Rinney Oneshots|The Blackphone

By cheeriosolo

just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol More

get off your ass
just a peck
stupid
Finally
look at me
call
sap
flashback night
train tracks
flowers
project
why her?
always with you
patience
backfired
matching
monopoly
always have
kitten
peace
fair
stargazing
let it out
i understand
he was always there
together
together pt.2
sick
100k!
loving me
piercing
birthday
let go
just saying
friends-giving
lunch table
christmas πŸŽ„
end, thank you.

angel

2.3K 41 76
By cheeriosolo

A/N: I hate this chapter but i felt like updating before the weekend ended so🤷‍♀️

577 words

Robin let's out a long overdramatic groan. "Finn, this is so stupid." Robin whines, letting his head fall onto Finneys shoulder.

"Shut up Rob, it's going to be fun." Finney says, taking Robins head off is his shoulder. "Can I do your hair?" Finney says, already leading them into the bathroom.

"Don't really have a choice." Robin mumbles. Finney grabs a hair tie, going behind Robin. He gathers all of the boys hair, tying it into a low ponytail.

"Stay here." Finney says, before running back into Robins bedroom. He comes back a few seconds later, with something behind his back.

"What do you have Finn?" Robin asks, glaring at Finney. Finney just smirks before placing the object on Robins head.

"Is that a fucking halo?" Robin asks, staring in disbelief at himself in the mirror. "Yup!" Finney says, smiling brightly.

Finney had forced the 2 of them to be the iconic angel and devil duo for halloween. Of course, he made Robin be the angel.

"This is the best part." Finney says, placing a headband with devil horns on his head. Robin rolls his eyes, smiling though.

Robin turns around, pulling Finney in by his neck, kissing him. Finney hums into the kiss. Robin pulls away, cupping Finneys face with both hands.

"You're so corny." Robin says, smirking. Finney snorts, pecking Robins cheek, before walking out of the room.

"I think we look great, you're just boring." Finney says, checking himself out in the full length mirror.

He was wearing a simple plain red t-shirt, and black baggy jeans, with his all black converse.

Robin was wearing a plain white t-shirt, light blue baggy jeans, and his white vans.

"I'm not boring, you could have chosen cooler costumes, that's all." Robin says, walking up to Finney and hugging him from behind.

"Shut up. You would have chosen something terrifying looking." Finney says, glaring at Robin through the mirror. "Yeah, so what?" Robin says, kissing the back of Finneys neck.

Finney turns around, flicking Robins forehead. "We gotta go now. I don't want Bruce to yell at me for being late to his stupid halloween party." Finney says, grabbing Robins hand and leading him out of his room.

-
-

Finney drags a half drunk Robin into Robins room. "Robin, cooperate with me." Finney complains, trying to stop Robin from bumping into the walls.

Finney eventually gets Robin to sit on his bed, and takes the halo off of the others head. "Arms up." Finney says. Robin lazily throws them up, letting Finney take his shirt off.

After Finney changes aswell, he gets Robin to lay down. Robin is muttering nonsense and it makes Finney roll his eyes.

Robin rolls over, taking all of the covers with him. "Robin, give me some of the covers damn." Finney says, sitting on his side of the bed. "No, fuck off." Robin says.

Finley scoffs, grabbing the covers firmly, and tugging them over himself. Robin groans, not bothering to fight back. "Asshole." Finney mutters.

Finney turns on his side away from Robin. He listens to the other boy ramble about whatever comes to his mind, before closing his eyes.

Before he fully falls asleep, he feels Robin wrap his arms around his waist, kissing the back of his neck. Finney even thought he heard Robin mutter a small "sorry".

may have mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 6.6K 148
one shots
105K 1.6K 64
Enjoy the Oneshots!! β₯π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™
38.2K 2K 36
Bunch of ishman Oneshots. Requests are open πŸ’«
15.9K 244 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!