I just want a good way to die.

By Nulho1

Green eyes that no longer had the will to live, could only see the plain, mossy, and damp walls of the dungeo... More

1
2
3โš ๏ธ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

4.7K 281 36
By Nulho1

Venion opened his eyes to see himself already wearing pajamas, lying on his bed.

"Ugh..."

Venion sat down and felt a pain in his hole.

"Young master, you're awake! I'll make breakfast for you!"

Venion looked at Neo in confusion.

"Just call me Venion. It feels awkward when you use that word when we already doing that thing."

Neo's face reddened when he heard that.  But, he didn't refuse the offer.

Venion looked at Neo's muscular hands that wrapped around his neck.

The hand of the person who has taken his virginity.

"Venion nim, what do you want to eat for breakfast?"
"Up to you."

Seeing Venion's empty eyes, Neo sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I'm going to make tasty pancakes. So, while I'm in the kitchen, please be a good boy, don't do anything dangerous, and just stay in your room quietly, okay???"
"Mmm..."

Neo put on his clothes and get out of the room and went to the kitchen.

Venion walked over and went to the balcony door.  It's still locked.

He held the chain so thick that Venion couldn't force the door open.

'I want to die.'

Why isn't anyone going to let him die? It's just a simple wish.

The warmth that he felt now, felt fake.

'I don't need this fake warmth.'

It made him not want to die even though he felt it was fake.

But the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to end things immediately.

Young master Cale was a good person.

But, can he really be nice to his enemy?

He was afraid.

He was afraid that this fake warmth would end.

If it was over and he wasn't dead yet, he would have to suffer one more time.

Just like in the past.

'I know I'm too late to regret my doing, but do I have to go through everything one more time?'

Was he so disgusting that even hell didn't want to accept him?

What's wrong with wanting affection from someone?

Knock, knock.

Ouh, it must be Neo. How fast.

Venion immediately stepped away from the balcony and opened the door.

But he didn't see Neo but Calvin who was fine after he drank the healing potions.

"Why are you looking for me? Do you want to kill me until you have not to worry's to be thought of as a replacement anymore?"

Calvin gritted his teeth and pulled Venion's collar until their nose almost touched.

"How... How did you get rid of that human side of yours?"

Venion saw the wound under Calvin's arm.  It was a blunt object wound.  Neo just hit him with his fist.

It must have been the Marquis' doing because he find out Calvin was helping the black dragon.

"Forget about yourself and just think humans are not humans. You are the only human in this world and everyone is just a guinea pig in your eyes. I can't teach you anything because I don't have emotion inside me since I was born."

To create an unreasonable psychopathic trash villain, you only need to remove the human side of them.

Who says criminals are good people who get hurt?  Who says villains will sacrifice the world for the people they like?

They are not villains but important characters who will get in the way of the protagonist so that the reader will feel sorry for knowing about his life and feel the world is unfair.

But who cares about a villain character like him?

They were happy to see him get tortured until he feels death is more better than life.

The more tormented and difficult the villain's life seems the more readers will like it.

It was human nature. They like to oppress someone weak.

Humans never have enough and want something again and again.

That's why governments want war.  They want to be a powerful tyrant and everyone submits and respects him.

People will even berate a criminal without knowing his purpose.

And when they know the truth, they'll say, 'I don't know.  I feel sorry for him.'

What can a 'sorry' word do if the innocent criminal has been sentenced?

Humans, always do something because of unclear emotions like anger and sadness.

But, what do you humans have to do with slain prey?

Saddened by the victims who died unworthily, other people who should be able to laugh were sentenced to death under the pressure of the people's judgment.

It was his father's way of escaping his crimes and leaving him in prison alone when he too should have been in prison for the rest of his life.

'Venion, you tormented the black dragon and all that wrongdoing.  You did it without a second thought.  Aren't you the crazy one?  You should be here, not me.'

Venion held Calvin's shoulder gently.

"Calvin, don't throw away your humanity. You're perfect with it. Even if you become a villain in my stead, don't throw it away."

Be such an important villain that readers will be sad to see you suffer.

Until the gods will not hate you so much.

Like me...

Venion hugs Calvin, who may be going through the same fate as him.  Calvin widened his eyes as Venion hugged him gently.

"I wish you good luck."

Venion let go of his embrace and smiled slightly.

"And when you want to get rid of all your brothers, start with me. Kill me the easiest way, can you?"

Calvin looked at Venion like he was staring at a madman.

"No. You have to suffer. I have to be a psychopath like you."

Calvin walks away, feeling awkward.

Venion stared at the floor.

Even if he showed warmth, everyone returned him with a cold and disgusted face.

He looks at his hands.

'Was it so disgusting that my touch made him walk away?'

Venion looked at the sharp desk knuckle.

'I... Don't want to be born in this world.'

Without bad people, the world would feel empty and flat.

Venion approached the table.

'I heard that before being born into this world, I was the one who agreed to be born.  But, what beauty did I get that I wanted to live?'

I want to blame the gods.  It's a stupid thing because I'm the one who did all the stupid things when I was given the mind to think.

Living for no reason...

It's like walking in a straight line without knowing where it ends.

