𝓶𝔂 zombie's heart🤍 - Yoon...

By yeppeunika

L/N Y/N is regrettably a part of Myung-Hwan's "Friend Group", however only in private as a way to keep her re... More

𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)
¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (13)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)
|| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (16)
Christmas Special 2022 🎄❄️
ೄྀ۵(-FAQ

♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)

1.9K 53 23
By yeppeunika

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞」
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Gwi-nam let go of me and wiped my blood from his mouth watching me stand with shaky limbs and hands over my neck.

"It's going to help you. Think of it like investment, yeah?"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up again, feeling myself being carried throughout the corridors. Oh, right. Gwi-nam bit me not long after confessing his love. How romantic. My finger twitched and cracked involuntarily, indicating that I really was a zombie. For fucks sake.

"What a gentleman you are, Yoon Gwi-Nam," I remarked.
"I sure am." He put me down to my feet and slid open the door to a classroom, sniffing around.
"♫Dirty Dog Gwi-Nam♫," I cooed, which he pushed me gently in response to.
"Wait, I smell something." Gwi-nam walked into the classroom, still smelling the air as he strolled to the window. He turned his head to look at me, opening the window.
"Are you coming?"
"Coming where? Does this involve climbing?"
"No, it involves falling." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"Just jump down," Gwi-nam said that sentence like it was the most common out of any sense in the world.
"I can't." Gwi-nam jumped out and I quickly ran to see him looking up at me.
"Fucking hurry!" It sounded as though he were so close to me even though he was all the way at ground level.
"Comi- I'm coming!" I replied, sitting on the ledge before hopping off.

Had I been my usual self, I would have just splattered on the floor or something. But because someone just had to bite me, I'm like Dirty Dog Gwi-Nam -- except I'm Pissy Puppy Y/N.

Gwi-nam was dragging me along with him, holding onto my wrist and smelling the air intensely.
"Dirty Dog Gwi-Nam and Pissy Puppy Y/N..." I muttered under my breath. He stopped for a second to look at me weirdly before going back to walking.

"Can I sing you a song?" I asked.
"Go for it, Miss Lung Cancer."
"Stop calling me that."
"In your dreams, Princess."
"Stop reminding me of my old nicknames!"
"Just sing then." I cleared my throat with a proud smile on my face.

"♫ Chicken tastes better fried in olive oil. Pork tastes better than soy meat. Strawberry cakes taste better than plain strawberries. What makes me laugh, laugh, laugh is trans fat.♫"

"My ears...they're bleeding. Damn you, Pissy Puppy Y/N," he paused for a second. "What the fuck, I'm never calling you a nickname woth the word 'puppy' in it. You're Minging Mongrel Y/N instead." I nodded.

"British Gwi-nam unlocked. Let's just follow whatever you're smelling.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

The smell was leading us to the Archery Room.
"They're in here."
"Copy that,"
"You have a raging crush on me." I raised my eyebrow. "Random, but affirmative."

We approached a door into the archery room that had a curtain which blocked the view. Gwi-nam pushed the curtain out of the way rather aggressively and entered, with me following behind. A single boy was in the room, and he looked up at us definitely surprised as to where the fuck we came from.

"Damn it," Gwi-nam mumbled at the realization that it was only the three in the room.
"They're not here," I added.

"Who are you?" The boy asked with a shaky voice. "How did you get here?"
"I heard something," Gwi-nam responded, walking a few steps closer to him.
"I thought they were here." The boy quickly stood up and ran somewhere behind us, pushing the shoulders of Gwi-nam and I.
"Outta my way," he said. Boy, I could tell from the pure expression of Gwi-nam's face that this guy would be dead in the next ten minutes. We turned to see the boy closing the door and drawing the curtains shut before going back to what he was doing previously.

"Where did you come from? Is it okay there?"
"It's fucking okay everywhere," Gwi-nam said. "The school is heaven. Later." He took my hand and turned to leave.
"Where are you both going? You'll die if you go out." Gwi-nam opened the curtains, ignoring him.
"Don't go out, you assholes! Do as I say." This guy is such a joke...seriously? Who does he think he is? This confidence is laughable.
"I'm so close to splitting your fucking head open and drinking out of the top half like cereal, bowl cut bitch," I hissed, turning around. Gwi-nam turned around after me.
"Aren't you hungry?" He asked. L.M.A.O. L.O.L.
"Yeah, aren't you? I'm so hungry I could eat a person," I deadpanned, rubbing my stomach. Sometimes I forget that I even have one.
"What?" The boy asked. Gwi-nam began inching closer to the guy, who stepped back.
"Aren't you," he repeated. "Hungry?"
"I'm starving," the boy replied. Gwi-nam swiftly grabbed him by his collar and pulled the boy forward.
"I'm full right now," he said. "Maybe we'll let you live. Count yourself lucky." Gwi-nam threw him to the floor, promptly noticing something about his scent.
"What is that smell?" He walked back over to the boy, who was on all fours and about to get back up and pulled him back into the air by the back of his shirt.
"Why do you smell like them?"
"What? What do you smell? Let go of me." He tried to get out of Gwi-nam's grip, but as we know, that never works.

