth with her hands and laughed as she saw the photos Val had been tagged in. They were pictures of her at a party drunk off her ass. One picture even had her smoking from a bong. "Damn, you're a party animal Val."

"Hold on. Did you give Aria permission?"

"Wait, what?" Aria asked confused. Why would she need permission for something?

"Aria, what the shit?" Val yelled.

"What?!" Aria sneered back. What did she do wrong?

"Why would you post that?!"

Aria was still confused to what they were all talking about. She looked at the photos of Val again and saw... they had come from her account. But she hadn't posted them. How the fuck did that happen? "I didn't post these."

"This is the first time I'm seeing these. These are incredible." Jess cheered.

"It just came from your account. Aria! Oh, my god. A bong? Okay, seriously, I'm friends with my mum on here. Come on." Val face went as red as her hair.

"Should I look at these? Is this worth it?" Ken asked, slightly bored.

"What the hell? Delete these, Aria!" Val screamed.

"Aria, maybe you should take these off. They're not good." Blaire said a bit more softer.

"I'm telling you I didn't - "

"Delete them, Aria!"

All the screaming was getting Aria more fired up. She didn't do anything wrong and instead of listening to her, Val just wanted to run her mouth? "I told you I didn't post these so shut your mouth for, like, two seconds."

"Oh, my god. You trashy little bitch. Delete them."

"The fuck did you just call me?" Aria yelled at the screen. "Did you seriously just call me trashy? You of all people, are you serious?"

"Yeah, Aria. I did."

"Maybe you should take another look at those photos before you go calling other people trashy, you fucking whore. You know what? Maybe I will leave these up for your precious mummy and daddy to see."

"The least you could do is take them down since you're the one who posted them!"

"I didn't fucking do it, you dumb bitch! God, this is why nobody likes you!" Honestly, Aria just wanted to go over to Val's house now and beat her ass for talking to her like this. "How about you be a little nicer to me if you want me to do you a favour."

"A favour?!"

"Chill out." Mitch groaned.

"Hey, Mitch. Why don't you suck my fucking dick or stay out of it!" Aria snapped at him.

"Close your trashy little mouth for, like, one second and listen to me." Val held up her finger.

"Oh, I am going to beat your ass!"

"I'm so sure. I'm so sure."

"Girls! Listen we are not ghetto." Blaire said.

Val gave Blaire an annoyed look. "Blaire, really?"

"Do you want me to fucking delete them or not?" Aria snapped.

"Yes! Delete them, now!"

"Oh, I'm going to kill this bitch. Just you fucking wait." Aria growled as she went into the progress of deleting the pictures that she didn't even fucking post.

"Look, I'll come pick you girls up, and we can go fight outside of a Wendy's or something, okay?" Ken said jokingly. If Aria wasn't fuming with anger, she might have laughed.

"Ken, stop. You're not helping." Blaire said through a laugh.

"We can go to a Taco Bell parking lot, and you guys can slap-fight it out." Ken continued. "I'll pick both of you up."

"You wish!" Blaire said with a grin.

Ken laughed loudly. "I am so wet right now."

"They're still here, Aria." Val said impatiently.

Aria clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth before taking a deep breath, trying to speak calmly. "It's not working. Why are you so quick to assume that I posted these, when I'm telling you I've never fucking seen - "

"Who else would have? They came from you, Aria!"

"Oh, my god. Shut up." Adam whined.

"I try to hit delete, and it disappears. I reload the page, it's still there. I hit delete, I reload - I'm trying. I'm fucking trying to help you." Even though Val didn't deserve shit.

"I have a headache." Ken said.

"You have a headache, Ken? You have a headache?" Val snapped with a hand on her forehead.

"Okay, it looks like it's working." Aria said.

"Thank you." Val said sarcastically. "Unbelievable that you think that would be fine."

"Okay, they're gone."

Thank god that was over.

"No, they're not."

"Oh, fuck me."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Still We Rise Af Izzy

Teenage Fiktion

5.4K 151 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...
1.6M 102K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
85 13 13
Kaden is stuck, in a world her parents created. One where she has to be perfect otherwise she is a disappointment. We are all sinners except Kaden ap...
2.7K 334 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...