As if lost in space and time without being able to see a way out.

'If it ends up being full of red, wouldn't it be lovely?'

Venion held the table's bowknot.

Venion took a deep breath.

'I'm tired of making excuses.'

If those above do not know the meaning of enough, those above who live as successors also don't know the meaning of struggle.

People who don't know how to give up are strong.

Very strong.

Because of that, I quite like that Cale Henituse.  Or should I call him, Kim Rok Soo(?)

I have little desire to meet him.

Bum!

Venion slams his head hard against the cradle of the table until it bleeds, and lies on the floor.

Blood kept pouring out of his head.

He had no regrets or felt pain.

He had enough of living in this world full of falsehood.

Kreek...

Someone open the door. Venion knows that person is Neo.

Gasp!

"Venion nim!!!"

Venion's vision was blurry because he had lost a lot of blood.

"Please hold on! I will treat you!"

Neo uses his mana to heal Venion.

Venion saw Neo's red eyes.  What if the red eyes weren't fake?

What if he really cares about me?

Why ask something ridiculous?

Venion smiled.

Don't you already know the answer?

I don't care.

In the end, other people's feelings didn't matter to him.

Venion is a selfish person.

Why did he need to think about other people's feelings when his own was dead?

That doesn't make sense.

Drip, drip...

Neo's tears flowed.

"Please, Venion nim, don't smile like your life means nothing..."

I move my hand to touch Neo's cheek weakly.

I don't even know who's in front of me right now if I don't hear his voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bad person after all..."
"No... You are so kind Venion nim. So, please... Don't leave me again."

Venion lost consciousness as his hand fell on the floor.  But the wound on his head had healed due to the healing magic.

Neo hugged Venion tightly.

"Please... I cannot live without you."

Neo cleans Venion's blood and lays him on the bed so he can rest.

"Venion nim, please wake up soon... I already made the delicious pancakes..."

.

.

Venion opened his eyes, to see he was on a bed that looked scary and made of human bones.

But he didn't find it scary at all.

{You really have no feelings even when you step on the floor with a cemented skeleton.}

An echoing sound rang out, and Venion saw a man in strange clothes that anchored like a saint robe but that wasn't it, red and black, hair as long as his waist, red eyes, and a crown on his head.

"Are you the god of the underworld?"

The man smiled.

{It seems you are not so stupid.}

Bang!

The window opened and Venion saw a terrible sight.

Humans were burned, lived, and died, again and again, receiving tortures that seemed utterly inhuman.

{This is where you should be, Venion Stan.}
"I know."

Venion didn't seem to think about it at all.  He knew heaven was not the place for him.

How many lives ended up in his hands?  How many innocent people died from his command?

The god of the underworld stood in front of the window, blocking Venion's view.

"Is it time for me to accept that torment too since I was dead too?"

The god of the underworld sighed.

{There was a young boy who made a long journey here just to bring you back.  I think you know who he is, don't you?}

Yes, he knows.

That's Neo.

Neo already told him.

{But there is one more reason why I granted his request.}
"Because you want me to suffer even more?"

Makes Neo have the desire to f*ck him.  Making him have to be a toy for that Cale Henituse...

Isn't that disgusting?

{I'm sure I have a reason to bring you back to your world.  Honestly, you are a flaw in that world.}

If so, why was he have to be born?

{How can you be judged when you have no emotions other than pleasure when torturing someone and when your father looks at you with affection?  You have no reason to do all that.}

Because the world doesn't really write the destiny of the child in front of him well.

He is a flawed creation.

{When someone decides to commit a crime, they have a reason.  For example, out of revenge.  Or at least, out of greed for something.  You don't have that reason to make you appraised.}

If it's revenge, does that justify the person's actions?

Of course not.

Therefore they have to go to hell to be judged before they can enter heaven or the circle of reincarnation.

And if it's greed, shouldn't they burn that greed so that they won't spoil the heavens?

There's nothing to burn in Venion even if he's really annoying.

{I believe you can become a good person if your emotion is perfect.  That's why, I'm giving this a second chance.}

The god of the underworld stared at the book of destiny.

{However, my actions will disrupt the destiny of the protagonist.  Because of that, you have to be something useful to the protagonist.  Apart from being a power-up to the protagonist by being his toy, do you have any other skills?}

Yes.  He doesn't have it.

He also didn't want to think about anything complicated.

{So indirectly, I am giving you a second chance to change yourself.  But my authority was limited by the other gods.  This is all I can do for you.}

Venion stared at the floor.

"But, why did you do it?"

Venion looked at the handsome face of the underworld god.

"I just want to die."

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Wow... I'm wanna cry.

Ellen: You are such a weak bastard.

Cally: Yeah.

Leon: Guys...

Ciel: ......

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 64 19
๐“๐“ท ๐“ž๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“”๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐•†โ„•โ„‚ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™ : ๐•Š๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„š๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•š๐•—๐•š๐•–๐•ฃ ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ This is for Open Novella Cont...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
5.2K 157 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
934 71 14
In one night he lost everything. Can he find happiness? Will love lead the way? Can hard times make bonds stronger? Excerpt: I had woken I don't know...