"You were with Cheong-san, weren't you?"
"Who's that?"
"Where is that asshole?"
"What are you talking about?" I groaned with impatience.
"Can we please stop with the 'Who, what, why, when, where'? I'm fucking bored." I was probably ignored, as Gwi-nam just continued to talk to that guy.
"You want to know?" Without waiting for an answer, Gwi-nam bit down on the now screaming boy's shoulder, making a loud crunch.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

The boy had been on the floor for sometime, shuffling away from Gwi-nam slowly while he began to turm, head twitching as well as his arm. Gwi-nam was kneeling and slowly stepping towards the boy again. My mind was just focused on how vulnerable he was, telling me to just go ahead and eat him, but some part of me was repulsed by the idea of eating a person. Even if it's the only thing that would make me feel full. I just wanted to relieve my hunger, but I also wanted to throw up just at the thought of doing such a thing.

"Remember now?" Gwi-nam asked the boy.
"I don't know anyone named Cheong-san, you freak. Everyone went to the auditorium, and I got out by myself."
"Auditorium?"
"I don't know who Cheong-san is. We went with some juniors. That's all."
"Then they must be at the auditorium right now."
The boy quickly took an arrow and stabbed it into Gwi-nam's neck, probably hoping to kill him. But of course, that wouldn't do a thing to him at all. All Gwi-nam did was pull it out without a flinch, or any emotion whatsoever. "You're fucking brave," he told him. "You'd better. run. Or we'll eat you." He tried his best to get up, but slipped slightly. I diverted my attention away from him and focused on
Gwi-nam, walking over to him.

"Can you please just stop this whole thing with Cheong-san? You have such terrible luck with this. Either you don't get somewhere in time or you get your ass kicked. Just please stop."

"I'm not going to stop anything just because you asked me politely, Y/N. Think about it. What was the first thing he did to me?'
"Record us tying up the principal."
"Then wh-" he stood up and began walking to the way, who had a bow and arrow pointed at Gwi-nam.

He aimed for him but missed, which wasn't surprising in the least since he was twitching capriciously and Gwi-nam gained some fast reflexes. I was actually surprised with how long he'd managed to go without turning, but the intervals between his convulsive motions became shorter and shorter, and he slowly slid down the wall onto the floor.

"I told you to run. Why don't you listen?" Gwi-nam turned to me. "Well, let's go to the auditorium."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

We entered the auditorium expecting to find Cheong-san, but all there were were a whole lot of zombies.
"Cheong-san," Gwi-nam mumbled. We went looking in the equipment cupboards but only found zombies. We turned around and saw a zombie dressed in school uniform with elbow and knee pads.
"This moron became a zombie."
"Holy shit, is that Joon-yeong?" We walked past him, but Gwi-nam felt the need to turn around and kick him over.
"As I was saying," he continued our conversation about Cheong-san while we exited the auditorium.
"What did Cheong-san do after recording us?"
"Push your eye in and throw you into a group of zombies."

"So don't you see? It's his fault I'm a zombie, therefore it's his fault that you're a zombie."
"That's like saying that the art school that rejected Hitler is at fault for World War II or something. And I thought it was pretty- no, highly unlikely that the police would care that you killed someone, considering the fact that they have a lot bigger problems...like the literal zombies walking around here. Besides, chasing after that phone was useless. It was at like 5 percent when Cheong-san opened it. It would've died then nobody would even see the video."

"So you're on Cheong-san's side?'
"I'm on common sense's side, but to be real, I don't know what Cheong-san thought he would accomplish by recording that.'
"So you're you're my side? That's the Y/N I know and love."
"Corny."
"Horny."

The both of us had been following our amplified senses, which brought us to the unfinished building.
"So they're here."
"Just be quick about it. I wanna actually have a conversation with you for once."
"..."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

We walked past the zombies with no worries in the world. Being a half zombie isn't even that bad. I can do whatever I please. Other than rejoining the society that will be rebuilt. So I'm going to be lonely forever living in an abandoned wreck. Oh my god.
Gwi-nam took my hand and led me up some stairs, sniffing like a police hound.
"Maybe if you become a furry, you can sneak into human civilization and work as a sniffer dog for the police force," I whispered. He didn't respond, busy with sniffing Cheong-san out.
"Here." He pointed at a window covered with tarp.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Remember when there were only 2 chapters?
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1.7K 81
Counts Total words: 120,757 Average words per chapter: 1,589 Amount of chapters: 76 ~~~ Y/N is a girl from America who recently moved to South Korea...
93.4K 2.3K 55
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗔. 사랑, 세나. "𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯." 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂. Kang Sena is different from her classmates. By that, I mean...
5.4K 87 11
""Alright. I'd agree. But i s till don't know your name, stranger.", I laugh. "Yoon. Yoon Gwi-nam.", he nods. "Pleasure to meet you, Yoon. Yoon Gwi-n...
27.2K 1.6K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...